Being Asian is the ultimate incel experience and nothing really comes close

if changs mogged than the SDs for asian men wouldnt be the same

Not a single one of the studies used Changs so they do mog, "muh SDs" is literally your only cope and it's not even valid whatsoever

we dont even know if its foids who were voitng, we dont know their age, where theyre from the methodology is shit. The fact that it cant be replicated by scientists shows these poll results are complete bullshit

On all the TikTok videos proving foids preferred Changs over all other races of Chad, all of the commenters were obviously foids who were 16-17yo on average with videos on their page. The fact that Asian Changs being the most attractive in EVERY SINGLE POLL and it's consistently highly replicated shows that these poll results are not bullshit at all, unless you consider literally every single poll in the world bullshit lmfao

View attachment 2365489

do you genuinely believe the guy on the bottom is more handsome than say Matt Bomer or Henry Cavill? Come on these polls are BS the fact scientists cant replicate them proves it

You're calling literally every single worldwide poll and comment section BS. It's not one poll, it's not two, it's pretty much every single one with sample sizes of millions. Why are you coping so hard nigga? Scientists don't ask foids to rate Changs so they have never even attempted to replicate it. I already said average Asian in the west is low SMV but Changs mog Chads of all other races, at least according to foids' opinions.

methodology is shit we dont even know whos voting for these lol that alone is enough to dismiss this its even worsened by the fact is contradicts scientific literature. The fact that the smartest scientists published in the best peer reviewed journals who have dedicated their entire lives to studying these things cant replicate these results shows these polls are BS

Like I already, not a SINGLE one of these studies uses Changs so the polls don't contradict any of muh studies. For the global polls, EVERYONE is voting, likely mostly foids. Everyone has the opportunity to vote. For the TikTok video comment sections, all of them are obviously young western foids voting.

Also, one of these muh top tier studies you mention literally has a sample size of 20 foids rating so these aren't the "smartest scientists published in the best peer reviewd journals who have dedicated their entire entire lives to study these things" you are lying extremely had on this one lmao. Not a single one of your studies disproves the reality that foids prefer Changs over Chads of every other race, as proven by every single poll

interesting

somebody actually did a tinder experiment with this guy
View attachment 2365483

I don't find him attractive personally, but GL Asians don't do bad in Tinder experiments at all. In fact, this guy ran a Tinder experiment on an Asian male model (who isn't really attractive in my opinion) who LARPed about doing bad for clout. The result was that the Asian male model actually did better than the Tyronelite he used

Also, one of the most well-known Asian-haters on this forum (Zer0) made a thread showing that a 5'9 Chang had 4x more matches than a 6'1 white HTN

I'm curious, why are you so intent on shitting on Asians and worshipping whites so hard? You seem to consistently do that on your account here, you even said you wish you were white and projecting your own white worship on ethnics. You're putting so much effort and arguing so hard for a race that isn't even yours. Are you really going to go 5 pages again trying to convince me that Asian Chang SMV doesn't mog when foids CONSISTENTLY prefer them over all other races of Chad in literally every single poll and comment section? You really need to stop rotting on incel forums 24/7 and go outside for your own sake lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled
Youre very likely a blackcel or a yellowfevercel. In case youre white, idk why u care so much about NEAs being 2nd when whites are number 1. Cuck behaviour

He's a niggercel cuck arguing and going 5 pages in every thread even when he's proven wrong :ROFLMAO: I understand why he did it in our old thread where we argued since I was eviscerating niggers hard but this autistic ass nigga is legit spending his entire night arguing and seething for a race that isn't even his lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27511 and aspiringexcel
Not a single one of the studies used Changs so they do mog, "muh SDs" is literally your only cope and it's not even valid whatsoever

I don't find him attractive personally
hes high class and quite attractive imo reminds me of Gandy

I'm curious, why are you so intent on shitting on Asians
I dont I truly feel any animosity for asians the only time Ill insult asian people is if I see an asian insulting a black person and even then I dont truly believe any of the things I say towards asian people anyways.

Im sorry if I gave you the impression I hated asians

you even said you wish you were white
I was trolling

and worshipping whites so hard
You probably hold whites in higher regard than I do but they did create the best civilizations its not "white worship" its just reality

Im not going to probably not respond to the rest because Ive come to a realization that this entire discussion is a cope. I mean regardless of race if your GL your going to live a good life.

While were arguing on an incel forum "muh blacks mog" no " muh whites mog" no "muh asians mog" chads of all races are life mogging us to oblivion.

When you think of it that way the futility of this conversation hits you doesnt it? Atleast it did for me.

Last edited:
I dont I truly feel no animosity for asians the only time Ill insult asian people is if I see an asian insulting a black person and even then I dont truly believe any of the things I say towards asian people anyways.

Im sorry if I gave you the impression I hated asians

I feel like the reason a lot of black people like you hate on Asians significantly more than you do whites is because you get the impression that Asians are much more racist to black people than white people are. While that is probably true on average, it's only because white people have completely adapted to black people and western society also basically forces you to be politically correct and non-racist to them nowadays. When whites first met blacks in Africa they raped and genocided and colonized them. Even after slavery was over, they treated them as subhumans even compared to other nonwhite races America until equal rights came. Meanwhile, China is civilizing and improving Africa in every conceivable aspect despite it being mostly for their own benefit. The country most African countries have the highest opinion of is China

You probably hold whites in higher regard than I do but they did create the best civilizations its not "white worship" its just reality

You're right if you consider the past few centuries. But before, Chinese, Indians, MENA, and Meds (Romans and Greeks were genetically much closer to MENA than whites) all had vastly superior civilizations. Today, Asian civilizations are also on their way to surpassing white civilizations

Im not going to respond to the rest because Ive come to a realization that this entire discussion is a cope. I mean regardless of race if your GL your going to live a good life.

You're right, race isn't relevant for SMV if you're Chad

While were arguing on an incel forum "muh blacks mog" no " muh whites mog" no "muh asians mog" chads of all races are life mogging us to oblivion.

When you think of it that way the futility of this conversation hits you doesnt it? Atleast it did for me.

You're definitely right on this one. Even though the main intention of my account was to spread Asian supremacy spending this much time arguing is retarded

Im unironically less of an autist than you if were being honest + Im higher iq

I sincerely doubt that you're higher IQ lol, and not just due to these stats

never happened

It did

He's a niggercel cuck arguing and going 5 pages in every thread even when he's proven wrong :ROFLMAO: I understand why he did it in our old thread where we argued since I was eviscerating niggers hard but this autistic ass nigga is legit spending his entire night arguing and seething for a race that isn't even his lmfao
theres a strangely high amount of seething when it comes to asians with blackcels on this forum. there is literally no demographic overlap between the girls asians and blacks go for nor do asians and blacks even run in the same circles. not sure why they care so much.

• JFL
Reactions: Geneticist
in JBB and BBC racebait threads you will never find a gook in there because gooks by and large do not care about blacks. my theory is blacks on this forum are in fact feeling threatened that kpopcels are gonna displace their placing as #2 or whatever behind whites (not necessarily saying this is true) so they always come seething in JBA bait threads

• +1
I feel like the reason a lot of blacks like you hate on Asians
The only time Ive insulted asians is when an asian person insults blacks Ive called out whites on this forum unprovoked

is because you get the impression that Asians are much more racist to black people than white people are.
in the experiences Ive had in real life that doesnt seem to be the case

Meanwhile, China is civilizing
europe already did that

improving Africa in every conceivable aspect despite it being mostly for their own benefit
No just in terms of infrastructure It wont mean anything unless africa industrializes nothing China is doing is sustainable our countries are in our hands.

You're right if you consider the past few centuries.
thats what I mean

(Romans and Greeks were genetically much closer to MENA than whites)
dont tell that to modern italians and greeks

Today, Asian civilizations are also on their way to surpassing white civilizations
seems to be the case

You're right, race isn't relevant for SMV if you're Chad
yes

You're definitely right on this one. Even though the main intention of my account was to spread Asian supremacy spending this much time arguing is retarded
cool

I sincerely doubt that you're higher IQ lol, and not just due to these stats
My fluid reasoning is 133 mensa certified yours is 130 tops and thats if the afqt had a perfect 1 to 1 correlation with iq. and even then it'd be your full scale iq and not your fluid reasoning your fluid reasoning is likely even lower than 130 considering you cant understand

that changs mogging other races requires SDs for asian men to be different you dont even know the implications of your own beliefs

race and intelligence are unrelated and Chinese iq is a meme

plus the fact I reached enlightenment before you did shows my superior intelligence

when and how?

Last edited:
find a gook in there
not true

My fluid reasoning is 133 mensa certified yours is 130 tops and thats if the afqt had a perfect 1 to 1 correlation with iq. and even then it'd be your full scale iq and not your fluid reasoning your fluid reasoning is likely even lower than 130 considering you cant understand

that changs mogging other races requires SDs for asian men to be different

race and intelligence are unrelated and Chinese iq is a meme

How is your fluid reasoning MENSA certified when you said you never took an IQ test before and didn't want to pay? Also, getting a 98th percentile rather than a 99th percentile can be attributed to many factors rather than just IQ. For example, if you just don't know some random words' meaning (words that you never saw in your life are on there) on the vocabulary subtest you will score low. I also could have done better on another day or if I had studied, which I didn't because I only took it to see what I would score and didn't plan on joining the military. One test score isn't the be all end all.

Changs mogging other races of Chad is consistently shown in every single poll btw. It's a fact and you can keep using the SDs cope, but it's invalid and not a single single study has compared Chang and even then, one or two studies doesn't change the results of the hundreds of different polls showing the same consistent result, some having sample size of millions and others having confirmed foid accounts voting. One single test and one single statement doesn't determine my fluid reasoning, for all we know my IQ could be significantly higher than 130

Also, no fucking way you're linking some shitty AI IMPACT thread (known turbo SFcel) when all valid, widespread, non-cherrypicked evidence consistently shows that Chinese and East Asian IQ in general is consistently high and that's why Asians in the west statistically have the highest SAT/ACT scores and salaries in the west and the gap between them and other races is only increasing if you look at any graph. The highest IQ on average cities are in China and those cities average much higher IQs than Asian Americans as well. Asians are catching up and surpassing quickly after not having industrialized.

I'm not saying blacks can't be high IQ or East Asians can't be low IQ but IQ is definitely highly correlated with race as proven by every study in history. Imagine linking an Ai Impact thread tho, he also made another thread saying blacks were the second weakest race lmfao

not true

Sample size: one. And that one guy is literally a well known retarded schizo troll who also says all Asian SMV in shit except for Vietnamese who are the highest SMV race and shits on all other Asians, he doesn't consider himself one of us. I made an evisceration thread on him for a reason lmfao. The reality is that Asian users on this forum don't really give a fuck about BBC or JBB or black SMV threads at all and don't concern themselves with black users or comment on their bait threads at all, the other way around is definitely not true

In fact, I've actually seen in a few bait threads that when some white guy is arguing against black SMV some brain damaged niggers start calling them Asian LARPing as white. Literally fighting ghosts lmfao. This hate boner is one-sided asf, just from my observations on this forum ofc

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27511
Real, JBBdeniers will be on suicide watch till the end of time
I went out with my black friend and he got tons of rejections. Its still a niche at the end of the day, and it seems to apply a lot more if height and frame is their to back it up with a MTN+ face. My manlet friend who is black ( he's 5ft 6), and facially 7/10 and 26 got tons of rejections that were immediate. He did alright later tho with some Brazilian foid and latina foid. But just got some number from them.

Being curry is still 10x worse
From what I have seen darkies are fucked, but the lighter skinned ones that look good for their respective races and can larp afghani or Arab to some degree I have seen with white and latina foids.

On the other hand East Asians I have hardly ever seen.

Still over for most ethnics and asians tbh. The k pop pill is still very niche at the end of the day .

I went out with my black friend and he got tons of rejections. Its still a niche at the end of the day, and it seems to apply a lot more if height and frame is their to back it up with a MTN+ face. My manlet friend who is black ( he's 5ft 6), and facially 7/10 and 26 got tons of rejections that were immediate. He did alright later tho with some Brazilian foid and latina foid. But just got some number from them.
Most of my JBB and racebait threads are heavily exaggerated lmao I just do em for free rep
From what I have seen darkies are fucked, but the lighter skinned ones that look good for their respective races and can larp afghani or Arab to some degree I have seen with white and latina foids.

On the other hand East Asians I have hardly ever seen.

Still over for most ethnics and asians tbh. The k pop pill is still very niche at the end of the day .
Ye dark skin is death for most races, Asians suffer from SMV dramatically cuz of all the stereotypes they have against them

thats because they are lol

By that metric southern Chinese like me are also the highest SMV race since northern Vietnamese Kinh (Who according to him are the only moggers in Vietnam) got raped by them for all of history so hard that their paternal line is mostly southern Chinese

By that metric southern Chinese like me are also the highest SMV race since northern Vietnamese Kinh (Who according to him are the only moggers in Vietnam) got raped by them for all of history so hard that their paternal line is mostly southern Chinese
provide proof or neck yourself you projecting cuckold. it's south chinese who had their entire paternal line replaced by northern chinese projecting your cuckery onto kinh masterrace.

• +1
Viets are the exception to low asian SMV they are robust bone moggers all the best looking asian men are vietnamese. There iqs will surpass china as they develop and so will their height.

Its game over for the rest of asia when vietnam reaches first world status say your prayers.

• JFL
Reactions: Razeb and Geneticist
provide proof or neck yourself you projecting cuckold. it's south chinese who had their entire paternal line replaced by northern chinese projecting your cuckery onto kinh masterrace.

Sup Clouder, I can blatantly recognize your typing style which is how I knew Pixie Dust was you before you started racebaiting. Logged back on one of your old unused alts to LARP as a Vietnamese supremacist? Never forget that every foid you show remote interest in will always prefer Asian males as you have self admitted

Viets are the exception to low asian SMV they are robust bone moggers all the best looking asian men are vietnamese. There iqs will surpass china as they develop and so will their height.

Its game over for the rest of asia when vietnam reaches first world status say your prayers.

Tales from 50 IQ average Congo slums

It’s game over for the rest of the world when China takes over with Vietnam as its colony and becomes the 6’2+ 140+ IQ on average master race. I don’t actually hate Vietnamese though, just that schizo retard who feels an inferiority complex towards Chinese and other East Asians and hates on them 24/7. So if they do take over then I’d support them and dominate all other races together, as the heavens mandated

• JFL

fake history made up by jews

kinh are confirmed iqmoggers. china copes with muh shanghai beijing jiangsu elites and still beaten by vietnam rice farmers.

reminder 50% of viet children are working in sweatshops and we still came 7th this year in IMO math olympiad 1 point behind japan but that's only because of outlier bringing down the score. 3 perfect scorers more than japan 2 and same as korea

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Geneticist and Deleted member 27511
View attachment 2365692

kinh are confirmed iqmoggers. china copes with muh shanghai beijing jiangsu elites and still beaten by vietnam rice farmers.

View attachment 2365694
reminder 50% of viet children are working in sweatshops and we still came 7th this year in IMO math olympiad 1 point behind japan but that's only because of outlier bringing down the score. 3 perfect scorers more than japan 2 and same as korea

View attachment 2365698
@Geneticist keep coping

Kpop slayers can't be incel

• +1
tales from my 133 superior iq african brain, Im not viet or even asian so Im completely unbiased I just see the truth for what it is

my friends irl tell me i look asian while im actually italian with 100% White parents and grandparents. Everytime they tell me things like this i feel suicidal

Sup Clouder, I can blatantly recognize your typing style which is how I knew Pixie Dust was you before you started racebaiting. Logged back on one of your old unused alts to LARP as a Vietnamese supremacist? Never forget that every foid you show remote interest in will always prefer Asian males as you have self admitted

It’s game over for the rest of the world when China takes over with Vietnam as its colony and becomes the 6’2+ 140+ IQ on average master race. I don’t actually hate Vietnamese though, just that schizo retard who feels an inferiority complex towards Chinese due to his own country’s cucked history. So if they do take over then I’d support them and dominate all other races together
never heard of him lol
southern chinese have only ever conquered khmers in south vietnam and then you submitted to kinhs and handed over the land to us
It’s game over for the rest of the world when China takes over with Vietnam as its colony and becomes the 6’2+ 140+ IQ on average master race.
lol at this muh vietnam colony shit. china average height would indeed increase to 6'2 and 140 iq if you had vietnam. but vietnam has always considered itself equal to china. it's china always having to ally with other countries to destroy vietnam. vietnam is the most sigma country on earth, we never allied against anybody but everyone else allied with each other to stop our rise. if theres any situation like what you said it would be kinh and han cucking the world together just like when we took over south vietnam together

• Love it
View attachment 2365692

View attachment 2365694

View attachment 2365698

Vietnamese are also genetically high IQ and their country’s low IQ average is only due to poverty and south Vietnamese SEAmonkeys bringing it down, but Han Chinese are still the highest IQ race when they’re not living in poverty. Developed Chinese provinces average IQs from 113-119

6860CDDF 26BE 467E B22F 6D5D3E2B4024

never heard of him lol
southern chinese have only ever conquered khmers in south vietnam and then you submitted to kinhs and handed over the land to us

Lol ok clouder, I recommend switching up your obvious sperg typing style on your next alt

And southern Chinese have actually conquered north Vietnamese more than they conquered south Vietnamese actually. In fact, the southern Chinese kingdom of Nan Yue (Which was separate from the main Chinese dynasty before it was conquered) conquered north Vietnam by itself but not south Vietnam

A5B9EB2D E793 4A38 A451 31784CEF7502

442A2736 6EFF 42BB 910B 6B3E1BB08F81

0B587533 E4C1 49C7 BB05 87FB1A0EFBC0

F99F9125 FA22 4220 AB30 AE3F953FE2C8

BFAFD12E 48BF 4FC7 ABE3 637511AC67D6

China has conquered Vietnam for the vast majority of its history which is why they have almost identical religion, culture, language, customs, holidays, everything, though Vietnam is pretty based for beating back all the #1 foreign powers (China, Mongol Empire, United States) and beating back every countey that colonized it and being independent today

lol at this muh vietnam colony shit. china average height would indeed increase to 6'2 and 140 iq if you had vietnam. but vietnam has always considered itself equal to china. it's china always having to ally with other countries to destroy vietnam. vietnam is the most sigma country on earth, we never allied against anybody but everyone else allied with each other to stop our rise. if theres any situation like what you said it would be kinh and han cucking the world together just like when we took over south vietnam together

View attachment 2365706View attachment 2365711

Based asf, two supreme cosmic master races

Vietnamese are also genetically high IQ and their country’s low IQ average is only due to poverty and south Vietnamese SEAmonkeys bringing it down, but Han Chinese are still the highest IQ race when they’re not living in poverty. Developed Chinese provinces average IQs from 113-119

View attachment 2365725

Lol ok clouder, I recommend switching up your obvious sperg typing style on your next alt

And southern Chinese have actually conquered north Vietnamese more than they conquered south Vietnamese actually. In fact, the southern Chinese kingdom of Nan Yue (Which was separate from the main Chinese dynasty before it was conquered) conquered north Vietnam by itself but not south Vietnam

View attachment 2365739

View attachment 2365742

View attachment 2365759

View attachment 2365776

View attachment 2365777

China has conquered Vietnam for the vast majority of its history which is why they have almost identical religion, culture, language, customs, holidays, everything, though Vietnam is pretty based for beating back all the #1 foreign powers (China, Mongol Empire, United States) and beating back every countey that colonized it and being independent today

Based asf, two supreme cosmic master races
never heard of that guy lol. i know people like to larp as kinh masterrace but i am confirmed 100% kinh

you're mixing up nanyue muh 2300 years ago conquer north vietnam with actual southern chinese today. southern chinese are basically a recent mix created by north chinese completely cucking the natives in south china hence why north and south chinese have identical paternal line but different maternal and different looks.

notice how vietnam is 'o2a' which is austroasiatic and completely different to southern han paternal
while the maternal line is not that different

this just goes to show you that the muh southern chinese didnt cuck us but they were in fact the ones who got cucked by your north chinese daddy
im not interested in doing trauma therapy with you because we also likely cucked the south chinese in north vietnam too just like how o1b cucked o2 in korea and japan as well

the king of nanyue was a north chinese chang from hebei whose soldiers conquered robbed the local men in guangdong of their women (your maternal ancestors) to create you mutts, but north vietnam was mostly left alone and was only nominally part of nanyue. it was the qin troops who conquered north vietnam and there was no muh southern chinese back and it had nothing to do with kinh. baiyue were o1a but kinh are o1b

muh chinese domination isnt a not real histiographical term, it was invented by french cucks to divide viet and chinese. all the information you put up is actually just shitting on yourself
the reality was guangdong and north vietnam was part of the same province for thousands of years, and your women were the actual victims of that sex trafficking
The primary source of slaves was southern tribes, and young slave girls were the most desired. Although various officials such as Kong Kui, the governor of Guangdong, banned the practice, the trade continued.[
im confused why youre putting this in

there was no vietnam back then, nowhere in the books does it say vietnamese, only yue (meaning your people and you still call your people that) and 'vietnamese' was just added anachronistically for nationalistic purposes
the actual source:
The slave girls of Yue were eroticized in Tang dynasty poem 越婢脂肉滑. The term Yue(越) referred to southern China

slavery was actually extremely common back then, but it was viets walking across the border and taking southern chinese home to sell as slaves and eunuchs while china didnt do a thing about it
During the Lý dynastyVietnam raided Song dynasty China to enslave Chinese, who were forced to serve in the Vietnamese army as soldiers
A large amount of trade between Guangzhou and Vietnam happened during this time. Early accounts recorded that the Vietnamese captured Chinese whose ships had blown off course and detained them. Young Chinese men were selected by the Vietnamese for castration to become eunuch slaves to the Vietnamese. It has been speculated by modern historians that Chinese who were captured and castrated by the Vietnamese were involved in regular trade between China and Vietnam instead of being blown off course, and that they were punished after a Vietnamese crackdown on trade with foreign countries.[104][105]

never heard of that guy lol. i know people like to larp as kinh masterrace but i am confirmed 100% kinh

Let's be real nigga, we both know you're a permarotting KHHV Balkanoid yellowfevercel behind that screen who feels an inferiority complex towards your Asian masters due to self admittedly getting cucked by them irl. Your country got conquered and raped and mongrelized by outsiders for all of history, bred to be braindead genetic dead end buck broken subhumanoid slaves who will forever live in complete poverty. Vietnam and China along with Russia and Iran will all run tag team rapes on your country in the future except actually, they wouldn't even be rapes because you yourself admitted on your main that your top tier Balkanoid women and oneitis and celebrity crush all preferred Asian men and lust for them over your own subhuman men.

you're mixing up nanyue muh 2300 years ago conquer north vietnam with actual southern chinese today. southern chinese are basically a recent mix created by north chinese completely cucking the natives in south china hence why north and south chinese have identical paternal line but different maternal and different looks.
View attachment 2365816
notice how vietnam is 'o2a' which is austroasiatic and completely different to southern han paternal
while the maternal line is not that different
View attachment 2365817View attachment 2365818

this just goes to show you that the muh southern chinese didnt cuck us but they were in fact the ones who got cucked by your north chinese daddy
im not interested in doing trauma therapy with you because we also likely cucked the south chinese in north vietnam too just like how o1b cucked o2 in korea and japan as well

This is a blatant lie, China has conquered and raped and dominated Vietnam for millenia. This fact is well recorded. And the southern Chinese were the main troops who raped and conquered and dominated Vietnam. Even according to that YDNA link you sent Vietnamese are still in large part Han Chinese paternally, looks like 40%. Those with Han Chinese paternal haplogroups are the northern Vietnamese Kinh who got conquered and raped by the southern Chinese which is why they're so superior to other Vietnamese ethnic groups down south like the Cham and Khmer. Even if you take a sample size of all Vietnam they still are 40% Chinese paternally. This means that Northern Vietnamese Kinh by themselves, the only non-SEAmonkey Vietnamese and the only racially superior ones (almost all Vietnamese supremacists and nationalists say that Kinh are the only real Vietnamese), would be majority Han Chinese paternally through millenia of rape, domination, and cucking by Han Chinese. The other haplogroup you mentioned, O2a, is only shared by the SEAmonkeys down south.

I also don't know why you're trying to offend me by saying northern Chinese have historically conquered southern Chinese and are on average racially superior to them, I know they are and have admitted it multiple times. Northern Chinese literally cucked everyone in East Asia, including cucking the Asian steppe nomads and conquering and genociding and subjugating them for the vast majority of their history, who themselves cucked literally ALL other races in Eurasia.

In fact, the whole reason a lot of these Asian steppe nomads left China to conquer all across the world from Europe and South Asia to the Middle East and North Africa is because they got destroyed and kicked out by China. China even won battles where they were outnumbered 10 to 1 against all these steppe Asians during the Han Dynasty and Tang Dynasty while they were nearing the end of their wars, conquering Central Asia and completely ending their powerful empires. There are significant northern Chinese paternal haplogroups in all of Central Asia in the steppe nomads but barely any Asian steppe nomad paternal haplogroups in northern Chinese. They actually have more steppe nomad maternal haplogroups than they do paternal haplogroups. YDNA across China is among the most homogeneous in the world yet their mtDNA is highly varied due to all the various races the cosmic Han master race cucked.

"The Han-related ancestry increased with the time transection. Sex-biased patterns of genetic admixture could be informative about gendered aspects of migration, social kinship, and family structure. We observed a clear signal of male-biased Han admixture in the Mongolian population, corresponding to the Y chromosome lineage O2a in some Mongolian individuals."

I identify with my paternal ancestors rather than my maternal ancestors, everything was always patrilineal for a reason. "Likely cucked the south Chinese" utter tales from the basement lmfao, it was always completely the other way around and we both know it. There's a reason why you say likely and not for a fact, it's a blatant lie and no historian would agree with you. It is well recorded and well known that it was southern Chinese conquerors have been conquering and raping and cucking Vietnamese for all of recorded history.

the king of nanyue was a north chinese chang from hebei whose soldiers conquered robbed the local men in guangdong of their women (your maternal ancestors) to create you mutts, but north vietnam was mostly left alone and was only nominally part of nanyue. it was the qin troops who conquered north vietnam and there was no muh southern chinese back and it had nothing to do with kinh. baiyue were o1a but kinh are o1b

Tales from the basement, "north vietnam was mostly left alone and was only nominally part of nanyue" blatant lie and never fucking happened lmao. We both know Vietnam was conquered, genocided, raped, and had Chinese culture, language, religion, and customs all forced onto them during the conquest just like it happened for all of history. It had everything to do with Kinh because they're native to northern Vietnam. I am also descended from those same high T Han soldiers who took the local women and not the local men, and it all happened thousands of years ago anyways. Southern Chinese call themselves Han for a reason, they are paternally Han.

It was mostly the southern Chinese soldiers who conquered and raped northern Vietnamese. The Nan Yue troops who conquered northern Vietnam were mostly ethnically southern Chinese with indigenous genetics with only a few northern Chinese. Now if you say the king was northern Chinese, sure, but the literal first President of China was a southern Chinese Chang born in the exact same province and the exact same city as me, Zhongshan. He also emigrated to the exact same American state as I did in his childhood, Hawaii. And after him, multiple Presidents of China were from southern China. The second most well known Chinese President today, Mao Zedong, comes from my mom's southern Chinese ancestral province of Hunan. So even if southern Chinese are racially inferior on average, they can still ascend to the top and can be equal to northern Chinese and are capable of ruling over all of them.

Both northern and southern Chinese are part of the Chinese master race and southern Chinese will also improve their eugenics and be just as tall and high IQ as northern Chinese are. I'm 6'2 and 130+ IQ myself so I don't concern myself with these divides. Not to mention the fact that the southern Chinese were always much more rebellious and more of a threat to the Mongols and Manchus than northern Chinese and they were the ones who mass genocided both and subjugated and ended them their rule over China (And the rest of East/Central Asia if you count the Manchus, and the rest of the Eurasian continent if you count the Mongols), not the northern Chinese who were much less rebellious and were conquered by them for much longer.

View attachment 2365802
muh chinese domination isnt a not real histiographical term, it was invented by french cucks to divide viet and chinese. all the information you put up is actually just shitting on yourself
the reality was guangdong and north vietnam was part of the same province for thousands of years, and your women were the actual victims of that sex trafficking
im confused why youre putting this in
View attachment 2365841
there was no vietnam back then, nowhere in the books does it say vietnamese, only yue (meaning your people and you still call your people that) and 'vietnamese' was just added anachronistically for nationalistic purposes
the actual source:

Three more lies and very blatant ones at that too, you are very bad at this clouder. Chinese domination of Vietnam is 100% a real historical term due to the mass conquest, rape, and genocide of Vietnamese by Chinese for all of history. It is literally recorded in Chinese history books. Lying about French people doesn't change that fact. It is WELL KNOWN and well documented by everyone in the world, including Vietnamese themselves, that China has conquered, cucked, dominated, and raped Vietnam for over a thousand years, which is why all their culture, language, religion, customs, and holidays are so similar. All forced onto Vietnamese by their Chinese conquerors. Even the Vietnamese THEMSELVES said quote on quote that the Chinese "annexed our territories" "subjugated our people" "enforced strict laws and punishments" "implemented heavy taxes and labor" and they they themselves "feinted as submissive officials" literal cucks to China for all of history lmao.

My ancestors were Han so they would not be enslaved like Kinh would. It says VIETNAM was a large source of slave girls who were used as sex slaves in CHINA and the slave girls of VIET were even eroticized in Tang Dynasty poetry for a reason. Vietnamese women were a large source of slave girls for China for a MILLENIUM lmao. Chinese also always called northern Vietnamese Yue as well, and they were the Yue who got conquered and enslaved, not the southern Chinese who were already Han by that point. I also found the source you mentioned, it also says Vietnamese girls were sold as sex slaves to the Chinese. Chinese always called north Vietnamese Yue by the way, so it was the Kinh who were enslaved and not "my people." If the slaves weren't Vietnamese then it wouldn't say Vietnamese girls were enslaved my guy

slavery was actually extremely common back then, but it was viets walking across the border and taking southern chinese home to sell as slaves and eunuchs while china didnt do a thing about it

Yet another blatant lie again. Very rare and cherrypicked. Yes it was extremely common, the slavery of Vietnamese by Chinese that is. Which is why Chinese slavery of Vietnamese is recorded everywhere put down as widespread while the other way around you have to dig deep to find it. Meanwhile the other way around was always highly common for millenia. There's a reason if you do any poll in any history forum or ask any historian, they will all overwhelmingly say southern Chinese conquered, cucked, raped, and enslaved northern Vietnamese and not the other way around

k pop max is asian niggas only hope

Schizo tales from your shit and piss bottle filled basement. Asian women only SMVmog in the west where Asian men are extremely hindered by severe media failo, severe stereotype failo, studycuck culture, high inhib, and non-NT. The former two don't affect their women because stereotypes and media benefit them hard, and the latter three affect Asian male SMV much more than they do Asian female SMV for obvious reasons. Asian men SMVmog Asian women worldwide. For example, Korean men in Korea for example marry interracially at over double the rate of Korean women, Chinese male + white female in Russia outnumbers all WMAF couples in the United States combined, and AMWF outnumbers WMAF by tens of times in Central Asia and Eastern Europe. There are many examples of decent looking Chinese or Korean men being treated like gods and easily slaying in any country outside the west which @stickyblickyhuh can attest to.

There's a reason East Asian men have historically been the most sexually successful race which has historically cucked and conquered all other races and spread their supreme seed in women all across Eurasia replacing Caucasoid paternal haplogroups and giving them Asian paternal haplogroups, meanwhile no race other than their own has ever cucked them and East Asian YDNA is highly homogeneous. Asian men have been fucking other races of women for all of history while Asian women were always untouched by other races of men, and that can be seen repeated today in literally any country outside the west.

Foids also choose Asian Changs over Chads of every other race. All young women of all races prefer Asian Changs over all other races of Chad. In all TikTok videos asking prime JBs to pick a race of Chad, Asian men do the best and beat out white, black, and Latino men because they show Chads of every race. 8/10 Asian Chang >>> 8/10 Chads of all other races. Both pale prettyboy Kpopmaxxers and darker more robust/masc Asians achieved this result. Ignoring normie Asians, Changs mog Chads of all other races and more and more Asians will become Chang as Asians improve at the fastest rate in every conceivable aspect compared to every other race.

Asian Changs win from their every starting point in life. An Asian born into poverty is statistically more likely to become a millionaire than a BBC born in a six figure household and any Asian with a decent genetic base can easily ascend. The reality of the matter is that nobody lifemogs a Chang. Not only are they highest SMV to the new generation of prime JBs and appeal hard to the best market of prime HQNP foids rather than trashy foids or whores like other races of other Chads tend to appeal to, they are the wealthiest, live in the highest income areas, have the highest status careers, have the longest lifespans, and have the best aging with the least balding and wrinkling by far, still retaining their amazing smooth collagen filled skin and thick healthy black hair in middle age or even old age.

Not only will Changs enjoy a dopamine-filled epitome life of endless validation and slaying prime HQNP foids and be able to do it much longer than other races due to their vastly superior aging, they will also enjoy all the benefits that their high status career and insurmountable wealth gives them compared to other races for all of their sky high lifespan (they live way longer than any other race). The pay gap between Asians and other races in the west is only getting bigger and bigger as we speak. East Asians conquered, raped, enslaved, and dominated every other race in the Eurasian continent, East Asian countries are quickly surpassing all other countries in every conceivable aspect and will take over. You were all put on this Earth to serve your Asian masters, always remember this.

View attachment 2364972

The cope began with the creation of this thread. OP is the gigacoper sourcing zero evidence for his delusional claims, Asians countering his arguments are spreading the truth rather than coping. Also reminder that he's a basement rotting pasty white SFcel LARPing as Asian and he's 25yo KHHV 5'6 4 inch dicklet, though he could be exaggerating his stats (especially the dick size) to make Asians look worse or something
FK5MWDTaMAcCzrW.jpg

How is your fluid reasoning MENSA certified when you said you never took an IQ test before and didn't want to pay?
theres a free version on their website

Also, getting a 98th percentile rather than a 99th percentile can be attributed to many factors rather than just IQ.
im aware

I also could have done better on another day or if I had studied,
it would not have been representive of your innate intelligence if you did, just admit your iq is mogged by a "nigger" the race you hate the most and have even said isnt human.

Youre dumber than someone you consider to be an animal jfl at you.

youre coping hard, also fluid intelligence peaks somewhere in your 20s

My fluid iq will only continue to increase since the online test wasnt compared to norms for my age groups yours was so your destined to be a 130 iq brainlet for life its fucking over for you its made even worse that I got bored and guessed on the last 5 questions of the test and still scored 133.

My fluid iq should be around above 140 - 145 by the time Im 25 compared to adult norms according to the graph

Also racism is correlated with low intelligence youre racist so you likely have lower intelligence than me in b4 "your racist against asians" no im not I dont even believe any of the racist things I say against asians lol the difference is you are an actual racist.

Im the least racist person on this entire forum.

Changs mogging other races of Chad is consistently shown in every single poll btw.
its not when I google most attractive men poll changs usually arent in the top place you just cherry picked the ones where they are.

Also found an online survey with a sample size in the thousands that said india had the most attractive people.

pakistani men were voted 3rd most attractive mogging english men jfl and all countries in east asia

indian men have the 5th hottest men in the world according to this online poll mogging asian changs and even most white chads like sweden

so indian and pakistani chads > changs

theres also this poll done online which would prove BBC theory(something which Im sure you deny)

this is why its important to get your data from actual scientific sources lol.

It's a fact and you can keep using the SDs cope
how is it a cope its literally a mathematical necessity for your idea to work? Your iq mogs me right? So how come a "50 iq recessed nigger manlet" as you put it one time understands this but you cant?

use ur superior east asian iq you may say "perhaps asian men follow a positively skewed distribution"
but the data for the different races in these studies follows a normal curve and not a skewed distribution.

Also if your hypothesis were correct asian men should have a higher mean than other races but a lower median since it would be positively skewed distribution but this isnt the case asian men have a lower mean than other races.

If changs mogged than mean partner counts for asian men should be higher than other races but median partner counts for asian men should be lower than other races but this isnt the case asian men have both lower mean and median partner counts

one or two studies doesn't change the results of the hundreds of different polls showing the same consistent result, some having sample size of millions and others having confirmed foid accounts voting
anybody can vote for these, we dont know there ages, there genders, where there from etc the methodology is complete shit you can find anonymous polls saying almost anything is true "muh sample size" is cope if your methods are shit.

If it were true scientist would be able to replicate it... but they cant likely cause these polls are bullshit Danny Devito ranked highly in one of these
changs dont mog other chads(with the exception of vietnamese changs)

non-cherrypicked evidence consistently shows that Chinese
Chinese iq has been suspected to be frauded for years now

I at first objected to the thread @Ai Impact pointing out how the study was done on chinese people who had flouride exposure he then pointed out that there were control groups in each study of chinese people who didnt have flouride exposure.

iqs for those chinese people were 80 I looked at the sample size and its statistically significant samples are in the hundreds per study and he posted multiple of them so its been replicated

its already been pointed out by Wicherts and Dolan that sub-Saharan africans have iqs of about 80 contrary to what Lynn and Rushton would say. You may say that it was done in poor provinces which is why the iq was so low. Ok so what the poorest chinese provinces are still richer and more developed than african countries so its still a good comparison

why Asians in the west statistically have the highest SAT/ACT scores and salaries
Only the greatest asians can immigrate to the USA and other western countries you may as well say blacks are smarter than whites since nigerians outperform white brits in gsce
View attachment 2365617

gsces and G (stands for general intelligence) are highly correlated (r = .81) tho I guess this method conveniently only works when trying to prove the superiority of your people.

salaries in the west
that'd be indians technically there asians but Im assuming you meant to say east asians since indians and east asians are clearly not the same race

IQ is definitely highly correlated with race
italians had the same iqs as blacks when they first immigrated to the USA this result is completely impossible if the hereditarian hypothesis were true. But as italians were accepted into society and there living conditions improved there iqs eventually caught up with other whites.

east africans also have high caucasoid admixture, its highest in somalia greater than 50% in some cases so somalia and east africa in general should be higher iq and richer than west africa. Its not the case they have iqs that are on par or even lower than west africans.

As for somalia its a shithole even by african standards there superior caucasian admixture seems to have taken them far.

additionally children fathered by black and white soldiers have the same iqs
see eyferths study

same thing was replicated in japan

seems when environment is taken into account race and intelligence have nothing to do with each other

surely "muh adoption studies" prove blacks arent human right? Well turns out thats not the case

race realists tend to rely heavily on twin adoption studies. The logic behind these studies run like this: monozygotic (identical) twins have the same genetic makeup, and adoption allows these twins to be placed in different environments. Therefore, the similarity in IQ between these twins who have been adopted into different households should be from a solely genetic origin.

The logical throughline is strong, and race realists have used this experimental paradigm to arrive at IQ heritability values of around 0.85 or higher by adulthood.

This seems to be airtight, rigorous evidence for a high heritability of IQ. However, there is a large fault in a crucial assumption of twin studies: the assumption that the twins are adopted by families with very different backgrounds and live in very different environments.

That assumption turns out to be false: Adoptive families tend to be more homogenous, with smaller variability of SES and HOME scores (used to measure the amount of intellectual stimulation present in a family environment).

Indeed, a study that accounted for these variables found that the restricted variability of family environments in adoption studies could account for as much as 50% of the variance IQ found in these studies

source - Stoolmiller, Mike. "Implications of the restricted range of family environments for estimates of heritability and nonshared environment in behavior–genetic adoption studies." Psychological bulletin 125.4 (1999): 392.

You may already know this but black americans have a high amount of white admixture 25% on average, this allows for a robust test of the hereditarian hypothesis

Scarr, Sandra et al estimated the amount of white ancestry using blood markers in 181 african american families they then had them take an intelligence test they found no relationship between white ancestry and intelligence in black populations.

source - Scarr, Sandra, et al. "Absence of a relationship between degree of White ancestry and intellectual skills within a Black population." Human genetics 39.1 (1977): 69-86.

A separate study used skin color as an estimate of Caucasian ancestry and looked at 437 African American participants’ performance on a 10-point vocabulary test. The study found no correlation between skin tone and test performance when controlled for family and childhood educational background

vocab and iq are highly correlated r = .76 - .81

source - Hill, Mark E. "Skin color and intelligence in African Americans: A reanalysis of Lynn's data." Population and Environment 24.2 (2002): 209-214.

Lynn even came to the same conclusion as the researchers above although they were to stupid to realize it

In "the intelligence of nations" Lynn calculated the iqs of a over 100 countries, Lynn didnt find that east african countries had higher iqs than west african countries this matters since east africans have superior caucasian genes.

Lynn also found that Barbados had the highest average iq out of any carribean country why does this matter? Because Barbados is the country with the highest west african ancestry in the carribean.

Conclusion read more than a paper by Lynn or Rushton if your learning about race and iq. These guys did an entire study dedicated to measuring black mens dicks and saying that having a big dick is actually a sign of low intelligence jfl(Im sure they arent compensating for someting)

Its clear theyre cucks who jack off about their wives getting fucked by a big black guy considering they cared so much to conduct an entire scientific study dedicated to BBC jfl at them.
over for my grammar but this is an incel forum so I DONT CARE

theres a free version on their website

Even MENSA itself says that its online free tests are completely invalid and don't certify you for anything, you can't go to MENSA with those scores for a reason. Meanwhile, you could go to MENSA with an AFQT score of 98 or a GT score of 136 before the government disallowed military tests to be considered as IQ tests

it would not have been representive of your innate intelligence if you did, just admit your iq is mogged by a "nigger" the race you hate the most and have even said isnt human.

Youre dumber than someone you consider to be an animal jfl at you.

Nope, I'm for a fact higher IQ than you and don't hate niggers the most, except maybe on this forum because they have one-sided hate boners towards their Asian masters and relentlessly bark for them. There's barely any where I live so there would be no reason for me to specifically hate them. And I don't consider niggers to be animals lmao, I'm trolling on an incel forum. I would sacrifice the lives of 100k random Asian people for one of my irl black friends, even though we're both racist to each other. I care more about the individual than the race. I troll with the idea that they are subhuman slaves who are inferior to all other races because they are statistically the poorest and lowest IQ and got widely enslaved acorss the world and that's what many civilizations thought about them for all of history. It's one of the most common and effective racebait talking points against niggers. None of it means I truly believe the shit I say on a forum tho, except for the fact that they are statistically lowest IQ on average for example. But it's more about the individual. For example, I don't think you're low IQ (Even though you do use a lot of low IQ talking points)

But let me guess, we were cool and DMed eachother before and we decided to stop arguing as well, then you stalked around my older posts and saw what I posted about niggers calling them utterly subhuman (to spike nigger cortisols like yours hard, and look at how successfully it worked) and now you're deciding to come back here 10 hours later with the intention to start another 5 page thread of arguing due to your cortisol spiking hard? I'm spot on again lmfao

My fluid iq will only continue to increase since the online test wasnt compared to norms for my age groups yours was so your destined to be a 130 iq brainlet for life its fucking over for you its made even worse that I got bored and guessed on the last 5 questions of the test and still scored 133.

My fluid iq should be around above 140 - 145 by the time Im 25 compared to adult norms according to the graph

You're trying to get to me with this because I got to you with my racist remarks against niggers lol, not that deep nigga. I'm confident I'm higher IQ than you and not just due to the vast racial differences in IQ. Not that any of it matters because that's not what we were talking about, idk why you brought it up out of nowhere. I also don't see how one test determines that I'm 130 IQ. You do know the max score is 99 right? So that means you literally can't get an IQ of above 135 on that test if you correlate it with just IQ. My IQ is definitely above 130 and the AFQT isn't the be all end all and I can always score higher, especially since I didn't even study. And yeah, you coincidentally only guessed on the last 5 questions of the test despite already having finished all the other ones without guessing, and wouldn't not guess for a more accurate answer in the very last moments of the test despite obviously investing all this time in an online forum being this caring about IQ, both your own and your race's. Your IQ definitely isn't very high if you thought that this lie would work tbh

Also racism is correlated with low intelligence youre racist so you likely have lower intelligence than me in b4 "your racist against asians" no im not I dont even believe any of the racist things I say against asians lol the difference is you are an actual racist.

I'm trolling on an online forum so no not really, I can say I don't even believe any of the racist things I say either. You definitely went back through on my old posts and got butthurt by my utter eviscerations of niggers lmfao

Im the least racist person on this entire forum.

And I'm the god of war in 20 different countries

its not when I google most attractive men poll changs usually arent in the top place you just cherry picked the ones where they are.

Also found an online survey with a sample size in the thousands that said india had the most attractive people.

Why are you lying and cherrypicking? When you search "voted most attractive man in the world 2021" or "voted most attractive man in the world 2022" there are by far more Changs at the top in the search results than any other race. You are cherrypicking hard, not me. These polls are the actual "shitty polls" and not the ones I sent. Also, the actual global ones with good sample sizes always have a Chang. You find global, non-cherrypicked polls with hundreds of thousands or millions of results and it will always have a Chang in the top 3. This is consistent with foids consistently choosing Changs over all other races of Chad on all TikTok video comment sections.

Also, all the polls you sent were tiny sample size polls and nominee lists (I already told you already that those are different than the actual rankings which you would have known if you were muh genius IQmogger) rather than what I showed you, aka the polls that actually matter. As for the online survey about countries, a sample size in the thousands doesn't change anything compared to consistent results proven by sample sizes in the millions, and those aren't even comparing Chads of each race.

how is it a cope its literally a mathematical necessity for your idea to work? Your iq mogs me right? So how come a "50 iq recessed nigger manlet" as you put it one time understands this but you cant?

use ur superior east asian iq you may say "perhaps asian men follow a positively skewed distribution"
but the data for the different races in these studies follows a normal curve and not a skewed distribution.

Also if your hypothesis were correct asian men should have a higher mean than other races but a lower median since it would be positively skewed distribution but this isnt the case asian men have a lower mean than other races.

What you don't understand that hanging off of one statistic or study and clinging onto it is also a sign of lower IQ. Selection bias and taking things as gospel rather than looking at widespread evidence and in fact denying them, are also signs. Your 20 sample size studies aren't the be all end all. All polls and video comment sections show the fact that girls prefer Changs over Chads of all other races and this is consistently replicated. Your SD cope is completely invalid I sincerely doubt that in any single one of the studies they used anything above an HTN. Of course a mid MTN face wouldn't get rated much above a low MTN face for example. Remember that I'm talking about Chads, not normies.

anybody can vote for these, we dont know there ages, there genders, where there from etc the methodology is complete shit you can find anonymous polls saying almost anything is true "muh sample size" is cope if your methods are shit.

In all TikTok videos comparing Chads of all races foids with obvious foid accounts choose Changs over all other races, you know exactly who is commenting because you can see their profile. As for the global polls, literally anybody can vote for them which is why their sample sizes are in the millions.

If it were true scientist would be able to replicate it... but they cant likely cause these polls are bullshit Danny Devito ranked highly in one of these
changs dont mog other chads(with the exception of vietnamese changs)

The scientists haven't even attempted to replicate it and haven't "failed" in doing so because they haven't even tried and haven't used Changs vs Chads or Tyrones or Chadpreets or whatever. And I'm talking about the global polls with huge sample sizes of millions which actually matter, not your cherrypicked ones with less than a thousand voters. It's a fact that Changs do mog Chads of other races and that females tend to prefer Changs over other races of Chad. This is highly replicated in every poll and comment section and not just with statusmaxxed Kpop stars, also with unknown random Asian Changs when compared to Chads of all other races.

Chinese iq has been suspected to be frauded for years now

Doesn't explain their achievements, STEM graduates, technology, innovations, etc.The only reason they're not richer per capita is because of their huge population consisting of many underdeveloped rural areas with poorer people, who will increasingly be urban in time as China develops. I also suppose South Korean, Taiwanese, Singaporean, Japanese, and even North Korean IQs are all frauded as well? All consistently highest IQ countries higher than any other non-East Asian country in the world, which is highly consistent with their academic achievements, STEM graduates, and modern day innovations

Only the greatest asians can immigrate to the USA and other western countries you may as well say blacks are smarter than whites since nigerians outperform white brits in gsce
View attachment 2365617

Extremely hard copium. East Asian countries are by far the best ones besides white countries so this is not true whatsoever. Even a poor East Asian can immigrate to the west. I don't think you understand that it really isn't that difficult considering western immigration laws. What you said applies for Nigerians and Indians but not East Asians, which is why the former's countries are the way they are compared to East Asian countries and why the IQ difference between the western immigrants and their native countries' peoples are so high compared to East Asians. East Asians in the west have very similar IQs to the ones back home. It also highly tends to be the somewhat lower IQ Chinese in the south who emigrate to the west. Higher IQ Chinese in the developed central areas for example usually never leave China.

that'd be indians technically there asians but Im assuming you meant to say east asians since indians and east asians are clearly not the same race

I specifically took out East for a reason. The studies showing that Asians had much higher salaries AND test scores on average compared to whites, blacks, and Hispanics AND that the gap between them and other races was only getting bigger and bigger didn't distinguish between Indians and East Asians, they were both put under the Asian label

italians had the same iqs as blacks when they first immigrated to the USA this result is completely impossible if the hereditarian hypothesis were true. But as italians were accepted into society and there living conditions improved there iqs eventually caught up with other whites.

east africans also have high caucasoid admixture, its highest in somalia greater than 50% in some cases so somalia and east africa in general should be higher iq and richer than west africa. Its not the case they have iqs that are on par or even lower than west africans.

As for somalia its a shithole even by african standards there superior caucasian admixture seems to have taken them far.

additionally children fathered by black and white soldiers have the same iqs
see eyferths study

same thing was replicated in japan

seems when environment is taken into account race and intelligence have nothing to do with each other

surely "muh adoption studies" prove blacks arent human right? Well turns out thats not the case

race realists tend to rely heavily on twin adoption studies. The logic behind these studies run like this: monozygotic (identical) twins have the same genetic makeup, and adoption allows these twins to be placed in different environments. Therefore, the similarity in IQ between these twins who have been adopted into different households should be from a solely genetic origin.

The logical throughline is strong, and race realists have used this experimental paradigm to arrive at IQ heritability values of around 0.85 or higher by adulthood.

This seems to be airtight, rigorous evidence for a high heritability of IQ. However, there is a large fault in a crucial assumption of twin studies: the assumption that the twins are adopted by families with very different backgrounds and live in very different environments.

That assumption turns out to be false: Adoptive families tend to be more homogenous, with smaller variability of SES and HOME scores (used to measure the amount of intellectual stimulation present in a family environment).

Indeed, a study that accounted for these variables found that the restricted variability of family environments in adoption studies could account for as much as 50% of the variance IQ found in these studies

source - Stoolmiller, Mike. "Implications of the restricted range of family environments for estimates of heritability and nonshared environment in behavior–genetic adoption studies." Psychological bulletin 125.4 (1999): 392.

You may already know this but black americans have a high amount of white admixture 25% on average, this allows for a robust test of the hereditarian hypothesis

Scarr, Sandra et al estimated the amount of white ancestry using blood markers in 181 african american families they then had them take an intelligence test they found no relationship between white ancestry and intelligence in black populations.

source - Scarr, Sandra, et al. "Absence of a relationship between degree of White ancestry and intellectual skills within a Black population." Human genetics 39.1 (1977): 69-86.

A separate study used skin color as an estimate of Caucasian ancestry and looked at 437 African American participants’ performance on a 10-point vocabulary test. The study found no correlation between skin tone and test performance when controlled for family and childhood educational background

vocab and iq are highly correlated r = .76 - .81

source - Hill, Mark E. "Skin color and intelligence in African Americans: A reanalysis of Lynn's data." Population and Environment 24.2 (2002): 209-214.

Lynn even came to the same conclusion as the researchers above although they were to stupid to realize it

In "the intelligence of nations" Lynn calculated the iqs of a over 100 countries, Lynn didnt find that east african countries had higher iqs than west african countries this matters since east africans have superior caucasian genes.

Lynn also found that Barbados had the highest average iq out of any carribean country why does this matter? Because Barbados is the country with the highest west african ancestry in the carribean.

Conclusion read more than a paper by Lynn or Rushton if your learning about race and iq. These guys did an entire study dedicated to measuring black mens dicks and saying that having a big dick is actually a sign of low intelligence jfl(Im sure they arent compensating for someting)

Its clear theyre cucks who jack off about their wives getting fucked by a big black guy considering they cared so much to conduct an entire scientific study dedicated to BBC jfl at them.
over for my grammar but this is an incel forum so I DONT CARE

I'm not going to address all this because there's like 100 different links but let's be real here, the vast majority of scientists agree that IQ is for a fact correlated with race for a reason. You are coping because you're black. Even the American Psychological Association officially affirms these racial differences in IQ. The gap in test scores and salaries between Asian Americans in the west and other races is only getting bigger and bigger. Meanwhile African Americans have had consistently the lowest IQs and test scores no matter how long they've been in America for a reason. There will always be standouts with high IQs but their average IQ is just always going to be low, it's genetic and IQ is as correlated to genetics as height from recent studies. I'm just going to post this one thing.

There is a reason for black under-representation and Asian over-representation in cognitively demanding pursuits and the gap is only getting bigger despite affirmative action and everything. Hell if you look at global mathematics and programming competitions, even for western white countries' teams, the majority of the people there are always mostly East Asian JFL. There is a reason that percentage representation of races in the most cognitively-demanding activities is almost always consistent with comparative racial IQ distributions. There's a reason that low-income Asians/whites perform consistently higher on IQ tests than high-income black people. There's a reason that in every single adoption study in history (not saying all are valid), the IQ goes Asian, hapa, white, mulatto, then black on average. Even mixed race adoption study results show consistency in IQ differences. Again if you're not low IQ yourself then great, I don't think you are, doesn't change the reality that blacks are simply genetically lower IQ than other races on average lmao

Last edited:
Even MENSA itself says that its online free tests are completely invalid
The test itself isnt invalid its just not proctored. The test doesnt qualify you for mensa because theres nothing stopping someone from frauding there iq results not cause the test is bad.

the creator mensa dk online themselves said the test are highly correlated with ravens progressive matrices for example r = .9

"the test is normed after supervised results from Daniels Figure Reasoning Test and Ravens Progressive Matrices. The correlation between the online test and these two supervised tests are higher than between two attempts on the same test or change of test. The correlation is around .90+. It is, however, not unusual to hear claims that the test is manipulated some way, or that the scores are inflated. Some claims are based on online surveys, others by own results. Any deliberate manipulation would only hurt Mensa."

Jonathan Wai Tests

So keep coping Im higher iq than you

got widely enslaved acorss the world
We were the ones who sold the slaves we only ever got conquered by europeans. menas got bodied by mongolians, europeans, and even ethiopians(the ethiopian invasion of yemen)

then you stalked around my older posts and saw what I posted about niggers calling them utterly subhuman
I dont have time for that

I hurt you with my racist remarks against niggers
You didnt hurt me lol stop projecting its just ironic since a "nigger" iq mogs you

You do know the max score is 99 right
If your iq were above 130 you would have scored a perfect 99. Keep in mind ur score is compared to norms from your age group your iq will ALWAYS be 130 destined.

You are a brainlet who will never ascend past 130 iq

Meanwhile I scored 133 in norms that werent for my age so I will only get smarter as time goes on.

My IQ is definitely above 130 IQ
Then why couldnt you hit the ceiling of the afqt lol? Sound like a cope

And yeah, you coincidentally only guessed on the last 5 questions of the test despite having finished all the other ones without guessing
I have a low attention span and dont put much time into most activities

investing all this time in an online forum being this caring about IQ
Ive had years to research iq so even with my low attention span I still have built up some knowledge

Your IQ definitely isn't very high if you thought that this lie would work tbh
Its not a lie you just cant cope with the fact a nigger who answered questions half heartedly still scored higher than you the supreme han race.

one of my irl black friends
why do you have black friends

last moments of the test
I had 10 - 15 minutes left on the test(I dont remeber the exact number) it wasnt some end game event lol. Rotating images in your mind gets boring the last 20 times I did it.

ou definitely went back through on my old posts and got butthurt by my utter eviscerations of niggers lmfao
I never did I dont have time for that why else do you think I havent mentioned anything youve said in those posts lol? I know youve gone through my posts since youve quoted things Ive said in the past multiple times but I havent done the same to you.

Stop projecting

And I'm the god of war in 20 different countries
Its true no one is less racist then me(on this forum)

I can say I don't even believe any of the racist things I say either.
:feelskek: who do you think your fooling. I didnt even know it until you told me but you make entire posts dedicated to hating black people.

I havent made a single post dedicated to "the complete evisceration of chinks" not even once cause chinks dont live rent free in my mind.

The only time I've insulted asian people in the history of this forum is in response to asians like you insulting black people.

nobody would put so much effort into something they dont believe atleast I can say Im trying to defend my race you just waste your time on black unprovoked

Why are you lying and cherrypicking
I didnt the first couple articles are literally the first few results of "hottest men poll" and the last couple are from when I search "which country has the hottest men poll" and women rate indians as having better looking men than any east asian country jfl

Also, the actual global ones with good sample sizes
all the polls have samples in the hundreds or thousands after this sample size means pretty much nothing

"shitty polls"
they arent the shitty polls these are what the vast majority of polls Ive seen result in and all online polls are shit thats the point which is why I get my information from actual scientific studies.

Changs over all other races of Chads on TikTok
the fact no asian man has gotten as famous as vinnie hacker solely based on looks deems that to be false

Also, all the polls you sent were tiny sample size polls and nominee lists
the samples were in the hundreds and thousands which isnt tiny. None of them were nominee lists all of them were final results.

As for the online survey about countries, a sample size in the thousands doesn't change anything compared to consistent results proven by sample sizes in the millions
sample size in the millions isnt different from sample sizes in the thousands in terms of confidence intervals take a stats class. After a certain number the pay off for increasing sample size drops dramatically.

Honestly havent you ever taken statistics?

and those aren't even comparing Chads of each race.
yes they are its asking who has the "hottest" men aka chads

Your SD cope is completely invalid I sincerely doubt that in any single one of the studies they used anything above an HTN
So essentially you just have a feeling its wrong so that somehow proves it wrong? Truly a mark of a >130 iq person genius!

In all TikTok videos comparing Chads of all races foids with obvious foid accounts choose Changs
Random anecdotes are meaningless which is why I dont even care if these tiktoks videos exist even tho they probably dont. Especially when it contradicts scientific literature.

The scientists haven't even attempted to replicate it and haven't "failed" in doing so because they haven't even tried and haven't used Changs vs Chads or Tyrones or Chadpreets or whatever.
Yes they have lol if your theory were correct it would mean either asians have a larger SD than men of other races or asian males follow a positively skewed distribution.

Considering that scientists found neither of these too be true your theory is FALSE
back here 10 hours later with the intention
I was sleeping and also doing other things.

literally anybody
thats what makes these polls shit.

And I'm talking about the global polls with huge sample sizes of millions which actually matter, not your cherrypicked ones with less than a thousand voters.
all of them matter the confidence intervals for samples of millions or hundreds or thousands are approximately the same

This is highly replicated in every poll
no its not most polls changs dont even come out on top.

unknown random Asian Changs
The fact their unknown shows women dont find them that attractive compared to other races of chads lol white chads get famous solely off their looks but that almost never happens for asian changs.

Doesn't explain their achievements, STEM graduates, technology, innovations, etc
Irrelevant a civilization doesnt need to be high iq to achieve things other things are more important. Menas are lower iq than europeans but for most of history have been more advanced than them.

East africans are lower iq than west africans but have had better civilizations historically and chinese people are lower iq than japanese people but have been more significant for most of history.

I also suppose South Korean, Taiwanese, Singaporean, Japanese, and even North Korean IQs are all frauded as well?
Im not sure why chinese people are lower iq than other east asians but multiple studies all with sample sizes in the hundreds shows chinese have unfrauded iqs of 80 jfl.

When I first heard of this I coped and said it was cause of flouride exposure but they had controls for chinese people who werent exposed to these things.

Its even worse when you realize many of these studies were conducted by the chinese government or other chinese people. These are the real iqs of chinese people and not the frauded iqs the CCP tells the rest of the world.
i
East Asian countries are by far the best ones
china isnt which is why so many immigrated to the USA and other western nations

Even a poor East Asian can immigrate to the west
Explain how a poor rice farmer in the slums of the chinese country side can afford to immigrate to the west? Only the best chinese people can get over here.

What you said applies for Nigerians and Indians but not East Asians
thats convenient why doesnt it apply to chinese people?

peoples are so high compared to East Asians.
the same it true for chinese people chinese people have 80 iq on average but in the west are above 100 iq on average

East Asians in the west have very similar IQs
Chinese people dont they have 80 iq on average

I specifically took out East for a reason. The studies showing that Asians had much higher salaries AND test scores on average compared to whites, blacks, and Hispanics AND that the gap between them and other races was only getting bigger and bigger didn't distinguish between Indians and East Asians, they were both put under the Asian label
cool

Even the American Psychological Association officially affirms these racial differences in IQ
Youre retarded nobody denies racial differences in iq the question is whether its inherent theres not a single environmentalist who thinks racial differences in iq doesnt exist.

You are coping because you're black
multiple peer reviewed scientific studies with respectable sample sizes isnt "cope". Just because your too low iq to respond to my response of the claims hereditarians make doesnt mean im "coping"
it's genetic and IQ is as correlated to genetics as height from recent studies. I'm just going to post this one thing.
search the flynn effect retard

There is a reason that percentage representation of races in the most cognitively-demanding activities is almost always consistent with comparative racial IQ distributions.
Completely irrelevant its not whether race and intelligence exists its about what causes it

There's a reason that low-income Asians/whites perform consistently higher on IQ tests than high-income black people.
many things could cause that, take the Rosenthal effect for example can explain this up to 15 points(1 SD) as well as many other things.

There's a reason that in every single adoption study in history (not saying all are valid)
Assumes that environments arent standardized read the study done by stooler and mike or just read my synopsis of the study.

the IQ goes Asian, hapa, white, mulatto, then black on average
Blacks with white ancestry dont have higher iqs than other blacks especially when they controlled for environmental factors

Even mixed race adoption study results show consistency in IQ differences.
Theres no association between white ancestry in blacks and higher iqs especially when environment is controlled for also adoption studies which dont have significant environmental variability are flawed.

Again if you're not low IQ yourself then great, I don't think you are, doesn't change the reality that blacks are simply genetically lower IQ than other races on average lmao
I already responded to every single point you made before you even made it you were just too low iq to respond to it.

simply genetically lower IQ
doesnt change the fact that you are simply genetically lower iq than me.

the fact that every single thing you said that supposedly prove blacks are "innately inferior" was responded by me before you even wrote it shows how superior my intelligence is as I knew what youd say before it even happened.

Last edited:
You didnt hurt me lol stop projecting its just ironic since a "nigger" iq mogs you

We both know I hurt you badly and your cortisol and estradiol spiked hard, which is why you responded to this with an entire coping rant 10 hours after you said you would stop arguing and we made up lmao. Proving you were thinking about me during all that time or you were going through my old posts eviscerating niggers. You are more predictable than a watch and you projected that onto me. It's pretty funny how I successfully predicted what you'd do and you failed to predict what I'd do earlier, proving my superior intelligence. You will go to another 5 pages in this thread dedicated to seething and arguing unprovoked because Asians will forever live rent-free in your peanut skull

If your iq were above 130 you would have scored a perfect 99. Keep in mind ur score is compared to norms from your age group your iq will ALWAYS be 130 destined.

You are a brainlet who will never ascend past 130 iq

Meanwhile I scored 133 in norms that werent for my age so I will only get smarter as time goes on.

The brutal reality is, I will always be higher IQ than you and this will never change. You are going off of one single test to determine my IQ because you're clearly very hurt and seething from my posts. If you are only going by one single invalid online test then I have scored higher than you on other online IQ tests. You never scored higher than me on the AFQT, an actual real test. If you go by online IQ tests then I scored higher than you in proven highly correlated IQ tests as well, like 141 in the Openpsychometrics FSIQ test for example. So if you go by that metric I IQmog you hard. I didn't even study and got 98 off a test that high IQ people study to get even above 90 for. The AFQT isn't purely correlated with IQ for a reason. You are coping with one single result and treating it like gospel which is, in fact, yet another indicator of low IQ. Let's be real here, and not just due to the the vast racial differences in IQ, I will always be higher IQ than you

Then why couldnt you hit the ceiling of the afqt lol? Sound like a cope

By 1% without studying? Because it's not fully an IQ test and it is different even if it is highly correlated. Some of the stuff you have to understand or study for. For example, with a high IQ who doesn't know how to do mathematics problems because he never learned them or forgot them will score much lower on the AFQT than he should. Someone with a high IQ who has a limited vocabulary due to not being a native English speaker or just not reading much at all will score much lower than he should. You should know this if you're truly as high IQ as you claim

We were the ones who sold the slaves we only ever got conquered by europeans. menas got bodied by mongolians, europeans, and even ethiopians(the ethiopian invasion of yemen)

Not according to this source, which says that it was mainly the Arabs who raided, conquered, raped, genocided, and mass enslaved sub-Saharan Africans

"Arabs were the principal raiders and middle men for the Atlantic slave trade that decimated populations in West African. In the late 18th century CE, with most of the slave trade along the West African coast dominated by Christians, the bulk of the Arab slave trade shifted to Zanzibar, conquered then by Omani Arabs. Omani Sultan-Seyyid Said, an Arab, as the new ruler of Zanzibar, expanded the business in slavery and the trade in Ivory considerably in 1840, by re-opening and developing old established routes into the interior, to the Great Lakes and the Congo. While retaining some slaves to staff their expanding clove plantations in Zanzibar and neighbouring Pemba, they as usual, exported the great majority of their African slaves. Omani Arabs, as the Sultan’s invaders were known, raided villages, killing and maiming thousands of people in the interior of the African continent, to capture and sell some 20,000 of them yearly at their notorious Zanzibar slave market. From there, slaves were sold and cargoed all over the Mediterranean, Europe, the Persian Gulf, and Asia. Those destined for Sindh in Pakistan, for instance, first arrived in the Omani port of Muscat from where they were shipped to Karachi. Some reached Sindh through owner-to-owner transactions, originating from points along the Makran coast of the present day Pakistani and Irani Baloshistans."

I have a low attention span and dont put much time into most activities

Another lie yet again. You put all that time into doing research about IQ tests and searching up all these studies on IQ and all this arguing on incel forums yet you can't finish 5 questions after finishing the first result for your one single gospel IQ test that you took. You are also putting an extremely disproportionate amount of time in this activity of sperging out on me unprovoked because I got into your head and mentally abused you without even trying lmao

its not a lie you just cant cope with the fact a nigger who answered questions half heartedly still scored higher than you the supreme han race.

You didn't do the same test I did nor did you do any actually MENSA-approved test, I can use that same logic and say I scored higher than you on other IQ tests (which I did)

Its true no one is less racist then me(on this forum)

I can guarantee that most people on this forum would say you're more racist than the vast majority of people here

:feelskek: who do you think your fooling. I didnt even know it until you told me but you make entire posts dedicated to hating black people.

I havent made a single post dedicated to "the complete evisceration of chinks" not even once cause chinks dont live rent free in my mind.

The only time I've insulted asian people in the history of this forum is in response to asians like you insulting black people.

nobody would put so much effort into something they dont believe atleast I can say Im trying to defend my race you just waste your time on black unprovoked

Why are you lying so hard nigga? You literally hopped on this thread to go on your sperg rants while I wasn't talking shit about black people at all. Then you decided to go on another 5 page rant trying to shit talk Asians, then you decided to stop once I called you out on it, and now you can't resist doing it again

I already showed you how I didn't eviscerate niggers at all until niggers started barking for me first and have even defended them before, yet it's clear you bark for Asians unprovoked and have a severe hate boner for them. They live in your head permanently rent-free and always will. Like on this thread where you started barking for them unprovoked and investing so much effort in doing so and many other threads reposting 5000 studies about Asian SMV when nobody even mentioned niggers.

Even on our FIRST thread where we argued, you started shitting on Asians out of nowhere lmao. You are projecting your hate-boner onto me. You are literally staying up day and night to attack Asians unprovoked, on this thread and on our first thread and on multiple other threads as well. Even after you apparently made up you had to bump this thread because you couldn't get us out of your mind. We live rent-free in your peanut skull and always will JFL

the samples were in the hundreds and thousands which isnt tiny. None of them were nominee lists all of them were final results.
sample size in the millions isnt different from sample sizes in the thousands in terms of confidence intervals take a stats class. After a certain number the pay off for increasing sample size drops dramatically.

Honestly havent you ever taken statistics?
I didnt the first couple articles are literally the first few results of "hottest men poll" and the last couple are from when I search "which country has the hottest men poll" and women rate indians as having better looking men than any east asian country jfl

all the polls have samples in the hundreds or thousands after this sample size means pretty much nothing

No retard, wrong again, another proof of my superior IQ over you. Reread your link and look at the nominee lists you sent. And besides that, not a single one of the polls you sent was actually a global poll with millions of people like the ones I sent, which all consistently show foids prefer Changs over every other race. "Hundreds" or "thousands" are SHIT sample sizes for this type of stuff and not "global polls" retard. A million is literally a thousand times the size of a thousand and the global polls I mentioned all have multiple million. Those polls showing Indians as having better looking men are the ACTUAL shitty polls you mention, I can get that same amount of sample size on this forum and ask "who is more oppressed males or females" and then the result would obviously overwhelmingly be females. However if I posted this in Lipstickalley it would be completely the other way around.

I've seen multiple hundred sample size polls of the same subjects have vastly different results, however I have never seen a million sample size poll ever differ from each other in terms of results. The reality is that in EVERY single global poll with sample sizes of a million girls Changs overwhelmingly win, proving the fact that girls prefer Changs over every other race on average.

the fact no asian man has gotten as famous as vinnie hacker solely based on looks deems that to be false

It's not false. For example, not a single 15yo Chad of any other race has gotten as TikTok famous as the 15yo Chang I posted, and he got famous solely based off his looks. Legit nothing else lmao, he doesn't really have other qualities or traits that mad him famous tbh. Every single one of his videos are thirst traps and pics of him. Even Vinnie Hacker got famous off of other shit like anime, boxing, reactions, and making videos supporting femininity. The first video I ever saw of him was the latter. Every single video and some with tens or hundreds of thousands of comments all showing the exact same result of foids preferring Changs over every other race of Chad. The undeniable reality is that girls prefer Changs over every other race. Also, there are literally more Asian prettyboys on TikTok who get clout than white prettyboys despite you mostly browsing western English TikToks with mostly white people and other non-Asians. I can guarantee there's an Asian guy much more TikTok famous than Vinnie Hacker in China or Korea's TikTok

Random anecdotes are meaningless which is why I dont even care if these tiktoks videos exist even tho they probably dont. Especially when it contradicts scientific literature.

These aren't random anecdotes whatsoever. If they were then the results would differ rather than be consistent. In every single one of these videos Asian Changs did the best. Polls aren't anecdotes. Elections are polls for a reason. And these videos do exist, most of them got taken down though. I didn't want to mention this at first because I found no reason to attack niggers but in these videos Tyrones tended to do the worst. There's a reason the mid-looking Asian male model I posted destroyed a Tyronelite in a Tinder experiment that thread I linked. The biggest sample size ones with hundreds of thousands of comments got deleted, here's proof of them existing in previous comments on this forum here

no its not most polls changs dont even come out on top.

In every single global poll with millions of people, Changs come out on top. In every single TikTok video asking real foids, Changs come out on top. Stop coping so hard

The fact their unknown shows women dont find them that attractive compared to other races of chads lol white chads get famous solely off their looks but that almost never happens for asian changs.

No, many Asian TikTokers get famous solely based off their looks. The 15yo Chang I sent you as an example. It's probably not a single 15yo white Chad or Chad of any other race has his TikTok fame. Also, those TikToks use unknown Asian Changs compared to unknown white Chads AND unknown black Tyrones so this argument is rendered completely invalid. It's not even status halo, prime foids simply prefer Chang over every other race

Im not sure why chinese people are lower iq than other east asians but multiple studies all with sample sizes in the hundreds shows chinese have unfrauded iqs of 80 jfl.

When I first heard of this I coped and said it was cause of flouride exposure but they had controls for chinese people who werent exposed to these things.

Its even worse when you realize many of these studies were conducted by the chinese government or other chinese people. These are the real iqs of chinese people and not the frauded iqs the CCP tells the rest of the world.

Look at you seething for Asians yet again lmao. You're going off Ai Impact (Well known SFcel who blatantly lies in order to spread white supremacy) studies which are all from the EXACT same site, fluoridealert.org, all with shit sample sizes. You are dick sucking Ai Impact's pseudoscience just like you dick suck whites in order to get back at your Asian masters, who you clearly have a severe hate boner for. Thousands of studies with bigger sample sizes on multiple other sites, including ones done by the west, show that Chinese IQ in China is consistently higher than 100 along with other East Asian countries. Therefore, that site's studies aren't replicated whatsoever. Of course, you'll treat them as gospel and dick ride your selection bias because that's what you always do, completely try to find any single way you can to disprove studies or polls which go against your argument while dick riding those who even remotely support it.

I don't think you know how big and diverse a single Chinese province is. In that same thread and title he said EAST ASIANS in general are 80IQ average, proving that he is clearly blatantly lying and made yet another one of his cherrypick threads. If Chinese are so low IQ then why all global programming and mathematics competitions overwhelmingly Chinese, why are they extremely overly represented in literally all high-IQ endeavors in the west AND in the global world, even compared to other East Asians? If anything they're the highest IQ East Asians, in the developed areas at least.

You are dick sucking Ai Impact's pseudoscience just like you dick suck whites in order to get back at your Asian masters, who you clearly have a severe hate boner for. Thousands of sample size studies on multiple other sites, including ones done by the west, show that Chinese IQ in China is consistently higher than 100 along with other East Asian countries. That site's studies aren't replicated whatsoever. Of course, you'll treat them as gospel and dick ride your selection bias because that's what you always do, completely try to find any single way you can to disprove studies or polls which go against your argument while dick riding those who even remotely support it.

Explain how a poor rice farmer in the slums of the chinese country side can afford to immigrate to the west? Only the best chinese people can get over here.

The poorest city dweller can immigrate to the United States from China. It's obvious that not just the best Chinese people can get here, especially considering the best Chinese don't even come here because China has advanced cities nowadays and have much, much more developed areas on average than say Africa or India despite similar population and landmass. You do know that most of the first people in China who immigrated here at first were those poor shit paid workers right? And they're still some of the highest IQ people in America

the same it true for chinese people chinese people have 80 iq on average but in the west are above 100 iq on average

They don't have 80 IQ on average. 99% of people would disagree with you for a reason. African countries are all consistently low in IQ, South Asian countries are all consistently mid in IQ, and East Asian countries are all consistently high in IQ. Why would China be different than literally every other country/subcontinent? It's much more genetically homogeneous than Africa or South Asia by far. South Koreans, North Koreans, Chinese, Japanese, Singaporeans, and Hong Kongers are all highly related and some of the most genetically homogeneous people in the world, and all are coincidentally 105+ IQ on average yet Chinese are 80 IQ on average? And all those results being consistent with East Asian IQ in the west which is 105+ across all East Asian races? Let's be real bruh, stop clinging onto your master Ai Impact, we both know Chinese have high IQs and you're only trying to cling hard onto a known lying SFcel's posts (which you do for everything even remotely supporting your argument while shitting on those that go against it at all costs) because I personally am specifically Chinese

I already responded to every single point you made before you even made it you were just too low iq to respond to it.

doesnt change the fact that you are simply genetically lower iq than me.

the fact that every single thing you said that supposedly prove blacks are "innately inferior" was responded by me before you even wrote it shows how superior my intelligence is as I knew what youd say before it even happened.

You didn't respond to them and are lying though, we both know this. I didn't respond to your 100 links because I don't have to waste time disproving something that literally all scientists disagree with. In your first rant you didn't even address half of it. In your second rant, you addressed a fraction of it half heartedly and completely failed to disprove anything. You are delusional nigga, asking every single scientist on the topic will give you the same result, blacks are simply genetically lower IQ on average, though there are some standouts. The fact that I successfully predicted exactly what you would do (seethe for your Asian masters going on 5 page sperg rants unprovoked) while you completely failed to predict what I would do earlier in the thread along with everything else in our interaction proves the fact that I am simply genetically higher IQ than you and will always be, nothing you say will change this lmao

Last edited:
Proving you were thinking about me during all that time or you were going through my old posts eviscerating niggers
are you retarded? You do know I have to sleep right? didnt read the rest of this paragraph

You are going off of one single test to determine my IQ
the test you took only has a correlation of r = .55 with iq while the afqt has a correlation of r = .73 with iq so its far more accurate your a 130 iq brainlet and it shows in everything you say.

You never scored higher than me on the AFQT, an actual real test.
the afqt has a lower correlation with iq than the mensa test I took.

You are coping with one single result
the afqt is statistically better correlated with iq than the test you took which is why Its not a "cope" for me to focus on it

You put all that time into doing research about IQ tests and searching up all these studies on IQ and all this arguing on incel forums yet you can't finish 5 questions after finishing the first result for your one single gospel IQ test that you took
Ive researched iq for years you build up knowledge bit by bit why cant you understand this?

By 1% without studying? Because it's not fully an IQ test
it has correlations with iq thats the same as different iq test for example the RPM correlates with fluid iq of about r=.75 which the afqt correlates with full scale iq of about r=.73 so the afqt is an iq test

For example, with a high IQ who doesn't know how to do mathematics problems because he never learned them or forgot them will score much lower on the AFQT than he should. Someone with a high IQ who has a limited vocabulary due to not being a native English speaker or just not reading much at all will score much lower than he should.
those are rare and arent you a western raised asian so it shouldnt apply to you, high iq people tend to have better vocabulary and are better at math of course the exceptions you pointed out could happen but its rare so your likely just 130 iq.

Not according to this source, which says that it was mainly the Arabs who raided, conquered, raped, genocided, and mass enslaved sub-Saharan Africans
why are you unable to vet your source? Lol random website vs phd proffessor of history

When it came to exports, tribal Africans themselves were the main actors. In many African societies there were no prisons, so people who were captured were sold."

you are also putting an extremely disproportionate amount of time in this activity
Im not most of my responses are 1- 3 sentences while you right entire paragraphs jfl. With the exception of the race and iq thing but thats only because its a complex topic that requires an in depth explanation.

Then you decided to go on another 5 page rant trying to shit talk Asians
what have I said which insulted asians? Ive used the word "chink" only a couple times and avoid using the word so much. Ive insulted you plenty of times in this thread but asians in general not so much.

I can guarantee that most people on this forum would say you're more racist than the vast majority of people here
:feelskek:I usually use the term "asian people" or "asians" when refer to asian people while you just say "niggers" when referring to black people. In what world am I more racist?

Have I said "chink" before? yes but 99% of the time I just say "asian people" or "asians".
Im the least racist person on this forum(probably)

Why are you lying so hard nigga? You literally hopped on this thread to go on your sperg rants while I wasn't talking shit about black people at all. Then you decided to go on another 5 page rant trying to shit talk Asians, then you decided to stop once I called you out on it, and now you can't resist doing it again

I already showed you how I didn't eviscerate niggers at all until niggers started barking for me first and have even defended them before, yet it's clear you bark for Asians unprovoked and have a severe hate boner for them. They live in your head permanently rent-free and always will. Like on this thread where you started barking for them unprovoked and investing so much effort in doing so and many other threads reposting 5000 studies about Asian SMV when nobody even mentioned niggers.

Even on our FIRST thread where we argued, you started shitting on Asians out of nowhere lmao. You are projecting your hate-boner onto me. You are literally staying up day and night to attack Asians unprovoked, on this thread and on our first thread and on multiple other threads as well. Even after you apparently made up you had to bump this thread because you couldn't get us out of your mind. We live rent-free in your peanut skull and always will JFL
tldr? why do you put so much effort it would be easier for us both if you just wrote a couple sentences like me

Reread your link and look at the nominee lists you sent
only in one of them is the phrase "nominee" mentioned and its still a poll so its valid.

You didn't do the same test
fsiq is almost always higher than fluid iq

which all consistently show foids prefer Changs over every other race
most polls changs arent on top.

"Hundreds" or "thousands" are SHIT sample sizes for this type of stuff
no its not at those samples confidence intervals are approximately the same.

Those polls showing Indians as having better looking men are the ACTUAL shitty polls you mention,
no women just view indian men as more attractive than east asian and even Scandinavian men

"who is more oppressed males or females"
thats not the same since the question of male attractiveness is entire dependent on the female opinion but the question you've posited to be is dependent on objective reality.

In every single global poll with millions of people, Changs come out on top
Who do you think is voting for these polls? You think adult women are going home and voting for these things? Its just pre pubescent middle school girls jfl.

and thats what makes these polls so shit we literally have no idea whos voting for these jfl.
In every single "which country has the hottest men poll" indians or pakistanis are high up in the list.

If these polls are true why cant scientists replicate the data? And why cant polls dont by other companies replicate it, I mean simply looking at the list shows how bullshit it is

do you genuinely believe timothee chalamet or justin beiber are better looking than Henry Cavill or Liam Hemsworth? We both know you dont believe that.
reminder that this 4.5 psl blackcel has been voted "sexiest man alive" in these types of polls

Your right changs are most desireable ... most desirable to middle school age curry women jfl
JFL now I know why it contradicts polls done by other corps and why scientists cant replicate it literally just middle school age curry fan girls swarming nubia magazine to vote for chang

No, many Asian TikTokers get famous solely based off their looks.
not really all the famous pretty boy tiktokers that come to mind are white

Stop coping so hard
analyzing the mathematical implications of your theory and seeing if it fits reality isnt "coping"

The 15yo Chang I sent you as an example.
ur obsessed with that guy is he your boyfriend?

Also, those TikToks use unknown Asian Changs compared to unknown white Chads AND unknown black Tyrones so this argument is rendered completely invalid.
random tiktok anecdotes mean nothing compared to scientific evidence Im also yet to see these tiktoks. If women truly found them so appealing they wouldnt be unknown what do you not understand?

prime foids simply prefer Chang over every other race
scientific studies show the opposite

Even Vinnie Hacker got famous off of other shit like anime, boxing, reactions, and making videos supporting femininity.
youre retarded if you think anyone cares about that

15yo Chad of any other race has gotten as TikTok famous as the 15yo Chang
random african mudhut dweller having one of the most desired tiktok stacies lusting for him

and getting more views than that 15 yo changs account combined jfl.
Honestly this is still pointless since anectdotes mean nothing I prefer to get my beliefs from scientific studies

Also, there are literally more Asian prettyboys on TikTok who get clout
no there arent youll never see asian men who become as famous as vinnie hacker or dillon or Sam dezz and it doesnt even matter.
If we found scientific proof women preferred changs the lack of asian men getting famous on tiktok would be irrelevant.

conversely if we found statistical evidence women dont prefer changs any anectdote you make is irrelevant.

. If they were then the results would differ rather than be consistent
they do differ the majority of these kinds of polls white men are rated as most attractive and when people vote by country indian and pakistani men do very well

and it also contradicts scientific studies which have been done these polls are bullshit.

These polls are bullshit they contradict polls done by other companies and contradict scientific literature.

which are all from the EXACT same site, fluoridealert.org, all with shit sample sizes.
because theyre the ones who compiled the studies they arent the ones who did the studies and the studies have randomized samples in the hundreds so the sample size and methodology for the sampling is strong

Chinese are 80 iq on average

Look at you seething for Asians yet again lmao. You're going off Ai Impact (Well known SFcel who blatantly lies in order to spread white supremacy) studies which are all from the EXACT same site, fluoridealert.org, all with shit sample sizes. You are dick sucking Ai Impact's pseudoscience just like you dick suck whites in order to get back at your Asian masters, who you clearly have a severe hate boner for. Thousands of studies with bigger sample sizes on multiple other sites, including ones done by the west, show that Chinese IQ in China is consistently higher than 100 along with other East Asian countries. Therefore, that site's studies aren't replicated whatsoever. Of course, you'll treat them as gospel and dick ride your selection bias because that's what you always do, completely try to find any single way you can to disprove studies or polls which go against your argument while dick riding those who even remotely support it.

I don't think you know how big and diverse a single Chinese province is. In that same thread and title he said EAST ASIANS in general are 80IQ average, proving that he is clearly blatantly lying and made yet another one of his cherrypick threads. If Chinese are so low IQ then why all global programming and mathematics competitions overwhelmingly Chinese, why are they extremely overly represented in literally all high-IQ endeavors in the west AND in the global world, even compared to other East Asians? If anything they're the highest IQ East Asians, in the developed areas at least.

You are dick sucking Ai Impact's pseudoscience just like you dick suck whites in order to get back at your Asian masters, who you clearly have a severe hate boner for. Thousands of sample size studies on multiple other sites, including ones done by the west, show that Chinese IQ in China is consistently higher than 100 along with other East Asian countries. That site's studies aren't replicated whatsoever. Of course, you'll treat them as gospel and dick ride your selection bias because that's what you always do, completely try to find any single way you can to disprove studies or polls which go against your argument while dick riding those who even remotely support it.
is it hard for a nigga to get a TLDR? cut the bullshit and just say what your argument is jfl

Even on our FIRST thread where we argued, you started shitting on Asians out of nowhere
never happened I never "shitted" on asians I just explained why rice smv was shit. Never insulted asians personally, so this? Complete copium.

who you clearly have a severe hate boner for.
no

In that same thread and title he said EAST ASIANS in general are 80IQ average,
Yeah thats retarded but hes right about chinese being 80 iq on average.

Thousands of studies with bigger sample sizes on multiple other site
the only studies which shows "high chinese iq" are the ccp backed fraud ones using .00001% of the most elite schooled chinese people from the richest provinces in china

and the studies done by Lynn(which are also frauded in a similar way)

reminder that Lynn is a BBC loving cuck who wrote an entire paper dedicated to BBC and in the paper discussed how women gain greater sexual pleasure from sleeping with black men due to greater penis size :feelskek:

I couldnt make this up if I tried. Richard Lynn has already by BLACKED and nothing he says is trustworthy.

Therefore, that site's studies aren't replicated whatsoever.
they are theres multiple of the studies

Thousands of sample size studies on multiple other sites, including ones done by the west, show that Chinese IQ in China is consistently higher than 100 along with other East Asian countries.

The only studies done which show superior chinese iq are the ones done by Lynn who artificially inflated the iqs of chinese people using fraudulent techniques. In lynns data iqs vary by less than 10 points which is strange because in other iq studies iqs within a country vary by 15 points depending on the area measured.

Which shows Lynns data is likely frauded the undeniable proof comes in this blog post

In iq studies done by CHINESE PEOPLE under the watch of the chinese government chinese people have iqs of 80 jfl and its not just one but MULTIPLE studies proving high chinese iq is a meme.

that literally all scientists disagree with
youre retarded scientists agree that there are racial differences in iq they dont agree on what causes it, its literally been debated for decades the fact you dont even understand this shows how low iq you are.

You didn't respond to them and are lying though
Even after I shortened it for you all you can say is im lying and cant even disprove it fucking retard.

In your first rant you didn't even address half of it.
Youre retarded I addressed everything, from adoption studies, to income brackets name a single thing you said that I havent addressed? go on Ill wait.

Your not going to name it because you know the moment you try is the moment youll be exposed

You are delusional nigga, asking every single scientist on the topic will give you the same result, blacks are simply genetically lower IQ on average,
No its not the fact you said this shows how ignorant you are of whats going on in academia every scientists will tell you that racial differences in iq exist but they wont agree on what causes it. Its been debated for over a century now and scientists write entire books debating the cause of it.

From Steven J Goulds "the Mismeasure of man" to Charles Murrays "the Bell Curve"

Your an ignorant retard its an incredibly hotly debated subject in the scientific community which is why if you take a psychology class they wont tell you either theory is true since its still being debated.

Read a book you ignorant mongoloid. This is by far the most retarded statement youve made and shows how either stupid you are or how detached from reality you are.

I am simply genetically higher IQ than you and will always be, nothing you say will change this lmao
Your fsiq is 130 at MOST lol as evidenced by your afqt scores in b4 "muh open psychometrics" that test only has a correlation of r = .55 with fsiq while the afqt has a correlation of r=.75 with iq.

fsiq scores are higher than fluid scores

Attachments

• 1691462254901.png
    1691462254901.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 1691463868472.png
    1691463868472.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 1691464336243.png
    1691464336243.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 1691464368791.png
    1691464368791.png
  • 1691464402132.png
    1691464402132.png
Last edited:
Its because of you ancestors who lived a very good life and never bothered to hint or do anything cause they had immense agriculturka benefits hence u lost. Other guys had extreme sexual as well asnatural selection . Its just natures way of rewarding

are you retarded? You do know I have to sleep right? didnt read the rest of this paragraph

the test you took only has a correlation of r = .55 with iq while the afqt has a correlation of r = .73 with iq so its far more accurate your a 130 iq brainlet and it shows in everything you say.

the afqt has a lower correlation with iq than the mensa test I took.

the afqt is statistically better correlated with iq than the test you took which is why Its not a "cope" for me to focus on it

Ive researched iq for years you build up knowledge bit by bit why cant you understand this?

it has correlations with iq thats the same as different iq test for example the RPM correlates with fluid iq of about r=.75 which the afqt correlates with full scale iq of about r=.73 so the afqt is an iq test

those are rare and arent you a western raised asian so it shouldnt apply to you, high iq people tend to have better vocabulary and are better at math of course the exceptions you pointed out could happen but its rare so your likely just 130 iq.

why are you unable to vet your source? Lol random website vs phd proffessor of history

When it came to exports, tribal Africans themselves were the main actors. In many African societies there were no prisons, so people who were captured were sold."

Im not most of my responses are 1- 3 sentences while you right entire paragraphs jfl. With the exception of the race and iq thing but thats only because its a complex topic that requires an in depth explanation.

what have I said which insulted asians? Ive used the word "chink" only a couple times and avoid using the word so much. Ive insulted you plenty of times in this thread but asians in general not so much.

:feelskek:I usually use the term "asian people" or "asians" when refer to asian people while you just say "niggers" when referring to black people. In what world am I more racist?

Have I said "chink" before? yes but 99% of the time I just say "asian people" or "asians".
Im the least racist person on this forum(probably)

tldr? why do you put so much effort it would be easier for us both if you just wrote a couple sentences like me

only in one of them is the phrase "nominee" mentioned and its still a poll so its valid.

fsiq is almost always higher than fluid iq

most polls changs arent on top.

no its not at those samples confidence intervals are approximately the same.

no women just view indian men as more attractive than east asian and even Scandinavian men

thats not the same since the question of male attractiveness is entire dependent on the female opinion but the question you've posited to be is dependent on objective reality.

Who do you think is voting for these polls? You think adult women are going home and voting for these things? Its just pre pubescent middle school girls jfl.

and thats what makes these polls so shit we literally have no idea whos voting for these jfl.
In every single "which country has the hottest men poll" indians or pakistanis are high up in the list.

If these polls are true why cant scientists replicate the data? And why cant polls dont by other companies replicate it, I mean simply looking at the list shows how bullshit it is

do you genuinely believe timothee chalamet or justin beiber are better looking than Henry Cavill or Liam Hemsworth? We both know you dont believe that.
reminder that this 4.5 psl blackcel has been voted "sexiest man alive" in these types of polls
View attachment 2367731
View attachment 2367732

Your right changs are most desireable ... most desirable to middle school age curry women jfl
JFL now I know why it contradicts polls done by other corps and why scientists cant replicate it literally just middle school age curry fan girls swarming nubia magazine to vote for chang

not really all the famous pretty boy tiktokers that come to mind are white

analyzing the mathematical implications of your theory and seeing if it fits reality isnt "coping"

ur obsessed with that guy is he your boyfriend?

random tiktok anecdotes mean nothing compared to scientific evidence Im also yet to see these tiktoks. If women truly found them so appealing they wouldnt be unknown what do you not understand?

scientific studies show the opposite

youre retarded if you think anyone cares about that

random african mudhut dweller having one of the most desired tiktok stacies lusting for him

and getting more views than that 15 yo changs account combined jfl.
Honestly this is still pointless since anectdotes mean nothing I prefer to get my beliefs from scientific studies

no there arent youll never see asian men who become as famous as vinnie hacker or dillon or Sam dezz and it doesnt even matter.
If we found scientific proof women preferred changs the lack of asian men getting famous on tiktok would be irrelevant.

conversely if we found statistical evidence women dont prefer changs any anectdote you make is irrelevant.

they do differ the majority of these kinds of polls white men are rated as most attractive and when people vote by country indian and pakistani men do very well

and it also contradicts scientific studies which have been done these polls are bullshit.

These polls are bullshit they contradict polls done by other companies and contradict scientific literature.

because theyre the ones who compiled the studies they arent the ones who did the studies and the studies have randomized samples in the hundreds so the sample size and methodology for the sampling is strong

Chinese are 80 iq on average

is it hard for a nigga to get a TLDR? cut the bullshit and just say what your argument is jfl

never happened I never "shitted" on asians I just explained why rice smv was shit. Never insulted asians personally, so this? Complete copium.

no

Yeah thats retarded but hes right about chinese being 80 iq on average.

the only studies which shows "high chinese iq" are the ccp backed fraud ones using .00001% of the most elite schooled chinese people from the richest provinces in china

and the studies done by Lynn(which are also frauded in a similar way)

reminder that Lynn is a BBC loving cuck who wrote an entire paper dedicated to BBC and in the paper discussed how women gain greater sexual pleasure from sleeping with black men due to greater penis size :feelskek:

I couldnt make this up if I tried. Richard Lynn has already by BLACKED and nothing he says is trustworthy.

they are theres multiple of the studies

The only studies done which show superior chinese iq are the ones done by Lynn who artificially inflated the iqs of chinese people using fraudulent techniques. In lynns data iqs vary by less than 10 points which is strange because in other iq studies iqs within a country vary by 15 points depending on the area measured.

Which shows Lynns data is likely frauded the undeniable proof comes in this blog post

In iq studies done by CHINESE PEOPLE under the watch of the chinese government chinese people have iqs of 80 jfl and its not just one but MULTIPLE studies proving high chinese iq is a meme.

youre retarded scientists agree that there are racial differences in iq they dont agree on what causes it, its literally been debated for decades the fact you dont even understand this shows how low iq you are.

Even after I shortened it for you all you can say is im lying and cant even disprove it fucking retard.

Youre retarded I addressed everything, from adoption studies, to income brackets name a single thing you said that I havent addressed? go on Ill wait.

Your not going to name it because you know the moment you try is the moment youll be exposed

No its not the fact you said this shows how ignorant you are of whats going on in academia every scientists will tell you that racial differences in iq exist but they wont agree on what causes it. Its been debated for over a century now and scientists write entire books debating the cause of it.

From Steven J Goulds "the Mismeasure of man" to Charles Murrays "the Bell Curve"

Your an ignorant retard its an incredibly hotly debated subject in the scientific community which is why if you take a psychology class they wont tell you either theory is true since its still being debated.

Read a book you ignorant mongoloid. This is by far the most retarded statement youve made and shows how either stupid you are or how detached from reality you are.

Your fsiq is 130 at MOST lol as evidenced by your afqt scores in b4 "muh open psychometrics" that test only has a correlation of r = .55 with fsiq while the afqt has a correlation of r=.75 with iq.

fsiq scores are higher than fluid scores

Yep, another high effort spergout just as I predicted. I'm not going to bother going in depth for everything again because this is getting very boring but the objective fact of reality is that I IQmog you hard and always will. I asked you to do the same IQ tests I did and you refused for a reason. Your muh Mensa Norway fluid reasoning test can be very easily faked because there are literally hundreds of videos walking you through the test on YouTube.

You also refuse to acknowledge the fact that one single test and one single result can be influenced by various factors such as sleep, eating, studying, beforehand knowledge, test question variability, effort put in, etc. and are treating it as gospel to win an argument. There were many vocabulary words I've never seen in my life on the test and had to guess. Someone who scores 130+ on multiple Mensa IQ tests can very easily get below a 99 on the AFQT. I for a fact have an IQ above 130 because I score above it consistently on all IQ tests I take.

It's similar to the way you treat the muh 80 IQ studies as gospel when it's all in one single website of highly cherrypicked places and samples, and if you search up average Chinese IQ on Google, literally every single site will tell you 105 or above. Let's be real, partly due to the vast racial differences in IQ but mostly due to just me specifically being genetically more intelligent than you, my IQ is for a fact higher than yours lmao

who the hell would lie about having a low attention span? Talk about bad faith

Another retard moment, either that or you just purposefully misconstrued it. I said you lied about not putting much time into activities, quote the full comment next time

Manlets are the only trucels, but manlet and asian are almost a perfect circle on the venn diagram
Nah, decent looking 5'5" mogs ugly 6'3

I said you lied about not putting much time into activities, quote the full comment next time
How is that a lie? Low attention span entails low effort put into activities? Is your brain too stupid to understand entailment?

IQmog you hard and always will.
no you dont

can be very easily faked because there are literally hundreds of videos walking you through the test on YouTube.
It could be but I didnt you can cope with this but that was my score so I iq mog you plus I can use the same reasoning for the open psycho metrics score you got. But Ill assume its legit since thatd be arguing in bad faith.

You also refuse to acknowledge the fact that one single test and one single result can be influenced by various factors such as sleep, eating, studying, beforehand knowledge, test question variability, effort put in, etc.
cope, of course it can be influenced by these but the main influence is intelligence I could easily use the same copes for the test I took

vocabulary words I've never seen in my life on the test and had to guess.
thats literally a sign of low iq lol, correlation between vocab and intelligence is .7 - .8(very very high)

Someone who scores 130+ on multiple Mensa IQ tests can very easily get below a 99 on the AFQT.
Could it happen? sure but theres a 99% chance that wont happen

I for a fact have an IQ above 130 because I score above it consistently on all IQ tests I take.
You dont you took an iq test that had a lower correlation with iq than the afqt your iq is 130 and your fluid reasoning is even lower its over for you

average Chinese IQ on Google, literally every single site will tell you 105 or above.
yeah what are the sources? Every single time it comes from studies done by Richard Lynn lol. I already explained how hes frauded chinese iq.

meanwhile multiple studies done by chinese people under the watch of the CCP show chinese are 80 iq on average

just me specifically being genetically more intelligent than you, my IQ is for a fact higher than yours lmao
:feelskek: is that why you got aa 98 on the afqt? You can cope with "only if I did this bro" but its highly indictive of your innate intelligence r = .73. Your iq is 130 and your fluid iq is even lower than that.

I have 133 fluid iq and it will only increase since mine isnt compared to norms for my age.