Being Asian is the ultimate incel experience and nothing really comes close

no you dont

Yes I do and I always will, nothing you say will change this undeniable fact

It could be but I didnt you can cope with this but that was my score so I iq mog you plus I can use the same reasoning for the open psycho metrics score you got. But Ill assume its legit since thatd be arguing in bad faith.

The Openpsychometrics test I sent you was a much higher IQ score than your Mensa IQ. I can also take the Mensa IQ test as well and get a higher score than you as well, but I'm asking you to take the AFQT or Openpsychometrics because they are much harder to cheat and you will get lower than me of course. Just take your local ASVAB and see what you get

cope, of course it can be influenced by these but the main influence is intelligence I could easily use the same copes for the test I took

thats literally a sign of low iq lol, correlation between vocab and intelligence is .7 - .8(very very high)

Not how it works retard. I scored very high on the paragraph comprehension than I did so it means my verbal IQ is very high. However, not knowing certain words doesn't mean anything in terms of verbal IQ. I don't read books at all and there are literally words that I have never seen in my life on that test with absolutely zero root, suffix, or prefix context clues.

There were also certain mathematics knowledge problems I didn't learn how to do before in the classroom or that I might have forgot. Even though most are piss easy they get more arcane as you score correctly. My arithmetic reasoning and paragraph comprehension were both higher than my word knowledge and mathematics knowledge for a reason. These things apply for the ASVAB because it tests things that you studied not just your pure innate IQ

Would it happen? sure but theres a 99% chance that wont happen

That is 100% not true. With no studying, most people with a 133 IQ wouldn't get 99 on the ASVAB. Meanwhile with studying, a 125 IQ person can get 99 much more often. You can ask any military recruiter about how it works, or search up Reddit answers and look at the humongous differences in test scores people get after studying for the ASVAB, every single time, consistently. You don't get this difference for actual IQ tests. You don't know how the ASVAB test scores work, it's not purely an IQ test for a reason

You dont you took an iq test that had a lower correlation with iq than the afqt your iq is 130 and your fluid reasoning is even lower its over for you
:feelskek: is that why you got aa 98 on the afqt? You can cope with "only if I did this bro" but its highly indictive of your innate intelligence r = .73. Your iq is 130 and your fluid iq is even lower than that.

I have 133 fluid iq and it will only increase since mine isnt compared to norms for my age.

The AFQT is far from perfectly correlated though, that's the thing. I got higher on the other test and you can say it's less correlated but not by much, and chances are if I take another test that's even more correlated, I will get an even higher IQ. You taking one thing as the be all end all while denying everything else in a feeble attempt to win an argument is another low IQ trait of yours.

My IQ is at least 135 but very likely higher. If I take the MENSA and get a higher score than you how will you cope? Not that it matters at all compared to any real IQ test. You're going off of one single test while refusing to take the tests I tell you to take for a reason. Both my fluid IQ and full scale IQ are above 130 and will always be genetically higher than yours no matter how much you try to cope lmao, yours are probably below 130 if I'm being honest

cope

The Openpsychometrics test I sent you was a much higher IQ score than your Mensa IQ
thats full scale iq which is higher than fluid iq plus the open psychometrics test is less accurate than the afqt

Mensa IQ test as well and get a higher score than you as well
sure buddy

I'm asking you to take the AFQT or Openpsychometrics because they are much harder to cheat and you will get lower than me of course.
if you think I frauded the mensa iq test than whats stopping someone like that from simply lying an saying I got a 99? Thats what youd say when you realize I got a higher score than you.

than I did so it means my verbal IQ is very high.
not high enough to score a 99 apparently

There were also certain mathematics knowledge problems I didn't learn how to do before in the classroom
:feelskek: over for your iq I took a quick look at the asvab math section and all the questions are basic algebra, geometry, stats and arithimetic questions. One of them was literally just to find the mode of a data set.

and the hardest question I saw was this if x - y /= 0 what is (x^2-y^2)/(x-y) but even this is abysmally easy the top part is literally just difference of squares.

canceling the bottom part the answer is x + y

You shouldve gotten a perfect score on this section

These things apply for the ASVAB because it tests things that you studied not just your pure innate IQ
the wais and the standford binet test all have knowledge based questions your still advised not to study for the test since its suppose to function as an innate measure of intelligence. If you want the asvab to function as an innate measure of intelligence you not studying is good.

hat is 100% not true. With no studying, most people with a 133 IQ wouldn't get 99 on the ASVAB.
considering how abysmally easy the math section is I doubt thats true. If anyone got less than a 99 on a test like that than there iq isnt past 130 for sure.

it's not purely an IQ test for a reason
it can function as an iq test if you dont study and correlates with iq
The AFQT is far from perfectly correlated though
theres no such thing as a perfectly correlated test with anything even official iq tests like the WAIS or standford binet correlate to fsiq of about r=.75

its about high correlation not perfect correlation

I will get an even higher IQ
no you wont the afqt is normed for your age group so youre doomed to remain 130 iq for life

If I take the MENSA and get a higher score than you how will you cope
thats the thing youd never get a higher score than me unfrauded since I know your full scale iq is 130 and full scale iq is higher than fluid iq

yours are probably below 130 if I'm being honest
mensa says otherwise

You're going off of one single test while refusing to take the tests I tell you to take for a reason
Considering you think I frauded the MENSA score than you'd just accuse me of frauding when I take the test and get a 99 lol

The Openpsychometrics test I sent you was a much higher IQ score than your Mensa IQ. I can also take the Mensa IQ test as well and get a higher score than you as well, but I'm asking you to take the AFQT or Openpsychometrics because they are much harder to cheat and you will get lower than me of course. Just take your local ASVAB and see what you get

Not how it works retard. I scored very high on the paragraph comprehension than I did so it means my verbal IQ is very high. However, not knowing certain words doesn't mean anything in terms of verbal IQ. I don't read books at all and there are literally words that I have never seen in my life on that test with absolutely zero root, suffix, or prefix context clues.

There were also certain mathematics knowledge problems I didn't learn how to do before in the classroom or that I might have forgot. Even though most are piss easy they get more arcane as you score correctly. My arithmetic reasoning and paragraph comprehension were both higher than my word knowledge and mathematics knowledge for a reason. These things apply for the ASVAB because it tests things that you studied not just your pure innate IQ

That is 100% not true. With no studying, most people with a 133 IQ wouldn't get 99 on the ASVAB. Meanwhile with studying, a 125 IQ person can get 99 much more often. You can ask any military recruiter about how it works, or search up Reddit answers and look at the humongous differences in test scores people get after studying for the ASVAB, every single time, consistently. You don't get this difference for actual IQ tests. You don't know how the ASVAB test scores work, it's not purely an IQ test for a reason

The AFQT is far from perfectly correlated though, that's the thing. I got higher on the other test and you can say it's less correlated but not by much, and chances are if I take another test that's even more correlated, I will get an even higher IQ. You taking one thing as the be all end all while denying everything else in a feeble attempt to win an argument is another low IQ trait of yours.

My IQ is at least 135 but very likely higher. If I take the MENSA and get a higher score than you how will you cope? Not that it matters at all compared to any real IQ test. You're going off of one single test while refusing to take the tests I tell you to take for a reason. Both my fluid IQ and full scale IQ are above 130 and will always be genetically higher than yours no matter how much you try to cope lmao, yours are probably below 130 if I'm being honest
when did you take the open psychometrics test?

Lol nope, I will always be higher IQ than you and nothing you say will change this undeniable fact

if you think I frauded the mensa iq test then whats stopping someone like that from simply lying a saying I got a 99? Thats what youd say when you realize I got a higher score than you.

Nope, you could send me proof. I also never said I thought you frauded

:feelskek: over for your iq I took a quick look at the asvab math section and all the questions are basic algebra, geometry, stats and arithimetic questions. One of them was literally just to find the mode of a data set.

and the hardest question I saw was this if x - y /= 0 what is (x^2-y^2)/(x-y) but even this is abysmally easy the top part is literally just difference of squares.

canceling the bottom part the answer is x + y

You shouldve gotten a perfect score on this section

I knew you would say something like this which I why I already mentioned it beforehand, over for your low IQ reading comprehension. Predictable as a watch. I already mentioned most of the questions were piss easy but they get much more arcane as you score everything high. It’s computer adaptive. In fact, the questions you see on practice tests or online are completely different than the ones you see on any ASVAB test for obvious reasons.

I took a couple practice ASVAB tests and the hardest mathematics questions there were obviously extremely easy like you say and nothing compared to the ones on the actual ASVAB. That question you mentioned is obviously piss easy. And on the actual computer adaptive test, the “hard” questions weren’t even hard actually, just unknown or unlearned or forgotten. It’s mathematics KNOWLEDGE or word KNOWLEDGE for a reason.

considering how abysmally easy the math section is I doubt thats true. If anyone got less than a 99 on a test like that than there iq isnt past 130 for sure.

You going on an internet site and looking through the mathematics knowledge section is far from an accurate representation of how “hard” it gets when computer adaptive. I already mentioned it was mostly piss easy for a reason, unless you keep scoring high and correctly of course. The “hard” questions weren’t even hard actually, just unknown or unlearned or forgotten, it’s mathematics KNOWLEDGE or word KNOWLEDGE for a reason.

its about high correlation not perfect correlation

no you wont the afqt is normed for your age group so youre doomed to remain 130 iq for life

Cope, I’m already higher IQ than 130 and it will only improve. If I score higher than 130 on an official IQ test then how will you cope?

thats the thing youd never get a higher score than me unfrauded since I know your full scale iq is 130 and full scale iq is higher than fluid iq

I definitely would get a higher score than you unfrauded though, and you don’t know my IQ at all. You can’t determine my IQ purely off one single test, especially one which a lower IQ person can score much higher with studying or a higher IQ person can score much lower without predetermined knowledge. What if I take an official IQ test and score high, what would your copes be? IQs vary across tests greatly. And I’m obviously higher IQ than you and can score higher in every IQ test we take. You’re going off of one single result because it’s all you are capable of clinging on while denying everything else, another predictable low IQ trait

it can function as an iq test if you dont study and correlates with iq

The thing is that most high scoring people study for it and high IQ people can score low if they just don’t have predetermined knowledge of things

mensa says otherwise

No it doesn’t

Considering you think I frauded the MENSA score than you'd just accuse me of frauding when I take the test and get a 99 lol

Nope, you could send me proof. I also never said I thought you frauded. We could also each take an official IQ test together and check our scores, I guarantee you will get IQmogged hard. Regardless, no matter what you say, our interactions, our respective ethnicities, and my repeatedly successful predictions of what you’d do and your repeatedly unsuccessful predictions of what I’d do all show a clear result. The blatant reality of the situation is that I will always IQmog you hard no matter how much you cope

when did you take the open psychometrics test?

Around January

your full scale iq is 130 tops according to asvab

Already disproved above

Last edited:
your full scale iq is 130 tops according to asvab

By the way, why are you only barking about the ASVAB when I told you I’ve scored higher than that on multiple high correlation online IQ tests and I’ve shown you how the ASVAB can be greatly hindered by lack of predetermined knowledge so it doesn’t determine actual genetic IQ as much as real IQ tests? My other online IQ test scores mog your apparent MENSA test scores. Low IQ predictable ass nigga will legit cling onto one single thing as much as he possibly can no matter what it is and treat it as gospel while ignoring and denying literally everything else in a desperate attempt to win the argument 💀

Mirin your autism, you definitely have more of it than me lmao. Reminder that you started relentlessly barking for Asians in a thread that had literally nothing to do with you, somehow decided to make up and stop arguing after being called out for your retardedness in doing this, then somehow got your cortisol spiked out of nowhere after 10 hours of silence and then went back on this thread to go on your sperg rants arguing again. Now you’re arguing about IQ in a thread about Asian SMV (You brought it up by delusionally claiming you had higher IQ than me, I just responded)

Last edited:
Nope, I’m higher IQ than you and always will be
no

I already mentioned most of the questions were piss easy but they get much more arcane as you score everything high. It’s computer adaptive
it only goes up to sophomore level math so nothing about it can be considered "arcane" plus the practice test I took was also computer adaptive

heres the practice test I took

questions weren’t even hard actually, just unknown or unlearned or forgotten.
sounds like a cope because you couldnt figure it out, thats a sign of low iq lol if your iq were high youd have the knowledge to solve the problems.

All the questions can be solved using basic math reasoning and fluid intelligence jfl
It’s mathematics KNOWLEDGE or word KNOWLEDGE for a reason.
If your iq were high you would have had the knowledge to solve the problems

I definitely would get a higher score than you unfrauded though, and you don’t know my IQ at all.
no you wouldnt and yes I do its 130
What if I take an official IQ test and score high, what would your copes be
I dont doubt youll score high the question is if youll score higher than me(you wont)

IQs vary across tests greatly
theyre highly correlated

The thing is that most high scoring people study for it and high IQ people can score low if they just don’t have predetermined knowledge of things
a high iq person would have the predetermined knowledge for it plus you shouldnt study for it to measure innate intelligence

No it doesn’t
The test I took from them says it does

Nope, you could send me proof
I guess

We could also each take an official IQ test together
which one do you have in mind?

our respective ethnicities,
average chinese iq is 80, average sub saharan african iq is 80 according to wicherts and dolan
Around January
nice

Already disproved above
how? the only test which contradicts that score is the Open psych test which has a lower correlation with iq than the afqt?

I’ve scored higher than that on multiple high correlation
no you didnt the test you took has a lower correlation with iq than the asvab. didnt read the rest likely just a jargon of autistic ramblings and insults

Last edited:
By the way, why are you only barking about the ASVAB when I told you I’ve scored higher than that on multiple high correlation online IQ tests and I’ve shown you how the ASVAB can be greatly hindered by lack of predetermined knowledge so it doesn’t determine actual genetic IQ as much as real IQ tests? My other online IQ test scores mog your apparent MENSA test scores. Low IQ predictable ass nigga will legit cling onto one single thing as much as he possibly can no matter what it is and treat it as gospel while ignoring and denying literally everything else in a desperate attempt to win the argument 💀

Mirin your autism, you definitely have more of it than me lmao. Reminder that you started relentlessly barking for Asians in a thread that had literally nothing to do with you, somehow decided to make up and stop arguing after being called out for your retardedness in doing this, then somehow got your cortisol spiked out of nowhere after 10 hours of silence and then went back on this thread to go on your sperg rants arguing again. Now you’re arguing about IQ in a thread about Asian SMV (You brought it up by delusionally claiming you had higher IQ than me, I just responded)
autism

Yes

it only goes up to sophomore level math so nothing about it can be considered "arcane" plus the practice test I took was also computer adaptive
View attachment 2368735
heres the practice test I took

Wrong again retard, it wasn't computer adapted. It was describing the mathematics knowledge subtest of the real ASVAB, not itself. No questions you find online would even be remotely similar to a lot of the CAT ASVAB questions you get when you score high even if there were computer adapted ones anyway.

You’re speaking on shit you don’t know, the test doesn’t actually only go up to the sophomore level math like it does for your random online tests, it's a common misconception. Maybe try actually taking the real test. For some reason the practice tests I took legit never had anything above Algebra/Geometry but the actual test itself did. The majority of the questions only go up to the sophomore level but if you get everything correct they’ll 100% throw higher grade level math at you and throw problems at you to trick you up, which even then I mostly didn’t struggle with tbh. Getting a 98 instead of a 99 can be attributed to many other factors, I can always retake it and get a 99

All the questions can be solved using basic math reasoning and fluid intelligence jfl

Not how it works at all. That applies for arithmetic reasoning, not mathematics knowledge or word knowledge

If your iq were high you would have had the knowledge to solve the problems

Not how it works at all. Someone could have genetically high IQ but has not yet acquired the knowledge to solve the problems. For example, how are you supposed to know the definition of a random word you've never seen in your life with no prefix, root, or suffix context clues? There’s a difference between genetic IQ and crystallized IQ and you said it yourself

no you wouldnt and yes I do its 130

Yes I would and no you don’t, my IQ is way over that according to most valid online IQ tests I take. You’re only hard focusing and barking about one single test (which I can always retake) measuring mostly crystallized IQ for a reason. Your IQ on the other hand is very likely below 130 as noted from our interactions

I dont doubt youll score high the question is if youll score higher than me(you wont)

I would score higher than you for a fact

a high iq person would have the predetermined knowledge for it plus you shouldnt study for it to measure innate intelligence

Not how it works. Someone could have genetically high IQ but has not yet acquired the knowledge to solve the problems. And most high scoring people study for it and improve their score far more than they would have if they hadn’t studied for it so your point is irrelevant. The ASVAB doesn’t measure actual genetic intelligence nearly as good as other IQ tests, FSIQ or crystallized IQ is different than actual genetic intelligence as you said yourself

The test I took from them says it does

The test I took from Openpsychometrics says I IQmog your highest IQ gospel score by 8 points. And in fact, in an experiment, people actually scored worse on it than they did in an official IQ test aka the WAIS-II. Meaning when I do an actual IQ test where mostly genetic IQ comes into play rather than predetermined knowledge, I IQmog you hard. I am simply genetically higher IQ than you and will always be lmao

which one do you have in mind?

Your choice

average chinese iq is 80, average sub saharan african iq is 80 according to wicherts and dolan

This is huge cope, the overwhelming majority of studies done by the west shows that China has a consistently high IQ and above 100 while African countries have consistently low IQs and below 80. Hard focusing and cherrypicking one single study or one single website while denying and ignoring everything else just like you hard focus on and cherrypick one single test doesn’t change the blatant reality of the situation. There’s a reason all East Asian countries like South Korea, North Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Taiwan all have the highest IQs in the world on average (which you admit yourself but according to you somehow it’s different for China?) while all African countries have the lowest IQs in the world on average.

And regardless, Chinese Americans' IQ is so much higher than African Americans' IQ it's actually insane. Even all America's global mathematics and programming competition teams are all predominantly Chinese lmao, how highly they are represented compared to all other races in America is crazy while African Americans are the other way around. Also look at the racial demographics amongst programmers, doctors, engineers and the like. Poorer Asians score consistently higher on tests than wealthier blacks. An Asian American born into poverty is more likely to become a millionaire than a an African American born into a six figure household. You can call it due to genetics or due to environment or whatever but whatever it is, the difference is quite extreme. Not racism, just facts

no you didnt the test you took has a lower correlation with iq than the asvab. didnt read the rest likely just a jargon of autistic ramblings and insults

We both know you read every single word and couldn't dispute it, which is why you responded 20 minutes later to the whole thing JFL

how about this ravens progressive matrices version 2 automated scoring just screenshot your score

This is another very easily fraudable test lmao. You can literally go to the end and then go back and change your score by going back to all the questions to get the correct answers by clicking on score to see if your answer is correct

Deflection because you can't dispute it, writing a paragraph reminding what you did /=/ autism. You're the turboautist who starting sperging out over Asians and then randomly sperged out again ten hours after saying the argument was over and caused this thread to get this long in the first place lmao

IQ isn’t real and statistics are on the same level or less accurate than personal expierence and going outside

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Geneticist
no

it wasn't computer adapted
yes it was retard

"follow the same format and structure as the computerized version of the real test,"\

remotely similar to a lot
"The tests have the same number of questions, the same types of questions and are timed just like the actual test."

You’re speaking on shit you don’t know, the test doesn’t actually only go up to the sophomore level math like it does for your random online tests
Lol what are you on about all people when I go on forums about people who took the asvab they all say it was basic high school math

Getting a 98 instead of a 99 can be attributed to many other factors, I can always retake it and get a 99
then the test wouldnt be G-loaded again

Not how it works at all. That applies for arithmetic reasoning, not mathematics knowledge or word knowledge
exactly how it works difference of squares for example is easy to figure out if you know how multiplication and addition works and have some baseline fluid iq.

Not how it works. Someone could have genetically high IQ but has not yet acquired the knowledge to solve the problems
its not even difficult to figure out what you need to solve the problems if they couldnt do even that they probably dont have a high iq and also someone with a high iq would have already acquired that knowledge to begin with

And in fact, in an experiment, people actually scored worse on it than
did you read the quote? "it looks like the difficulty of this test isnt much different from the wais" also the sample size was 64 so its not statistically significant.

plus in your own quote it says open psychs test isnt even highly correlated with iq jfl its correlation is only .57 meanwhile the correlation between the asvab and iq is .8

so your asvab score is a more accurate measure of iq since it correlates better with iq.

This is huge cope, the overwhelming majority of studies done by the west shows that China has a consistently high IQ and above 100
the only studies done in the west which show superior mainland chinese iq are the ones done by BBC whore Richard Lynn who frauded the iqs of Chinese people to make them higher.

studies of unfrauded iqs of Chinese people conducted by chinese people under the watch of the CCP show Chinese people are 80 iq on average.

while all African countries have the lowest IQs in the world on average.
Done by Richard Lynn jfl the same guy who did a study dedicated to bbc and talked abt how women gain greater sexual pleasure from sleeping with black men due to penis size. Its clear hes a BBC cuck who cant be trusted.

all of richard lynns iq studies are frauded for the average iq in guinea was obtained from a group of children for the mentally disabled in spain jfl at his methodology truly rigorous and accurate.

For India, Lynn assigned an average IQ score based on a study of children( with psychiatric disorder and impaired cognitive function.

didnt read the rest

"muh sat, muh programming, muh innovation" done on high class asians who immigrated to the west chinese mainlanders are 80 iq on average

programming is easy as fuck you could teach a monkey how to program the only reason why it has a reputation for being
"hard" is because most people are to impatient to take time to figure out why their code doesnt work.

when it comes to a socities ability to innovate things matter more than iq, if it didnt than menas wouldnt have been more innovative than europeans for 99% of history and east africans created better civilizations than west africans despite having lower iqs.

and Europeans created better civilizations than east Asians despite having lower iqs.

We both know you read every single word and couldn't dispute it, which is why you responded 20 minutes later to the whole thing JFL
cope

Deflection because you can't dispute it, writing a paragraph reminding what you did /=/ autism. You're the turboautist who starting sperging out over Asians and then randomly sperged out again ten hours after saying the argument was over and caused this thread to get this long in the first place lmao
never happened look at how I write vs you, you write 10 sentences for every 1 sentence I write the only one sperging out is you.

This is another very easily fraudable test lmao. You can literally go to the end and then go back and change your score by going back to all the questions to get the correct answers by clicking on score to see if your answer is correct
alright how abt this one

no

yes it was retard

"follow the same format and structure as the computerized version of the real test,"\

"The tests have the same number of questions, the same types of questions and are timed just like the actual test."

Lol what are you on about all people when I go on forums about people who took the asvab they all say it was basic high school math

then the test wouldnt be G-loaded again

exactly how it works difference of squares for example is easy to figure out if you know how multiplication and addition works and have some baseline fluid iq.

its not even difficult to figure out what you need to solve the problems if they couldnt do even that they probably dont have a high iq and also someone with a high iq would have already acquired that knowledge to begin with

did you read the quote? "it looks like the difficulty of this test isnt much different from the wais" also the sample size was 64 so its not statistically significant.

plus in your own quote it says open psychs test isnt even highly correlated with iq jfl its correlation is only .57 meanwhile the correlation between the asvab and iq is .8

so your asvab score is a more accurate measure of iq since it correlates better with iq.

the only studies done in the west which show superior mainland chinese iq are the ones done by BBC whore Richard Lynn who frauded the iqs of Chinese people to make them higher.

studies of unfrauded iqs of Chinese people conducted by chinese people under the watch of the CCP show Chinese people are 80 iq on average.

Done by Richard Lynn jfl the same guy who did a study dedicated to bbc and talked abt how women gain greater sexual pleasure from sleeping with black men due to penis size. Its clear hes a BBC cuck who cant be trusted.

all of richard lynns iq studies are frauded for the average iq in guinea was obtained from a group of children for the mentally disabled in spain jfl at his methodology truly rigorous and accurate.

For India, Lynn assigned an average IQ score based on a study of children( with psychiatric disorder and impaired cognitive function.

didnt read the rest

"muh sat, muh programming, muh innovation" done on high class asians who immigrated to the west chinese mainlanders are 80 iq on average

programming is easy as fuck you could teach a monkey how to program the only reason why it has a reputation for being
"hard" is because most people are to impatient to take time to figure out why their code doesnt work.

when it comes to a socities ability to innovate things matter more than iq, if it didnt than menas wouldnt have been more innovative than europeans for 99% of history and east africans created better civilizations than west africans despite having lower iqs.

and Europeans created better civilizations than east Asians despite having lower iqs.

cope

never happened look at how I write vs you, you write 10 sentences for every 1 sentence I write the only one sperging out is you.

alright how abt this one
View attachment 2369364

Not addressing the rest of your drivel because this is getting boring, but the conclusion is that I will always have a genetically higher IQ than you no matter what you say or how much you cope lmao. This can be seen in the results of my other IQ tests that I've taken as well as our interactions, our predictions of each other, and our respective ethnicities. All you can cope with is the ASVAB and you hard focus on it while ignoring literally everything else for a reason. Reread the link I sent btw, many other western studies besides Lynn confirmed Chinese had high IQ and if you bark about cherrypicked "under the watch of the CCP" studies from one single website in tiny cherrypicked villages or areas saying they have low IQ, I can say that much more widespread "under the watch of the CCCP" studies which didn't cherrypick tiny villages and rather took the IQs of entire provinces showed that native Chinese are consistently among the highest IQ in the world just like every single other East Asian country. And regardless of native IQ, on average, Chinese Americans still completely IQmog African Americans all the way back to their cotton picking slave fields JFL. Not racism, just facts. And I'm Chinese American while you're African American.

By the way, you clearly don't understand that none of these websites actually mirror what you get on the ASVAB no matter what they say, along with the fact that the vast majority of Redditors don't score very high. For example, Electronics Knowledge questions on my ASVAB were COMPLETELY different than all the math-type Electronics Knowledge questions you see on the web with ohms, volts, amps, and circuit problems. It had none of those at all and were pretty much just all knowledge-based questions and zero math-based questions. Meanwhile every ASVAB website on Earth has those math-based EK questions but barely any of knowledge-based ones.

There are multiple different forms of ASVAB tests that they administer to you, I got 09E for example. Anyways, they for a fact give you more advanced beyond sophomore level math questions and trick problem questions to throw you off when you when you score very high. Mathematics knowledge questions also aren't purely problems. Not to mention, there are many factors that can cause even a 140 IQ person to get a 98 instead of 99 like I said. Mistakes, sleep, eating, studying, beforehand knowledge, test question variability, effort put in, etc. Every single knowledgeable person on the subject knows that one single test result isn't the be all end all of everything at all no matter how important it is or how low you scored and you should know that if you're as utterly devoted to the study of IQ as you claim, of course since it's all you can hang onto to support your claim you'll ignore that fact

As for that IQ test you sent me, it was so ridiculously easy to max out and get 133.8 that I would mistake it for one of those Google IQ tests random brainlets get 160 on and brag about JFL. Not a single one of them were difficult questions at all. You keep sending me these ridiculously easy or easily fraudable IQ tests when you could easily just take the IQ tests I told you to take. I guarantee that if we were to both take any official proctored IQ test together I would score higher than you every single time as can be evidenced by all my IQ test scores outside of just the ASVAB and all the other various factors I mentioned. Of course, you will predictably keep barking about one single test result which I just barely didn't max (which can be due to MANY various factors outside of just IQ) because it's all you can hang onto lmao

Anyways, if we won't come to an agreement I see zero reason to continue arguing tbh

Not addressing the rest of your drivel because this is getting boring, but the conclusion is that I will always have a genetically higher IQ than you no matter what you say or how much you cope lmao. This can be seen in the results of my other IQ tests that I've taken as well as our interactions, our predictions of each other, and our respective ethnicities. All you can cope with is the ASVAB and you hard focus on it while ignoring literally everything else for a reason. Reread the link I sent btw, many other western studies besides Lynn confirmed Chinese had high IQ and if you bark about cherrypicked "under the watch of the CCP" studies from one single website in tiny cherrypicked villages or areas saying they have low IQ, I can say that much more widespread "under the watch of the CCCP" studies which didn't cherrypick tiny villages and rather took the IQs of entire provinces showed that native Chinese are consistently among the highest IQ in the world just like every single other East Asian country. And regardless of native IQ, on average, Chinese Americans still completely IQmog African Americans all the way back to their cotton picking slave fields JFL. Not racism, just facts. And I'm Chinese American while you're African American.

By the way, you clearly don't understand that none of these websites actually mirror what you get on the ASVAB no matter what they say, along with the fact that the vast majority of Redditors don't score very high. For example, Electronics Knowledge questions on my ASVAB were COMPLETELY different than all the math-type Electronics Knowledge questions you see on the web with ohms, volts, amps, and circuit problems. It had none of those at all and were pretty much just all knowledge-based questions and zero math-based questions. Meanwhile every ASVAB website on Earth has those math-based EK questions but barely any of knowledge-based ones.

There are multiple different forms of ASVAB tests that they administer to you, I got 09E for example. Anyways, they for a fact give you more advanced beyond sophomore level math questions and trick problem questions to throw you off when you when you score very high. Mathematics knowledge questions also aren't purely problems. Not to mention, there are many factors that can cause even a 140 IQ person to get a 98 instead of 99 like I said. Mistakes, sleep, eating, studying, beforehand knowledge, test question variability, effort put in, etc. Every single knowledgeable person on the subject knows that one single test result isn't the be all end all of everything at all no matter how important it is or how low you scored and you should know that if you're as utterly devoted to the study of IQ as you claim, of course since it's all you can hang onto to support your claim you'll ignore that fact

As for that IQ test you sent me, it was so ridiculously easy to max out and get 133.8 that I would mistake it for one of those Google IQ tests random brainlets get 160 on and brag about JFL. Not a single one of them were difficult questions at all. You keep sending me these ridiculously easy or easily fraudable IQ tests when you could easily just take the IQ tests I told you to take. I guarantee that if we were to both take any official proctored IQ test together I would score higher than you every single time as can be evidenced by all my IQ test scores outside of just the ASVAB and all the other various factors I mentioned. Of course, you will predictably keep barking about one single test result which I just barely didn't max (which can be due to MANY various factors outside of just IQ) because it's all you can hang onto lmao

View attachment 2370179

Anyways, if we won't come to an agreement I see zero reason to continue arguing tbh

Btw, just have to mention that I just took two ASVAB pre-tests (made for practice and to see what you would get on the real ASVAB) from the recruiting office and got 99 on both, so yeah the 98 was definitely a fluke and attributed to other factors. It's also not even mathematics knowledge that I struggled with at all, not even the arcane or trick questions, it was WORD knowledge like I mentioned from the start which even then I didn't struggle with that much except for words I literally never saw before in my life. I am better at math than I am at English. I was just giving an example of why mathematics knowledge also couldn't be the best test of IQ, not to mention the various other factors influencing the entire ASVAB score like careless mistakes, sleep, eating, studying, beforehand knowledge, test question variability, effort put in, etc.

As for mathematics knowledge itself, if someone with a high IQ hasn't learned or doesn't know what certain algebraic or geometric formulas are or what terms like factorials or logarithms or tangent or cosine mean (which I all obviously knew since before high school, just using them as examples), they can still get questions wrong. It also definitely goes beyond sophomore level if you get everything right btw. I personally didn't struggle in mathematics knowledge, but others could. Word knowledge is even more extreme because there's many words that you have never seen before in your life and don't even have prefix, root, or suffix context clues for you to guess. There's a reason people massively improve their ASVAB score by studying

Last edited:
Asians are the only ethnics who have the cognitive capacity to experience the horror of life due to innate racial IQ differences.
Asian sexual dimorphism benefits women to such an extreme degree that it's comical. The Blackpill hits 10 times harder when you realize that the features that you were born with and actively despise are just there to make the lives of women of your background that much easier. Every stereotype that targets Asians is meant to be both emasculating to you and affirmative to “your” women.
Only Asians lose from their every starting point in life: you can be born in the most horrid conditions known to man in the slums of rural China, you can be born in the most technologically advanced places in human history like Japan or ROK, you can be born in an ethnic enclave in the US–all of these diverse locales still guarantee you a life of misery if you’re a male.
Literally every Asian foid I saw today was subhuman with no makeup and all had cranio facial deficiencies

Sup Clouder, I can blatantly recognize your typing style which is how I knew Pixie Dust was you before you started racebaiting. Logged back on one of your old unused alts to LARP as a Vietnamese supremacist? Never forget that every foid you show remote interest in will always prefer Asian males as you have self admitted

Tales from 50 IQ average Congo slums

It’s game over for the rest of the world when China takes over with Vietnam as its colony and becomes the 6’2+ 140+ IQ on average master race. I don’t actually hate Vietnamese though, just that schizo retard who feels an inferiority complex towards Chinese and other East Asians and hates on them 24/7. So if they do take over then I’d support them and dominate all other races together, as the heavens mandated
never heard of that guy lol. i know people like to larp as kinh masterrace but i am confirmed 100% kinh

you're mixing up nanyue muh 2300 years ago conquer north vietnam with actual southern chinese today. southern chinese are basically a recent mix created by north chinese completely cucking the natives in south china hence why north and south chinese have identical paternal line but different maternal and different looks.
View attachment 2365816
notice how vietnam is 'o2a' which is austroasiatic and completely different to southern han paternal
while the maternal line is not that different
View attachment 2365817View attachment 2365818

this just goes to show you that the muh southern chinese didnt cuck us but they were in fact the ones who got cucked by your north chinese daddy
im not interested in doing trauma therapy with you because we also likely cucked the south chinese in north vietnam too just like how o1b cucked o2 in korea and japan as well

the king of nanyue was a north chinese chang from hebei whose soldiers conquered robbed the local men in guangdong of their women (your maternal ancestors) to create you mutts, but north vietnam was mostly left alone and was only nominally part of nanyue. it was the qin troops who conquered north vietnam and there was no muh southern chinese back and it had nothing to do with kinh. baiyue were o1a but kinh are o1b

View attachment 2365802
muh chinese domination isnt a not real histiographical term, it was invented by french cucks to divide viet and chinese. all the information you put up is actually just shitting on yourself
the reality was guangdong and north vietnam was part of the same province for thousands of years, and your women were the actual victims of that sex trafficking

im confused why youre putting this in
View attachment 2365841
there was no vietnam back then, nowhere in the books does it say vietnamese, only yue (meaning your people and you still call your people that) and 'vietnamese' was just added anachronistically for nationalistic purposes
the actual source:

slavery was actually extremely common back then, but it was viets walking across the border and taking southern chinese home to sell as slaves and eunuchs while china didnt do a thing about it
Ahaha is this clouder
My nigga logged in some old alt acc and started to post kinh supermacy with elaborated stats im caging hard tbh :lul:

I fucked 5 vietnamese stacies in 3 days during my time in Hanoi

Asians are the only ethnics who have the cognitive capacity to experience the horror of life due to innate racial IQ differences.
Asian sexual dimorphism benefits women to such an extreme degree that it's comical. The Blackpill hits 10 times harder when you realize that the features that you were born with and actively despise are just there to make the lives of women of your background that much easier. Every stereotype that targets Asians is meant to be both emasculating to you and affirmative to “your” women.
Only Asians lose from their every starting point in life: you can be born in the most horrid conditions known to man in the slums of rural China, you can be born in the most technologically advanced places in human history like Japan or ROK, you can be born in an ethnic enclave in the US–all of these diverse locales still guarantee you a life of misery if you’re a male.
That, but it's actually Pajeets. Not East Asians