Being blonde in uk = death sentence

Lacks harmony and dark features

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope and geezcel
2 years ago my pheno wont an issue
And I slayed all the time. Would I slay in Sweden/germany
Yes I think Scandinavian countries would be your best bet

Not bad looking I was rated 5.5 psl
Your attractiveness is not determined by PSL rates here🤣🤣 it is EXCLUSIVELY determined by how women treat you. Do they make it obvious they wanna have sex with you? Do they repeatedly come over your place to have sex with you? Do you have any semblance of dry spells? The answers to these questions are way more informative of your sexual value than autistic PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, klamus, Marsiere214 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and DesperadoRatado
your nosetip is too big tho

I'm 6"3 ripped to shreds I'd say my face is decent I struggle getting girls in England why do they not like this look

Even after I get rhino I believe they still wont like me my pheno has low SMV
here let me fix this for you

wear this shirt instead

retard just because you are blonde doesnt mean you have shit coloring and uk women wont want to date you
nt maxx needed, go for the rhino if you really want to

I'm 6"3 ripped to shreds I'd say my face is decent I struggle getting girls in England why do they not like this look

Proto typical definition of a chad in motion could you measure your jaw and ramus with a ruler include the ruler pic pls

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, AsGoodAsItGets, gamma and 1 other person
Cause you look fake and gay, if surgeries or any other looksmax is evident then it becomes a looksmin.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Chadakin and Patient A

those curtains look fucking retarded, you need to grow your hair out way longer before you even think about middle parting, but even then, you're too old to middle part and it doesn't fit your pheno. Try going for a bateman or lacrosee whiteboy flow hairstyle, also dye your eyebrows and hair. you'll do great afterwards.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Patient A
Dont know why Everyone is roasting this is such a fixable situation.

Also strongly doubt anyone is looking at you with disgust bro. Imagine being tall white and ripped and complaining you have it difficult.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, AsGoodAsItGets, .👽. and 3 others
cause you look like a blazing faggot. not your hair color's fault

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz
There is nothing wrong with you other than your H from Steps circa 1997 haircut which signals possible homosexuality and/or autism.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Basedtheticz, AsGoodAsItGets and 3 others
There is nothing wrong with you other than your H from Steps circa 1997 haircut which signals possible homosexuality and/or autism.
I used rock this b4 my forehead got too big

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210718-145046_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210718-145046_Gallery.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 153
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fogdart, AsGoodAsItGets and owlofathena
I used rock this b4 my forehead got too big
you look very good in this

how big is your forehead now? Id recommend going back to this hairstyle or something a bit shorter

and tbh I still dont see how you are struggling to get girls. are you NT?

honestly you look like handsome squidward which makes me immediately think you have gay face

you look like you escaped a high security juvederm testing facility

I genuinely don’t think you’re as good looking as you and PSL thinks you are. it’s just that you’re incredibly low body fat. You are a bit above average. 4.5 PSL. Body fat and body and height are a halo but your face isn’t particularly chad

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: geezcel and Chadakin
Literally just dye your eyebrows and hair dark and maybe get a nose job and you're good

honestly you look like handsome squidward which makes me immediately think you have gay face

I genuinely don’t think you’re as good looking as you and PSL thinks you are. it’s just that you’re incredibly low body fat. You are a bit above average. 4.5 PSL. Body fat and body and height are a halo but your face isn’t particularly chad
You think that's 4.5 psl?

Attachments

• VID_19741003_122802_430.mp4
    198.4 KB
He

Hes not ugly by any means but he looks strange ngl he looks like a uncanny version of dolph ludgren

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13409
Maybe 5 at best

He really isn’t as good looking as he thinks he is otherwise he wouldn’t be having trouble with girls. He’s above average but he’s not chad

Maybe 5 at best

He really isn’t as good looking as he thinks he is otherwise he wouldn’t be having trouble with girls. He’s above average but he’s not chad
I so well with white girls other than English

He

Hes not ugly by any means but he looks strange ngl he looks like a uncanny version of dolph ludgren
Yeah or a weird funhouse mirror version of fabio. Something about his midface just really throws me off and despite decent bones he just doesn’t look chad

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
I so well with white girls other than English
I mean you’re above average so you’re going to do fine along with height and body halo but your face isn’t 5.5 PSL is all

It ain’t your pheno son

you look like an alien and your nose is ugly as shit

ask whatever surgeon did your chin wing to rip that shit out

• +1
Reactions: Chadakin
Yeah or a weird funhouse mirror version of fabio. Something about his midface just really throws me off and despite decent bones he just doesn’t look chad
What's my psl when I was younger?

Attachments

• IMG_20210113_232644_391.jpg
    IMG_20210113_232644_391.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 145
What's my psl when I was younger?
You look better there, maybe 5 PSL. But in a bar or club you would be very plainly average

Your saying this is average?

Your saying this is average?
I’m sorry I hurt your feelings man but you’re not a male model. You look like a generic club HTN / Chadlite in these pics. PSL 5. Count your blessings

when I say average you’re above average in the street and very average if you went to a club. You look like a really average and stereotypical English club goer

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz, EverythingMattersCel, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
I feel I could model I been scouted by agencies in the past j have an even more unique look now which changes my smv makes it weaker but least I can travel to countries I do well in whilst getting paid

Attachments

• 20190921_191215_578365F8-C30C-4E54-9DE6-DC5C26CFF749.jpg
    20190921_191215_578365F8-C30C-4E54-9DE6-DC5C26CFF749.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 115
  • JFL
Reactions: Heguldus and Chadakin
I feel I could model I been scouted by agencies in the past j have an even more unique look now which changes my smv makes it weaker but least I can travel to countries I do well in whilst getting paid
Well then you should be slaying in the UK and yet you’re on a looksmaxxing board complaining you can’t instead. Anyone with low bodyfat and 5 PSL can do some modeling, that’s basically the requirement to enter the field. You wouldn’t be able to live off modeling, you’re just too plain for that. You’re still a decent looking guy but I’m already seeing why you’re not slaying. You are massively insecure

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz and Heguldus
Well then you should be slaying in the UK and yet you’re on a looksmaxxing board complaining you can’t instead. Anyone with low bodyfat and 5 PSL can do some modeling, that’s basically the requirement to enter the field. You wouldn’t be able to live off modeling, you’re just too plain for that. You’re still a decent looking guy but I’m already seeing why you’re not slaying. You are massively insecure
I really don't like your tone like u give advice but come across as a cunt your sort of guy I happily do time in cell I love to curb stomp you and brick your head in

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 4946, Basedtheticz and 11 others
1626621563866  01

Videotogif 20210718 205029

• Ugh..
Reactions: Chadakin
Also every guy is insecure once you attack their flaws even normies super insecure looks are everything

• +1
Reactions: Melo95
I really don't like your tone like u give advice but come across as a cunt your sort of guy I happily do time in cell I love to curb stomp you and brick your head in
I’m here telling you many times nicely you are HTN/Chadlite while other people are literally calling you a gay disgusting alien and you don’t like MY tone :feelskek:

well good luck slaying buddy I wish the best for you but don’t stare in the mirror too long you still have to eat

Also every guy is insecure once you attack their flaws even normies super insecure looks are everything

Literally the point of the forum. Why are you even here? :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz and Marsiere214
I’m here telling you many times nicely you are HTN/Chadlite while other people are literally calling you a gay disgusting alien and you don’t like MY tone :feelskek:

well good luck slaying buddy I wish the best for you but don’t stare in the mirror too long you still have to eat

Attachments

• Snapchat-1858931122.jpg
    Snapchat-1858931122.jpg
    323.7 KB · Views: 124

I eat well bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 13409
Stop wearing Gymking and skinny jeans its low class. Dye your eyebrows and your hair. Work on being NT and you’ll be fine.

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz, AsGoodAsItGets and geezcel
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Your never be on my level dw bro

Attachments

• 20190827_191046_04271D33-01E7-4FC3-A1A6-815805D7EA3F.jpg
    20190827_191046_04271D33-01E7-4FC3-A1A6-815805D7EA3F.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 122

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210718-163436_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210718-163436_Gallery.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 105
Gives a good insight into why you might be struggling with women, low IQ and low class.

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz, Chadakin and Deleted member 13409
Then stop looking at your face your pheno or anything else and instead ask yourself questions. Numbers.

1) how many girls did you sleep with last month? What quality?
2) do girls approach you irl or online making it painfully obvious they want to sleep with you?
3) do you have to take girls out on a date to sleep with them?
4) can you pull in clubs? Can you pull online? I don’t mean indicators of interest but P in V.

answering these questions will give you a better sense of your in real life rating and you don’t have to rely on the subjective opinion of others. You simply observe reality and real life outcomes and the answer is always there staring back at you. It has been my experience that in this life you either get all the sex in the world or you pretty much get nothing at all.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, goat2x, klamus and 3 others
lol arent u that nigger who asked if he could model

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TopzCat1 and Deleted member 13409
larpmax.org

• +1
Reactions: Lux
These guys where I live all have fairly light hair

1620428724010-png.1126169

1620428784002-png.1126171

1620428807311-png.1126174

1620428819845-png.1126175

1620428868803-png.1126176

1620429488032-png.1126202

1620428977561-png.1126180

1620428986750-png.1126181

1620429014989-png.1126184

1620429032913-png.1126186

But in the UK, unless you are a gigachad, it's all about social circle. Girls only bang guys they went to school with and have a tonne of mutual friends with and stuff
@Biggdink pilled :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580