Being blonde in uk = death sentence

If I saw you I would think you were gay. You’re not bad looking you just have a gay face/facial expression and maybe thats why girls dont approach you jfl

Idk how you can fix that, maybe masculinemax somehow. The tan is a good idea for people with blonde hair since contrast mogs

Last edited:
I'm 6"3 ripped to shreds I'd say my face is decent I struggle getting girls in England why do they not like this look

Even after I get rhino I believe they still wont like me my pheno has low SMV
You like your in a boy band from the early 2000's JFL

dye hair and eyebrows black then?

If I saw you I would think you were gay. You’re not bad looking you just have a gay face/facial expression and maybe thats why girls dont approach you jfl

Idk how you can fix that, maybe masculinemax somehow. The tan is a good idea for people with blonde hair since contrast mogs
Loool

This don’t happen anymore in last 3 weeks I shagged 16 girls in 21 days

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
What you need to do is start dyeing your hair. I also have blonde hair and live in this region and most people here don't understand how much of a death sentence it really is. Get your hair cut much shorter and get it dyed at the same time at a hair salon. Rinse and repeat a few times of a year going a bit darker gradually so you can claim "it changed color with age".

What you need to do is start dyeing your hair. I also have blonde hair and live in this region and most people here don't understand how much of a death sentence it really is. Get your hair cut much shorter and get it dyed at the same time at a hair salon. Rinse and repeat a few times of a year going a bit darker gradually so you can claim "it changed color with age".
Indunmo
Need
nahhh fuck tbst bro when
Im
Tanned blue eyes blonde hair my eyes go super blue

I already get my hair perm colour no issue for me I get shit ton Nordic bitches and winter my hair goes dark anyway Uk tings dig it enough to satisfy my validation needs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Indunmo
Need

nahhh fuck tbst bro when
Im
Tanned blue eyes blonde hair my eyes go super blue

I already get my hair perm colour no issue for me I get shit ton Nordic bitches and winter my hair goes dark anyway Uk tings dig it enough to satisfy my validation needs
Fair enough if your in a Nordic country or Eastern Europe. I've been to a couple other EE capitols this Summer like Budapest and holy shit it's a night and day difference. I get the level of female attention I always thought I should get based on my looks compared to my darker haired friends. Blackpilled me on blonde hair so I'm going down the hair dyeing route because I plan to live in UK/USA long term. And blonde hair makes you look like a bitch to other men as well imo which is a big negative in business.

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1
If I see one more wonky face posted on this forum I'm gonna shit in my pants whilst still sat in my chair. :blackpill::rage:

Fair enough if your in a Nordic country or Eastern Europe. I've been to a couple other EE capitols this Summer like Budapest and holy shit it's a night and day difference. I get the level of female attention I always thought I should get based on my looks compared to my darker haired friends. Blackpilled me on blonde hair so I'm going down the hair dyeing route because I plan to live in UK/USA long term. And blonde hair makes you look like a bitch to other men as well imo which is a big negative in business.
Hahahaha it’s true but im
Nordic High T reckless aggressive cunt I find it hilarious how ppl fear me and im blonde it’s a challenge dark hair boring🤣

:lul::lul::lul:

Massive cope. Blond hair is what Chad has: :chad:

"Bitch" men come from the incel ethnicities that produce beautiful women and effeminate men. They look like this: :incel:

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
TIL that OP ie a coping ethnic boy in England who LARPS on an incel forum as blond to make himself feel better about the fact that British women prefer blond men.

Blond men are "master race" in England according to British women:

"So just why are so many British women choosing the Danes to be the anonymous fathers of their children? Well, the reason behind it might not make much sense to you, but to women like Holly Ryan, aged 37 from London, the answer is simple: “The Danes are a superior race and I want my child to be a part of that race.”

Holly Ryan spoke to Sunday People about her quest to become the mother of a Viking baby, saying that it was clear to her from the beginning that Danish sperm was the way to go. “You only have to look at them to understand. They’re extremely good looking and they carry themselves with an air of confidence you just don’t get in Britain.” “I knew as soon as I decided to have a baby on my own that I wanted the donor to be Danish.”

Holly is one of a massive seven women in her social circle who have chosen to use Danish sperm sourced from Cryos in order to conceive their children. The process is startlingly simple. Would-be mums just log onto the Cryos website, choose their donor and have the sample delivered to their front door with instructions on how to artificially inseminate yourself.

However, the trend is bigger than Holly and her friends. In fact, if Holly does have a baby with Danish sperm they will be a part of an entire generation of British-Danish children, with numbers estimated to be about 3,000, who will never know their fathers. But to Holly, it’s all worth it. “I knew that Danish men were superior in every way so it seemed obvious to have one as a donor.”

As it turns out, Holly isn’t the only one who thinks that Danish men are superior.

The Danes behind the donations also hold this opinion, such as 24-year-old Simon Rassmussen. He has been donating at Cryos 2-3 times per week since last July in order to boost his bank balance, as well as to share his perfect Viking genes with the world.

“I have been very lucky to have got very good genes from my parents and as a result I have a very happy life. “I can understand why British women who don’t find a man of their own want to have a baby with Danish DNA."[/color]

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and TopzCat1
TIL that OP ie a coping ethnic boy in England who LARPS on an incel forum as blond to make himself feel better about the fact that British women prefer blond men.

Blond men are "master race" in England according to British women:

"So just why are so many British women choosing the Danes to be the anonymous fathers of their children? Well, the reason behind it might not make much sense to you, but to women like Holly Ryan, aged 37 from London, the answer is simple: “The Danes are a superior race and I want my child to be a part of that race.”

Holly Ryan spoke to Sunday People about her quest to become the mother of a Viking baby, saying that it was clear to her from the beginning that Danish sperm was the way to go. “You only have to look at them to understand. They’re extremely good looking and they carry themselves with an air of confidence you just don’t get in Britain.” “I knew as soon as I decided to have a baby on my own that I wanted the donor to be Danish.”

Holly is one of a massive seven women in her social circle who have chosen to use Danish sperm sourced from Cryos in order to conceive their children. The process is startlingly simple. Would-be mums just log onto the Cryos website, choose their donor and have the sample delivered to their front door with instructions on how to artificially inseminate yourself.

However, the trend is bigger than Holly and her friends. In fact, if Holly does have a baby with Danish sperm they will be a part of an entire generation of British-Danish children, with numbers estimated to be about 3,000, who will never know their fathers. But to Holly, it’s all worth it. “I knew that Danish men were superior in every way so it seemed obvious to have one as a donor.”

As it turns out, Holly isn’t the only one who thinks that Danish men are superior.

The Danes behind the donations also hold this opinion, such as 24-year-old Simon Rassmussen. He has been donating at Cryos 2-3 times per week since last July in order to boost his bank balance, as well as to share his perfect Viking genes with the world.

“I have been very lucky to have got very good genes from my parents and as a result I have a very happy life. “I can understand why British women who don’t find a man of their own want to have a baby with Danish DNA."[/color]
where does it say anything about them preferring blonde males in that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679