Being blonde in uk = death sentence

I'm 6"3 ripped to shreds I'd say my face is decent I struggle getting girls in England why do they not like this look

Even after I get rhino I believe they still wont like me my pheno has low SMV
You are probably boring af

And you look like a self loving douchebag. Unless you are below 22 no one likes those guys. If you are in that 16-22 range some girls dig this. But above that no.
Lookswise you are good enough so girls won’t reject you due to that. Work on your „game“ or rather your entire personality.

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz, TopzCat1 and RealLooksmaxxer
You look gay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Basedtheticz, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 14543 and 2 others
homosexual looks ain’t it lad

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz and RealLooksmaxxer
You look like a fucking Bratz doll. Chabge hairstyle and 5oclockshadowmaxx and you're set

jfl @ this nigga. he's white, tall and shredded, still cries:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
but you look like a gay alien ngl, perfect for modelling

I'm 6"3 ripped to shreds I'd say my face is decent I struggle getting girls in England why do they not like this look

nice troll bro :ROFLMAO:

girls are probably intimidated by your looks in a good way so are scared to approach ig , and btw tan your skin you'll look better

You need to look like you have more T and dopamine. And more importantly, feel more comfortable in yourself.

Your looksmaxing gives a real 3rd person type of vibe idk how to express it entirely but try stop focusing on solely looks and let experiences start shaping your mind rather than stupid PSL stuff that has you stuck in a panic.

Looking for feedback on how you look etc really isn’t gonna help you and I’m not sure how to give you actual good advice but if there’s anything I notice it’s that you seem way too bought into the “PSL” stuff.

Also the curtains doesn’t really suit. Start making your own choices. You’ll get more confident in yourself and once you start making 1st person style choices that improve your life, you’ll never need to ask anything here again.

A lot of looksmaxing works but it’s not all cast iron and giving my honest feedback I just don’t think the hairstyle looks right.

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz, Heguldus, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
those curtains look fucking retarded, you need to grow your hair out way longer before you even think about middle parting, but even then, you're too old to middle part and it doesn't fit your pheno. Try going for a bateman or lacrosee whiteboy flow hairstyle, also dye your eyebrows and hair. you'll do great afterwards.
What do I rock as a temporary style? And my forehead too big what else can I wear instead ofvcurtsins a fringe my hair too straight

That’s my colouring and I did minix eyebrows and I can confirm it works!

Op i think your problem is very similar to a ginger on lookism whose colouring held him back and as soon as he fixed it he started having luck with girls
I think theres some supplement out there (beta carotene?) that you take and get darker overtime

Gay* retarded alien, jfl if op thinks girls anywhere would reject a dirty blond haired chad like prime Pitt
OP just made this thread to get told the problem is British girls and gets mad when people tell him he isn’t nearly as GL as he thinks he is. Very cringe thread

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz and RealLooksmaxxer
OP just made this thread to get told the problem is British girls and gets mad when people tell him he isn’t nearly as GL as he thinks he is. Very cringe thread
I understand his delusion cuz he has a lot of features psl values, but he just doesn't have harmony and looks gay.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 13409
RTT and you'll slay tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
I understand his delusion cuz he has a lot of features psl values, but he just doesn't have harmony and looks gay.
Op actually is good looking so it’s not his looks imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Basedtheticz and Deleted member 13409
Op actually is good looking so it’s not his looks imo
You can be good looking but low appeal due to a variety of factors. He has low appeal but his pheno isn't one of them, it's his feminine face, small neck, low muscle, non dimorphic eyebrows. RTT and dye eyebrows + minox and he'd slay. Running test will add some dimorphism to his face 100%

• +1
Also ive noticed the brown hair trend here in uk. I was literally thinking the other day the only boys that girls post on their instagram are tall brown hair guys. even if they're ugly. its like they just want that specific combo even if the guy is an absolute loser. its bullshit
Lifefuel for me dirty brown hair + light eyes mogs @LondonVillie thoughts?

• +1
You can be good looking but low appeal due to a variety of factors. He has low appeal but his pheno isn't one of them, it's his feminine face, small neck, low muscle, non dimorphic eyebrows. RTT and dye eyebrows + minox and he'd slay. Running test will add some dimorphism to his face 100%
True, I thought op meant he wanted surgery. He can easily increase his appeal without surgery

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
These guys where I live all have fairly light hair

1620428724010-png.1126169

1620428784002-png.1126171

1620428807311-png.1126174

1620428819845-png.1126175

1620428868803-png.1126176

1620429488032-png.1126202

1620428977561-png.1126180

1620428986750-png.1126181

1620429014989-png.1126184

1620429032913-png.1126186

But in the UK, unless you are a gigachad, it's all about social circle. Girls only bang guys they went to school with and have a tonne of mutual friends with and stuff
imagine thirsting after chavs.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz and wristcel
your coloring makes you look gay for some reason, i dont know...

Or maybe that's just the filter + your expression
I can't tell

yo idk if youre larp, but this is your best look so far ive seen, including the hair color. the curtains make you look gay imo. as far as style, high class oxbridge prep look works best for you, not street thug fake white boy imo.

also since you have high forehead, when you do curtains, its narrows it and make it look taller through perception. comb over and show your temples for a more coherent look. you can even grow your sides out but keep it tucked. also seflies dont work to accentuate good features for everyone. you simple look better in professional pics

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1
You look better when younger, just do your hair up again and get a hair transplant + fin if you need to

your hair color isnt the problem at all

You look better when younger, just do your hair up again and get a hair transplant + fin if you need to

Attachments

• Snapchat-1407570540.mp4
    504.6 KB
  • IMG_20210728_015102_061.jpg
    IMG_20210728_015102_061.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 64
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan

Update

Got a haircut when out x2 since clubs reopened started destroying it plus a date with a basic uk girl. Shall I dye my hair eyebrows darker to get better smv?

• +1
What do I rock as a temporary style? And my forehead too big what else can I wear instead ofvcurtsins a fringe my hair too straight
Dont part it in the middle, part it slightly more to one side. It looks more natural.

Update

Got a haircut when out x2 since clubs reopened started destroying it plus a date with a basic uk girl. Shall I dye my hair eyebrows darker to get better smv?
dye eyebrows medium brown or something, dont go too dark. They look a bit thin aswell so try use castor oil every night on them

Yeah hair looks much better on you now but it looks a bit too slickback, use a clay wax and make it stick more up. You looks like a club slayer. you dont need any more looksmaxxing just enjoy life and improve your confidence

Just google "undercut" and style the hair like that

• +1

Attachments

• 20210727_175745.jpg
    20210727_175745.jpg
    374.4 KB · Views: 76
  • +1
That's what my haie like with shorter curtains I think the hair up is much better the girl I went on a date with liked both she was 18. I think the hair up gives me wider appeal

• +1
dye eyebrows medium brown or something, dont go too dark. They look a bit thin aswell so try use castor oil every night on them

Yeah hair looks much better on you now but it looks a bit too slickback, use a clay wax and make it stick more up. You looks like a club slayer. you dont need any more looksmaxxing just enjoy life and improve your confidence

Just google "undercut" and style the hair like that
What about nose like getting the tip changed as I want to look better in pics to.bulid social status

• +1
What about nose like getting the tip changed as I want to look better in pics to.bulid social status
nah dont do anything like that its too risky and can be uncanny, you look good enough now

That's what my haie like with shorter curtains I think the hair up is much better the girl I went on a date with liked both she was 18. I think the hair up gives me wider appeal
yea hair up is much better on you since you look like a club slayer

The curtains you had before was too short and poorly styled, but you dont suit curtains anyway so always have hair up

• +1
Lol at this shit thread.

Your saying this is average?
You're 6psl maybe 5.5psl at least, ignore the underrating retards here. You're just not NT and act like a socially awkward weirdo. Female britons act like chavs, yoy need a high, social circle and you need to be NT af to slay.

• +1
The problem is not your hair color but your nose.
Get a rhino but ask for a masculine nose shape.

nah dont do anything like that its too risky and can be uncanny, you look good enough now

yea hair up is much better on you since you look like a club slayer

The curtains you had before was too short and poorly styled, but you dont suit curtains anyway so always have hair up

Norwood levels are high
Should I get a mini transplant for a straighter hairline?

You're 6psl maybe 5.5psl at least, ignore the underrating retards here. You're just not NT and act like a socially awkward weirdo. Female britons act like chavs, yoy need a high, social circle and you need to be NT af to slay.
Could I slay better outside uk

its ur nose and ur social skills that is the problem

Dude, you literally look like a fag, that's the problem. You need to get an undercut, or at least slick back your hair to fix your appearance.

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz
British girls are partly the problem though. We can't deny it.

Update

Been out over last few months I be honest I destroyed it been in my element went on holidays fuvked 6 girls 7 nights. The colouring tan really works came back to england last 4nights been out fucked 2 had blow job. Necked on with 15 girls. It wasnt my hair colour it was my style and colouring. Tan is such a halo for nordic pheno.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210909-195901_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210909-195901_Gallery.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 42
  • 20210912_221748.jpg
    20210912_221748.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 42
Just need sort my nose tip out now and I unlock the next level. UK foids are ugly though need find a sweedish or german gf high psl that's the next step

thank god im a dark haired chad like sylvester stallon @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
thank god im a dark haired chad like sylvester stallon @OldVirgin
My dirty blonde plus tan is mogging dark hair slayers in clubs. Hair colour cope all about colouring domt need be dark it's more common preference but if u can get to a high level of blonde you get girls who have a fetish. In clubs bare girls have a display picture of a guy and say to.me I look like him weird how woman compare everything to celebs.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
girl in pink first photo.
more pictures please
That girl (in the pink. Lives near me) is now in music videos and apparently is getting fucked by Uk grime rapper 'ardee' lol

So I guess you have good taste since he can get like any girl due to fame.

it's only a matter of time before all the other cute girls who live near me are gonna be getting fucked by celebs too lol. I know it

Last edited: