Being born ugly is being born a clown

Harakiri Fellatio

Harakiri Fellatio

Mistral
You'll never be able to experience intimacy or be desired in anyway. People don't take you seriously nor do they view you as normal. No matter what you do you'll always end up as a joke that people shit on for laughs. The only way to socially ascend as an ugly man is to jestermax. It's brutal. You're not even human.

Jan Matejko Staczyk

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and FacialStructure404
IMG 20240317 215139

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Deleted member 64865, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
It's brutal knowing most people would gag at the thought of you having sex.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64865 and FacialStructure404
Story of my life. People laugh at any thing I do, no matter the context. Incredibly brutal

• +1
Reactions: Harakiri Fellatio
You'll never be able to experience intimacy or be desired in anyway. People don't take you seriously nor do they view you as normal. No matter what you do you'll always end up as a joke that people shit on for laughs. The only way to socially ascend as an ugly man is to jestermax. It's brutal. You're not even human.

View attachment 2805145
real unless you do something drastic like surgery to change your looks ,you will always be alone no matter what you will always get shat on by people with better genes than you and women will keep saying "looks dont matter" cause that logic only applies to them and other girls .if your an ugly man then its over and unless you become more attractive you either have to rot or ropemaxx

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Harakiri Fellatio
real unless you do something drastic like surgery to change your looks ,you will always be alone no matter what you will always get shat on by people with better genes than you and women will keep saying "looks dont matter" cause that logic only applies to them and other girls .if your an ugly man then its over and unless you become more attractive you either have to rot or ropemaxx

Story of my life. People laugh at any thing I do, no matter the context. Incredibly brutal
It hurts so much. The chances of us even being born like this were incredibly low.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404

View attachment 2805145
Were u an ugly baby? I doubt it most babies are adorable