Being born white is like winning the lottery twice

Fallencel

Fallencel

Platinum
Being born white is like winning the lottery twice if you’re white congratulations you won at life white men can’t lose until they do it on purpose I’ll never be white in this life time all I can do is hope that I’m born white in my next life if God shows me mercy maybe I can be a white normie I doubt he’ll make me a Chad I wish I was white so bad white men will never suffer like other races do they can go anywhere in the world and people will welcome them in their country while if I go anywhere other then Africa or Jamaica I’ll be chased out nobody cares about a white man JBWmaxing people congratulate it my life is cursed one chance at life and I gotta be a nigger

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 22705, Deleted member 16369 and 10 others
ethnic cope

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, AscensionMan98, Deleted member 19469 and 5 others
@alphamaxxxx

ethnic cope
yea if ur bon attractive u won the lottery

yes whites on average are more attracitve than ethnics on average but its not a super power

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CyprusGD, Chinacurry, Deleted member 19469 and 4 others
cope

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 16369, bugeye and 2 others
Being born tall gl and in a rich family is winning the lottery

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, datboijj, CursedOne and 3 others
Being born white is like winning the lottery
True tbh. White life is pretty much life on easy mode in comparison to non-white countries.

Ethnic-White difference is pretty much the same as Woman-Man.

Except that it is even worse, because White-NonWhite creeps into ALL areas of life, not only dating.

PS. You should take your consolation in the fact that Whites are dying at a rapid pace, so soon there will be none of us. So you win. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Marsiere214
Indeed. BWC reigns supreme, stabbing 1 ethnic cervix a day keeps the psych eval away

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chinacurry and Marsiere214
True tbh. White life is pretty much life on easy mode in comparison to non-white countries.

Except that it is even worse, because White-NonWhite creeps into ALL areas of life, not only dating.
your Indian arent you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, GetShrekt and Artemis
Cope white men are fat and short

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and TrestIsBest
Maybe next time you can be like me

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Being born white is like winning the lottery twice if you’re white congratulations you won at life white men can’t lose until they do it on purpose I’ll never be white in this life time all I can do is hope that I’m born white in my next life if God shows me mercy maybe I can be a white normie I doubt he’ll make me a Chad I wish I was white so bad white men will never suffer like other races do they can go anywhere in the world and people will welcome them in their country while if I go anywhere other then Africa or Jamaica I’ll be chased out nobody cares about a white man JBWmaxing people congratulate it my life is cursed one chance at life and I gotta be a nigger
Deathnic cope
1659596616906177m

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, fruitgunpop, Artemis and 1 other person
this has to be a white dude larping at this point

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 22099
No being white is not all this. Although no doubt it’s better than any other race.

yea if ur bon attractive u won the lottery

yes whites on average are more attracitve than ethnics on average but its not a super power
Normie white guys who are NT can slay tbh

Girls have so low standards but ofc if you are GL its easier

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie and alriodai
Mate aren't you black? If you were fucking Sri Lankan I would understand the existentialism but blacks have such a high SMV atm. Stop crying about how much melanin you have in your skin and looksmax nigger

• Ugh..
Reactions: fukmylyf
White men have the best SMV I’m an ugly nigger I’m not a good looking nigger so I have no advantage being white is a cheat code being nigger is the ultimate death sentence

• Ugh..
Reactions: 250722
White men have the best SMV I’m an ugly nigger I’m not a good looking nigger so I have no advantage being white is a cheat code being nigger is the ultimate death sentence
Post pic.
Atm I think that Tyrones have at least an equal SMV to Chads.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
How many of these threads would exist if it wasn't for ethnic men wanting to date white women? :unsure:

I think it's more of a niche appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
You can still bleach your skin, bro.

well youre black u legit have BBC halo and N word pass be grateful

well youre black u legit have BBC halo and N word pass be grateful
BBC halo doesn’t work when you’re a framelet and have an ugly face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
True but there are whites like Jsanza and onecooldude123 as well. Being an attractive ethnic is far better than being white and ugly.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
Post pic.
White tyrone I feel like unless light skinned lacks jb appeal due to the hyper masculine look, but again they can easily get some jb lite ( 17-18 years old ) , which ain't bad.

And with how testosterone is disappearing in the west, its possible that a huge shift might occur in female preference and jb might start hopping on tyrone dick very early.

Not to mention when you factor in aging well, it might mog to be a tyrone vs white chad. White chad has the most general appeal in the world but faces the age pill much sooner then tyrone, who can look a decade or two younger and slay prime pussy despite being old.

PS. You should take your consolation in the fact that Whites are dying at a rapid pace, so soon there will be none of us. So you win. :feelsrope:

Its more like having white orbitals tbqh race pill is solely looks pill its the compacted orbitals all other races desire not the bug eyed gook monolids that curries middle easterners or gooks have.

Well middle easterners have upper eyelid exposure not exactly bug eyes but you get the gist there on the ethnic scale.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis