Being deformed is better than being ugly socially

Deleted member 10524

Deleted member 10524

Bonesmashing
You’re not getting a girl either way however if you’re deformed you’ll be treated a lot better out in public than even average looking people, sure it’s all virtue signaling and fake, children and low inhibs will still make fun of you.

But compared to being ugly like around 2-3psl where nothings functionally wrong with you and most people probably wouldn’t be able to say why you’re ugly, shits a lot worse, you don’t have the virtue signaling anymore and god forbid you’re confident or want something, you’ll be the lowest in the pecking order wherever you go and life will be on nightmare mode, no one feels bad for you. In fact most people probably think you’re a terrible person. And no one will be able to relate to your suffering because hey you’re not that bad looking it must be your personality mate, you’re gaslighted into depression or suicide and you don’t even know why

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, BasedSpinelet257, Be_ConfidentBro and 14 others
shit thread

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Zeta ascended, randomvanish and 4 others
truth tbh

either way u r fucked tho

and deformed-tier while not deformed, like blops2, is the worst

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6695 and 3 others
dn rd but tbh I agree

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
It is not entirely wrong, people treat disabled people better than ugly people.
But the ugly person still has the possibility to rise

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, SPFromNY914, Deleted member 4797 and 1 other person
how? if ur ugly u can get surgery if ur deformed then most likely there is no surgery to fix it
True but most people won't ever get surgery

So they ll stay ugly and be mocked

While if they were deformed, at least people would say '' poor human being ''

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
I had a deformed girlfriend and people would point their finger at her, laugh or scream in mock terror, the virtue signaling thing is only in civilized countries, not here where I live...
Ohhh....and she dumped me after several weeks, let that sink in for a moment.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Idrissmaxxing, Deleted member 10536 and Deleted member 10172
shit thread

55-jpg.802140

• +1
Reactions: Nero
I had a deformed girlfriend and people would point their finger at her, laugh or scream in mock terror, the virtue signaling thing is only in civilized countries, not here where I live...
That deformed pussy was hitting?

Furthermore, if you surgerymax being deformed, everyone will praise your ascension.
If you surgerymax just for being ugly, everyone will hate you for it.
IT IS WHAT IT IS.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nero and SPFromNY914
Post pics of her in revenge, bro.

You’re not getting a girl either way however if you’re deformed you’ll be treated a lot better out in public than even average looking people, sure it’s all virtue signaling and fake, children and low inhibs will still make fun of you.

But compared to being ugly like around 2-3psl where nothings functionally wrong with you and most people probably wouldn’t be able to say why you’re ugly, shits a lot worse, you don’t have the virtue signaling anymore and god forbid you’re confident or want something, you’ll be the lowest in the pecking order wherever you go and life will be on nightmare mode, no one feels bad for you. In fact most people probably think you’re a terrible person. And no one will be able to relate to your suffering because hey you’re not that bad looking it must be your personality mate, you’re gaslighted into depression or suicide and you don’t even know why
This was literally me

Furthermore, if you surgerymax being deformed, everyone will praise your ascension.
If you surgerymax just for being ugly, everyone will hate you for it.
IT IS WHAT IT IS.
They don’t want you to ascend before their eyes. It’s “cheating” or “vain.”

• +1
Reactions: TITUS