Being envy is the number 1 trait of genetic losers

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
Envy is accepting someone is better then you, literal defeat abused dog mentallity.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pikabro, Latinolooksmaxxer, BullyofAlphaBitches and 5 others
There is a saying that indios in bolivia use that says "youre envy is my progress".
Indios are the most envyous people i ever met they hsve insane abused dog syndrome

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Axii, Bonecel01 and 1 other person
I envy infant killers, they just have something I don't unfortunately

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
I agree

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
There is a saying that indios in bolivia use that says "youre envy is my progress".
Indios are the most envyous people i ever met they hsve insane abused dog syndrome
Lol only stupid people would say that

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Envy is just men being competitive we want to be winners.

Would it be a competition without some sort of envy or jealous?

As men we are in competition 24/7

Envy is just men being competitive we want to be winners.

Would it be a competition without some sort of envy or jealous?

As men we are in competition 24/7
Not true at all, competition is about bettering yourself to beat others, not about feeling down for not being as good as others, i guess you are envyous so you just cope

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Axii and Carv
Bahaha this take is idiotic.

Why would I not envy a rich chad for example who gets everything handed to him? You're saying if I want to be in his life I am an abused dog? Fuck no, envy isn't accepting someone is better than me, its wanting to have what they have

People will say anything to sound hi IQ.

Bahaha this take is idiotic.

Why would I not envy a rich chad for example who gets everything handed to him? You're saying if I want to be in his life I am an abused dog? Fuck no, envy isn't accepting someone is better than me, its wanting to have what they have

People will say anything to sound hi IQ.
You feel less then him, that is why you cope by saying "why would i not envy a rich chad" bcs you can do something about your situation to at least improve but you prefer to be rich chads cuck and now he lives rent free on ur mind,stop crying and take action faggot

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
You feel less then him, that is why you cope by saying "why would i not envy a rich chad" bcs you can do something about your situation to at least improve but you prefer to be rich chads cuck and now he lives rent free on ur mind,stop crying and take action faggot
I do take action, and Ive made posts agreeing with this sentiment.

But there is only so much I can do. No matter what I will not have chad genetics and be able to fuck whenever, I envy that ability. However, I accept that all I can do is improve and do my best with what I have. I think our disagreement is that I don't think the two are mutually exclusive

I agree with your sentiment, but you can be envious and acknowledge reality at the same time.

I do take action, and Ive made posts agreeing with this sentiment.

But there is only so much I can do. No matter what I will not have chad genetics and be able to fuck whenever, I envy that ability. However, I accept that all I can do is improve and do my best with what I have. I think our disagreement is that I don't think the two are mutually exclusive

I agree with your sentiment, but you can be envious and acknowledge reality at the same time.
Well i choose to ignore the sentiment of being envious, it doesnt benefit me a bit only makes me weaker and it is self sabotage, as a grown male i can decide what i feel and i have control on my emotions so i wont accept feeling envious

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Well i choose to ignore the sentiment of being envious, it doesnt benefit me a bit only makes me weaker and it is self sabotage, as a grown male i can decide what i feel and i have control on my emotions so i wont accept feeling envious
I think you're just in denial. Humans intrinsically want what they cant have. Its unavoidable.

I can be envious of someone's situation while acknowledging this wont get me anywhere and thus not act on it. Like I said, they arent mutually exclusive

Colonizer stop bullying indios

Why wouldn’t they be envious tho?

water but needs to be said

rousseau once said that the most common sentiment in capitalism isnt greed but envy

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and ConfusedBolivian