Being high EQ doesnt mean high IQ

edgemaxx

edgemaxx

Average
i always thought that this nigga anime shit, death note n shit was high iq but then realized he just had high EQ. Ofc he aced his exams n shit probably 130 iq or sum but it aint that smart. All you need is high EQ , understanding of human emotions and u can manipulate anyone. IQ doesnt matter at your understanding of emotions. It might even give you low eq so. Understanding humans and emotions doesnt mean high iq always . And high iq doesnt mean high eq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cube, Latinolooksmaxxer, bululu_87 and 6 others
Jfl at retarded niggas thinking, im high iq brooo i will manipulate you:feelswhat::feelswhat:, probably cant even talk to local salaryman without thinking about it thrice

• +1
Reactions: med, Ricky212, NoseProphecy and 2 others
Both high iq and high EQ is needed tbh

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and edgemaxx
people with autism often have high iq but almost no EQ

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, try2beme and edgemaxx
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and Lynxress
EQ doesn't fucking exist, it's just a form of IQ.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cube, JL~, Deleted member 51465 and 2 others
Okay sherlock. Can you tell me why most high iq people dont understand human emotions then?

Okay sherlock. Can you tell me why most high iq people dont understand human emotions then?
Not true at all. Maybe if you're used to dealing with autists on an indian basket weaving forum, you'll think that's true.

• JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx
IMG 1625
Google isnt always the right source but im not retarded jfl

Not true at all. Maybe if you're used to dealing with autists on an indian basket weaving forum, you'll think that's true.
lmao. My high iq CLASSMATES cant even talk to people or dont understand anything about it. Even i cant talk to people cuz of my low eq

Nigga you just explained it. Autists have low eq jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I have insane high eq and okay iq

• +1
Can confirm. Im almost sociopathic and whenever i do come across as empathetic its only cause i choose too and i have manipulated so many people into thinking i am until they see me snap my shit and be brutally honest with them

• +1
Is it likely I can have both?

• +1
Reactions: edgemaxx and TechnoBoss

No they don't.

Autism is also a broad spectrum, so it's hard to pinpoint what you mean.

Classic autism is associated with a lower than average IQ. However, aspergers (which is also apart of the spectrum) is associated with an average to higher than average IQ.

• +1
Isn't EQ pseudo science

• +1
Reactions: cube, proxyy and TechnoBoss
No they don't.

Classic autism is associated with a lower than average IQ. However, aspergers (which is also apart of the spectrum) is associated with an average to higher than average IQ.
I have aspergers

No they don't.

Inb4 some liberal tells you aspergers is an outdated term cause muh named after nazi

• +1
Is it likely I can have both?
I dont get how intelligence should only exist in two extremes.

You can be intelligent in only one certain field or in multiple. Same applies to eq and iq. Just autistic ppl lack emotional understanding, but you don‘t have to be autistic to be high iq.

Intelligence mostly is just being interested in something. Genetical intelligence is how fast or how well you can understand concepts, movements, visualize room or fantasise. Allot of scientists might have average iq, but invest time and effort into it purely bc of liking the topic. High iq people can end up doing nothing aswell, iq on it‘s own doesn‘t mean that much.

Me im not intelligent probably, but things like mathematics, physics, medicine, psychology, philosophy interest me and therefore i spend time doing those and get dopamine out of it. It doesn‘t make you high iq, but iq doesn‘t matter if it‘s not what makes you accomplish finding new knowledge or inventions

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and edgemaxx
I have 79 iq btw

• JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
No they don't.

Classic autism is associated with a lower than average IQ. However, aspergers (which is also apart of the spectrum) is associated with an average to higher than average IQ

i am talking about the dudes who are extremly smart but mentality of a 10yr old

• +1
It literally does or else how would you explain 70IQ ntfags with perfect social skills

• +1
It literally does or else how would you explain 70IQ ntfags with perfect social skills
Yeah bro its not reall!! Its the jewws n shiid

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Yeah bro its not reall!! Its the jewws n shiid
EQ is way more important than IQ for life, the amount of braindead cunts who lifemog me is insane

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer and edgemaxx
EQ is way more important than IQ for life, the amount of braindead cunts who lifemog me is insane
YEAH IM LOW EQ AND IQ TOO Jfl

Lmfao people in the replies just prove psychologists right time after time again. Everyone in the replies saying 'i have super high eq' or 'i have both hurr durr.' You likely don't, people constantly overestimate their intelligence, if you had a super high EQ u would prob have a gf and not be here. As for IQ, grades (specifically math) are a potential way to tell. Yes- good grades don't always mean you're smart. However people with 'high IQ' almost always have good grades.

• +1
i am talking about the dudes who are extremly smart but mentality of a 10yr old
Jfl how can you be smart with the mental age of a 10 year old.

• +1
EQ is a meme and not a psychometrically valid concept, the closest thing there is to "EQ" is extraversion. EQ was made up by liberal women who feel bad about their IQ so they made a seperate invalid measure and decided they were high on it.

EQ is a meme and not a psychometrically valid concept, the closest thing there is to "EQ" is extraversion. EQ was made up by liberal women who feel bad about their IQ so they made a seperate invalid measure and decided they were high on it.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel