Being incel Is not so bad, because not even chad fucks stacies

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
He fucks beckies. Who fucking cares tbh. If i cannot have prime Angelina Jolie It doesn't matter at all, incel or not Is the same.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, Xangsane, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
He fucks beckies. Who fucking cares tbh. If i cannot have prime Angelina Jolie It doesn't matter at all, incel or not Is the same.
just dgaf about bitches. if you cant fuck at all find another venture in life

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and the BULL
just dgaf about bitches. if you cant fuck at all find another venture in life
Yes, and it's Easy to not give a fuck, because they're not stacies anyway. I cannot even understand how so many males go Crazy over some beckies.

I accept the mog

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart and the BULL
Yes, and it's Easy to not give a fuck, because they're not stacies anyway. I cannot even understand how so many males go Crazy over some beckies.
yeah i fucked a latina mtb and their not the worst but mid bitches have high egos and standards jfl

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
yeah i fucked a latina mtb and their not the worst but mid bitches have high egos and standards jfl
They're already irrelevant to me, they don't make me produce oxytocin, plus the fact that they think they're the shit makes them completely invisible

• +1
Reactions: kroenenmaxx
They're already irrelevant to me, they don't make me produce oxytocin, plus the fact that they think they're the shit makes them completely invisible
yeah i just talked, met up, fucked and ghosted. love is dead and we killed it. now is the era to just fuck and forget. for mentalcels like me thats literally the only way to interract with these bitches bc i dont feel any emotion towards them. beckys are often cringey and unfunny due to being in groups of social retards. i hate foids so much

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
yeah i just talked, met up, fucked and ghosted. love is dead and we killed it. now is the era to just fuck and forget. for mentalcels like me thats literally the only way to interract with these bitches bc i dont feel any emotion towards them. beckys are often cringey and unfunny due to being in groups of social retards. i hate foids so much
That was the point of my thread, even If you're good looking you get to fuck some Becky with no personality, incels aren't missing out on shit. If women looked good, then It would be understandable, but they look shit

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
That was the point of my thread, even If you're good looking you get to fuck some Becky with no personality, incels aren't missing out on shit. If women looked good, then It would be understandable, but they look shit
brutal asf :blackpill:

Ok but who fucks the Stacies then? Rich dudes?

copes.org

• +1
Reactions: Numb
Htb beckies are good enough thats what most guys can strive for anyways

Its only a handful of guys that get to hook up with even college level stacies let alone national/international lv stacy

Htb beckies are good enough thats what most guys can strive for anyways

Its only a handful of guys that get to hook up with even college level stacies let alone national/international lv stacy
Who

• So Sad
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer