Being incel is not that bad

D

Deleted member 60224

Failed normie
Haven't been on a date with a foid for almost a year and tbh it's not that bad. Even tho I know I'm invisible af to foids it doesn't bother me 98% of time. Also not getting da oneitis is not that bad, I have a crush on some foid in my UNI, it's extremely likely she will reject me if I ask her out so I don't even try to do so but it's honestly doesn't bother me that much.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker, Trilogy, BeanletMogger and 3 others
I agree. I see no problem with incels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60224
high iq
low t retards want to be FORCED into LTRs in a tradshit soy-ciety, it seems like lol

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
in this life u are either a 1 or a 0.

and u can't choose or make urself a 1 if u are 0. you can just struggle for the illusion to be a 0.5, but someone who is a 1 will always be better than you.

and i don't wanna hear copes about uhh but andrew tate he was was a 0 and became a 1.
he had extremely high iq, 6'4 height, full of muscles, perfect skin and teeth and even if he is recessed and bald, he looks above average and did back then too. his brother is even chadlite.

there is nobody at the top who doesn't have top tier genetics (either iq or looks, looks being more common)

so yeah, an incel is just a 0 who doesn't try his hardest to be a 0.5, which in most cases will just bring more pain

Have you had sex before? Technically you’re not incel

You’re a sex haver how would you know :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60224
women are indeed overrated