Being lean is everything. My story

Hozay

Hozay

True Chadlite
I see these fat people at work and in public and I just imagine how much better they would look if they simply just leanmaxxed. The truth is a lot of people really aren't "ugly" they just look disgusting and unpresentable because they're fat and have these huge bellies hanging out. America is fucked lmao, it's hard to look ugly if you're leanmaxxed unless you have facial deformities.

I've experienced life as a high bodyfat male and a low bodyfat male and the difference on how people treat you is ridiculous, even your own family/relatives treat you better and take you more seriously. All my life I was lean/skinny, got attention from females, approached, called hot, cute, every compliment in the book etc. I never realized how much of a difference bodyfat levels made until 2020-2021 when eating like shit finally caught up to me and I became overweight, (for the longest time I thought I had a high metabolism lmao, high metabolism is a meme btw, every lean guy you see either counts calories to stay lean or they just naturally eat at their TDEE and are full) In reality I just didn't eat that much during my skinny lean days.

I didn't even realize how fat I got until my dad pointed it out to me that I got fat and i realized how fucking disgusting I looked, it made sense because I stopped getting the attention and iois from females like I did before irl, I started looking back at old pictures of myself and realized how much of a chadriguez I was, I became a whole different person, i told myself this fat fuck isn't me, i have to get back to my old self. when my dad told me that I IMMEDIATELY started leanmaxxing, starting lifting weights in a caloric deficit for months straight, i had to suffer to get back to where I was, legit eating 1300-1500 calories everyday, not eating out with my friends and being the only one not eating with my family because i had to stay disciplined, eating less was way harder now, because now that i'm older my appetite is way higher so I have to count calories everyday to maintain my lean body. I'm 23 btw.

The most depressing moment about being high body fat, and i'll never forget this. I remember being at this lake with my two twin chad friends who were leanmaxxed at the time, btw they still are, but now that i'm leanmaxxed I can proudly say I mog them LOL. Anyways.. we were at the lake playing volleyball and these two girls were just flirting with them the entire time, asking them questions and shit. and I was just standing there in the background, being completely ignored by them, like i didn't exist, it was something i've never experienced before, it was pretty sad honestly. the entire time i was thinking in my head "Just wait untill i'm leanmaxxed you fucking whores" JFL. This wasn't the only time either i got ignored too, being around my chad friends just gave me more motivation to get back to where I was, even though they were mogging me left and right IRL around girls, deep down i knew that i would mog their asses when I got to low bodyfat again.

Well now that i'm lean again, life is back where it used to be. i get complimented by people irl again, guys and girls treat me better, getting girls social media is easy. I don't even have to put effort to talk to females they talk to me first. But even though I'm a chadriguez again, something i take pride in is staying humble and never letting it change me & still treating people with respect and not being a cocky fuck irl, something that every guy should do if he ascends.

In conclusion if you aren't leanmaxxed then you're not who you truly are. You don't understand your true potential & Life does not begin until you're low bodyfat.

@Amnesia @looksmaxxer35

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: anthony111553, rambocel, SwissArms and 27 others
Nice thread.

Nigger.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, Roquefort, JizzFarmer and 7 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, Roquefort, Heguldus and 2 others
I love food but night and day difference when I'm shredded.

I feel like a hot woman going out at night in a public setting tbh so much attention from girls and gay dudes lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, BrahminBoss, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
Will all apple diet and water get me leanmax ?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Sucks to have subhuman slavic family tbh.

Whenever I got close to being lean, they would tell me I looked sick and anorexic. That I need to eat more.
They would praise me if I stuffed myself with food and only love me if I was 20+% bodyfat.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, Roquefort, Richard_Hungwell and 11 others
Yeah One summer I got all the attention being lean and having abs. Shirt off pool parties and all that, legit had girls approaching me all the time. Then I fell for the bulking meme the next summer and hung out with roughly the same feiend group and girls treated me night and day difference. My main girl left me and the same girls talked to my friends more than me. Having abs is everything and of course when u have abs your face is lean too

• +1
Reactions: j05, Deleted member 21531, Deleted member 16453 and 16 others

I feel like a hot woman going out at night in a public setting tbh so much attention from girls and gay dudes lol
Dm me ur pics thevudiya

facts, shame these past few years i’ve yo-yod from lean to bloated

counting calories is hard asf, starving yourself is easier :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, Richard_Hungwell, Banderacell and 2 others
Better version of audiobook

Love these types of posts. Real motivation to leanmax.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Hero of the Imperium, NegativeNorwood and 2 others
Yeah One summer I got all the attention being lean and having abs. Shirt off pool parties and all that, legit had girls approaching me all the time. Then I fell for the bulking meme the next summer and hung out with roughly the same feiend group and girls treated me night and day difference. My main girl left me and the same girls talked to my friends more than me. Having abs is everything and of course when u have abs your face is lean too
How to get leans and abs and how long it takes it u never gymmed

bitches be wanting a nigga -3% bodyfat and then wonder why his dick dont work:feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, Deleted member 18522, Richard_Hungwell and 3 others
I can't diet to save my life, much rather eat enough to feel satisfied and be a respectable bf

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 9670
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Richard_Hungwell, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, j05, Deleted member 18522 and 4 others
I see these fat people at work and in public and I just imagine how much better they would look if they simply just leanmaxxed. The truth is a lot of people really aren't "ugly" they just look disgusting and unpresentable because they're fat and have these huge bellies hanging out. America is fucked lmao, it's hard to look ugly if you're leanmaxxed unless you have facial deformities.

I've experienced life as a high bodyfat male and a low bodyfat male and the difference on how people treat you is ridiculous, even your own family/relatives treat you better and take you more seriously. All my life I was lean/skinny, got attention from females, approached, called hot, cute, every compliment in the book etc. I never realized how much of a difference bodyfat levels made until 2020-2021 when eating like shit finally caught up to me and I became overweight, (for the longest time I thought I had a high metabolism lmao, high metabolism is a meme btw, every lean guy you see either counts calories to stay lean or they just naturally eat at their TDEE and are full) In reality I just didn't eat that much during my skinny lean days.

I didn't even realize how fat I got until my dad pointed it out to me that I got fat and i realized how fucking disgusting I looked, it made sense because I stopped getting the attention and iois from females like I did before irl, I started looking back at old pictures of myself and realized how much of a chadriguez I was, I became a whole different person, i told myself this fat fuck isn't me, i have to get back to my old self. when my dad told me that I IMMEDIATELY started leanmaxxing, starting lifting weights in a caloric deficit for months straight, i had to suffer to get back to where I was, legit eating 1300-1500 calories everyday, not eating out with my friends and being the only one not eating with my family because i had to stay disciplined, eating less was way harder now, because now that i'm older my appetite is way higher so I have to count calories everyday to maintain my lean body. I'm 23 btw.

The most depressing moment about being high body fat, and i'll never forget this. I remember being at this lake with my two twin chad friends who were leanmaxxed at the time, btw they still are, but now that i'm leanmaxxed I can proudly say I mog them LOL. Anyways.. we were at the lake playing volleyball and these two girls were just flirting with them the entire time, asking them questions and shit. and I was just standing there in the background, being completely ignored by them, like i didn't exist, it was something i've never experienced before, it was pretty sad honestly. the entire time i was thinking in my head "Just wait untill i'm leanmaxxed you fucking whores" JFL. This wasn't the only time either i got ignored too, being around my chad friends just gave me more motivation to get back to where I was, even though they were mogging me left and right IRL around girls, deep down i knew that i would mog their asses when I got to low bodyfat again.

Well now that i'm lean again, life is back where it used to be. i get complimented by people irl again, guys and girls treat me better, getting girls social media is easy. I don't even have to put effort to talk to females they talk to me first. But even though I'm a chadriguez again, something i take pride in is staying humble and never letting it change me & still treating people with respect and not being a cocky fuck irl, something that every guy should do if he ascends.

In conclusion if you aren't leanmaxxed then you're not who you truly are. You don't understand your true potential & Life does not begin until you're low bodyfat.

@Amnesia @looksmaxxer35
what were your lean stats and your fat stats? height and weight is enough, cos u didnt work out except to lose weight, so your fat % will just be normie

Agree 100% but tbh if one don’t have the structure then it’s pointless

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Hozay
Sucks to have subhuman slavic family tbh.

Whenever I got close to being lean, they would tell me I looked sick and anorexic. That I need to eat more.
They would praise me if I stuffed myself with food and only love me if I was 20+% bodyfat.
Same

doesn’t matter if ur short or boneless

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell

True, but I haven’t ever been lean however I do know what it’s like being gymmaxxed and man oh man the attention I got from foids and Men was brutal

• Woah
Proud of you OP! What bf rn?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 9670
we were at the lake playing volleyball and these two girls were just flirting with them the entire time, asking them questions and shit. and I was just standing there in the background, being completely ignored by them, like i didn't exist, it was something i've never experienced before, it was pretty sad honestly. the entire time i was thinking in my head "Just wait untill i'm leanmaxxed you fucking whores"

@Amnesia @looksmaxxer35
everytime i drop to 10% bf i encounter this paradox:

do people actually find me more attractive at low bf
or
do I feel like i'm better than them because i've "achieved" something

and if you think about it long enough, you realize that those girls who talks to ur twin "chad" friends talked to them because they were genetically much better. them being 20lbs hevier or leaner would have probably had 0 effect on the situation.

this dilusion is an obvious one when it comes to leanmaxing. your bones do not change, other peoples bones do not change. an attractive fat girl, is an atractive skinny girl. an attractive fat guy is also attractive skinny.

don't dillude yourself, you are simply feeling the effects of accomplishing something difficult. the same feeling as getting the highest grade, scholarship, job offer, desired location etcetc. its a temporary high that doesn't actually change your life. :p:p

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, Richard_Hungwell and Heguldus
everytime i drop to 10% bf i encounter this paradox:

do people actually find me more attractive at low bf
or
do I feel like i'm better than them because i've "achieved" something

and if you think about it long enough, you realize that those girls who talks to ur twin "chad" friends talked to them because they were genetically much better. them being 20lbs hevier or leaner would have probably had 0 effect on the situation.

this dilusion is an obvious one when it comes to leanmaxing. your bones do not change, other peoples bones do not change. an attractive fat girl, is an atractive skinny girl. an attractive fat guy is also attractive skinny.

don't dillude yourself, you are simply feeling the effects of accomplishing something difficult. the same feeling as getting the highest grade, scholarship, job offer, desired location etcetc. its a temporary high that doesn't actually change your life. :p:p
Nah you're just ugly bro lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, JizzFarmer and Deleted member 16970
Being lean is worthless if you aren’t muscular

Rather a bit higher bodyfat with good amount of muscle than being a low bodyfat twink

Sixpack on a twink is like big tits on a fat woman. It doesn’t count

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and MoggerGaston
Nah you're just ugly bro lol
but are virgins giving you more attention now? did u really ascend or did u just gain "confidence" relative to your old genetic composition? one is permanent, one is temporary :p

when i get really lean its abrely noticable I workout in clothes- but I look sick in shirtless selfies

I'm short...so I still get mostly ignored by females even while low bodyfat. The only difference is that maybe once a year a woman will show interest in me while I'm lean compared to once every couple of years when I was more overweight.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
I'm short...so I still get mostly ignored by females even while low bodyfat. The only difference is that maybe once a year a woman will show interest in me while I'm lean compared to once every couple of years when I was more overweight.
How short

• +1

@Amnesia @looksmaxxer35
As someone on here Said , so many guys not spreading their genes cause of high prolactin ,bad thyroid, water in face or high bodyfat

As someone on here Said , so many guys not spreading their genes cause of high prolactin ,bad thyroid, water in face or high bodyfat
who said that? @Lars ?

Thread theme music

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and BrahminBoss

Are you starting cutting now? You looked a bit fat last time you sent physique

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522

@Amnesia @looksmaxxer35
d water

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss