Being mogged by a tall Normie is ragefuel and suifuel at the same time.

MexicanShortHotGuy

MexicanShortHotGuy

Doommaxxed Non-NT Schizomaxxed Castizo Shortcel
I fuckin' hate being mogged but I cannot do anything besides looksmaxxing and stop fatmaxxing. That guy was like two heads taller than me but had a normie face, even though he was whiter than me. Besides he looked thugmaxxed (more like "buchonmaxxed") with a big truck (like "narco truck" Suburban)and he had a wife and a kid. I was buying booze for my tacos and that guy just looked at me like a fuckin' kid looks at a bug in the floor then I (like the good cuck I sometimes am) just said "Hi!" to him.:soy: Guy obviously didn't say anything and let me pay.

Curiously his wife was looking at me and was like smiling when I was looking for some chips for snack. :eek:

Fuckin' hate my life sometimes.

:woke:
:woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsrope:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: supahotfirenze and thereallegend
It's your own fault you haven't gotten LL yet. The options are there, if you want to keep suffering, your choice

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999 and LowTrust
Height?

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
Last edited:
Forget about height. Focus on factories

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and 5.5psl
5'6. Subhuman height, I know but at least I'm taller than most "foids" here in Mexico.
Double leg lengthening can save you. If you in Mexico, join a gang asap and get some dosh

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I fuckin' hate being mogged but I cannot do anything besides looksmaxxing and stop fatmaxxing. That guy was like two heads taller than me but had a normie face, even though he was whiter than me. Besides he looked thugmaxxed (more like "buchonmaxxed") with a big truck (like "narco truck" Suburban)and he had a wife and a kid. I was buying booze for my tacos and that guy just looked at me like a fuckin' kid looks at a bug in the floor then I (like the good cuck I sometimes am) just said "Hi!" to him.:soy: Guy obviously didn't say anything and let me pay.

Curiously his wife was looking at me and was like smiling when I was looking for some chips for snack. :eek:

Fuckin' hate my life sometimes.

:woke:
:woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsrope:
Tall? 6'5 normies always move out of the way when I'm walking towards them... They sit here blocking the sidewalk like they are the 8th wonder of the world...... Until I appear! 🤭

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard