Being ND is the worst

dreamz

dreamz

mentalcel
Joined
Sep 6, 2026
Posts
1,233
Reputation
1,326
Bro whenever I’m in my room I’m low inhib asf or whenever I’m outside where there is not so many people. But for example when I’m walking outside and see someone I used to hangout with I just become high inhib asf people can read it from my facial expressions. I also get nervous and forget how to talk properly whenever I see them. Fuck man
 
  • +1
Reactions: voks
op 3 weeks ago

“What does Nd mean”
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726, mxl4chi1 and dreamz
Bro whenever I’m in my room I’m low inhib asf or whenever I’m outside where there is not so many people. But for example when I’m walking outside and see someone I used to hangout with I just become high inhib asf people can read it from my facial expressions. I also get nervous and forget how to talk properly whenever I see them. Fuck man
Not if your htn
 
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1 and dreamz
Idk bro I feel like if you ascended people who don’t like you would still disrespect you
They do.

If anything they hate you more inside.

I’ve experienced this.

But u have more power than them so it don’t matte
 
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726
They do.

If anything they hate you more inside.

I’ve experienced this.

But u have more power than them so it don’t matte
“More power and Nd” son:lul: If I could have lower inhibition when I argue with someone it would be over for them
 
  • +1
Reactions: SigmaRizz133
“More power and Nd” son:lul: If I could have lower inhibition when I argue with someone it would be over for them
Nigga usually if ur nd you are more angry and better in arguments.
 
Bro Socially you are so nervous you can’t even argue
That’s simply not true.


If ur nd you can easily argue.

Social anxiety and Nd aren’t the same thing nigga
 
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726
Bro whenever I’m in my room I’m low inhib asf or whenever I’m outside where there is not so many people. But for example when I’m walking outside and see someone I used to hangout with I just become high inhib asf people can read it from my facial expressions. I also get nervous and forget how to talk properly whenever I see them. Fuck man
i act nd
 
Cope ur not nd
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.

Similar threads

Prøphet
Replies
14
Views
98
pexy
pexy
spikey88
Replies
15
Views
70
cannibaloid
cannibaloid
M
Replies
10
Views
78
LeonardoLookism
LeonardoLookism
J.bass
Replies
58
Views
335
muhajudin21
muhajudin21
Foidsla¥er
Replies
5
Views
52
Deluxe4
D

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Latinus
Back
Top