Being ND doesn’t mean you’re not a normie

J.bass

J.bass

Master
Joined
May 13, 2026
Posts
1,536
Reputation
1,779
It's actually so cringe when ND people here describe it as if it's some dark triad shit, u can be ND and like any regular person "normie" with some sort of differences depending on your condition.

For example, I'm neurodivergent, I have OCD and I'm a normal person, I just have hyper awareness and some weird random patterns, it also comes with a cost as my brain is exhausted most of the time, there are also many more types of neurodivergence.

And if u are too far from normie it's over for ur social life because here u become socially retarded.

And yeah being NT is always better to socialize etc., even including that some ND people have higher functioning abilities.

And also being an introvert or an awkward shy faggot doesn't make u ND.
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: widdi, milkshake_addict, ethnic_coper67 and 12 others
your actually so fucking right like fr
 
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and J.bass
It's actually so cringe when ND people here describe it as if it's some dark triad shit, u can be ND and like any regular person "normie" with some sort of differences depending on your condition.

For example, I'm neurodivergent, I have OCD and I'm a normal person, I just have hyper awareness and some weird random patterns, it also comes with a cost as my brain is exhausted most of the time, there are also many more types of neurodivergence.

And if u are too far from normie it's over for ur social life because here u become socially retarded.

And yeah being NT is always better to socialize etc., even including that some ND people have higher functioning abilities.

And also being an introvert or an awkward shy faggot doesn't make u ND.
trvth nuke
 
  • +1
Reactions: J.bass
I try to be normal but ik people see through it but I act like they don’t
 
  • +1
Reactions: ewri and J.bass
agreed
 
  • +1
Reactions: J.bass
Define normie
an average neurotypical person with socially acceptable sensibilities and a strong (but not too strong) adherence to the dominant social code of wherever they live
 
b-b-but I have self diagnosed ADHD:soy::soy:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: J.bass
Im ND but i traiin myself to be more social i used to be sooo fucking awkward and shy. coincidentally as soon as i ascend i am way better at socializing now
 
50% of this forum thinks theyre aspie when theyre just socially awkward due to no positive reinforcement due to being ugly and not going outside
 
  • +1
Reactions: J.bass
50% of this forum thinks theyre aspie when theyre just socially awkward due to no positive reinforcement due to being ugly and not going outside
Same for me and you since we didn’t get invited to parties remember?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: muhajudin21
50% of this forum thinks theyre aspie when theyre just socially awkward due to no positive reinforcement due to being ugly and not going outside
thats just you:ROFLMAO:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
you maybe, since you have 18k posts in 6 months yea
No, YOU verbatim😂

Don’t act like you’re any better for your post count , you joined later than me with way more posts
 
  • JFL
Reactions: muhajudin21
No, YOU verbatim😂

Don’t act like you’re any better for your post count , you joined later than me with way more posts
im not the one who gained 18k posts in 6 months
15 year old virgin incel rotting on indian incel forums in hs whilst also being a pedo
 
  • +1
Reactions: J.bass and Former Shortcel
You're ignoring my reply because you know I could disprove your point if you bring up the definition of normie
 
15 year old virgin
I’d hope so bro
im not the one who gained 18k posts in 6 months
15 year old virgin incel rotting on indian incel forums in hs whilst also being a pedo
19 years old asking how people even get invited to parties 👌
 
  • JFL
Reactions: muhajudin21
It's actually so cringe when ND people here describe it as if it's some dark triad shit, u can be ND and like any regular person "normie" with some sort of differences depending on your condition.

For example, I'm neurodivergent, I have OCD and I'm a normal person, I just have hyper awareness and some weird random patterns, it also comes with a cost as my brain is exhausted most of the time, there are also many more types of neurodivergence.

And if u are too far from normie it's over for ur social life because here u become socially retarded.

And yeah being NT is always better to socialize etc., even including that some ND people have higher functioning abilities.

And also being an introvert or an awkward shy faggot doesn't make u ND.
I knew this nd gay who got bullied by some girls

he also had low iq they congregate with other nds and become social outcast
You're ignoring my reply because you know I could disprove your point if you bring up the definition of normie
disprove what? he's right it simply depends on the tolerance of the people around you being nd in the hood is 10x worse location brother location
 
  • +1
Reactions: J.bass
I’d hope so bro

19 years old asking how people even get invited to parties 👌
quit projecting u pedo anime watching incel
1790716882866

how are u 15 with no friends
 
You're ignoring my reply because you know I could disprove your point if you bring up the definition of normie
I already stated what I meant by normie in the thread go ahead smart boy disprove it
 
It's actually so cringe when ND people here describe it as if it's some dark triad shit, u can be ND and like any regular person "normie" with some sort of differences depending on your condition.

For example, I'm neurodivergent, I have OCD and I'm a normal person, I just have hyper awareness and some weird random patterns, it also comes with a cost as my brain is exhausted most of the time, there are also many more types of neurodivergence.

And if u are too far from normie it's over for ur social life because here u become socially retarded.

And yeah being NT is always better to socialize etc., even including that some ND people have higher functioning abilities.

And also being an introvert or an awkward shy faggot doesn't make u ND.
I have your combo

The result is I can't act on IOIs
 
  • +1
Reactions: J.bass
It's actually so cringe when ND people here describe it as if it's some dark triad shit, u can be ND and like any regular person "normie" with some sort of differences depending on your condition.

For example, I'm neurodivergent, I have OCD and I'm a normal person, I just have hyper awareness and some weird random patterns, it also comes with a cost as my brain is exhausted most of the time, there are also many more types of neurodivergence.

And if u are too far from normie it's over for ur social life because here u become socially retarded.

And yeah being NT is always better to socialize etc., even including that some ND people have higher functioning abilities.

And also being an introvert or an awkward shy faggot doesn't make u ND.
Yeah, I don't even fucking understand this obsession with being "different" or "not a normie." Sure, sometimes deviating from the norm can be a good thing. For example, maybe you have something you're really passionate about that most people aren't interested in, and pursuing it could bring you financial success and lead to a better life. Or maybe you have certain positive character traits that aren't particularly common in most people. But, like you said, being a social outcast isn't something you should be proud of.
 
You're actively veiwing the thread dude come on
 
You're actively veiwing the thread dude come on
U bumped my thread like 4 times u deserve an answer.

A normie is just someone who functions and fits in socially whether they are NT or a high functioning ND. That was literally the whole point.
 
U bumped my thread like 4 times u deserve an answer.

A normie is just someone who functions and fits in socially whether they are NT or a high functioning ND. That was literally the whole point.
Would you agree you're referring to the average person
 
Would you agree you're referring to the average person
Yes, in terms of social behavior and functionality, that's literally what average means in this context
 
Yes, in terms of social behavior and functionality, that's literally what average means in this context
Ok nd people aren't the average person in terms of social behavior
 
Ok nd people aren't the average person in terms of social behavior
Some are, through masking and high functioning. ND is a spectrum, not a monolith. That’s literally the entire point lol
 
i dont know is my social anxiety due to ND, because im autistic
 
Some are, through masking and high functioning. ND is a spectrum, not a monolith. That’s literally the entire point lol
By saying "some" my point still stands. By definition nd people are different from the average person in terms of social behavior. Since the average person is neurotypical
 
  • JFL
Reactions: J.bass
By saying "some" my point still stands. By definition nd people are different from the average person in terms of social behavior
And 'some' is all my original post was about that being ND doesn't automatically mean you can't fit in socially. You just ended up agreeing with me with extra steps. Lol
 
And 'some' is all my original post was about that being ND doesn't automatically mean you can't fit in socially. You just ended up agreeing with me with extra steps. Lol
Yeah mb
 
  • +1
Reactions: J.bass
The autism causes me to struggle to find the right response to an IOI

And the OCD perfectionist in me has the mentality of "unless I can find the 100% perfect response, I'm sidelining myself; I can't tolerate any uncertainty"
 
  • +1
Reactions: J.bass
The autism causes me to struggle to find the right response to an IOI

And the OCD perfectionist in me has the mentality of "unless I can find the 100% perfect response, I'm sidelining myself; I can't tolerate any uncertainty"
The OCD part is very similar to how I feel, do u like the hyper awareness? I do actually
 
It has its pros and cons
Yeah, it makes me feel superior sometimes tbh. It’s the only reason I don’t take meds i feel like I’d lose a part of myself I like, even if it’s exhausting.
 
It's actually so cringe when ND people here describe it as if it's some dark triad shit, u can be ND and like any regular person "normie" with some sort of differences depending on your condition.

For example, I'm neurodivergent, I have OCD and I'm a normal person, I just have hyper awareness and some weird random patterns, it also comes with a cost as my brain is exhausted most of the time, there are also many more types of neurodivergence.

And if u are too far from normie it's over for ur social life because here u become socially retarded.

And yeah being NT is always better to socialize etc., even including that some ND people have higher functioning abilities.

And also being an introvert or an awkward shy faggot doesn't make u ND.
Somehow I can feel like I'm ND(act and think like one) on here,and can act NT with people and socially
 
It's actually so cringe when ND people here describe it as if it's some dark triad shit, u can be ND and like any regular person "normie" with some sort of differences depending on your condition.

For example, I'm neurodivergent, I have OCD and I'm a normal person, I just have hyper awareness and some weird random patterns, it also comes with a cost as my brain is exhausted most of the time, there are also many more types of neurodivergence.

And if u are too far from normie it's over for ur social life because here u become socially retarded.

And yeah being NT is always better to socialize etc., even including that some ND people have higher functioning abilities.

And also being an introvert or an awkward shy faggot doesn't make u ND.
u sound like ur straight from reddit bro. Also everyone on this forum is nd
 

Similar threads

spikey88
Replies
15
Views
66
cannibaloid
cannibaloid
M
Replies
10
Views
70
LeonardoLookism
LeonardoLookism
Prøphet
Replies
14
Views
93
pexy
pexy
Bars
Replies
5
Views
71
Kainep
Kainep
Foidsla¥er
Replies
5
Views
50
Deluxe4
D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top