Being Nd is not cool, not unique or a flex btw

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,332
Reputation
34,305
if anything

U should be trying to convince others ur not Nd


I don’t understand faggots who flex being Nd

Ur just calling urself retarded.
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elijah_leo, fantom0726, lol and 4 others
if anything

U should be trying to convince others ur not Nd


I don’t understand faggots who flex being Nd

Ur just calling urself retarded.
Yeah but i have superpowers like laser eyes and super senses
 
water
 
  • +1
Reactions: truesub5-- and ihavenightmares
people claim nd nowadays for everything
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
I saw normies like Jeremy fragrance went from NT to ND because they was raped or something happened
 
I hate it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726 and TGUN.
@vision_n remember that nigga who "heightmogged" u had "nd" on his insta profile?:ROFLMAO:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.

Similar threads

J.bass
Replies
60
Views
355
BadLuck7892
BadLuck7892
dreamz
Replies
11
Views
50
Luquier
Luquier
TGUN.
Replies
0
Views
31
TGUN.
TGUN.
spikey88
Replies
15
Views
70
cannibaloid
cannibaloid
M
Replies
10
Views
79
LeonardoLookism
LeonardoLookism

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top