Being non NT is hell

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
I don't know how to talk to people. It's so hard.

Yesterday I was with some people in the car and I was just making a fool of myself, I act like an idiot. I fucking hate it so much. It's all completely un intentional, I just don't pick up on social cues, I only realize I was being an aspie retard when after they were just silent and not responding.

It's so painful, I can't take it. People rarely listen to what I have to say, or maybe they are and I simply don't recognize it because they're not staring at me.

"hey, hey, hey, hey" "WHAT?"

:feelswhy:

Having mid level autism like me is a massive falo. You're incompatible with society.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20651, MaxillaMaxing, height and 14 others
Just go out and practice your talking skills!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20651, Deleted member 19036, It'snotover and 5 others
Just go out and practice your talking skills!
I go out like 4 times a week for several years now! I'm NOT IMPROVING!
Screenshot 2022 09 04 162829

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, subhuman to mtn, Niklaus Mikaelson and 4 others
you still got in someones car and didn't you instigate in your classes? I still remember when I was like 15 someone said hey to me and legit didn't respond (facing me in a hall waiting for a class), I couldn't produce words. So I didn't reply then we just stood there for a while, haunts me to this day

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 17791
Sometimes I just freeze up, something was happening outside the class and a girl asked me what happened, then I just stood there staring at her saying nothing until someone saved me by replying. I was 17

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 17791
you still got in someones car and didn't you instigate in your classes? I still remember when I was like 15 someone said hey to me and legit didn't respond (facing me in a hall waiting for a class), I couldn't produce words. So I didn't reply then we just stood there for a while, haunts me to this day
Just say "hi!" back!

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, It'snotover and Deleted member 17791
What about every day, what do you do - do you work, study or what?
I go out to uni. I socialize regularly. I can't figure out socializing.

I've known these people for several years now. I'm not socially anxious, I can instigate conversations fine.

I can only engage in like a one on one conversation with someone and even then, I need to know a lot about them. Once there are more than one person, things just break down and I can't handle it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, B.T.N.O.M.A, Gonthar and 1 other person
Sometimes I just freeze up, something was happening outside the class and a girl asked me what happened, then I just stood there staring at her saying nothing until someone saved me by replying. I was 17
Sometimes I forget to say hi to someone. It's not like being frozen, I just sometimes don't register that I'm supposed to say hi.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Adonis, B.T.N.O.M.A and Matthias8272

I've known these people for several years now. I'm not socially anxious, I can instigate conversations fine.

I can only engage in like a one on one conversation with someone and even then, I need to know a lot about them. Once there are more than one person, things just break down and I can't handle it.
Same

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
My only option is to become so good looking that I'm like from a different reality. My looks save me from being bullied, I need to leverage what I have. My social skills are just too under developed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: B.T.N.O.M.A and Matthias8272
Why not, how hard can it be, you just open your mouth and talk...

• JFL
Why not, how hard can it be, you just open your mouth and talk...
When I talk, I say retarded shit and make weird noises.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar, B.T.N.O.M.A and Erik-Jón
My only option is to become so good looking that I'm like from a different reality. My looks save me from being bullied, I need to leverage what I have. My social skills are just too under developed.
Yeah Im going to change cities for uni and try to reset my brain into thinking im something else

• So Sad
Give me example of your social skills

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
  • Hmm...
I don't do this when I talk to people but I do this when I'm alone and I always get nervous that someone will catch me in the act lol

• Woah

Yesterday I was with some people in the car and I was just making a fool of myself, I act like an idiot. I fucking hate it so much. It's all completely un intentional, I just don't pick up on social cues, I only realize I was being an aspie retard when after they were just silent and not responding.

It's so painful, I can't take it. People rarely listen to what I have to say, or maybe they are and I simply don't recognize it because they're not staring at me.

Having mid level autism like me is a massive falo. You're incompatible with society.
im so spergy that when ive interacted with a person for more than 30 minutes in my life i start being very impulsive and compulsive saying unprecedented things like "i'm gonna rape you" or "im gonna kill you" or "you need to die" or i start ranting about niggers while being half conscious of what im inciting

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and Deleted member 17791
But why?
Can't you say smart things instead?
What do you mean by 'smart things'?

My brain is just fucked. I don't know why I can't understand social situations. If I knew, I'd be able to mitigate the problem.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and Erik-Jón
  • Woah
What do you mean by 'smart things'?
You know - interesting, intelligent or funny things...
My brain is just fucked. I don't know why I can't understand social situations. If I knew, I'd be able to mitigate the problem.
I don't know, maybe you need to get your brain checked, see if something is wrong with it...

• JFL
I don't do this when I talk to people but I do this when I'm alone and I always get nervous that someone will catch me in the act lol
I like to make meowing noises.

im so spergy that when ive interacted with a person for more than 30 minutes in my life i start being very impulsive and compulsive saying unprecedented things like "i'm gonna rape you" or "im gonna kill you" or "you need to die" or i start ranting about niggers while being half conscious of what im inciting
Yeah, I don't do stuff like that.

hmm. There are times I'd try to make a joke and it ends up being weird and no one laughs. I don't really talk much when I'm out, I usually just stand quiet waiting to be able to say something.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: squirrelcel, Trilogy and Erik-Jón

I don't know, maybe you need to get your brain checked, see if something is wrong with it...
hes a borderline vegan. theres something wrong with his microbiota

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Gonthar

I try to do that all the time. I'm always trying to think of something witty. I suppose it pays off because among the shit I say, like 20% of my jokes manage to stick in one way or the other.

That rate is higher when it's a small group of people. If it's one on one, I can get it up to like 75%, it requires a lot of analysis of how they react which is straining.

I like to make meowing noises.

Yeah, I don't do stuff like that.

hmm. There are times I'd try to make a joke and it ends up being weird and no one laughs. I don't really talk much when I'm out, I usually just stand quiet waiting to be able to say something.
Fuark brutal

@StrangerDanger do you think booze will save him:hnghn:

Fuckkkkkkk margot robbie is so hot where do I find one of these blonde bitchs at:feelswat:

• JFL
Become an actor
Literally impersonate other people, say shit they'd say, come up with random shit to tell, plan this shit out in advance, have a set of jokes and whatnot remembered
This includes opinions btw, never reveal your political beliefs if they're socially unacceptable (They probably are)
Completely unrelated but kind of funny and similar non-NT story
I remember I was literally just walking outside of school and this group of JBs walked by me and one asked "Hey, am I pretty?" and I literally did not even look in their direction and kept walking
Wasn't even on purpose btw fml :feelswhy:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Erik-Jón
Fuark brutal

@StrangerDanger do you think booze will save him:hnghn:
View attachment 1852172
Fuckkkkkkk margot robbie is so hot where do I find one of these blonde bitchs at:feelswat:
Alcohol turns me into a giggly sissy.

Become an actor
Literally impersonate other people, say shit they'd say, come up with random shit to tell, plan this shit out in advance, have a set of jokes and whatnot remembered
This includes opinions btw, never reveal your political beliefs if they're socially unacceptable (They probably are)
Completely unrelated but kind of funny and similar non-NT story
I remember I was literally just walking outside of school and this group of JBs walked by me and one asked "Hey, am I pretty?" and I literally did not even look in their direction and kept walking
Wasn't even on purpose btw fml :feelswhy:
I have a few non NT beliefs.

I don't think really want to become a clown just to get reacts.

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and Deleted member 17791

I suck for dating. For friendship for everything.

I fucking curse this destiny. But I must face it.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Fuck social cues NT GENOCIDE NOW

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21244 and Deleted member 17791

It's weird because at the same time I can be insanely charismatic and charming but for very short times.

• Woah
Anyway. Brain altering drugs or death

• Woah
You need to go and get your head checked at the doctor!
I find it very fun. I like to pretend to be a cat. Mew!

I have no idea how bad at dating i'd be, I've never even tried.

LOL. i know this 7 year old asian girl i have as a neighbour who does that
I have the maturity of a child

Fuck social cues NT GENOCIDE NOW
KILL THEM ALL

Anyway. Brain altering drugs or death
I watched a youtube video of a guy who took lsd and got his autism cured. But he said that during his trip, he got gangraped by Black men, white supremacists and dogs. :ogre:

Ye... I think I'd skip the drugs:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: squirrelcel
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Can't a lower dose work though? Higher doses are scary tbh
I don't know, you could try lower doses first, then raise the dosage until you become more comfortable with LSD, at this point you have nothing to lose anymore...

• Woah

KILL THEM ALL

I watched a youtube video of a guy who took lsd and got his autism cured. But he said that during his trip, he got gangraped by Black men, white supremacists and dogs. :ogre:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21244 and Deleted member 17791
I don't know, you could try lower doses first, then raise the dosage until you become more comfortable with LSD, at this point you have nothing to lose anymore...
Ill try if I get access to that stuff

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar

KILL THEM ALL

A heroic dose of LSD could do wonders in this case...
I dont know bro. I tried MDMA and it didnt do shit, it actually made me feel worse so I didnt bother anymore

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Gonthar and Deleted member 17791
I dont know bro. I tried MDMA and it didnt do shit, it actually made me feel worse so I didnt bother anymore
yeah, that's what Im worried about

a girl said hi to me when I was walking down some stairs and i said "huh? what?" and she said "I said hi" and then I said "oh hi". Fucking autistic man I am:feelsrope:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: squirrelcel and Deleted member 17791
yeah, that's what Im worried about
If I were to share my thoughts I'd say that you must be happy internally. Or reasonably. When I did it it was my worst point of life so... still wouldnt try again.

• Woah