Being non NT is hell

I saw the femboy:whatfeels:

ideal tbh, only difference between me and her is that I don't have the small tits she has.
youd look better without them

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
I saw the femboy:whatfeels:

ideal tbh, only difference between me and her is that I don't have the small tits she has.

I'm still way too androgenous to slay though
Who cares about slaying. All that matters is validation.

• Woah
You think so? I actually want them.

I'd want small ones tbh

I agree
Slaying is almost useless to me. I don't want girls, i only want validation and reject them. But that will never happen unless i hardmaxx very hard:feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15164 and Deleted member 17791
You think so? I actually want them.

I'd want small ones tbh

I agree
men should still be men while appreciating their innate Uranian backwards femininity/domination of will while viewing each other as equals

• Woah
Slaying is almost useless to me. I don't want girls, i only want validation and reject them. But that will never happen unless i hardmaxx very hard:feelswhy:
I also don't care about getting sex, I just want to be loved tbh

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
men should still be men while appreciating their innate Uranian backwards femininity/domination of will while viewing each other as equals
im sorry what?

• +1
Reactions: B.T.N.O.M.A
im sorry what?
i imagine an absrudist misanthropic and nihilistic homofascist tribe of homosexual lovers who view each other as equals while pillaging and conquering neighbouring lands.

• Woah
I also don't care about getting sex, I just want to be loved tbh
I just want to be loved too. But girls want other things, it seems:feelsrope:

• Woah
i imagine an absrudist misanthropic and nihilistic homofascist tribe of homosexual lovers who view each other as equals while pillaging and conquering neighbouring lands.
Holy fuck based.

I had a thought experiment where a group of men leave to Siberia to be hardened by the environment, we would pillage the civilized lands south of us where we would kill the men and fuck the women, we'd take all the male babies with us to create a new generation of based warriors while we leave the female babies in the civilization so they can recover for a new round of pillaging.

• +1
I just want to be loved too. But girls want other things, it seems:feelsrope:
Would you become a femboy to get treated nice or is being masculine a must?

• +1
Holy fuck based.

I had a thought experiment where a group of men leave to Siberia to be hardened by the environment, we would pillage the civilized lands south of us where we would kill the men and fuck the women, we'd take all the male babies with us to create a new generation of based warriors while we leave the female babies in the civilization so they can recover for a new round of pillaging.
i would want to fuck the men as well

• Love it
Would you become a femboy to get treated nice or is being masculine a must?
I always thought that being maestethic is the best thing, you appeal to girls od every age, except roasties of 40+. I couldn't be a femboy because my clavicles are long with a decent rib cage, that's not an option for me. My face doesn't match my body though, I need bones

• So Sad
Tell me more about uranianism:feelsgah:
in the extension of a regime policy, you hearken the enemy man to your lord to channel libertine ethos through uranian desire to then harvest his lustful adrenochrome as you violate him with your phallus

• Woah
I always thought that being maestethic is the best thing, you appeal to girls od every age, except roasties of 40+. I couldn't be a femboy because my clavicles are long with a decent rib cage, that's not an option for me. My face doesn't match my body though, I need bones
I couldn't handle having a big frame. The gender dysphoria would make me rope.

How big is your frame? My chest is 82cm and shoulders are like 16 inch bideltoid.

• Hmm...
in the extension of a regime policy, you hearken the enemy man to your lord to channel libertine ethos through uranian desire to then harvest his lustful adrenochrome as you violate him with your phallus
un-monotheistic sects in history had evident phallic worship which hearkened their enemies' sexual defeat to their lord. even catholics have it

• Woah
What? :lul:

I'm the submissive type though.

• +1
  • JFL
un-monotheistic sects in history had evident phallic worship which hearkened their enemies' sexual defeat to their lord. even catholics have it
based phallic worshipers
After Hans Holbein the Younger   Portrait of Henry VIII   Google Art Project

• JFL
Yeah, jfl at beer.

I drank like 1.5 shots of 40% vodka and it completely fucked me up. I was all dizzy and shit
same i was really skinny and also didn't eat or drink much. Also what are your interactions with maidens like?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
I couldn't handle having a big frame. The gender dysphoria would make me rope.

How big is your frame? My chest is 82cm and shoulders are like 16 inch bideltoid.
I don't know the exact measure of my chest, but my shoulders are much wider than my hips, my waist is really small. I frame mog most of my peers, even if i'm a late bloomer, it's like they put chad body on a manlet. Strange bro.

• Woah
UGLIEST HUMAN

Cope!

• JFL
I don't know the exact measure of my chest, but my shoulders are much wider than my hips, my waist is really small. I frame mog most of my peers, even if i'm a late bloomer, it's like they put chad body on a manlet. Strange bro.
My hips are actually wider than my chest. They're 85cm.

I did a shoulder circumference and it's 99cm. I wish it was 90cm tbh

• Woah
I talk with them casually but keep to myself. I've never done anything with a girl before
are they the loud trashy bogans? I can't interact with them personally far too NT

• JFL
are they the loud trashy bogans? I can't interact with them personally far too NT
No, not all women here are bogans. It really depends on the area. Poor areas are bogan while normal areas are normal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: B.T.N.O.M.A and Matthias8272
she doesn't have a chance with me.
das rite. fuck foids. i prefer men for tangible reasons but obviously not for practicality

• JFL
No, not all women here are bogans. It really depends on the area. Poor areas are bogan while normal areas are normal
ken oath mate

• JFL
Its over bro.
I can't cope with being socially anxious and non-NT

• So Sad
I wish my parents didn't send me to a school in a rich area, if I went to school in a shittier area it might have helped my social skills

• Woah
i hate stereotypical hyperactive nose-picking bogan aussie woman accents

• JFL
I wish my parents didn't send me to a school in a rich area, if I went to school in a shittier area it might have helped my social skills
poor schools are pretty bad though, you can get bullied pretty brutally. I guess that is the thing that makes you more NT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164 and Matthias8272
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
poor schools are pretty bad though, you can get bullied pretty brutally. I guess that is the thing that makes you more NT
I was decently social when I was 13, I don;t think I would have been pressed then and it would have helped. Was a bit of an empty canvas back then and changed by personality based on who I was around (studious/nerdy people)

• Woah
  • JFL