Being non NT is hell

I don't know, you could try lower doses first, then raise the dosage until you become more comfortable with LSD, at this point you have nothing to lose anymore...
what legal pharmaceutical analogue would i need to take to retain my heigtened social ability without passing out and vomiting 20 minutes later like i do with hard liquour

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
a girl said hi to me when I was walking down some stairs and i said "huh? what?" and she said "I said hi" and then I said "oh hi". Fucking autistic man I am:feelsrope:
I do stuff like that all the time.

I remember when I got approached by some jbs @JBcollector , they went all like "hi! You're cute" and I went "okay"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JBcollector and Deleted member 18931
a girl said hi to me when I was walking down some stairs and i said "huh? what?" and she said "I said hi" and then I said "oh hi". Fucking autistic man I am:feelsrope:
A girl told me she likes my face and I said ah what did u say? She refused to say again. And only disgraced happened

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
If I were to share my thoughts I'd say that you must be happy internally. Or reasonably. When I did it it was my worst point of life so... still wouldnt try again.
you're right I think, if you're depressed, you're gonna get fucked

I don't know how to talk to people. It's so hard.

Yesterday I was with some people in the car and I was just making a fool of myself, I act like an idiot. I fucking hate it so much. It's all completely un intentional, I just don't pick up on social cues, I only realize I was being an aspie retard when after they were just silent and not responding.
what happened in that car bro
It's so painful, I can't take it. People rarely listen to what I have to say, or maybe they are and I simply don't recognize it because they're not staring at me.

"hey, hey, hey, hey" "WHAT?"

:feelswhy:

Having mid level autism like me is a massive falo. You're incompatible with society.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
what legal pharmaceutical analogue would i need to take to retain my heigtened social ability without passing out and vomiting 20 minutes later like i do with hard liquour
Stuff that works in a similar way on the gaba receptors like benzos, ghb, phenibut, etc., but these substances can also sedate you and are pretty addictive, nothing beats alcohol in terms of making you NT and socially well adjusted...

• Woah
  • JFL
dxm + wellbutrin gave me actually a very nice and not health damaging boost when i combined the two
i took welbutrin for a few weeks then took high dose of dxm and for like 2 months after i felt way different

• Woah
Nothing, we were talking while playing but I wasn't able to speak properly again
ion know wym but sometimes as soon as i feel awkard i cant unshake the feeling until i leave the hangout and those people even if they are good friends of mine

• So Sad
ion know wym but sometimes as soon as i feel awkard i cant unshake the feeling until i leave the hangout and those people even if they are good friends of mine
yeah, it's so shit:feelswah:

• JFL
Stuff that works in a similar way on the gaba receptors like benzos, ghb, phenibut, etc., but these substances can also sedate you and are pretty addictive, nothing beats alcohol in terms of making you NT and socially well adjusted...
i cant stand anything other than hard liquour. i can only enjoy drinking rum or vodka. everything else is so disgustingly estrogenic i have to drink so much of it to feel any affect

• JFL
How did you guys grow up? I think we were betrayed by our families in some way.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: B.T.N.O.M.A and Deleted member 17791
i cant stand anything other than hard liquour. i can only enjoy speaking rum or vodka. everything else is so disgustingly estrogenic i have to drink so much of it to feel any affect
Yeah, jfl at beer.

I drank like 1.5 shots of 40% vodka and it completely fucked me up. I was all dizzy and shit

I like mew mew posting:feelsgood:
Tumblr 54645536651531c7a95b9fc3fc92171b 1f9396f1 640

• Love it
How did you guys grow up? I think we were betrayed by our families in some way.
i was home schooled:feelswhy:

but I was already autistic, I was taken out of school because I simply couldn't learn

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Yeah, jfl at beer.

I drank like 1.5 shots of 40% vodka and it completely fucked me up. I was all dizzy and shit
1.5????????? you borderline vegan ectomorph twink JFL XD. i had 7 shots last time i intentionally wanted to get drunk and that was from external pressure and after those seven somwhere in the back of my mind was like "i just want to fucking pass out" and took a few swigs of the bottle. this was all during when i was playing a comp csgo match as well LOL

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 17791
1.5????????? you borderline vegan ectomorph twink JFL XD. i had 7 shots last time i intentionally wanted to get drunk and that was from external pressure and after those seven somwhere in the back of my mind was like "i just want to fucking pass out" and took a few swigs of the bottle. this was all during when i was playing a comp csgo match as well LOL
I tried testing my alcohol tolerance.

So I started drinking about 14% alcohol, I think I drank about 200 ml but I got so incredibly sick and vomited all over my bed.

you are right
i was home schooled:feelswhy:

but I was already autistic, I was taken out of school because I simply couldn't learn
Damn. Well I'll share with you that something that helped me back then was have a job facing costumer. Like dealing with 1000 people in one day. At first I wanted to run away but then it just became natural. However now I am only superficially NT (for the first short time that you know me). After that my real identity takes over. Worse is nothing tho.

I have resentments with my parents because with blackpilled eyes I can see how much I missed on because of thei poor choices they took for me.

I wish you the best greycel and self proclaimed 8psl. May we find happiness.

• Love it
Whole bottle gang here. I have had the feeling of I want to fucking pass out.

• +1
Reactions: B.T.N.O.M.A
Damn. Well I'll share with you that something that helped me back then was have a job facing costumer. Like dealing with 1000 people in one day. At first I wanted to run away but then it just became natural. However now I am only superficially NT (for the first short time that you know me). After that my real identity takes over. Worse is nothing tho.

I have resentments with my parents because with blackpilled eyes I can see how much I missed on because of thei poor choices they took for me.

I wish you the best greycel and self proclaimed 8psl. May we find happiness.
yeah, good luck with your ascension boyo!

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I tried testing my alcohol tolerance.

So I started drinking about 14% alcohol, I think I drank about 200 ml but I got so incredibly sick and vomited all over my bed.
lol that time i had 7 i went to take a piss and fell into my bath tub. all i had was numbness throughout my nervous system that i just lay in there with my head tilted down vomiting all over myself and the bath tub. it took me about 30 minutes to regain my strength and thank fuck i didnt pass out and wake up the next morning in there because whoever wouldve found me wouldve probably thought i was dead. i then went outside had a cigarette and jumped into bed

• So Sad
lol that time i had 7 i went to take a piss and fell into my bath tub. all i had was numbness throughout my nervous system that i just lay in there with my head tilted down vomiting all over myself and the bath tub. it took me about 30 minutes to regain my strength and thank fuck i didnt pass out and wake up the next morning in there because whoever wouldve found me wouldve probably thought i was dead. i then went outside had a cigarette and jumped into bed
Yeah, I haven't drunk any alcohol since then.

• +1
I don't know how to talk to people. It's so hard.

Yesterday I was with some people in the car and I was just making a fool of myself, I act like an idiot. I fucking hate it so much. It's all completely un intentional, I just don't pick up on social cues, I only realize I was being an aspie retard when after they were just silent and not responding.

It's so painful, I can't take it. People rarely listen to what I have to say, or maybe they are and I simply don't recognize it because they're not staring at me.

"hey, hey, hey, hey" "WHAT?"

:feelswhy:

Having mid level autism like me is a massive falo. You're incompatible with society.
We simply can't. If you are non NT you will never act like a natural NT person, that's it. The only thing you can do is to try to put yourself in situations where you are FORCED to talk to people, like being a bartender, that could be the only solution for a non NT person.

• Woah
good for you. cats dont particularly drink alcohol
No more alcohol for this kitty

We simply can't. If you are non NT you will never act like a natural NT person, that's it. The only thing you can do is to try to put yourself in situations where you are FORCED to talk to people, like being a bartender, that could be the only solution for a non NT person.
Yeah, whats the point tbh. Its so stressful

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: B.T.N.O.M.A and It'snotover
No more alcohol for this kitty

Yeah, whats the point tbh. Its so stressful
It's another thing that we can't change. Even some chads are non NT but at least they have looks halo but the non NT chad will be always cucked by the NT chad. When i going out i'm stressed for this exact reason, being non NT makes you stupid and autistic.

• So Sad
It's another thing that we can't change. Even some chads are non NT but at least they have looks halo but the non NT chad will be always cucked by the NT chad. When i going out i'm stressed for this exact reason, being non NT makes you stupid and autistic.
only way to survive is to look like a god

• So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover
where do I find one of these blonde bitchs at:feelswat:
The afterlife
LOL. i know this 7 year old asian girl i have as a neighbour who does that
Then that’s not her but her dinner trying to escape. They don’t start with the cat noises until older when they begin growing cat ears as seen in anime and tranny pfps.

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón, Deleted member 17791 and B.T.N.O.M.A
only way to survive is to look like a god
That's the problem, can any non NT autist looks like a walking god? Absolutely not. Only few autists can save their autistic ass

• So Sad
That's the problem, can any non NT autist looks like a walking god? Absolutely not. Only few autists can save their autistic ass
this or death for aspies
D593043F 0895 464E 80B0 60C33541E129

• +1
The afterlife

Then that’s not her but her dinner trying to escape. They don’t start with the cat noises until older when they begin growing cat ears as seen in anime and tranny pfps.
she's cute though. i would give her a kiss on the cheek or the other way around if her mother let me.

• Woah
The afterlife

she's cute though. i would give her a kiss on the cheek or the other way around if her mother let me.
imagine if growing into a catgirl was normal pubertal development? :feelsgiga:

I do stuff like that all the time.

I remember when I got approached by some jbs @JBcollector , they went all like "hi! You're cute" and I went "oka
Dman I would respond the same way

• JFL
If only a shower could fix our problems😢. With 10 showers we would ending up with ramirez bones,if only the shower cope was real:feelswhy:
taking a shower ascended my hair hard. Went from brown and curly to dirty blonde and wavey

• Woah
imagine if growing into a catgirl was normal pubertal development? :feelsgiga:
maybe in the next life. or maybe even in this one. techno futurism is paving the way for all sorts of genetic modification

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: JBcollector and Deleted member 17791
maybe in the next life. or maybe even in this one. techno futurism is paving the way for all sorts of genetic modification
that would be life fuel.

I'd turn myself into this
4BA7F11A C90D 43AD 8A83 6DA33880DEAE

• +1
taking a shower ascended my hair hard. Went from brown and curly to dirty blonde and wavey
Good for you buddy. You prolly mog me to death, that's legit. Showers ascends only chads:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad