Being redpilled is better if you have no real chance at ascension

D

Deleted member 4310

Kraken
Not that the blackpill isn't true but if you are redpilled as an incel at least you have the will to improve yourself with gym, career, social skills etc.

As a blackpiller with a long midface and bad FWHR or some other unfixable failo it's inevitable to become a defeatist and wallow in misery.

If you have a good base then the blackpill is a goldmine, you can reach Chadlite territory.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 5180 and LordNorwood
Yeah this is why blackpill is a dangerous mindset

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 4310
I wish I was redpilled again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Why is it better to keep spinning the hamster wheel of self-improvement than to check out of a game you were never meant to win?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Mr.cope, Deleted member 4310 and 1 other person
Yeah this is why blackpill is a dangerous mindset
I wish that I could delusionmax and forget all about the blackpill

Who knows, maybe if I spend enough time on the misc and then observe some events irl that goes against blackpill dogma maybe my mind will start to let go of the blackpill, the mind is a powerful thing tbh.
Why is it better to keep spinning the hamster wheel of self-improvement than to check out of a game you were never meant to win?
Because as long as you have hope then you are "happy". That's how the human mind works.

Being thoroughly blackpilled is the equivalent of being a wild animal in captivity, it's detrimental for you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and LordNorwood
Ye I kinda see your point I guess

I wish that I could delusionmax and forget all about the blackpill

Who knows, maybe if I spend enough time on the misc and then observe some events irl that goes against blackpill dogma maybe my mind will start to let go of the blackpill, the mind is a powerful thing tbh.

Because as long as you have hope then you are "happy". That's how the human mind works.

Being thoroughly blackpilled is the equivalent of being a wild animal in captivity, it's detrimental for you.
We evolved "cope" as a strategy tbh. Everyone human needs to cope with something, if you run out of coping skills the rope is around the corner.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, Deleted member 3043, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
We evolved "cope" as a strategy tbh. Everyone human needs to cope with something, if you run out of coping skills the rope is around the corner.
Ye I have to agree with this

true
i want to ascend but don't want to do surgeries... i know i have the base i Guess.
mouth widening is the biggest issue

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310