How to know if you have the "base" to ascend

you have a long philtrum yourself dude

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and soover4me
LARP, whats ur net worth?
Long term bhai, I’m a poor collegecel. But I’m going to hardmaxx hard once I get money. It’ll be the last surgery I get

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: viniciz, tombradylover, Kroker and 3 others
Injuries post LL are a meme, once I get LL I’ll take roids and hgh
yea, if you pick Mahboubian, Paley, or Donghoon, you’ll be fine. Just expensive and takes a long time to recover

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and Clavicular
Let’s be real if u need at least 2 major surgeries to ascend (not necessary the ones listed) it’s already over
If you have any of these failos, it will be much more difficult to ascend (not impossible)

-1 Narrow IPD
View attachment 2855835

this surgery requires orbital box osteotomy which few surgeons will consider performing on you, it is extremely dangerous and expensive.

user who got OBO from @RealSurgerymax
-Unfortunately almost no one will get OBO, its basically a pipedream in 2024

-2 Narrow FWHR
View attachment 2855838
You really cant fix a narrow FWHR without some crazy tripod osteotomy, MSE seems like a meme for widening the face/zygos signifigantly
I mark this an "unfixable failo"
View attachment 2855841

-3 Bad frame
View attachment 2855864

Currently there isnt a hip narrowing surgery (I looked everywhere) and clavicle lengthening is extremely expensive for 2-3 inch max

-4 Small skull
View attachment 2855842
enough said.

-5 short face syndrome (SFS)
View attachment 2855844
pretty narrow midface ratio, not the shortest ive seen but first guy I thought of.
Lefort 2 downgrafting can fix this but like I said, highly unlikely you will get lefort.

-6 Short
View attachment 2855845
You will never fix your height, LL is more of a pipedream than OBO at 200k+ and never being able to jump again.
View attachment 2855847
The recover is no joke

-7 Severe Jaw and Chin recession
View attachment 2855850
when you are this recessed it will be quite hard to fix, major ascension from pre-op but still a normie tier jaw.

-8 Maxilla recession
View attachment 2855854
Good results, but unless you are a severe case like above, it will be hard to find a blackpilled surgeon who will perform a lefort for aesthetics

-9 Long philtrum
View attachment 2855858
very unfixable failo, lip lift leaves aspie scars and ruins the midface ratio, and smile.

-10 Phenotype
View attachment 2855876

Pic sums it up well, can cope with some lightening stuff i suppose

-I stated above I said these are UNLIKELY to be fixed, dont come at me for blackpilling. Lets be realistic for a second guys, these are difficult failos to fix.

almost all the ascensions you see dont have these failos, look at salludon, crisick, amnesia. The before pics are examples of the base needed to ascend that hard.

• +1
Reactions: Sny, disheartenedcel, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah
you have a long philtrum yourself dude

yea ik, whats ur point? i still have an ideal chin-philtrum ratio

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, TechnoBoss and murdah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: disheartenedcel and murdah
Let’s be real if u need at least 2 major surgeries to ascend (not necessary the ones listed) it’s already over
What would you consider major surgeries? Rhino?

obviously

id rather be in a wheelchair and get the foidsfeelbadfor me halo (they wont)
Exactly run sympathy game and get treated better in life.

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel
What do you mean by “major”?

Nah, I’ve seen people recover well after LL. Most patients regain 80-90% of their athleticism including jumping and squatting. The only issue is how expensive it is to get the procedure done and the recovery time
LL is bullshit and is such a waste of money. If you have the money for LL anyways why waste that amount on a coping surgery.

If you aren’t like giga manlet tier with a long wing span ll is retarded

• Hmm...
Reactions: murdah
What would you consider major surgeries? Rhino?
OBO, LL, Lefort
Exactly run sympathy game and get treated better in life.
If u have to run game its kinda over, id rather kms than have to even do any effort for girls. Since im high inhib im not gonna kms and rot here

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, disheartenedcel, ElTruecel and 1 other person
can phenotype really be changed without looking uncanny?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular and murdah
Rhino

• +1
OBO, LL, Lefort

If u have to run game its kinda over, id rather kms than have to even do any effort for girls.
Tell them you have a forum contributor badge you won’t need to.

LL is bullshit and is such a waste of money. If you have the money for LL anyways why waste that amount on a coping surgery.

If you aren’t like giga manlet tier with a long wing span ll is retarded
Nah ngl, being under 5’10 is BRUTAL nowadays. Every foid’s expectations of men are over 6’ now.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
What if im perfectly fine looking but my only downfall is fright

• JFL
Nah ngl, being under 5’10 is BRUTAL nowadays. Every foid’s expectations of men are over 6’ now.
Not brutal enough to waste 100k to get a few inches.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and moggathon
Not brutal enough to waste 100k to get a few inches.
Few inches is a big difference lol, going from 5’9 to 6’+ is a huge smv boost

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and soover4me
Few inches is a big difference lol, going from 5’9 to 6’+ is a huge smv boost
Not worth the risks and shit proportions from it

• +1
Longer the chin the better, get sliding geno NOW
Im unironically going to but not for a few years, sliding is for recessed chins tho. Verticle is for height

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and soover4me
Im unironically going to but not for a few years, sliding is for recessed chins tho. Verticle is for height
I'll be doing vertical w/ jaw angles soon. I'll share my results over DM as long as no one leaks my shit

If you have any of these failos, it will be much more difficult to ascend (not impossible)

-1 Narrow IPD
View attachment 2855835

this surgery requires orbital box osteotomy which few surgeons will consider performing on you, it is extremely dangerous and expensive.

-2 Narrow FWHR
View attachment 2855838
You really cant fix a narrow FWHR without some crazy tripod osteotomy, MSE seems like a meme for widening the face/zygos signifigantly
View attachment 2855841

-3 Bad frame
View attachment 2855864

Currently there isnt a hip narrowing surgery (I looked everywhere) and clavicle lengthening is extremely expensive for 2-3 inch max

-4 Small skull
View attachment 2855842
enough said.

View attachment 2855844
pretty narrow midface ratio, not the shortest ive seen but first guy I thought of.
Lefort 2 downgrafting can fix this but like I said, highly unlikely you will get lefort.

-6 Short
View attachment 2855845
You will never fix your height, LL is more of a pipedream than OBO at 200k+ and never being able to jump again.
View attachment 2855847
The recover is no joke

View attachment 2855850
when you are this recessed it will be quite hard to fix, major ascension from pre-op but still a normie tier jaw.

-8 Maxilla recession
View attachment 2855854
Good results, but unless you are a severe case like above, it will be hard to find a blackpilled surgeon who will perform a lefort for aesthetics

-9 Long philtrum
View attachment 2855858
very unfixable failo, lip lift leaves aspie scars and ruins the midface ratio, and smile.

-10 Phenotype
View attachment 2855876

-I stated above I said these are UNLIKELY to be fixed, dont come at me for blackpilling. Lets be realistic for a second guys, these are difficult failos to fix.

almost all the ascensions you see dont have these failos, look at salludon, crisick, amnesia. The before pics are examples of the base needed to ascend that hard.

Give this shit to Africans faggot

• +1
Yeah jfl its comical how stupid he looks

View attachment 2855904

If I saw him in real life I'd instantly know he's wearing lifts
Lmfao bro looks like a faggot in that shit. If I saw him on the streets I’d think he is a gaytard

• JFL
Reactions: N1666 and Clavicular
How did ur lowerthird giga ascend from when u were a teencel saar

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, kt4x_w and Clavicular
I have always felt like being clowned for a small skull is a meme in PSL circles, have never seen a girl comment on that ever, besides obvious deformities. Bad frame is a way larger failo than that imo

• +1
"Add having a dog shit pfl"
Not unfixable at all, actually very viable options
Elab on this in detail. What type of surgery lengthens pfl that much?

• +1
Reactions: Sny and soover4me
  • +1

-1 Narrow IPD
View attachment 2855835

-2 Narrow FWHR
View attachment 2855838
View attachment 2855841

-3 Bad frame
View attachment 2855864

-4 Small skull
View attachment 2855842
enough said.

View attachment 2855844

-6 Short
View attachment 2855845
View attachment 2855847
The recover is no joke

View attachment 2855850

-8 Maxilla recession
View attachment 2855854

-9 Long philtrum
View attachment 2855858

-10 Phenotype
View attachment 2855876

Short, not enough chin projection

Isn't that insertion dependant though? Did it improve your gonions from side and front heavily? Any before and afters?
posted a few comments down on my profile page

only works with low masseters yea

• +1
Reactions: Sny
Oh yea forgot about that. Didn't know it actually increased pfl. Is that why it's considered different to canthoplasty?
it uses elastic threads rather than surgical methods

• +1
All unfixable failos are either related to vertical proportions of the maxilla/orbitals, the orbitals and eyes themselves, or mandible morphology (which is fixable to some extent, tho)

Those are the things that can't realistically be altered through surgery

Ofc phenotype is valid but almost any pheno can have very gl people, so it's more about how your features fit within the average that group.

• +1
Oh yea forgot about that. Didn't know it actually increased pfl. Is that why it's considered different to canthoplasty?
It doesnt really make the pfl signficantly higher, just makes the eye shape more 'anterior' (basically pushing the exocanthion further back and up, revealing more of the eyeball)

@Clavicular

Last edited:
  • +1
More like 3-4 actually
i also consider myself short and having a small skull

bad fwhr and maybe narrow ipd - i guess i dont have actual narrow ipd but my medial canthus makes them seem close set

is my fwhr really that bad?