How to know if you have the "base" to ascend

HELP ME IM DIEING OF CYTOLYSIS

BECAUSE THIS THREAD IS FUCKING WATER

i went from low fwhr to high fwhr from chewing during puberty

If some one has 1.6 fwhr there probably giga downward grown and have giga narrow palate they could get mse and zygo implants
Yea it’s water, but some ppl mald about the forum getting popular, but you cant softmax a 1.6 FWHR so does it matter?

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
and he wears 4 inch lifts so point disproven

Dude WHAT... i said no one here is getting OBO? how many times do i have to reiterate how unviable it is to spend 60k on a surgery

you need to widen all 3 facial thirds and you make it sound so easy, i said these are not viable to fix, not impossible
Obo is 30k

I have at least half of those failos and more. It’s over

If you have any of these failos, it will be much more difficult to ascend (not impossible)

-1 Narrow IPD
View attachment 2855835

this surgery requires orbital box osteotomy which few surgeons will consider performing on you, it is extremely dangerous and expensive.

user who got OBO from @RealSurgerymax
-Unfortunately almost no one will get OBO, its basically a pipedream in 2024

-2 Narrow FWHR
View attachment 2855838
You really cant fix a narrow FWHR without some crazy tripod osteotomy, MSE seems like a meme for widening the face/zygos signifigantly
I mark this an "unfixable failo"
View attachment 2855841

-3 Bad frame
View attachment 2855864

Currently there isnt a hip narrowing surgery (I looked everywhere) and clavicle lengthening is extremely expensive for 2-3 inch max

-4 Small skull
View attachment 2855842
enough said.

-5 short face syndrome (SFS)
View attachment 2855844
pretty narrow midface ratio, not the shortest ive seen but first guy I thought of.
Lefort 2 downgrafting can fix this but like I said, highly unlikely you will get lefort.

-6 Short
View attachment 2855845
You will never fix your height, LL is more of a pipedream than OBO at 200k+ and never being able to jump again.
View attachment 2855847
The recover is no joke

-7 Severe Jaw and Chin recession
View attachment 2855850
when you are this recessed it will be quite hard to fix, major ascension from pre-op but still a normie tier jaw.

-8 Maxilla recession
View attachment 2855854
Good results, but unless you are a severe case like above, it will be hard to find a blackpilled surgeon who will perform a lefort for aesthetics

-9 Long philtrum
View attachment 2855858
very unfixable failo, lip lift leaves aspie scars and ruins the midface ratio, and smile.

-10 Phenotype
View attachment 2855876

Pic sums it up well, can cope with some lightening stuff i suppose

-I stated above I said these are UNLIKELY to be fixed, dont come at me for blackpilling. Lets be realistic for a second guys, these are difficult failos to fix.

almost all the ascensions you see dont have these failos, look at salludon, crisick, amnesia. The before pics are examples of the base needed to ascend that hard.
U should’ve added gonial angle bro

• +1
If you have any of these failos, it will be much more difficult to ascend (not impossible)

-1 Narrow IPD
View attachment 2855835

this surgery requires orbital box osteotomy which few surgeons will consider performing on you, it is extremely dangerous and expensive.

-2 Narrow FWHR
View attachment 2855838
You really cant fix a narrow FWHR without some crazy tripod osteotomy, MSE seems like a meme for widening the face/zygos signifigantly
View attachment 2855841

-3 Bad frame
View attachment 2855864

Currently there isnt a hip narrowing surgery (I looked everywhere) and clavicle lengthening is extremely expensive for 2-3 inch max

-4 Small skull
View attachment 2855842
enough said.

View attachment 2855844
pretty narrow midface ratio, not the shortest ive seen but first guy I thought of.
Lefort 2 downgrafting can fix this but like I said, highly unlikely you will get lefort.

-6 Short
View attachment 2855845
You will never fix your height, LL is more of a pipedream than OBO at 200k+ and never being able to jump again.
View attachment 2855847
The recover is no joke

View attachment 2855850
when you are this recessed it will be quite hard to fix, major ascension from pre-op but still a normie tier jaw.

-8 Maxilla recession
View attachment 2855854
Good results, but unless you are a severe case like above, it will be hard to find a blackpilled surgeon who will perform a lefort for aesthetics

-9 Long philtrum
View attachment 2855858
very unfixable failo, lip lift leaves aspie scars and ruins the midface ratio, and smile.

-10 Phenotype
View attachment 2855876

-I stated above I said these are UNLIKELY to be fixed, dont come at me for blackpilling. Lets be realistic for a second guys, these are difficult failos to fix.

almost all the ascensions you see dont have these failos, look at salludon, crisick, amnesia. The before pics are examples of the base needed to ascend that hard.
3 is it over?

• +1
I AM COMEBACK

-1 Narrow IPD
View attachment 2855835

-2 Narrow FWHR
View attachment 2855838
View attachment 2855841

-3 Bad frame
View attachment 2855864

-4 Small skull
View attachment 2855842
enough said.

View attachment 2855844

-6 Short
View attachment 2855845
View attachment 2855847
The recover is no joke

View attachment 2855850

-8 Maxilla recession
View attachment 2855854

-9 Long philtrum
View attachment 2855858

-10 Phenotype
View attachment 2855876

-1 Narrow IPD
View attachment 2855835

-2 Narrow FWHR
View attachment 2855838
View attachment 2855841

-3 Bad frame
View attachment 2855864

-4 Small skull
View attachment 2855842
enough said.

View attachment 2855844

-6 Short
View attachment 2855845
View attachment 2855847
The recover is no joke

View attachment 2855850

-8 Maxilla recession
View attachment 2855854

-9 Long philtrum
View attachment 2855858

-10 Phenotype
View attachment 2855876

How come I have none of these failos and still ltn tf

Nah, I’ve seen people recover well after LL. Most patients regain 80-90% of their athleticism including jumping and squatting. The only issue is how expensive it is to get the procedure done and the recovery time
Losing 20% is shockingly large

How come I have none of these failos and still ltn tf
Because its a low quality thread, we no longer have good users on botb just tiktokcels with repeated content

• +1
Reactions: chincel11
What about overbites? say everything is facially perfect for a base except you got an overbite

i think it's still good

-1 Narrow IPD
View attachment 2855835

-2 Narrow FWHR
View attachment 2855838
View attachment 2855841

-3 Bad frame
View attachment 2855864

-4 Small skull
View attachment 2855842
enough said.

View attachment 2855844

-6 Short
View attachment 2855845
View attachment 2855847
The recover is no joke

View attachment 2855850

-8 Maxilla recession
View attachment 2855854

-9 Long philtrum
View attachment 2855858

-10 Phenotype
View attachment 2855876

You can literally fix long philtrum with plla cog threads if its not too bad