BEING SELF HATING IS BEYOND FUCKING PATHETIC

this literally almost never happens

95% of the time its just banter between ppl, but to outsiders it looks worse cuz they dont know the terms/insults/etc that are getting used.
@Preston @volcelfatcel almost all of the north vs south, caste, religion, etc stuff are small things that no one really seeks external validation for.
like all that 'marwadi millionaire' or 'brahmin slayer' etc stuff is all just ppl shitposting jfl.
All of that is cope jfl. Curries are diverse yes but they never discriminate based on each other's states or phenos irl. Its only the Curries on this forum and 4chan who do it

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Chadeep, curryslayerordeath and 1 other person
Indians have good hair tbh. I rarely see balding Indians irl and most of you guys are NW0 or NW1

Also you guys are seen as high iq and somewhat wealthy in the west. So it’s not all bad, but I do see where you’re coming from. Also a lot of these physical problems also come from diet, environment and culture. 80% of Indians are protein deficient and many live sedentary lifestyles

If you guys ate more meat, worked out and got into sports culture (you guys are pretty good at cricket) then things will slowly start to improve
yea nigga we just have hair
1 good feature doesn't compensate for the lack of any other feature that is REMOTELY attractive
people will see the average manlet framelet subhuman south asian with the features i mentioned:
- Short chin
- SFS
- Bug Eyes, possibly the worst orbitals hands down out of any race
- Coloring
- Rounded Jaws and Chins

Family is wealthy, but that still doesn't offset the lookspill there is for my race jfl, i'm 177cm - 5'10", i eat nonveg, i don't look like any curry you'd ever see on the streets

1 or 3 redeemable features won't compensate for the subhumanity village niggers have presented.
@Preston @Chadeep @curryslayerordeath

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, curryslayerordeath, Chadeep and 1 other person
if ur indian its healthy to be self hating

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SadLivwr, Deleted member 399, Chadeep and 3 others
1 good feature doesn't compensate for the lack of any other feature that is REMOTELY attractive
people will see the average manlet framelet subhuman south asian with the features i mentioned:
- Short chin
- SFS
- Coloring
- Rounded Jaws and Chins

Family is wealthy, but that still doesn't offset the lookspill there is for my race jfl, i'm 177cm - 5'10", i eat nonveg, i don't look like any curry you'd ever see on the streets

1 or 3 redeemable features won't compensate for the subhumanity village niggers have presented.
Images 67
Images 68
This is the Average north curry male model. NCT ridden Subhuman gets mogged by 4/10 whites.

• Ugh..
Reactions: volcelfatcel
- Short chin
- SFS
- Coloring
- Rounded Jaws and Chins

Curries also often have health issues . Diabetes, high blood pressure and heart attacks are quite common

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: johncruz12345, Chadeep, Deleted member 6963 and 1 other person
Curries also often have health issues . Diabetes, high blood pressure and heart attacks are quite common
very bad genes with that as well yea

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
Genetics but also the very oily and carbs based Indian food. Diet is important. Indians in the west are taller and better built than the ones at home

• +1
Truly over if its the best india can get. Inder Bajwa Looks like Newone Unfrauded.
Inder Bajwa literally looks like newone without his frauding unironically
I caged so hard yesterday

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep
Genetics but also the very oily and carbs based Indian food. Diet is important. Indians in the west are taller and better built than the ones at home
nah not really
i showed @Chadeep @Preston @kikethurston133 a photo of a bunch of curry guys
they are subhuman
very subhuman.

• +1
He mogs the average Indian but isn’t that attractive on PSL standards. Keep in mind that considering he’s a male model his status is better, even if he looks normie tier
I'm not talking out of my ass btw. Here are my sources

Diet also plays a role yea

suffer from metabolic syndrome diabetes and high blood pressure

-prone to heart disease

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and volcelfatcel
He mogs the average Indian but isn’t that attractive on PSL standards. Keep in mind that considering he’s a male model his status is better, even if he looks normie tier
Images 44
Images 46
Images 45

Not really hard to be male model considering these are the average Curries.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AcneScars, looksmaxxtocope, Deleted member 399 and 3 others
I'm not talking out of my ass btw. Here are my sources

Diet also plays a role yea

suffer from metabolic syndrome diabetes and high blood pressure

-prone to heart disease
South Asian subhumanity never ceases to amaze

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399, Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
average IQ of 84 (borderline mentally retarded)
average height of 5'6 (5 inches shorter than the west)
average looks are lower than most other groups - prob only on the same level as east/southeast asians
average athleticism is also absurdly low
etc

what quality is there to prop up jfl...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: volcelfatcel, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 399 and 3 others
nah not really
i showed @Chadeep @Preston @kikethurston133 a photo of a bunch of curry guys
they are subhuman
very subhuman.
yeah I understand. It’s hard for curries but in the west they’re taller and bigger than their parents

Scientists compared 3 groups of immigrants in London: Those born in Bangladesh, Those born in Bangladesh but raised in London. And those born in London

We found that the longer a man lived in Bangladesh as a child, the shorter he was as an adult. This suggests that boys growing up in Bangladesh had to trade off growing taller for something else, such as immunity.

Also, the UK-born children of Bangladeshi migrants had higher levels of testosterone than men with non-migrant parents, suggesting that children of migrants may adjust their trade offs in different ways than children of non-migrants. These men may be at greater risk of enlargement of the prostate in later life, and may need to be especially aware of screening programmes for prostate disease.

Indeed, it's just a meme
we'll just claim MENA brother and look for ourselves
no point failoing our SMV

fuck being curry or paki in the 2021 dating market jfl:lul:
cucked subhuman if you have to larp as another race just for foids, tuboflard doesn’t larp

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 6963 and 2 others
South Asian subhumanity never ceases to amaze
Why tho? I still don't get it. I want to do more research on this topic but I don't have much free time. I haven't arrived at a conclusion yet

Last edited:
  • +1
man maybe it's time to move to india
if @zoomerjeet got stacies :forcedsmile:
Still surprised how he got North Indid stacies meanwhile Chadpreets like @AcneScars Rot here.

• JFL
Reactions: AcneScars, Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
cucked subhuman if you have to larp as another race, tuboflard doesn’t larp
Still haven't larped as any race
but i have considered it jfl

If anyone asks me I still say curry but the looks of disgust are real, they lump you in with other subhuman south asians jfl

tuboflard doesn't larp either because he can't larp he is literally stereotypical curry in terms of coloring and pheno jfl

• +1
Reactions: kikethurston133 and Jason Voorhees
Why tho? I still don't get it. I want to do more research on this topic but I don't have much free time.
I don't understand either man
Even if you eat meat, indians have lowest muscle mass, we have some of the worst athletic genetics, south asians lack so much shit
blows my mind honestly

average IQ of 84 (borderline mentally retarded)
average height of 5'6 (5 inches shorter than the west)
average looks are lower than most other groups - prob only on the same level as east/southeast asians
average athleticism is also absurdly low
etc

what quality is there to prop up jfl...
I’ve met many smart Indians. They excell in academics here in the west. Maybe the rural villages are pulling the IQ down
Kinda agree on that. A lot of Indians are short but a lot of them are also protein deficient. I’ve met some tall Indians

Sadly the face is what fucks up Indians the most and is the probably the hardest to fix

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath

If anyone asks me I still say curry but the looks of disgust are real, they lump you in with other subhuman south asians jfl

tuboflard doesn't larp either because he can't larp he is literally stereotypical curry in terms of coloring and pheno jfl
Tub of lard is a good example of looks> race btw he still slays despite being a curry. Gets rejected often but still a slayer.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Shrek2OnDvD and volcelfatcel

claim med

• JFL
Why tho? I still don't get it. I want to do more research on this topic but I don't have much free time. I haven't arrived at a conclusion yet
Jfl go on /pol/ then post a thread about Indian pride & they’ll do all the research along with presenting it in a well explained matter for you 🤣🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, volcelfatcel and Jason Voorhees
cucked subhuman if you have to larp as another race just for foids, tuboflard doesn’t larp
But nah so far, my parents identify as indian so I can't say anything either
I might stick to it or consider something else

but me being lumped in with the village niggers from india is not fun even if I fit zero of the stereotypes @Preston @Chadeep

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
claim med
Went out with lads Saturday night to my local town.

Chatting with a Malaysian girl with indian roots. i thought she was alright.

Says she's on and off with her ex. I get her Facebook and then went off to the bar to get another drink with the lads.

Fast forward to 4am, i'm lying in bed drunk af and about to have a wank.

She messages me randomly asking whether she can call me. I agree.

She tells me she's never seen a Med like me before. Says she only likes nordic guys and think Meds are unnatractive.

Calls me the hottest Med she's ever seen.

Says she would drive to mine if she was sober.

After we finished talking, had my wank, then knocked out.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Chadeep, kikethurston133 and 1 other person

but me being lumped in with the village niggers from india is not fun even if I fit zero of the stereotypes @Preston @Chadeep
Are you relatively tall for an Indian? Not completely subhuman/nerdy and somewhat social?

• +1

nigga what nobody lumps you in with villagers if you’re westernized
westernized = non fob accent, nt clothes, etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and volcelfatcel
Are you relatively tall for an Indian? Not completely subhuman/nerdy and somewhat social?
i'm 5'10 so yeah, average height per @Preston is 5'7-5'8 for zoomer indians, I'm the furthest thing from a subhuman and these guys can confirm, not nerdy and i'm socially confident.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Shrek2OnDvD, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
he has more bone mass in his face than barrett
chadpreet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Shrek2OnDvD
i'm 5'10 so yeah, average height per @Preston is 5'7-5'8 for zoomer indians, I'm the furthest thing from a subhuman and these guys can confirm, not nerdy and i'm socially confident.
Than you seem to being doing okay. I understand some women would be turned off by being Indian, but so far you mog most of your own people. Have you though about going to India?

• +1
nigga what nobody lumps you in with villagers if you’re westernized
westernized = non fob accent, nt clothes, etc
Cope lol, if you claim south asian people will lump you in with other subhumans this is not even a debate it's a fact

Everyone mocks indian accents if you claim curry, fuck I have claimed curry and have been mocked for the accent (which i don't have ) and asked if i'm joking about being indian jfl :forcedsmile:

@Preston @Chadeep @curryslayerordeath the village niggers from india affect our smv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, kikethurston133, Chadeep and 3 others
Than you seem to being doing okay. I understand some women would be turned off by being Indian, but so far you mog most of your own people. Have you though about going to India?
I don't plan to go to india since I already live extremely well here i'm just downgrading hard in QoL and opportunities

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and kikethurston133
Tub of lard is a good example of looks> race btw he still slays despite being a curry. Gets rejected often but still a slayer.
Xangsane is doing a brutal racepill experiment and he used tuboflard as example of dark curry and he did SIGNIFICANTLY MUCH WORSE than every single other person of similar PSL of other races if you consider tub to be around 5.5 PSL

Plus his tinder shows white mid normie results .

His looks do not transcend race at all .

Forget him even that moose Ali nigga got mogged by sid malhotra . Phenopill is v brutal , phenomax is lifemax for dark curries

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Gaia262, curryslayerordeath and 1 other person
Cope lol, if you claim south asian people will lump you in with other subhumans this is not even a debate it's a fact

Everyone mocks indian accents if you claim curry, fuck I have claimed curry and have been mocked for the accent (which i don't have ) and asked if i'm joking about being indian jfl :forcedsmile:

@Preston @Chadeep @curryslayerordeath the village niggers from india affect our smv
I remember I went to Belgium to meet some family once. We were driving down a main road when I saw a wedding hall. Their were white people wearing sari’s and traditional Indian clothing. It was quite a shock

You guys have a rich history and culture. Don’t let any one say otherwise

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Chadeep and volcelfatcel
Ethnic uprising when??!?

• Love it
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Xangsane is doing a brutal racepill experiment and he used tuboflard as example of dark curry and he did SIGNIFICANTLY MUCH WORSE than every single other person of similar PSL of other races if you consider tub to be around 5.5 PSL

Plus his tinder shows white mid normie results .

His looks do not transcend race at all .

Forget him even that moose Ali nigga got mogged by sid malhotra . Phenopill is v brutal , phenomax is lifemax for dark curries
I'm talking about irl. He's posted proof.Moose and tub both would slay irl. That Chang Simonas failed on tinder aswell

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, volcelfatcel, Chadeep and 1 other person

Yeah idek what I could ever do, even if I was acting from an individualistic perspective.
It’s not just SMV btw, the country and people have zero respect in the political & economic sphere too. As soon as mass immigration stops or if white westerners become far right leaning, it’ll be completely over for any western curry’s QoL unless they have multimillionaire tier wealth.

• +1
I'm talking about irl. He's posted proof.Moose and tub both would slay irl. That Chang Simonas failed on tinder aswell
Tinder is a shit example of staying. 75% of the people their are men and it’s a fucking sausage fest

Irl is a better example of slaying capabilities

• +1

Based bro , honestly follow my advice , fuck all this curry pride 🤣
I mean facially tub is good for irl but that's not a testament to him , it's just that I've seen subhuman curry Manlets with girls anyway irl but their options r limited to other low curry girls unless they have money and status too

That urban pendu can destroy every pussy tho if he wanted to, he's a legit chadpreet

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
Based bro , honestly follow my advice , fuck all this curry pride 🤣

I mean facially tub is good for irl but that's not a testament to him , it's just that I've seen subhuman curry Manlets with girls anyway irl but their options r limited to other low curry girls unless they have money and status too

That urban pendu can destroy every pussy tho if he wanted to, he's a legit chadpreet
Tub has slayed decent looking girls tbh. Plenty of white girls. On top of that he's a manlet

• +1
Tbf the competition irl isn't THAT big in UK . most normies can get girls too . I'm being bit harsh . But like against top tier guys and for appeal you'll struggle lots as an ethnic unless you're light, tall , don't look curry, stylemax, fashionmax ,NT . Basically the slayer style shit

@volcelfatcel @Preston

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
Tub has slayed decent looking girls tbh. Plenty of white girls. On top of that he's a manlet
Nigga so does JamesHowlett

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, Deleted member 6963, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Tub would do better irl.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I want to believe you (ded srs), but if you're all that you say you are, why do you have a "Over it is. Began it never did." underneath your avi? Why are you rotting here?

• +1
@Chadeep @Preston @kikethurston133 hope u guys saw the screenshots I sent in dms :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, kikethurston133 and Jason Voorhees