BEING SELF HATING IS BEYOND FUCKING PATHETIC

Over for hatecels

• +1
Reactions: GripMaxxing
Don't bother, the average curryjeet will do everything from blaming tyrone in Harlem to sven in Norway for his lack of sexual success than to actually introspect
And before some Curry starts replying with 'but muh bug eyes recessed bones'
Shut the fuck up. No one cares. You are a subhuman because your parents have shit genes. Coping by claiming that the entire race is ugly is an easy way out for you to feel good about the fact that perhaps you aren't 'alone' in this dilemma. No. Chadjeets are fucking women rn whilst you are rotting in this forum.
Fair point bhai

Regardless of race, nationality or skin colour, being self hating is probably the worst thing you can do to your self. Nothing pains me more than seeing an ethnic faggot shitting on his own people for white validation

Yes, life is unfair. The world is a fucked up place and I’m not denying their are problems, but wallowing in your own self pity is not going to change that. Self hate never helps

Has anyone ever noticed no one respects self haters irl? For example Chinese and Indians throw their own people under the bus constantly for white validation and yet are the most mocked people on here (not all but it’s sadly quite common among them)

How can anyone respect you, if you don’t even respect yourself?
Cant blame them the biggest enemy of indians are other indians. Crab mentality is a massive problem in the culture unlike other cultures.

where i live older indians especially indian women refuse to walk on the same road as other indians to impress the white people that live there, its pathetic to see as the whites just laugh seeing this and its an automatic loss for all indians really.

Just in general the shit stereotypes and shit culture plus shit looking people and crab mentality leads to self hatred.

when you see a good indian lift them up on a case by case basis, this is what i do in real life.

my advice is just to max your stats up and upgrade untill you are no longer effected.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD