BEING SELF HATING IS BEYOND FUCKING PATHETIC

I want to believe you (ded srs), but if you're all that you say you are, why do you have a "Over it is. Began it never did." underneath your avi? Why are you rotting here?
I'm 20-25bf I have a body failo
I use this forum since all I have is online class, this forum is fun to use when I'm bored in class doing nothing jfl

I have already said Im deleting acc once I finish leaning which is next year

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Jason Voorhees
And? That solidifies my point. Looks> Race
No . Any normie shitskin can get girls
Screenshot 20210730 203803

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan, volcelfatcel, Chadeep and 2 others
I use this forum since all I have is online class, this forum is fun to use when I'm bored in class doing nothing jfl

Lose weight, go gym, you’re already above average and not autistic. All you need now is stylemaxx and you’re set. Go slay chadpreet

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Lose weight, go gym, you’re already above average and not autistic. All you need now is stylemaxx and you’re set. Go slay chadpreet
Indeed but gym is closed here until more people get vaxxed :feelshaha:

• So Sad
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
  • JFL
Reactions: SadLivwr, Chadeep, Deleted member 6963 and 1 other person
I am saying for TOP appeal and top guys. Howlett can only make out with drunk beckiesnwho will be embarrassed of their actions the next day while he brags on incel forums
:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963

Let me rephrase my question then. Are you sexually successfully? If you are, why do you claim "it never began" underneath your avi? And if you're not sexually successful despite being as attractive as you claim, why do you think that is the case?

• +1
Yeah idek what I could ever do, even if I was acting from an individualistic perspective.
It’s not just SMV btw, the country and people have zero respect in the political & economic sphere too. As soon as mass immigration stops or if white westerners become far right leaning, it’ll be completely over for any western curry’s QoL unless they have multimillionaire tier wealth.
Indeed bhaijaan it's unfixable I can break every stereotype but nothing will do it

People see South asians as creepy subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, curryslayerordeath and kikethurston133
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan, Chadeep and volcelfatcel
Let me rephrase my question then. Are you sexually successfully? If you are, why do you claim "it never began" underneath your avi? And if you're not sexually successful despite being as attractive as you claim, why do you think that is the case?
I'm literally 16 nigga
People that have seen my older pics know that I was subhuman until I started puberty
I'm literally just starting life

It's a meme it's a joke don't take it seriously

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 399 and Shrek2OnDvD
Indeed bhaijaan it's unfixable I can break every stereotype but nothing will do it

People see South asians as creepy subhumans
Exactly

Fuck curry pride

Start med maxxing

Embrace your new origins and brothers
SEI86277709

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Darkthrone, turkproducer, Deleted member 10615 and 5 others
true

whenever I fuck up somewhere and know it was my fault, I start to hate someone else for it

jfl at being selfhating

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Shrek2OnDvD
  • +1
I'm talking about irl. He's posted proof.Moose and tub both would slay irl. That Chang Simonas failed on tinder aswell
What kind of phenos are attractive in India?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
What kind of phenos are attractive in India?
All phenos that are light skinned. I'm talking about actual light skin here with red undertones etc. Its a huge halo more than enough to get u laid unless ur a manlet or obese

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, curryslayerordeath, Chadeep and 1 other person
All phenos that are light skinned. I'm talking about actual light skin here with red undertones etc. Its a huge halo more than enough to get u laid unless ur a manlet or obese
yea but what does "actual light skin with red undertones" mean?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Basically Med.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
yea but what does "actual light skin with red undertones" mean?
Basically med skin. Curries often have bad undertones. Greyish yellow. As long as u don't have that ur good. It's rare to see red undertones on curries tho

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and curryslayerordeath
Tub has slayed decent looking girls tbh. Plenty of white girls. On top of that he's a manlet
Because he looks African American

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, volcelfatcel and Jason Voorhees
Yea because asians have actually redeemable features that some girls like
their neotenous looks are something redeemable

Curries are aboriginal caucasian abominations for the most part that look like shit
we have no redeemable features besides indo nordic and that is 1% of the population between pakistan and india
@Preston can confirm how shit south asian features are
objectively unattractive such as:
- Short chin
- SFS
- Bug Eyes, possibly the worst orbitals hands down out of any race
- Coloring
- Rounded Jaws and Chins

Bollywood is a failo nowadays not a singular halo besides the good looking actors you see

Cope. Girls actually like indians more than east asians... kpop is cope.

Asians get bullied cuz of kpop.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, Shrek2OnDvD and volcelfatcel
Cope. Girls actually like indians more than east asians... kpop is cope.
Idk about that chief
At least they have a niche to be fetishized for
Our only niche is girls interested in rape but South asians aren't attractive enough to rape women jfl @Preston @Chadeep @kikethurston133

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and Shrek2OnDvD
Idk about that chief
Our only niche is girls interested in rape but South asians aren't attractive enough to rape women jfl @Preston @Chadeep @kikethurston133
No. Girls who are mentally ill like curries... which is like 90% of girls anyways

So u guys have a big niche.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Chadeep
Idk about that chief
Also. Sjw halo.

White girls will sometimes date curries to show how non racist they are.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Chadeep
No. Girls who are mentally ill like curries... which is like 90% of girls anyways

So u guys have a big niche.
Nigga then why don't u larp as curry and report to us your success with girls 👍

• JFL
Reactions: faggotchadlite and volcelfatcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Shrek2OnDvD, Chadeep and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Shrek2OnDvD, Chadeep and 1 other person
self hate doesn't make sense, every race has good looking people in it
even if you're a 5'2 bug eye curry - the problem is your genetics/roll of the dice, blame fate or your parents instead of your race as a whole which does have moggers

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite and Shrek2OnDvD
Girls associate all negative stereotypes with curries

Terrorists = afghans and Pakis
Scammers and taxi drivers = Indians
Rapists = Indians

I can name so many more

Streetshitting , cow dung eating, Manlets, skinnyfat, small frames, stinky etc

Meanwhile Pakis and afghans get terrorists , Isis , 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah bro let me run osama bin Laden game to fuck mentally ill foids :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::soy:I:soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Ryan, Chadeep and 2 others
Nigga then why don't u larp as curry and report to us your success with girls 👍
johncruz is a shitposter whos just fucking with curries jfl

nigga is some 6'3 rich hapa in UAE, where arabs treat curries like literal slaves & talks abt curries having high smv there lmfao

half the girls there would prob rather date dogs

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan, Shrek2OnDvD, Chadeep and 3 others
johncruz is a shitposter whos just fucking with curries jfl

nigga is some 6'3 rich hapa in UAE, where arabs treat curries like literal slaves & talks abt curries having high smv there lmfao

half the girls there would prob rather date dogs
Tbh. Curries genuinely have high smv here... altho arabs have the highest.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Ryan, Shrek2OnDvD, kikethurston133 and 2 others
I would be self-hating if i was ethnic.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
I would be self-hating if i was ethnic.
Yeah because you’re ugly as a white guy rn, but if because ethnic you’d just as ugly

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
Girls associate all negative stereotypes with curries

Terrorists = afghans and Pakis
Scammers and taxi drivers = Indians
Rapists = Indians

I can name so many more

Streetshitting , cow dung eating, Manlets, skinnyfat, small frames, stinky etc

Meanwhile Pakis and afghans get terrorists , Isis , 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah bro let me run osama bin Laden game to fuck mentally ill foids :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::soy:I:soy:
Ngl id rather get terrorist falio than all the other stereotypes you listed for Indians. Yeah both are still shit at the end of the day

• So Sad
Reactions: kikethurston133
Still surprised how he got North Indid stacies meanwhile Chadpreets like @AcneScars Rot here.
going on another date , this time will send pics for y'all

Their is a solution. Yes, Curries have problems. We know

The solution is to stop self hating and actually do something about it. Fight back against discrimination. Get into pop culture. Look at Asians and their KPOP. It helps them massively

No ones asking you to be a nationalist. Just accept the problems within the community and try to fix them
You are so right... K-pop guys are high value, they can go to 1OAK or ChinaWhite or any top tier establishment in London, NYC, LA, Miami, Paris, Dubai, Rio, Buenos Aires, Milan, Cape town, Sydney and slay...

Jesus Christ it's amazing how deluded people are.

Whenever any girl talks about a Chang, it's suffixed with '...for an Asian guy'.

Oh and another thing, I recently found out in that K-pop world it's not just crazy surgeries to cure subhumanity, they are also forced to take testosterone inhibitors, to make sure they stay looking more effeminate. I got this from a legit source, a dude who's sister is in that world and knows some of these guys personally...

good looking south asians hurt their own SMV just to "Break the stereotypes" when it's an unwinnable battle because those south asians are 5-1% of the population
@Preston @Chadeep @kikethurston133
Thank you so much for making this point, I been trying to say this for years, but people don't get it.

I'm saying this as an ethnic who has never been rejected straight up, but as someone who was given the blackpill by a girl after sex who told me I can't ever be attractive because I'm ethnic (along with other shit) that started my downward spiral.

It doesn't matter after that if girls telling me I'm decent looking, or girls approaching me etc, because even if I ever accept I am decent looking, as guys like @Chadeep or @LondonVillie have said, I'm always too fucked knowing I'm coming in with a 48.8 average to bat...at number 9- because the actions of the other 95% of my people have fucked me over and mean my abilities count for shit

Don't bother, the average curryjeet will do everything from blaming tyrone in Harlem to sven in Norway for his lack of sexual success than to actually introspect
And before some Curry starts replying with 'but muh bug eyes recessed bones'
Shut the fuck up. No one cares. You are a subhuman because your parents have shit genes. Coping by claiming that the entire race is ugly is an easy way out for you to feel good about the fact that perhaps you aren't 'alone' in this dilemma. No. Chadjeets are fucking women rn whilst you are rotting in this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Chinacurry