Being short can be an advantage

mathis

mathis

Zephir
Ok your probably thinking tf is he talking abt?? But hear me out.( what im gonna say dont work for 5’4 or less )
being short can become a quality if it embrace well who you are, the same way a women can make the fact that she is tall an advantage. its all abt the mindset.
The biggest problem abt being short is rejecting it. Make it way worse. If you embrace your height , "become" your height, make it a part of who you are, it wont be a problem anymore. Make it a part of your charisma.
tall insecure guy<short confident( not the mcgregor type of confidence ofc. Just confident).
Actually height isnt an attractive feature like face. Its mainly due to society standart. And not etheir due to a survival instinct this argument can easly be debunked.
Btw a lot of women actually like being same height with a guy. And im not talking abt 1% of women. A LOT of them actually like it. Its not over.
Tall guys with a small D is very hard to get away with btw. Maybe the only moment when its truly over sadly.

Hight iq anwser or stfu

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Dicktator, EggKing and 20 others
Idk bro it seems cope

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator, disheartenedcel, mike21 and 19 others
League Of Legends Lol GIF by BIGCLAN

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, mike21, datboijj and 8 others
I can be
Idk bro it seems cope
I can be wrong bro im just a human. But then you need to give me actual reason why

• JFL
Reactions: mike21, aleksander and fikki
And not etheir due to a survival instinct this argument can easly be debunked.
Debunk it now because this just seems retarded. If you are taller you can be more protective and intimidating.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dicktator and Big White Cuck
Btw a lot of women actually like being same height with a guy. And im not talking abt 1% of women. A LOT of them actually like it. Its not over.
There's 0 evidence for this.

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator and wishIwasSalludon
I can confidently say if this is not a troll post it’s over tbh,you should go on Reddit to preach this shit

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator, user123456, Verline and 4 others
cope

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator and mike21
b
Ok your probably thinking tf is he talking abt?? But hear me out.( what im gonna say dont work for 5’4 or less )
being short can become a quality if it embrace well who you are, the same way a women can make the fact that she is tall an advantage. its all abt the mindset.
The biggest problem abt being short is rejecting it. Make it way worse. If you embrace your height , "become" your height, make it a part of who you are, it wont be a problem anymore. Make it a part of your charisma.
tall insecure guy<short confident( not the mcgregor type of confidence ofc. Just confident).
Actually height isnt an attractive feature like face. Its mainly due to society standart. And not etheir due to a survival instinct this argument can easly be debunked.
Tall guys with a small D is very hard to get away with btw. Maybe the only moment when its truly over sadly.

Hight iq anwser or stfu
bluepilled fuck

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator, Deleted member 51465 and wishIwasSalludon
im 5 7 its not advantageous at all take it from a manlet like me

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator
Debunk it now because this just seems retarded. If you are taller you can be more protective and intimidating.
Ok. Muscle mass is proven to give way more actual protection than height, and a lot of actual important thing to survive before arent even concidered as attractive today. But there is even more reason i wrote it down somewhere

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck
︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎

Attachments

• v12044gd0000cmhieg7og65i7ucckt90.mp4
    1.2 MB
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, sportsmogger and funkyflamingo
Ok. Muscle mass is proven to give way more actual protection than height, and a lot of actual important thing to survive before arent even concidered as attractive today. But there is even more reason i wrote it down somewhere
But if your taller you can build more muscle mass?

im 5 7 its not advantageous at all take it from a manlet like me
Yh ofc your a stupid incell(no offence) do you think you would get more play if you were a tall guy 100% shure that he cant pull because he is tall?

I bet his father is short
No, the point was that girls are gonna clown you if you’re short. They won’t see you as man enough and a leader.

• +1
Reactions: mike21 and sportsmogger
feels so good to go over height threads and knowing that u don't have any of these problems

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: mike21, zura, SurgeryEnjoyer and 4 others
But if your taller you can build more muscle mass?
Not how human brain work. Just look at it today. The more you LOOK jacked, the more people think you are. Most people even think you just build less muscle when your tall

Yh ofc your a stupid incell(no offence) do you think you would get more play if you were a tall guy 100% shure that he cant pull because he is tall?
nigger ofc I would get play if I was taller, I already do just 100x lesser then myself if I was 6 ft

ur a braindead bluepilled retard that has not stepped outside and seen reality

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
No, the point was that girls are gonna clown you if you’re short. They won’t see you as man enough and a leader.
Not true. There is a very low % of tall women that are insecure abt their height and feel hate toward short guys because they are less feminie because of them. The same way short guys often hate tall women. And this kind of women make a lot of noice. That all

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck
ur a braindead bluepilled retard that has not stepped outside and seen reality
As always. Not argument. You probably get no play because your dumb

6'1, Eastern Europe. More than enough to height mog the streets. Also wore lifts today for my date, probably was around 190 cm
6’1 is peak human height in any possible domain except some sports

• +1
Reactions: adam_ross2549
As always. Not argument. You probably get no play because your dumb
how is being shorter or same height have an advantage?
Miring IQ :lul:

6’1 is peak human height in any possible domain except some sports
heightflation, now 6'2 is bare minimum go see tinder and tiktok

Listen you pathetic Manlet who would you rather be and who looks more proportional the 6”1 guy on the left or the fucking 5”6 Manlet in the right picture getting height mogged by a 5”10 guy LOL

Attachments

• 66BA025D-6C96-418F-86F8-B0DCDD9DECE0.png
    66BA025D-6C96-418F-86F8-B0DCDD9DECE0.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 1C6B1C65-3AC2-46F1-B82E-CD5B95DB4806.jpeg
    1C6B1C65-3AC2-46F1-B82E-CD5B95DB4806.jpeg
    204.2 KB · Views: 0
how is being shorter or same height have an advantage?
Miring IQ :lul:
Again. Low iq respond. No argument. I gave reason why it may be true. You cant gave me a single argument against it

Listen you pathetic Manlet who would you rather be and who looks more proportional the 6”1 guy on the left or the fucking 5”6 Manlet in the right picture getting height mogged by a 5”10 guy LOL
6’1 is perfect. I never said otherwise. And im not short btw

• +1
Reactions: finn899
Again. Low iq respond. No argument. I gave reason why it may be true. You cant gave me a single argument against it
actual retard, not even gonna argue anymore

Manlet cope dnr

• +1
Reactions: Framemogger69 and funkyflamingo
.org incell are even more dumb than thought

heightflation, now 6'2 is bare minimum go see tinder and tiktok
Jfl at believing women :feelskek:, I’ve seen people guess height wrong by 2-3 inches or more irl. Tiktok is concentrated retardation.

• +1
Reactions: zura
Me seeking for actual argument :
Jfl at thinking anybody is going to bother actually arguing over you're barely coherent, bluepilled, word salad

Jfl at believing women :feelskek:, I’ve seen people guess height wrong by 2-3 inches or more irl. Tiktok is concentrated retardation.
True. Btw women dont even want that tall. In average 6’1 is concidered perfect so 6’2 isnt better than 6ft

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
nobody engage with this retard anymore, enough said by the graph above

• +1
Reactions: Verline, socialcel, Kamui and 2 others
Bro is just give me a random graph. Put thr studie link. And btw the fact that you send this show that you didnt got what i meant.
nigger shut the fuck up, ur just trolling and low iq. the graph is based on why women reject men solely based on height.

mathis

Iron​

JoinedJan 1, 2024Posts36Reputation12

grey name = opinion rejected

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
nobody engage with this retard anymore, enough said by the graph above
and there is an actual difficult reason why the graph is like that. Womens that do studies like that are intrested in height and a lot are insecure tall women