Being short can be an advantage

To be charismatic you need to accept who you are as a whole

the short guy act insecure asf.your just making what i said even more true
I don't know man, I think Floyd Mayweather has something going for him, but in comparison with the tall guy he looks like a cuck

I don't know man, I think Floyd Mayweather has something going for him, but in comparison with the tall guy he looks like a cuck
Ofc. Because your a guy. Its where thing gets tricky. Height is also importante between guys so we feel like women are "attracted" the same way as we do. But its not. Women dont view the mog thing ect. Women love feminine man as you may know it already. Being short is a feminine feature. If your short but with a feminine face its not a problem

• +1
Reactions: Eblan
The way you act, for exemple, dont use your body to take advantage on other, use word and hand mouvement for exemple. A perfect exemple of a man that succed at making his short height a good thing, is thomas shelby in peaky blinder. He is always the shortest, but somehow manage to have the most presence even tho other actor are pretty charismatic
Its a TV show. In real Life there Are no cameras on anyone.

Its a TV show. In real Life there Are no cameras on anyone.
the only say for me to give an exemple is to give a tv show actor. Otherwise i wouldnt be shure that everyone were going to know who i was talking abt. But the actor is the same

Sad Cry Me A River GIF by Pudgy Penguins

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
i mean if thinking that makes you sleep better at night

• JFL
Reactions: Verline
i mean if thinking that makes you sleep better at night
im not concerned by that. Just saying the truth that no incel wantt to talk abt. Look like it piss of some tall guys that come here to self masturbate

im not concerned by that. Just saying the truth that no incel wantt to talk abt. Look like it piss of some tall guys that come here to self masturbate
you’re retarded

Everyone still saying "cope" but none of you can actually debunk my theory. How funny

Incel are just low iq angry kids

Just saw this🤣its a women btw. B-But its over right??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240116_163115_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20240116_163115_Discord.jpg
    508 KB · Views: 0
Ok your probably thinking tf is he talking abt?? But hear me out.( what im gonna say dont work for 5’4 or less )
being short can become a quality if it embrace well who you are, the same way a women can make the fact that she is tall an advantage. its all abt the mindset.
The biggest problem abt being short is rejecting it. Make it way worse. If you embrace your height , "become" your height, make it a part of who you are, it wont be a problem anymore. Make it a part of your charisma.
tall insecure guy<short confident( not the mcgregor type of confidence ofc. Just confident).
Actually height isnt an attractive feature like face. Its mainly due to society standart. And not etheir due to a survival instinct this argument can easly be debunked.
Btw a lot of women actually like being same height with a guy. And im not talking abt 1% of women. A LOT of them actually like it. Its not over.
Tall guys with a small D is very hard to get away with btw. Maybe the only moment when its truly over sadly.

Hight iq anwser or stfu
sounds like an indian wrote this, dnr

Btw a lot of women actually like being same height with a guy. And im not talking abt 1% of women. A LOT of them actually like it. Its not over.
Even a 5"6 Indian like me knows better than to cope this hard

the only say for me to give an exemple is to give a tv show actor. Otherwise i wouldnt be shure that everyone were going to know who i was talking abt. But the actor is the same
nigga u bringin up peaky blinders. gtfo off this forum u deathnic cunt

Ok your probably thinking tf is he talking abt?? But hear me out.( what im gonna say dont work for 5’4 or less )
being short can become a quality if it embrace well who you are, the same way a women can make the fact that she is tall an advantage. its all abt the mindset.
The biggest problem abt being short is rejecting it. Make it way worse. If you embrace your height , "become" your height, make it a part of who you are, it wont be a problem anymore. Make it a part of your charisma.
tall insecure guy<short confident( not the mcgregor type of confidence ofc. Just confident).
Actually height isnt an attractive feature like face. Its mainly due to society standart. And not etheir due to a survival instinct this argument can easly be debunked.
Tall guys with a small D is very hard to get away with btw. Maybe the only moment when its truly over sadly.

Hight iq anwser or stfu
if I was short (under 5'7) I would dwarfmax since im tall (over 6') I roidmax the only actual death sentence imo is being between 5'8-5'11

DNRD nice cope though

Why would you post this piece of shit thread here. Stick to Reddit faggot.

Hight iq anwser or stfu
the idea of height being preffered due to society is def true too , yes biologically its preffered but society play a huge role too, for example most women think height is correlated with penis size, a simple comparison between the avg penis and avg height maps disproves this

• +1
Reactions: mathis
the idea of height being preffered due to society is def true too , yes biologically its preffered but society play a huge role too, for example most women think height is correlated with penis size, a simple comparison between the avg penis and avg height maps disproves this
Yh for exemple we can just look at asia. Most idols are like 5’7 at most there. and every women are getting crazy on them. 100% societal

Go on tiktok and check the countless of tiktoks with hundred of thousands of likes romanticizing tall guys, then go check the countless of tiktoks mocking shorter men with hundred of thousands of likes as well, not only that but statistics speak for themselves as well

Go on tiktok and check the countless of tiktoks with hundred of thousands of likes romanticizing tall guys, then go check the countless of tiktoks mocking shorter men with hundred of thousands of likes as well, not only that but statistics speak for themselves as well
I never said tall wasnt better.it obv is. Just said that you can also be good as a short male. Btw there is also vid like that with same height man and women and even women taller with 3 million + like and maybe even more. Tiktok isnt the right place to tell.

I never said tall wasnt better.it obv is. Just said that you can also be good as a short male. Btw there is also vid like that with same height man and women and even women taller with 3 million + like and maybe even more. Tiktok isnt the right place to tell.
What some women consider "short" is well above average, the standards are higher then ever before, there is x100 more videos about romanticizing tall guys and x100 more videos mocking short guys, tiktok is still a decent place to gather info because all normies are on it so you get a good perspective

THERE IS 0 ADVANTAGE IN BEING SHORT. EVERY SHORT GUY WHO SLAYS WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER OFF TALL. TALL BETTER THAN SHORT. NO MATTER WHAT A SHORT MAN HAS, IT WOUILD BE BETTER IF HE WAS TALLER

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and fikki

Hight iq anwser or stfu
Manlets have higher smv on avg

I think op has a point. Being short will give you the advantage of having an easier time sucking 6'5 chad's cock :lul:

Kinda cope that height is not attractive but I agree a lot of it is a societal standard and I see what you mean people that seem to fit their height somehow are less effected socially, Iv noticed this somewhat with people who are ethnic so even tho they might be like 5’7 they look normal Becouse it’s normal for their race if that makes sense. Whereas a 5’7 nordic looking man will look wierd/incel. You need to look functional physically for this to work I think if that makes sense, like mgreggor, nobody would look at him and say “maybe if he had longer femurs he would be better at fighting” as well as the mental aspect where there is an insecureity or compensation, that some short people have but some don’t and just are their height but it doesn’t effect them, like Richard Hammond maybe.

Dymorphism is attractive height is not intrensically attractive but it is a dymorphic demension of your skeleton, but height without an overall dymorphic skeletal structure is not great. Clothes increase the importance of height tho becouse it hides an overall frail skeletal structure.

This guy in the middle is 6’6 for example you can immagine he would look much worse with no shirt

Here is no burnam I believe he is 6’5 or 6’6

• +1
manle

Hight iq anwser or stfu
manlets fucking suck

• Hmm...