Being short can be an advantage

Again. "Barely coherent". Mean nothing. Your just yapping
You are the one yapping you curry, manlet you're word salad was all over the place but basically just boiled down to "just be confident bro :soy::bluepill::redpill:". Kys you Mumbai, street shitter 2024cel.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
normal women dont have enought intrest to do this kind of studies

Ok your probably thinking tf is he talking abt?? But hear me out.( what im gonna say dont work for 5’4 or less )
being short can become a quality if it embrace well who you are, the same way a women can make the fact that she is tall an advantage. its all abt the mindset.
The biggest problem abt being short is rejecting it. Make it way worse. If you embrace your height , "become" your height, make it a part of who you are, it wont be a problem anymore. Make it a part of your charisma.
tall insecure guy<short confident( not the mcgregor type of confidence ofc. Just confident).
Actually height isnt an attractive feature like face. Its mainly due to society standart. And not etheir due to a survival instinct this argument can easly be debunked.
Btw a lot of women actually like being same height with a guy. And im not talking abt 1% of women. A LOT of them actually like it. Its not over.
Tall guys with a small D is very hard to get away with btw. Maybe the only moment when its truly over sadly.

Hight iq anwser or stfu
holy shit there needs to be a minimum iq requirement to post on these forums bc wow you are fucking stupid. mfs like you ruin the quality of actual half decent forums, please dont give your input on anything ever again

• +1
Reactions: Verline and 📎♿️⚙️
You are the one yapping you curry, manlet you're word salad was all over the place but basically just boiled down to "just be confident bro :soy::bluepill::redpill:". Kys you Mumbai, street shitter 2024cel.
Still no argument. And im not short or even asian.

holy shit there needs to be a minimum iq requirement to post on these forums bc wow you are fucking stupid. mfs like you ruin the quality of actual half decent forums, please dont give your input on anything ever again
Most intelligent incell:

Still no argument. And im not short or even asian.
Zoomer mutt

• JFL
Reactions: funkyflamingo
and there is an actual difficult reason why the graph is like that. Womens that do studies like that are intrested in height and a lot are insecure tall women
no nigga, you bring a 5'1 girl and she still wants atleast 5-6 inches difference in height ideally. Its in our biological dna to want the best offspring and taller=better

mathis

Iron​

JoinedJan 1, 2024Posts40Reputation13

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
Another tall guy that come on incell forum to self masturbate himself

Most intelligent incell:
Says the incel in denial faggot spamming "just be confident bro" also that's not how you spell incel, dumbass

• +1
Reactions: funkyflamingo
  • +1
no nigga, you bring a 5'1 girl and she still wants atleast 5-6 inches difference in height ideally. Its in our biological dna to want the best offspring and taller=better

mathis

Iron​

JoinedJan 1, 2024Posts40Reputation13n
No. There is more than reasons that debunk what you said. You know what i start to feel like your lying on the fact that your short

Yall dont comment if you dont have actual argument to give. If you do i will just ignore your comment

Screenshot 2024 01 15 195825

Congrats on being the first user on my ignore list GrAY

Mans cant andertand female on what attract them. They only can relate to what attract themselves
NIGGER IM 5 7
I Hope not. If you are your definitly crazy

btw if anyone want link with 200-1millions like tiktok vids of women saying that they like same height guys dm me

Fucking 2024cels man

• +1
6 feet tall is ideal

Ok your probably thinking tf is he talking abt?? But hear me out.( what im gonna say dont work for 5’4 or less )
being short can become a quality if it embrace well who you are, the same way a women can make the fact that she is tall an advantage. its all abt the mindset.
The biggest problem abt being short is rejecting it. Make it way worse. If you embrace your height , "become" your height, make it a part of who you are, it wont be a problem anymore. Make it a part of your charisma.
tall insecure guy<short confident( not the mcgregor type of confidence ofc. Just confident).
Actually height isnt an attractive feature like face. Its mainly due to society standart. And not etheir due to a survival instinct this argument can easly be debunked.
Btw a lot of women actually like being same height with a guy. And im not talking abt 1% of women. A LOT of them actually like it. Its not over.
Tall guys with a small D is very hard to get away with btw. Maybe the only moment when its truly over sadly.

Hight iq anwser or stfu
cope

shit thread tbh

Yeah stop it. Not gonna answer you no more now stfu
ok imma give valid information. No its not an advantage. Literally look at what all girls say jfl

1st of all i agree with being confident no matter what's ur height , looks, etc
But with being short even if u overcome ur insecurity or u tried to hide it u are still short even if u put on some muscles your height will still play a huge huge part especially when it comes to getting women , yes agree there's foids that doesn't care about height but that's a very little percentage , let's say ur 5.5 with bold confidence and personalitymaxxed and u approach women in a night club
yes they might look at u laugh at ur jokes ( if u have a good humor mostly u do cuz short people usually funny jfl ) but at ur best u will get to the friendzone which no body wants

to make the short story shorter
can u get women as a friends and be in the freindzone 🤓 ? yes
can u get women as relationship partners ? Chances are near zero
War Omg GIF by Bombay Softwares

ofc i didnt get to the moneymaxx part ( cuz yes there's a lot of foids that care about the money only

and u also can date ur 4.10ft local girl but u will have midget sons and they will life play on legendary level

Are you sure bro?

Attachments

• RDT_20240116_115804.mp4
    2 MB
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, M0gger and Deleted member 51098
If you are taller than 5'7, it is not necessary to take your height so seriously, height is only influential when it is less than that

sometimes I think blackpill is crudely true and other times I just feel like it's mocked from what I see and from my own experience, the attraction is pure rng jfl

• +1
Reactions: mathis
1st of all i agree with being confident no matter what's ur height , looks, etc
But with being short even if u overcome ur insecurity or u tried to hide it u are still short even if u put on some muscles your height will still play a huge huge part especially when it comes to getting women , yes agree there's foids that doesn't care about height but that's a very little percentage , let's say ur 5.5 with bold confidence and personalitymaxxed and u approach women in a night club
yes they might look at u laugh at ur jokes ( if u have a good humor mostly u do cuz short people usually funny jfl ) but at ur best u will get to the friendzone which no body wants

to make the short story shorter
can u get women as a friends and be in the freindzone 🤓 ? yes
can u get women as relationship partners ? Chances are near zero
War Omg GIF by Bombay Softwares

ofc i didnt get to the moneymaxx part ( cuz yes there's a lot of foids that care about the money only

and u also can date ur 4.10ft local girl but u will have midget sons and they will life play on legendary level
I agree with what you said. Howerver you missed a crusial part of my point: make your height become yourself in a way. It need to be part of your charisma ect. You need to include height when it come to build a personnality and charisma. Then as i said, you reduced the height problem by a lot. But ofc it will always be better to be tall. Never said otherwise

I agree with what you said. Howerver you missed a crusial part of my point: make your height become yourself in a way. It need to be part of your charisma ect. You need to include height when it come to build a personnality and charisma. Then as i said, you reduced the height problem by a lot. But ofc it will always be better to be tall. Never said otherwise
how do u include your height on your personality and charisma ?
Can u explain

how do u include your height on your personality and charisma ?
Can u explain
The way you act, for exemple, dont use your body to take advantage on other, use word and hand mouvement for exemple. A perfect exemple of a man that succed at making his short height a good thing, is thomas shelby in peaky blinder. He is always the shortest, but somehow manage to have the most presence even tho other actor are pretty charismatic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51098
The way you act, for exemple, dont use your body to take advantage on other, use word and hand mouvement for exemple. A perfect exemple of a man that succed at making his short height a good thing, is thomas shelby in peaky blinder. He is always the shortest, but somehow manage to have the most presence even tho other actor are pretty charismatic
Tommy is always the shortest but his face is always the most aesthetic face in the whole series so his face saves him even irl and he's not that short btw i think he's averageish
but imagine if ur short without a chad face it will be over

• +1
Reactions: mathis
Tommy is always the shortest but his face is always the most aesthetic face in the whole series so his face saves him even irl and he's not that short btw i think he's averageish
but imagine if ur short without a chad face it will be over
he is like 5’6. But yea ofc the face help but its more abt the body langague ect that make the difference

he is like 5’6. But yea ofc the face help but its more abt the body langague ect that make the difference
body language is not that important just dont act acoustic