being skinny is ideal

john_cope

john_cope

Mistral
being skinny is even more important than being muscular. genetics DO matter and its much more likely you have genetics that make a skinny body ideal. very few people have good muscle building genetics. most have to use steroids to have a good muscular body, and most people who think they are buff and athletic are actually bloated ogres who are decreasing their SMV. being skinny and slightly muscular with a good face is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Yung
Gymcellcope

Chicogym

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, xit, Deleted member 275 and 4 others
If youre a skinny twink you look weak and people will push you around

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, CopingCel, Deleted member 1551 and 7 others
I want to have good frame, thick bones, be muscular ripped dude. I would walke anywhere i want and i would feel like alppha king of the jungle, nobody can fuck me up, even if big pitbull atacs me somewhere i'm ready to fight

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and fobos
*If you are ugly
Exactly the only way skinny works is if you're not ugly. I posted a pic of me on here and I'm skinny and ugly and everyone was saying I looked really unhealthy. But if I switched faces with the guy on this post I'd be on a thread talking about how muscles don't matter

Legit, pretty boys like DiCaprio and Chico haven't lifted for a minute in their lives and still have slayed 100 times more than some roided copers.

• +1
Reactions: Yung, Deleted member 23558 and Rasputin
*If you are ugly
nah if you're skinny and gl you'll get pushed around even more cause guys will be jealous and that's the only way they can feel superior to you.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, haircutcel, Titbot and 1 other person
Being skinny isn’t ideal at all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, CopingCel and 5 others
Cope. Looking tough is way better.
Skinny works in winter as nobody sees your subhuman body.
Just respect the limits TBH

• +1
Reactions: fobos
nah if you're skinny and gl you'll get pushed around even more cause guys will be jealous and that's the only way they can feel superior to you.
girls in those social circles will hate you a lot for bullying GL people. GL anything is always better than ugly anything.

Indeed. I love being skinny

Most of you have 0 masculinity and think looking like a faggot is ideal. Please end your lives.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel, DidntRead, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
Being skinny isn’t ideal at all
wrong. women and men both prefer sexual partners with a BMI of 19 - which is quite skinny.
Most of you have 0 masculinity and think looking like a faggot is ideal. Please end your lives.
Being buff is a gay thing

• +1
Reactions: Sasaz2
This Is the farthest thing from a fair comparison as possible...It should literally be used as the pic when defining the term "cherry pic"
its to highlight a point.

This Is the farthest thing from a fair comparison as possible...It should literally be used as the pic when defining the term "cherry pic"
it's called a joke :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

its to highlight a point.

No...Because most real life examples are average guys. That's where 60-70% of cases lay. With 20% really good looking people and 10-20% subhumans.

Most normie range people (Most men) would benefit from a larger frame and neck from lifting. Also defined non bird chests. Nobody is saying they should be bloated gymcels but if you've ever been to a club or competitive social event you'd realize that just be large theory reigns supreme more than virtually anything else.

I don't know why people are so obsessed with what JB's prefer on TikTok or whatever. Most of us are too old to even legally be around them and have no access to them anymore. That ship has passed. It's 18+ now.
it's called a joke :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

It's impossible to decipher on a website like this. Because there are people who take it literally and won't ever exercise because of pics like that. Just like people hit themselves in the face with sledgehammers

I don't know why people are so obsessed with what JB's prefer on TikTok or whatever.
You are an incel if you dont like young women

skinny isnt ideal. it’s BETTER than being a fat fuck but being muscular and lean is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, CopingCel and Deleted member 1551
skinny isnt ideal. it’s BETTER than being a fat fuck but being muscular and lean is ideal.
I still disagree. frame is largely genetic, and has little to do with bodybuilder type muscles.

I still disagree. frame is largely genetic, and has little to do with bodybuilder type muscles.
i’m skinny af (10% bf) and would rather be lean and muscular. women make compliments, guys don’t respect you. fattie cope tbh.

and i have nice shoulders but no muscles

I think you're conflating being lean and being skinny.

Good

fightclub_1.jpg

Shit

b34fea941e9706775f0b785a53ea2118.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Sasaz2 and Deleted member 2846
similiar to my current physique.
Thinking about bulking up a bit 6ft1 155 lbs jfl
PSd28vjWB Q

• +1
Reactions: Sasaz2 and Deleted member 2846
its not being skinny, its being lean. you want very defined muscularity visible with a shirt on or off, with enough size so that you dont look like a frail little bitch but someone respectable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3328
you are one of the worst posters on this site, possibly worse than myself
Talking shit because you can't even make a point? Typical pathetic low IQ behavior, not surprised at all though.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Talking shit because you can't even make a point? Typical pathetic low IQ behavior, not surprised at all though.

being ideal is skinny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846