You aren't average.

He did a transformation lately if i can recall
This is an old photo of him
And of all guys you chose the guy who works 18 hours per day on nasa sleep non existent lives purely on drugs like nigga
what are u smoking that has nothing to do with ur original comment

he was the richest person on earth with that physique already lol

• +1
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2
This is such a massive cope

I have chad friends who mog everyone on this forum into oblivion that go to the gym 5 days a week

One of my black mates got insanely big and blew up within 7 months of going to the gym dedicated. The gym is for people that want to build muscle, that’s it. Doesn’t mean anything that you saw tons of genetic subhumans going in and out the gym today

there's no one as natural as me in the known universe.
😑
Proceeds to deadlift 300 kg off the ground
Like come on bro
Your like that kid you have in class that tell you oww i didnt even study the exam was super hard
Proceeds to have the best grade in class

• +1
Reactions: nulll
what are u smoking that has nothing to do with ur original comment

he was the richest person on earth with that physique already lol
I said all of the entrepreneurs are lifting weights
You send me a photo of elon musk
Its like you tell me your short your not gonna get laid
And i show you some rich cuks with stacys that doesn’t make sense

Swimming will always produce the best physique

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Lost my respect for you with this shit thread.

Maybe they should just lie and take a range of drugs like you instead and claim nonsense like myostatin deficiency ?

You’re in the same boat as them jfl.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, RealNinja, gooner23 and 2 others
Just do some exercises at home and some team sports (basketball/football etc.) so you can end up with a body like this, and you won't need any gym shit..

View attachment 3258095
Nigga you cant achieve a body like this
Unless you do sport like calihestenics climbing
If basketball players are jacked is because they do weight training not because they play basketball
If footballers have big legs its not because they play football its because they do weightlifting exercises

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and NZb6Air
only because those that don't have that specific shape aren't even competitive.
True, but I framemog my whole family despite being the leanest because I played a lot of tennis and swam in my developmental years

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Only if your recessed or lack dymorphisism if you lack symetry or have already big ears or nose gear might give you an ogre look
I don’t have big ears or lack of symmetry. My nose has wide alar base tho. Where can I get royds

I’m subhuman and it’s over for me

Maybe they should just lie and take a range of drugs like you instead and claim nonsense like myostatin deficiency ?

He claimed he has a sickness that make you produce more hgh than bodybuilders who
Do use hgh
While hgh has been shown to have no significant advantage in muscle building at really high doses of 27 iu (they gave that to atletes 0 muscle growth they saw joint and tendons growth keep in mind that much harder than muscle growth)
The only advantage of hgh is lyposis
The water retention in the muscle (which he wouldn’t benefit from cause his sick not using hgh)
And the increase of igf-1
And also if he truly had that disease would his receptors sensitivity get wrecked
I mean their are so many reasons to say that this nigga aint natural and his personality isn’t helping him much
Your telling me a nigga like that would be scared to use roids
I mean its a meme at this point he aint doing much effort to hide it 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Exactly. 👍 I am above average in being a braincell, dicklet and subhumanoid species

He claimed he has a sickness that make you produce more hgh than bodybuilders who
Do use hgh
While hgh has been shown to have no significant advantage in muscle building at really high doses of 27 iu (they gave that to atletes 0 muscle growth they saw joint and tendons growth keep in mind that much harder than muscle growth)
The only advantage of hgh is lyposis
The water retention in the muscle (which he wouldn’t benefit from cause his sick not using hgh)
And the increase of igf-1
And also if he truly had that disease would his receptors sensitivity get wrecked
I mean their are so many reasons to say that this nigga aint natural and his personality isn’t helping him much
Your telling me a nigga like that would be scared to use roids
I mean its a meme at this point he aint doing much effort to hide it 😂😂😂
Claims this claims that yet knows all the right protocols and the best sources for PEDs in Europe whilst making a transformation in his late 20s from a mediocre physique to what he looks now. He’s also not afraid of pinning.

And then he has the audacity to bring down people with threads like this. Truly pathetic and I lost my respect for him. This isn’t TikTok, more people should call out this nonsense.

• +1
Reactions: MCIII, PsychoDsk and nofap
Claims this claims that yet knows all the right protocols and the best sources for PEDs in Europe whilst making a transformation in his late 20s from a mediocre physique to what he looks now. He’s also not afraid of pinning.

And then he has the audacity to bring down people with threads like this. Truly pathetic and I lost my respect for him. This isn’t TikTok, more people should call out this nonsense.
I already looked better than most gymcels before I ever lifted.

gym is such a sad place, I tried getting into it by social conditioning, but then I realized I don't give a single fuck about lifting. why do you still do it, though?

gym is such a sad place, I tried getting into it by social conditioning, but then I realized I don't give a single fuck about lifting. why do you still do it, though?
I don't go to a gym I lift at home while doing other things.

Aren't you like 35? Go find a wife nigga 💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, rooman, Jonas2k7 and 1 other person
You had good forearms and ab insertions, but everything else was average. At least in the pictures you’ve posted.

Still, your body now is the result of pharmaceutical enhancements and lying about it constantly like a TikTok influencer is getting quite sad.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk, RealNinja and nofap
You had good forearms and ab insertions
so better than almost everyone in the gym, as they'll never have abs to begin with, let alone a symmetrical 8pack completely untrained.

so better than almost everyone in the gym, as they'll never have abs to begin with, let alone a symmetrical 8pack completely untrained.
That’s just your insertions. And your forearms are to an extent, from the manual labour you’ve been doing ( your words). Everything else was average and I have no idea why you take offence to that fact.

Its that but its also autist male fantasy
When I was watching movies with some buff chad or anime/manga with this bodymogger that btfod everyone I wanted to be like them
Later I stopped giving a shit, I feel like it's a waste of time and effort but you are kinda programmed to think it's cool when you're young

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
That’s just your insertions. And your forearms are to an extent, from the manual labour you’ve been doing ( your words). Everything else was average and I have no idea why you take offence to that fact.
I don't take offence to it, I don't see how you think this is normal.

'bro you just had visible abs and the hardest muscles to train were already big' do you not see how retarded this sounds? almost nobody has either of those untrained.

• +1
I don't take offence to it, I don't see how you think this is normal.

'bro you just had visible abs and the hardest muscles to train were already big' do you not see how retarded this sounds? almost nobody has either of those untrained.
It’s normal for a lot of manual labour workers I know too. And this was you fully untrained, no ? You lost weight to reveal your abs ( once again, your words)

This does not scream genetic freak of nature. And that’s okay, you’ve made amazing progress, even if it was due to pharma assistance.

Either way, nowadays it’s a range of people in the gym ranging from shit genes to good genes due to all the influencers on social media

Attachments

• CFE77597-AE0F-431F-A981-481AA906B6A8.jpeg
    CFE77597-AE0F-431F-A981-481AA906B6A8.jpeg
    630.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: RealNinja
It’s normal for a lot of manual labour workers I know too. And this was you fully untrained, no ? You lost weight to reveal your abs ( once again, your words)

This does not scream genetic freak of nature. And that’s okay, you’ve made amazing progress, even if it was due to pharma assistance.

Either way, nowadays it’s a range of people in the gym ranging from shit genes to good genes due to all the influencers on social media
that was when I was fat.

Skinnylol3 2

I looked like this after I lost weight without training.

Bod8

and this was after a few months of doing some bodyweight shit without any shoulder isolation whatsoever.

• +1
Truth, it is always the ones who are into extreme sports that have the best bone genetics I feel like. They usually are the ones that look skinny as hell but has extreme grip strength just naturally and extremely wide wrists and bones overall.

• +1
Reactions: Orc
Truth, it is always the ones who are into extreme sports that have the best bone genetics I feel like. They usually are the ones that look skinny as hell but has extreme grip strength just naturally and extremely wide wrists and bones overall.
Most of those guys have been playing sports since childhood. Frame and bone structure is more about testosterone during development years than genetics

• +1
Reactions: lurking truecel
Most of those guys have been playing sports since childhood. Frame and bone structure is more about testosterone during development years than genetics
Is it you in Avi ?

Never take a thread seriously if the OP has "diagnosed autist“ in his custom title (No, I don‘t lift)

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te

orc do be projecting a bit but ive said multiple times there is no such thing as good genetics in body building if your not under 5'6 every top 3 natty body building competition winner average height is usually 5'3-5'5, maybe he just means roid response genetics

orc do be projecting a bit but ive said multiple times there is no such thing as good genetics in body building if your not under 5'6 every top 3 natty body building competition winner average height is usually 5'3-5'5, maybe he just means roid response genetics
most guys in mens physique are fairly tall.

picture related is a bit above 6'

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and gooner23
most guys in mens physique are fairly tall.

View attachment 3258289

picture related is a bit above 6'
natty specifically, most open bodybuilders are pretty short but height doesn't matter when your roiding when you can put on size without an issue

the 2nd dude is 5'3-5'4 and the top placers were the same height if not shorter