You aren't average.

people are still falling for your bait threads?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Nah I actually mean. Why shouldn’t I roid?

Will it ruin my face or not?

If it only has affects on health Idc
There is the first problem, you should care about your long term health now, cause you will one day.

nothing better than fucking a skinny, in-shape girl when you are a fatass with no muscle.

there is no greater mog imaginable
The ideal scenario, women should looksmax for you, not you for them

IMG 9247

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk, MoggerGaston, Schizotypalcel and 2 others
I was shoveling dirt near one of the local gyms today and started contemplating why everyone that came out, or went in of it looked awful, even those that are quite muscular tend to have this bloated, not so aesthetically pleasing potato shape.

but then it clicked, everyone in the fitness industry assumes they're probably around average because they're just normal people right? well, no, they're not, this is because people who have good genes don't get into lifting, they have no reason to, it's primarily the people that have below average genes that are attracted to improving themselves physically, if you already have good bone structure, aren't struggling with your bodyfat, and aren't really lacking in muscle or strength, then you're unlikely to take it up as a hobby, they might be into some form of exercise, like climbing or rowing, but they're not oriented towards bodybuilding at all.

and this is compounding, the more complicated your routine is, the harder you work out, the more research you're doing the more likely it is that your genes for the sport are awful.

and it goes further, those that use steroids are the absolute bottom of the barrel of this already pool of people with below average genes, these are the people that see the least results out of a group that's not seeing good results to begin with, those are the people that are the most attracted towards enhancement, they've got the most to gain out of it.
This is a gigalow iq thread .

Literally opposite happens , every gl and chads I know they tend to go to gym earliest I,e at a early age .

@NZb6Air
Wtf is this thread bro

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: android, nofap, 6foot3Mediterranean and 2 others
that was when I was fat.

View attachment 3258184

I looked like this after I lost weight without training.

View attachment 3258185

and this was after a few months of doing some bodyweight shit without any shoulder isolation whatsoever.
Like I said, good forearms, abs. Your shoulders, chest and back development was due to P
that was when I was fat.

View attachment 3258184

I looked like this after I lost weight without training.

View attachment 3258185

and this was after a few months of doing some bodyweight shit without any shoulder isolation whatsoever.
Like I said, good forearms and abs, but chest back, delts ect only blew up when you took drugs. And you admit that you had to exercise because you struggled with body weight 🤷

Like I said, good forearms, abs. Your shoulders, chest and back development was due to P

Like I said, good forearms and abs, but chest back, delts ect only blew up when you took drugs. And you admit that you had to exercise because you struggled with body weight 🤷
my shoulder were already big before I even worked them out, there were no shoulder exercises in my bodyweight routine.

I started working out for injury prevention, not size.

I’m talking about your delts, not frame
they were already big compared to everything else in that second picture, and I hadn't even trained them back then.

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
they were already big compared to everything else in that second picture, and I hadn't even trained them back then.
Still, do you really count yourself as truly untrained since you have an advantage over most people by doing manual labour. Lifting things, handling heavy chainsaws ect will build so muscle to begin with.

This is a gigalow iq thread .

Literally opposite happens , every gl and chads I know they tend to go to gym earliest I,e at a early age .

@NZb6Air
Wtf is this thread bro
He's just trynna say he's a genetic freak himself and that he doesn't try as hard as the average gym goer and yet has a better physique

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk, nofap, Jonas2k7 and 1 other person
Still, do you really count yourself as truly untrained since you have an advantage over most people by doing manual labour. Lifting things, handling heavy chainsaws ect will build so muscle to begin with.
the average laborer still doesn't look like that so it's besides the point.

most of them are some degree of skinnyfat.

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
He's just trynna say he's a genetic freak himself and that he doesn't try as hard as the average gym goer and yet has a better physique
his frame was literally the epitome of average in the photo before he started training.

Hes a hyper responder to training most likely and also blasted numerous pharmaceuticals and is a larper. @Saint Casanova is right, orc has good genetics sure but really nothing insane and would have nowhere near the frame he does without gear.

A true genetic specimen is David laid for example

• +1
Reactions: nofap, Jonas2k7, Saint Casanova and 1 other person
who is smaller than me and on drugs.
what does that have to do with genetics? Im talking about insertions and proportions

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and NZb6Air
his ratios are worse than mine too.
Not really, your lat insertions are much worse compared to his, his arms perfect and so are his quads(which i cant compare to yours).

Im not insulting you by any means, but I'm not sure what you're trying to prove lol. We know you've spent years lifting and roided for who knows how long, lets not act like you have some god given genetics and that you sit around and eat pizza.

Might be able to fool some greys but that's about it

Not really, your lat insertions are much worse compared to his, his arms perfect and so are his quads(which i cant compare to yours).

Im not insulting you by any means, but I'm not sure what you're trying to prove lol. We know you've spent years lifting and roided for who knows how long, lets not act like you have some god given genetics and that you sit around and eat pizza.

Might be able to fool some greys but that's about it
we both have high lat insertions, he has scoliosis, his arms are small and nobody cares about quads.

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te
Genetic dead ends in the gym have narrow frames and their diet on top of that is horrible , which is why most look like shit

I was shoveling dirt near one of the local gyms today and started contemplating why everyone that came out, or went in of it looked awful, even those that are quite muscular tend to have this bloated, not so aesthetically pleasing potato shape.

but then it clicked, everyone in the fitness industry assumes they're probably around average because they're just normal people right? well, no, they're not, this is because people who have good genes don't get into lifting, they have no reason to, it's primarily the people that have below average genes that are attracted to improving themselves physically, if you already have good bone structure, aren't struggling with your bodyfat, and aren't really lacking in muscle or strength, then you're unlikely to take it up as a hobby, they might be into some form of exercise, like climbing or rowing, but they're not oriented towards bodybuilding at all.

and this is compounding, the more complicated your routine is, the harder you work out, the more research you're doing the more likely it is that your genes for the sport are awful.

and it goes further, those that use steroids are the absolute bottom of the barrel of this already pool of people with below average genes, these are the people that see the least results out of a group that's not seeing good results to begin with, those are the people that are the most attracted towards enhancement, they've got the most to gain out of it.
wrong no one is natually in shape like that, usually its just young people who physically active who go out alot for walks or do sports at their school. People metabolism slows down as they get older and the body stores more fat more easily. This notion that people are just naturally fit and healty and hot is false. Some people are already decent looking they go to the gym to LOOK BETTER so they can compete and get more attractive partners.

vs

It becomes naturally harder for people to stay fit and attractive as they get older.

age 20

vs

age 43

wrong no one is natually in shape like that, usually its just young people who physically active who go out alot for walks or do sports at their school. People metabolism slows down as they get older and the body stores more fat more easily. This notion that people are just naturally fit and healty and hot is false. Some people are already decent looking they go to the gym to LOOK BETTER so they can compete and get more attractive partners.

vs

It becomes naturally harder for people to stay fit and attractive as they get older.

age 20
View attachment 3258445
vs

age 43

View attachment 3258447

metabolism doesn't actually slow down much until you're 60 it's largely a meme and doesn't actually correlate with the rate at which people gain weight with age.

good looking people are active, but they don't specifically bodybuild, the human body tolerates a lack of exercise very poorly since we're migratory animals and our ancestors were clocking like 5k calories a day.

• +1
Reactions: nofap
DNRD, probabily 80IQ reasoning cope thread

Gym is cope, my physique is way more appealing after not been to the gym for half a year. Decent six pack and already good frame instead of 17 inch arms:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Orc
Gym is cope, my physique is way more appealing after not been to the gym for half a year. Decent six pack and already good frame instead of 17 inch arms:feelskek:
skinny lean dudes also look the best to me.

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova and AlbinoMaxxer
I would never.

anyway, my head is huge due the acromegaly so I have to train my body for it to look proportional.
Never heard of anyone having to train due to a mogger skull, mirin

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Never heard of anyone having to train due to a mogger skull, mirin
it's a fairly common issue most just don't resolve it by lifting.

looks worse on photos than it is in real life though.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and looksmaxxing223
Gymcelling is only worth it, if you have an average frame- above average frame. If you're a framecel, you should build minimal muscle through other forms of exercise.

gym won't save a frame like this

@moreplatesmoreweigh

• +1
Gymcelling is only worth it, if you have an average frame- above average frame. If you're a framecel, you should build minimal muscle through other forms of exercise.

gym won't save a frame like this
View attachment 3258519
@moreplatesmoreweigh
Yah bc frame or muscles is definitely the problem here

• JFL
Yah bc frame or muscles is definitely the problem here
the average guy has a cuck frame. A good frame saves a physique especially if you have shit muscle insertion

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova and AlbinoMaxxer
the average guy has a cuck frame. A good frame saves a physique especially if you have shit muscle insertion
Dude if had the most appealing physique and frame it wouldnt matter he’s subhuman

• +1
Dude if had the most appealing physique and frame it wouldnt matter he’s subhuman
the point of me sending that picture wasn't to make fun of his face, but his frame. This is a thread about gymcelling and why it's not worth it.

Download 8 1
"Yes bro stop lifting man made metal and go rot and be stress free instead!"

If you are between average and good looking and train for aesthetics the gym will only ascend you.

• +1
Reactions: nofap and looksmaxxing223
View attachment 3258562
"Yes bro stop lifting man made metal and go rot and be stress free instead!"

If you are between average and good looking and train for aesthetics the gym will only ascend you.
sv3rige has this weird idea that stress is bad when this is only true if it's chronic exposure.

short term stress exposure is good for you and our ancestors evolved to move a lot, being sedentary is extremely bad for humans.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and Coeus
sv3rige has this weird idea that stress is bad when this is only true if it's chronic exposure.

short term stress exposure is good for you and our ancestors evolved to move a lot, being sedentary is extremely bad for humans.
Goatis is insufferable and contradicts himself everytime he tries to make an edgy argument on how he is different from "man made" society:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and Orc

This is so true!! Atm Im a intern at a gym and even like 2 days ago I was talking to a a friend of mine and we were actually realizing exactly that. We were talking how fast we were making progress while barely giving attention to protein intake, or nutrition, number of sets... (for me it might be newbie gains but not for him) meanwhile there are dudes eating like animals and buying creatine, dudes coming with notebooks to track each set and weight... (u know the usual gymbros bs :lul::lul:), while not even scratching how fast we were getting gains. We r both black so he blamed it on genetics... But still crazy cope the amount of bs ppl go through at the gym to compensate for their average mediocre genes.

• +1
Most notably, higher estrogen levels and obesity during adolescence is the main cause of wider pelvis (hip bone) in males. There’s also studies that correlate higher testosterone with wider shoulders, but I can’t find that one rn

Its that but its also autist male fantasy
When I was watching movies with some buff chad or anime/manga with this bodymogger that btfod everyone I wanted to be like them
Later I stopped giving a shit, I feel like it's a waste of time and effort but you are kinda programmed to think it's cool when you're young
Bud gave up on his dreams, hate to see it

thought this nigger was gonna tell us we're better but instead he's telling us we're worse then we think LOL.
damn @Orc thats hard man.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2, NZb6Air and Orc
dont let this demotivate you uncs i'm serious.
Put in hard work and you will see progress.

• +1
Reactions: wsada