You aren't average.

try giving steroids to the average user on this forum and see how it goes in one year

according to your logic, Jeff Seid has below average genetics due to his obvious steroids usage but we know it's not the case

• +1
Reactions: android
This is a gigalow iq thread .

Literally opposite happens , every gl and chads I know they tend to go to gym earliest I,e at a early age .

@NZb6Air
Wtf is this thread bro
I came to this thread thinking it would be truly insightful

• +1
Reactions: android
Nahh
Example if we took alternate universe john jones who never trained he just the average guy he barely do physical training
And we suppose you feel in love at like 4 year old with martial arts and trained all your life batman style training
And he mess with you in an empty
Street who gonna win in your opinion
Yes he is more genetically gifted
But their is no fucking way his gonna beat you exept if your sick or cripled
You can have 1/10 genetics and still beat his ass because of the sheer amount of training
Talent>hardwork

• +1
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2
Nahh
Example if we took alternate universe john jones who never trained he just the average guy he barely do physical training
And we suppose you feel in love at like 4 year old with martial arts and trained all your life batman style training
And he mess with you in an empty
Street who gonna win in your opinion
Yes he is more genetically gifted
But their is no fucking way his gonna beat you exept if your sick or cripled
You can have 1/10 genetics and still beat his ass because of the sheer amount of training
Yeah but that’s just an extreme example, I could make one too
“an incredibly lazy genius will probably do better in school and life than a 60iq hardworking retard, therefore genetics > hard work”

These extreme cases are rare and unimportant, what matters is how life generally is for most people in less extreme circumstances, and I think for those people generally genetics are more important

natty specifically, most open bodybuilders are pretty short but height doesn't matter when your roiding when you can put on size without an issue
View attachment 3258299
the 2nd dude is 5'3-5'4 and the top placers were the same height if not shorter
how tf did that guy got a medal

big blud to the left is flabbergasted

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
I lift at home in my bedroom while playing runescape and follow a meme routine that I made up on a whim.
Ye but ur on gear, u can do anything

This is why I don't get why good looking ppl are into looksmaxxing. They're not ugly enough to experience the blackpill.
Because they want to maintain their looks

Yeah but that’s just an extreme example, I could make one too
“an incredibly lazy genius will probably do better in school and life than a 60iq hardworking retard, therefore genetics > hard work”

These extreme cases are rare and unimportant, what matters is how life generally is for most people in less extreme circumstances, and I think for those people generally genetics are more important
No if we took it just depends
If the genius is in bad condition (you’ll need little effort)
If has normal conditions (you’ll have to work your ass off to close the gap)
If he is in optimal condition (you’ll never beat him)

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
i mean those top 3 were valid pics the dude on the left looks like shid tbh he was big tho
nah he was just ethnic

middle guy that won medal looks like a skinny tiktoker

guy on the right looks ok though , furnace worker version of Cody Rhodes

whites won medals the ethnics were devastated

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
most aren't at all and have never heard of any pill.
Talking from the content creators/people who posted abt looksmax I've seen on TikTok. Most of them aren't bad looking at all and are into looksmaxxing.

I have a question for you @Orc.
Do you go to the gym or home workouts only?

and it goes further, those that use steroids are the absolute bottom of the barrel of this already pool of people with below average genes, these are the people that see the least results out of a group that's not seeing good results to begin with, those are the people that are the most attracted towards enhancement, they've got the most to gain out of it.
Considering this is you, be ashamed of yourself for your subhuman genetics.

This is a gigalow iq thread .

Literally opposite happens , every gl and chads I know they tend to go to gym earliest I,e at a early age .

@NZb6Air
Wtf is this thread bro
I can’t believe @Orc made this terrible thread.

If i go to gym, the percent of bald/balding, manlets, smaller frames or ugly people increases relative to normal population.

If i go to gym, the percent of bald/balding, manlets, smaller frames or ugly people increases relative to normal population.
obviously, pretty people aren't as enticed to fix themselves.

almost all good bodybuilders transitioned into it from other sports.

coleman was a powerlifter, had no interest in bodybuilding until people begged him to compete.

bumstead was a general athlete that did a bunch of sports like soccer, also didn't pursue bodybuilding initially.

both already looked good before they ever started bodybuilding, and already had the shape for it.

the people that pursue it right away are those that tend to have the shittier genes.
Arnold? Lee Priest?

and it goes further, those that use steroids are the absolute bottom of the barrel of this already pool of people with below average genes
yes bro, i am the absolute bottom of the pool of people with below average genes, how could you tell?
4172719 IMG 9233