Being under 85kg looks so pathetic

Johnny_Sins

Johnny_Sins

Bronze
I hate it.

>muh lean

If you’re in the 5’9-6’1 manlet range and you’re under 85kg you’re basically carrying a sign on your ass that says “VICTIM”.

You have to start gymcelling until you’re 85kg, 15% bodyfat.
I’m currently bulking to 100kg over the next 2 years so I never have to drop below 85kg again.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ttlurker, EverythingMattersCel, WhiteGoodman and 23 others
0/10 rage bait

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Majnak45, boss8055, mrriceguyreturn and 33 others
setting everyone up for failure :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, cromagnon, NVM_Ignacio and 10 others
Tiktok Sam Sulek copers should stay in the kitchen chugging 1,000 calorie shakes with their gyno and bloated bodies
Sam Sulek weighs a little more than 85kg, retard.

Your 60kg ass is getting molested outside the club after roidcel Chad finishes up with your gf.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxxerlord and the BULL
I'm around 80 kg 1.87 cm and I feel and look like a starved victim. I don't have any meat whatsoever it's almost all bone. I can't understand how there are men weighing less than 80 kg while being somewhat tall.

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Aero and Johnny_Sins
I hate it.

>muh lean

If you’re in the 5’9-6’1 manlet range and you’re under 85kg you’re basically carrying a sign on your ass that says “VICTIM”.

I’m currently bulking to 100kg over the next 2 years so I never have to drop below 85kg again.
Fuck I just realized I said 25% bodyfat, I meant 15. Low IQ moment. Fixed.

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Im 83kg and everyone says i look big, stop using numbers alone as a tool for something that varies a lot

• +1
Reactions: Detective, PsychoDsk, skkrrrtcantdo and 2 others
Im 83kg and everyone says i look big, stop using numbers alone as a tool for something that varies a lot
Not really, 85kg, 15% bodyfat will look roughly the same on people of the same height. You’re only 2kg off what I said so my point stands.

Not really, 85kg, 15% bodyfat will look roughly the same on people of the same height. You’re only 2kg off what I said so my point stands.
No it doesnt……… and you legit specificied bodyfat too jfl at this mental gymnastics that doesnt even make sense

Same weights always can look diff

• +1
Reactions: 14vic and counterintuitive
I hate it.

>muh lean

Bruce lees 60 kg ass would drop any roided bodybuilder. Martial arts mog gymcelling in combat, unless the weight difference is some stupid shit like 50 kg and 110kg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and Giorgio
Bruce lees 60 kg ass would drop any roided bodybuilder. Martial arts mog gymcelling in combat, unless the weight difference is some stupid shit like 50 kg and 110kg
>muh chink martial arts, the cope of every dysgenic victim lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Giorgio and MA_ascender
Boi i will beat yo asss come in the parking lot

• JFL
Reactions: Ghoulish
Ah yes becuase you’ll encounter Khabib on a Friday night out. There’s a reason he fights other skinny manlets btw
Are you retarded nigger? Any 75kg boxer would drop any gymbro (including you)

How do you have a positive rep ratio with the stupid shit you spew?

Btw Johnny sins is 79 kg :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, hopecel, PsychoDsk and 2 others
Another day, another coping lard

• +1
Reactions: LonelyLooksmaxxer and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Are you retarded nigger? Any 75kg boxer would drop any gymbro (including you)

How do you have a positive rep ratio with the stupid shit you spew?

Btw Johnny sins is 79 kg :forcedsmile:
Another twink coping with his muh fighting in a controlled environment. I’m a 76kg twink as well, the difference is i’m aware of my victimhood.

Another day, another coping lard
It’s a dark day for org when a moderator can’t comprehend basic English

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and St.TikTokcel
Another twink coping with his muh fighting in a controlled environment. I’m a 76kg twink as well, the difference is i’m aware of my victimhood.

It’s a dark day for org when a moderator can’t comprehend basic English
Whether or not you already are a coping lard yet is irrelevant, you're still coping.
Ultimately, all you're gonna be is an overweight and unathletic blob coping with muh mass only to get victimized by any 'twink' who actually knows how to fight.

• +1
Reactions: LonelyLooksmaxxer
Whether or not you already are a coping lard yet is irrelevant, you're still coping.
Ultimately, all you're gonna be is an overweight and unathletic blob coping with muh mass only to get victimized by any 'twink' who actually knows how to fight.
OP said 15% BF, sir.

• +1
Reactions: Johnny_Sins
I'm around 80 kg 1.87 cm and I feel and look like a starved victim. I don't have any meat whatsoever it's almost all bone. I can't understand how there are men weighing less than 80 kg while being somewhat tall.
Im 1.87 with 73kg

IMG 3946

IMG 3945

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and Cyrus
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
U just look like a bloated fat fuck and if we fight I’ll just knife you,

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon and ryuken
I’d love to know the weights of those yapping itt

85kg unathletic bodybuilders get raped by 60kg twinks. Your point has no grounds

85kg unathletic bodybuilders get raped by 60kg twinks. Your point has no grounds
Read what I said, 85kg and 15% bodyfat. Even 20% if you’re bulking.

A 60kg Auschwitz survivor isn’t raping anything.

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
Wishful thinking on his part, thinking he'd get there, I'd argue.
OP is a rage baiter

He has been known to share his garbage takes very frequently

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Johnny_Sins, Gargantuan and 1 other person
OP is a rage baiter

He has been known to share his garbage takes very frequently
I’m caging at how victimized you must be to think me saying get to 85kg 15% bf so you actually look like a man is “ragebaiting”

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Debetro and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
  • JFL
Reactions: Johnny_Sins
I hate it.

>muh lean

6'1 and manlet cannot be next to each other

Sam Sulek weighs a little more than 85kg, retard.

Your 60kg ass is getting molested outside the club after roidcel Chad finishes up with your gf.
I have a 26 inch waist and healthier hair then most women, if your swarthy, bald gymcel self comes anywhere near me I’ll just empty a clip in you with my pink gun. It’s not the Stone Age anymore

• JFL
I have a 26 inch waist and healthier hair then most women, if your swarthy, bald gymcel self comes anywhere near me I’ll just empty a clip in you with my pink gun. It’s not the Stone Age anymore
IMG 3949

6'1 and manlet cannot be next to each other
5’9-6’1 is in the not a total manlet but mediocre af so basically a manlet range.

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, enriquecel and Cyrus
I hate it.

>muh lean

Biggest cope I’ve ever read

View attachment 3112320

5’9-6’1 is in the not a total manlet but mediocre af so basically a manlet range.
Muscle and masculinity is how genetically Inferior men cope with their unattractive faces, a natty lean (10-15% bf) 23-25bmi physique is ideal provided you aren’t ugly , anything more is cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, SteveRogers and Imretarded?
85 kg and 5'9 is obese tier nigger im 75 kg 5'10 and i still look fat

As I said above, i’d love to know the weights and heights of you victims lol
My shit is in my sig, rotate your phone you donkey.
Also have met up with users irl so im proven to not larp besides I’d wipe 15kg off my frame for all eternity to be PSL 6

Muscle and masculinity is how genetically Inferior men cope with their unattractive faces, a natty lean (10-15% bf) 23-25bmi physique is ideal provided you aren’t ugly , anything more is cope
Le attractive face is how malnourished little twinks who spend all day gooning to male models on autism forums cope.

In reality your twink model is getting raped outside the club by roided rugby jock Chad.

The jews really did a number on the white race.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Le attractive face is how malnourished little twinks who spend all day gooning to male models on autism forums cope.

In reality your twink model is getting raped outside the club by roided rugby jock Chad.

The jews really did a number on the white race.

Show me a single rugby chad that gets this treatment, don’t cope with status, I can find rugby players way more famous then chico was at this time. Lachowski is 80 kilos tops whilst being outside of your given height range

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock, SteveRogers, Pikabro and 2 others