Being under 85kg looks so pathetic

Show me a single rugby chad that gets this treatment, don’t cope with status, I can find rugby players way more famous then chico was at this time. Lachowski is 80 kilos tops whilst being gigs tall

Holy fuck, this is so sad it has to be ironic.
Every fucking twink without exception always copes with
>MUH LE CHICO

lol
lmao even.
Keep gooning to random celebs

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Debetro
>MUH LE CHICO

lol
lmao even.
You will never experience that kind of treatment, roids are a last resort for true cells with nothing to lose, you are too ugly to attract women off pure good genetic quality so you must pump your body full of Chinese chemicals in an attempt to brute force your way into a successful dating life

I’m caging at how victimized you must be to think me saying get to 85kg 15% bf so you actually look like a man is “ragebaiting”
That user legit weighs like 55-60 kg at 180 cm. I don't know why are people upset, 85 kg is a normal weight for someone athletic, lean and natty. In fact I would say that in order to be a man you need to weigh at least 90 kg but let's let it be like that.

• +1
Reactions: Johnny_Sins
we're not in the Age of Stone OP, yes testosterone Is important and whatever, but you don't have "opps" unless u live in some shithole and you don't Need to look like a fucking Ogre to slay

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
>MUH LE CHICO

lol
lmao even.
These people lack some cells. Chico was pretty surely around 85 kg and futhermore their argument is stupid, Chico would have been a god if he had more muscle mass and better build.

• +1
That user legit weighs like 55-60 kg at 180 cm. I don't know why are people upset, 85 kg is a normal weight for someone athletic, lean and natty. In fact I would say that in order to be a man you need to weigh at least 90 kg but let's let it be like that.
I think it’s just 15yos coping with their pretty twink models that are mostly attractive to the gay fashion groomers that seduced them. It’s not like I said 100kg 6% bodyfat. Any self-respecting man should be decently muscular and actual slayers understand this. You’ll rarely see a twink Chad irl.

You will never experience that kind of treatment, roids are a last resort for true cells with nothing to lose, you are too ugly to attract women off pure good genetic quality so you must pump your body full of Chinese chemicals in an attempt to brute force your way into a successful dating life
Yeah i’ll never be a billionaire either. Keep gooning to decade olds vids. Funny how everyone in that crowd is subhuman btw. I wouldn’t get any dopamine from the treatment he’s getting from those Paris negro sewer rats.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
These people lack some cells. Chico was pretty surely around 85 kg and futhermore their argument is stupid, Chico would have been a god if he had more muscle mass and better build.
Chico with a David Laid tier physique would’ve been unstoppable, but his job was to be a model and they mostly need to be skinny.

• +1
Chico with a David Laid tier physique would’ve been unstoppable, but his job was to be a model and they mostly need to be skinny.
If my aunt had balls she’d be my uncle

David laids physique is unachievable for most including roiders , it’s a result of elite genetics

Not that he even needed his physique to slay, he is tall and very good looking, the roi on a good physique is honestly not worth it for the average person and suggesting a 5,9 man needs to weigh over 85kg is retarded

If my aunt had balls she’d be my uncle

David laids physique is unachievable for most including roiders , it’s a result of elite genetics

Not that he even needed his physique to slay, he is tall and very good looking, the roi on a good physique is honestly not worth it for the average person and suggesting a 5,9 man needs to weigh over 85kg is retarded
Obviously giving an extreme example, but a maxxed out Chico would've objectively had a much higher SMV. The difference in presence between a skinny guy and a muscular guy is huge. You can see it at clubs. And Chico wasn't even skinny anyway.

Obviously giving an extreme example, but a maxxed out Chico would've objectively had a much higher SMV. The difference in presence between a skinny guy and a muscular guy is huge. You can see it at clubs. And Chico wasn't even skinny anyway.
I’ll meet you in the middle, I’m still gym maxing myself but mostly as a hobby, I personally don’t believe it makes that much of a difference to women especially past nattyy newbie gains (which I will likely stay at), if your ugly and skinny and hit the gym to be ugly and jacked your still ugly I’m afraid

• +1
I’ll meet you in the middle, I’m still gym maxing myself but mostly as a hobby, I personally don’t believe it makes that much of a difference to women especially past nattyy newbie gains (which I will likely stay at), if your ugly and skinny and hit the gym to be ugly and jacked your still ugly I’m afraid
I'm still a skinny DYEL victim and i've had women approach me simply to tell me I have nice arms or shoulders. A good body is attractive to women the same as it is to men. Difference is men aren't born with everything handed to them like women are so they have to work for it.

• +1
I think it’s just 15yos coping with their pretty twink models that are mostly attractive to the gay fashion groomers that seduced them. It’s not like I said 100kg 6% bodyfat. Any self-respecting man should be decently muscular and actual slayers understand this. You’ll rarely see a twink Chad irl.
No brooo 130 kg he must be so faaat

They either are coping, are teens, are short, or have some unique bone density. One of the biggest causes of inceldom is being skinny.

• Woah
I'm still a skinny DYEL victim and i've had women approach me simply to tell me I have nice arms or shoulders. A good body is attractive to women the same as it is to men. Difference is men aren't born with everything handed to them like women are so they have to work for it.
I became Lord of the bloat after a one year bulk and starved myself for a month straight (under 1000 cals or something, my appetite was nuked by study drugs), now my face has never looked better and I get iois I’ve never gotten before, sometimes I miss my juicy delts and am hoping to regain them through muscle memory , but at my biggest and heaviest I saw zero improvement with girls

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Johnny_Sins
I became Lord of the bloat after a one year bulk and starved myself for a month straight (under 1000 cals or something, my appetite was nuked by study drugs), now my face has never looked better and I get iois I’ve never gotten before, sometimes I miss my juicy delts and am hoping to regain them through muscle memory , but at my biggest and heaviest I saw zero improvement with girls
well yeah I mean being fat isn't attractive either. What's your height and what weight were you then vs now?
was it a dirty bulk?

Did your bulk consist of eating goyslop by any chance

• +1
well yeah I mean being fat isn't attractive either. What's your height and what weight were you then vs now?
175cm 76kg, 177cm 65kg, I plan to go all the way down to 60 maybe even 55 if it means my face gets better

I hate it.

>muh lean

If you’re in the 5’9-6’1 manlet range and you’re under 85kg you’re basically carrying a sign on your ass that says “VICTIM”.

You have to start gymcelling until you’re 85kg, 15% bodyfat.
I’m currently bulking to 100kg over the next 2 years so I never have to drop below 85kg again.
U don’t like having hollow cheeks brah:ROFLMAO:?

Did your bulk consist of eating goyslop by any chance
occasionally , I fell for the eat big to get big red pill shit but usually just 300-500 calories surplus sometimes more sometimes less

Your hollow cheeks will be forcefully getting demolished by a jock’s cock outside the club.

What were your peak lifts in squat, bench, ohp etc?
I’m bulking right now actually and I’m always bloated as fuck, how dy deal w it?

male starts at 6'2, 200lbs

• +1
Reactions: Michael-Davis and Johnny_Sins
I hate it.

>muh lean

If you’re in the 5’9-6’1 manlet range and you’re under 85kg you’re basically carrying a sign on your ass that says “VICTIM”.

I’m currently bulking to 100kg over the next 2 years so I never have to drop below 85kg again.
Let's play a game. I'm 6'1 (185cm). Guess the weight on this pic:

IMG 20240714 223132 104

You are a very bad troll. You should show a pic of yourself so we can laugh at you.
Retard. Realistically a ripped twink is still a twink, i’d have to see what you look like in a shirt or next to other random normies to determine.
And I already said that i’m victim weight twink myself. So again you sound like a defensive twink.

Retard. Realistically a ripped twink is still a twink, i’d have to see what you look like in a shirt or next to other random normies to determine.
And I already said that i’m victim weight myself. So again you sound like a defensive twink.
IMG 20240516 222037 990
Keep coping.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and Johnny_Sins
gymcels when they realize not everyone in everywhere they go to is trying to rape them and steal their girls

Le attractive face is how malnourished little twinks who spend all day gooning to male models on autism forums cope.

In reality your twink model is getting raped outside the club by roided rugby jock Chad.

The jews really did a number on the white race.
for a coper you have a weird fantasy for roided rugby jocks

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
I hate it.

>muh lean

You vs the guy she tells you to not worry about

Keep coping

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240821_171244_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240821_171244_Google.jpg
    605.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240821_171413_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240821_171413_Google.jpg
    325 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
I hate it.

>muh lean

If you’re sub 6’6 and 250lbs you aren’t even a man, just kys tbh

• +1
if your below 200 lbs your not a man (im 70 kg )

• +1
I so disagree with this im 182-183 and 86kg and if I weighed anymore than that by a couple kilos I would be a fatass since being me at current weight is skinny fat

You vs the guy she tells you to not worry about

Keep coping
It’s always “check out this old 40yo baldcel vs this literal supermodel”. thinking in extremes like that is a sign of the tism. You should get tested and hop on autismbux

It’s always “check out this old 40yo baldcel vs this literal supermodel”. thinking in extremes like that is a sign of the tism. You should get tested and hop on autismbux
Keep coping with your 225 bench i can beat yo ahh

Keep coping with your 225 bench i can beat yo ahh
IMG 3946

IMG 3955

>225 bench

Jesus fucking christ

least obvious rage baiter, you're not even 85kgs and yet you're slobbering all over the roided manlets, no point in ever going to the gym if you don't have a good face unless you wanna be a fag with muscles that serve no other purpose than making yourself feel like you're worth
I was 87kg but I was just chubby at that weight, because i’m DYEL. 85kg lean @6ft isn’t even a huge accomplishment, the fact that there’s so many victims like you getting defensive about it is fucking hilarious. I’m legit caging.

View attachment 3112753
View attachment 3112748
>225 bench

Jesus fucking christ

I was 87kg but I was just chubby at that weight, because i’m DYEL. 85kg lean @6ft isn’t even a huge accomplishment, the fact that there’s so many victims like you getting defensive about it is fucking hilarious. I’m legit caging.
Lol sorry i thought i were american
Well whatever. Fuck jr bench. I can beat ur ass