Being under 85kg looks so pathetic

What were your peak lifts though?
ohp = overhead press. Would expect a regular gym-goer to know that.
I never heard someone call overhead press oph in all the researches ive done.
also I just got back to where I stopped over a year ago, I was a regular gym goer for like 3-4 months but had to stop for 12 grade
over head press 50 kg bar with reps, 90kg lat pulldown 40kg bar curl with reps and don't remember the rest really im still going and gaining muscle but not mass

I never heard someone call overhead press oph in all the researches ive done.
also I just got back to where I stopped over a year ago, I was a regular gym goer for like 3-4 months but had to stop for 12 grade
over head press 50 kg bar with reps, 90kg lat pulldown 40kg bar curl with reps and don't remember the rest really im still going and gaining muscle but not mass
just lol nigga and you told me you're 86kg and not fat. A 70kg cuck could probably bench 60kg for 2 or 3 reps in his first month in the gym.
At 86kg my best bench set was 80kg for 5 reps which is absolute dogshit rapevictim-tier.

I clearly said 85kg, 15% bodyfat which would mean you'd be about twice as fucking strong as you currently are. And you're fucking yapping about achieving what I talked about in the post when in reality you just got fat lmao.
At 86kg you could probably go to the gym on your first day and do your current bench press having never touched a barbell before that.
Humble yourself, brother.

Last edited:
just lol nigga and you told me you're 86kg and not fat. A 70kg cuck could probably bench 60kg for 2 or 3 reps in his first month in the gym.
At 86kg my best bench set was 80kg for 5 reps which is absolute dogshit rapevictim-tier.

I clearly said 85kg, 15% bodyfat which would mean you'd be about twice as fucking strong as you currently are. And you're fucking yapping about achieving what I talked about in the post when in reality you just got fat lmao.
At 86kg you could probably go to the gym on your first day and do your current bench press having never touched a barbell before that.
Humble yourself, brother.
I can't comprehend you being a real person with a actual brain what the fuck how can a regular "gym goer" like you know literally nothing about bodies and how people start out in the gym, my friend is 6'3 and weighs like 112 and is fat as shit but still can't bench 60 kgs so your point, go outside and look around not everyone is strong and has any muscle mass, give fat tall guys any weight that doesn't require lifting with their legs and they wouldn't even be able to move it, im not fat at all and have slight amount of abs since I don't train them much, bro just please you're the one who needs a humbling this is just a big excuse to cope with your weird fantisies about being raped

also I was 70 kgs and couldn't even do pushups at the time so where's your point

I can't comprehend you being a real person with a actual brain what the fuck how can a regular "gym goer" like you know literally nothing about bodies and how people start out in the gym, my friend is 6'3 and weighs like 112 and is fat as shit but still can't bench 60 kgs so your point, go outside and look around not everyone is strong and has any muscle mass, give fat tall guys any weight that doesn't require lifting with their legs and they wouldn't even be able to move it, im not fat at all and have slight amount of abs since I don't train them much, bro just please you're the one who needs a humbling this is just a big excuse to cope with your weird fantisies about being raped

also I was 70 kgs and couldn't even do pushups at the time so where's your point
and here you go yapping again. Anyone with non-incel genetics will be able to bench their bodyweight for 1 very early on. Bench press is very dependent on your weight too, it goes up and down depending on how much you weigh. Your other lifts are okayish but your bench press at your weight is absolutely pathetic.

You absolutely are fat if those are your lifts at your weight. You could easy be 20kg lighter and your bench wouldn't be that impressive.

and here you go yapping again. Anyone with non-incel genetics will be able to bench their bodyweight for 1 very early on. Bench press is very dependent on your weight too, it goes up and down depending on how much you weigh. Your other lifts are okayish but your bench press at your weight is absolutely pathetic.

You absolutely are fat if those are your lifts at your weight. You could easy be 20kg lighter and your bench wouldn't be that impressive.
bro stop being delusional not everyone has insane genetics to bench their bodyweight 3 months into the gym its literally insane get a grip

Besides face, men and women both only value height and naturally wide bone structure.
No one cares for your weight unless one is an starved African child.

I hate it.

>muh lean

If you’re in the 5’9-6’1 manlet range and you’re under 85kg you’re basically carrying a sign on your ass that says “VICTIM”.

You have to start gymcelling until you’re 85kg, 15% bodyfat.
I’m currently bulking to 100kg over the next 2 years so I never have to drop below 85kg again.
Well u victim as gymslave

• So Sad
Reactions: Johnny_Sins
bro stop being delusional not everyone has insane genetics to bench their bodyweight 3 months into the gym its literally insane get a grip
Point is that you’re weak, your strength would be okay if you were 20kg lighter. You’re not what I meant when I said 85kg 15% bf so not sure why you’re trying to dab on me so confidently for being what you are lol.

Besides face, men and women both only value height and naturally wide bone structure.
No one cares for your weight unless one is an starved African child.
Cope.