Being under 85kg looks so pathetic

Dnrd:lul:

If at 5'9 to 6'1 you have to weigh above 80kg to 2/3/4/5 you should ropemaxx you fatcel:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
You masccopers need to be chained to a chair and be forced to watch all of tails videos back 2 back until you final get it:blackpill::cool:

97.5kg is still great
100kg is not dyel.
You do realize like 1% of the world can only do 225?
Maybe even less
Yeah but the majority of the world only lifts cheeseburgers. 100kg bench is what someone who’s disciplined can achieve in like 6 months.

97.5kg is still great
100kg is not dyel.
You do realize like 1% of the world can only do 225?
Maybe even less
Quarter of the world are jeets
What's your point lmao

Compare yourself to other men your age in your city

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: beefliverontop and St.TikTokcel
What's your point lmao

There are some really strong jeets at the gym tbh

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ziaoni and St.TikTokcel
What's your point lmao

hmm.. u got me there. Wel the men in my city dont even go gym… like only 1% of peoples i see is jacked

@St.TikTokcel

There’s this certain subspecies of jeet that are strong, I saw a few as bouncers tbh. Don’t know which part of India produces them but they exist

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Them compare yourself to men 13-33
Where do you live nigga
Yea. None of them go gym. Like their benches dont even hit 50kg. All my friends can bench like max 40-50kg lol.
Never see many jacked men or boys.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
@St.TikTokcel

There’s this certain subspecies of jeet that are strong, I saw a few as bouncers tbh. Don’t know which part of India produces them but they exist
Bengaluru perhaps.

• +1
Reactions: Johnny_Sins
Yea. None of them go gym. Like their benches dont even hit 50kg. All my friends can bench like max 40-50kg lol.
Never see many jacked men or boys.
Are your friends 5'3 50kg midgets? 50kg bench is disability tier.

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop and Johnny_Sins
Are your friends 5'3 50kg midgets? 50kg bench is disability tier.
nah. 40-60kg is surprisingly average for people
Normies dont gym at all.
My friends are like 5’7-5’9
I have this friend hes 150cm idk what thays in feet but he can barely bench the bar. Like he cant even rep it out. I had to spot him. While
My ass curls out 22kg dumbbells for reps his ass cant even bench it. Brutal

nah. 40-60kg is surprisingly average for people
Normies dont gym at all.
I have this friend hes 150cm idk what thays in feet but he can barely bench the bar. Like he cant even rep it out. I had to spot him. While
I had a friend in the army who was active as in he ran and hiked a lot and he failed to bench 50kg. He’s 6’2 and like 60kg if I had to guess, maybe 65kg at most.

Ah, so I was right. From which indian state are you? Uttar Pradesh? West Bengal?

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and Johnny_Sins
no. They are young. Still teenagers.
Their 14 years old
Sorry, broski but at that age I was 5'9 (I'm a turbo manlet). These heights that you state are common in women, not men.

• +1
Reactions: Johnny_Sins
I hate it.

>muh lean

If you’re in the 5’9-6’1 manlet range and you’re under 85kg you’re basically carrying a sign on your ass that says “VICTIM”.

You have to start gymcelling until you’re 85kg, 15% bodyfat.
I’m currently bulking to 100kg over the next 2 years so I never have to drop below 85kg again.
Im 6’1 and 83kg and Im bigger than 95% of ppl of my age:lul::lul:

I was 87kg but I was just chubby at that weight, because i’m DYEL. 85kg lean @6ft isn’t even a huge accomplishment, the fact that there’s so many victims like you getting defensive about it is fucking hilarious. I’m legit caging.
its obvious you know nothing about what 6ft and 85kg of lean muscle looks like, just further proves my point of how retarded you are

its obvious you know nothing about what 6ft and 85kg of lean muscle looks like, just further proves my point of how retarded you are
More victim screeching, coping and dilating *yawn* Make sure to cover your ass when you’re out and about boyo.

More victim screeching, coping and dilating *yawn* Make sure to cover your ass when you’re out and about boyo.
lol its so obvious you have no arguement so you result to insults, which further proves how much of a retard you are, anyways keep coping lard

lol its so obvious you have no arguement so you result to insults, which further proves how much of a retard you are, anyways keep coping lard
Convincing arguments like “you are le retard”? There’s no argument to be had here. Grass is green, you’re a victim cuck, the sun is hot. Simple as.

Last edited:
tales from bulking copers tbh

I hate it.

>muh lean

If you’re in the 5’9-6’1 manlet range and you’re under 85kg you’re basically carrying a sign on your ass that says “VICTIM”.

You have to start gymcelling until you’re 85kg, 15% bodyfat.
I’m currently bulking to 100kg over the next 2 years so I never have to drop below 85kg again.
Excuses to being fat and having a bloated face

Convincing arguments like “you are le retard”? There’s no argument to be had here. Grass is green, you’re a victim cuck, the sun is hot. Simple as.
crazy how you focused on the end of every message I sent when I clearly stated that being 85 kg of lean muscle and being 6ft is litterally massive and could fucking knock out anyone and be intimidating at the same time

crazy how you focused on the end of every message I sent when I clearly stated that being 85 kg of lean muscle and being 6ft is litterally massive and could fucking knock out anyone and be intimidating at the same time
That’s why I said 85kg and not 70kg to soothe your twink ego. 85kg is a respectable goal to aim for to not look like a victim.

That’s why I said 85kg and not 70kg to soothe your twink ego. 85kg is a respectable goal to aim for to not look like a victim.
I literally said im 86 kgs and don't have a large amount of fat how am I a victim or is it so impossible someone you're arguing with achieved a goal you couldn't

I literally said im 86 kgs and don't have a large amount of fat how am I a victim or is it so impossible someone you're arguing with achieved a goal you couldn't
What are your lifts in squat, bench, ohp?

What are your lifts in squat, bench, ohp?
ive only got back to the gym 3 months ago after a year and a couple months stop so 60kg bench for 6 reps haven't tried higher and 100kg squat and wtf is ohm

ive only got back to the gym 3 months ago after a year and a couple months stop so 60kg bench for 6 reps haven't tried higher and 100kg squat and wtf is ohm
What were your peak lifts though?
ohp = overhead press. Would expect a regular gym-goer to know that.