Bench decreased 15 pounds after stopping rad 140 and taking 2 weeks off the gym to study for finals.

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
Ended the cycle with a 205x5 bench yet I'm struggling to do 190x5.....FUCK this gay Earth

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Cocaine cutter hi

over for your gains son

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl
You know what to do bro

warned for low effort and violence encouraging
go ER

• JFL
Reactions: karbo, Deleted member 685, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
JFL now my last 2 sets are 185x5....:woke::feelswhy:

Bro how do u only have a 205 bench on rad140

Did u pct son ? And u shouldn't have stopped for 2 weeks

Going on peds before benching 225 for 5 :lul:

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Zeta ascended
How much did you took and how long

Did u pct son ? And u shouldn't have stopped for 2 weeks
Nah I heard people saying you didn't need it. I count help the break tho I was legit failing a class
Edit: Next time I'll take nolvadex and Cadarine...

If you cycled more than 2 months you needed pct and there's no excuse to skip gym lol 1 hour a day won't make u fail
Nah I heard people saying you didn't need it. I count help the break tho I was legit failing a class

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
ah, a fellow poverty bencher. my sympathies.

it sucks going to the gym and actually being decently overall strong but not LOOKING strong because my shoulders/pecs are piss weak. only just got 225*2 the other day.

lol @ training anything other than show muscles tbh, i should stop wasting time on lower body

Dont worry bro. After my surgery my bench was like 70x5, now 30days later its back above 100kg

• +1
No bench for your face

• So Sad
Dont worry bro. After my surgery my bench was like 70x5, now 30days later its back above 100kg
Yeah I'm gonna continue my bulk for 6 more weeks to regain what I lost then hop back on rad again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439
Yeah I'm gonna continue my bulk for 6 more weeks to regain what I lost then hop back on rad again

No worries bro Im sure you'll gain back your strength very quickly. good luck!

• +1
why is this a rage? you didnt lift for 2 weeks and still didnt lose all ur strength gains from rad, you should be happy.

The decision was shit from beginning. Here I can bench 215 for 8 reps natty. I'm also only 17

You have pretty shit strength genetics OP ngl

You have pretty shit strength genetics OP ngl
Ha.... wait till you see my size genetics. Literal 15 year olds who bench like 135 have bigger arms than me.....