Best and Worst Places to Approach A Girl:

D

Deleted member 29670

Silver
Unless you have model looks DO NOT approach girls in these places

1. Grocery Store, Supermarket: In these places 99% of the time girls are busy shopping or just flat out not in the mood to talk to guys regardless of your approach. Also, if you ask a lady in front of a worker, the worker is probably going to white-knight and ask some question like "is he bothering you?"

2. Library, Classroom: Most of the guys here are probably still in school and have crushes in the classroom, and think this would be a comfortable environment to approach these girls. However, assuming she has her friends around and everyones staring, that's unnecessary pressure you're putting onto yourself. Also, even if nobody is paying attention, if she's busy with her studies she's going to tell you to fuck off.

3. Anywhere where she is with her family: This is probably the worst fucking idea you can have. Why would you think it's smart to go up to a girl asking for her number in front of her Mom or Dad or whoever. 90% of the time she is going to say NO even though she would have said yes if she was alone just because her family is with her.

4. Restaurant: Nobody wants to be bothered while they are eating, guy or girl.

5. Work: Same as I said earlier, you do not want to bother a girl while she is working, she is already frustrated with dealing with customers all day and her manager is probably watching her, also if you are holding up the line she's going to tell you to leave.

6. Gym: Countless videos online of girls recording guys at the gym that are making them uncomfortable and labelling them as "creeps" even if they are just looking at them.

Unless you have subhuman looks, DO approach girls in these places:

1. Bar, Club, Party: Probably the most common place where guys approach girls because of the energy and increased confidence, since this is a
social setting, girls are going to be more open to socialize with you, but remember this does not guarantee you will be taking her home or getting her socials.

2. Dog Park: If you have a cute dog and you take it to the public park, this is going to ascend you lol. Girls like dogs, plain and simple. So if you take your dog to the park this is a gateway to a conversation with a girl who is admiring your dog.

3. Concert, Festival: Unless the girl is with her friends or she is heavily invested into the music, this is a great place to approach a girl, she's going be in a good mood and extremely energetic. People are going to be distracted with the music and this is a perfect chance for you to make a move without immense pressure, if you somehow fuck this chance up then its on you.

4. Amusement Park, Arcade, etc: This is also a great place to approach a girl, and you have great opportunities to go on rides with her, play games etc. Just make sure you don't approach her while she's distracted.

5. Museum: This is a solid place to approach a girl, if she's at a museum she's probably an open minded person and won't mind you going up to her, just be careful with your approach and don't say anything corny like "I don't know what's beautiful you or the art" lmaoo, it might work if you're a Chad though.

Let me know any places that you might suggest fall into one of these categories, or from your personal experiences.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gambino, disheartenedcel, Psychophilly and 12 others
great list for retarded users.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rose167, FinasterideAt17, Tai Lung and 19 others
tldr: if ur sub chad dont approach women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mister Spice, disheartenedcel, anthony111553 and 13 others
I live in Los Angeles, how fucked am I?

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
Latino

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tai Lung, RamRanchCowboy and forevermirin
BLUD THINKS HES GOING TO BOTB‼️‼️⁉️

NOT A SINGLE MOLECULE:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::fire::fire::fire:👹👹👹👹🆙🆙🆙🆙🆙🆙🆙

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, RAMU KAKA, fraudulent and 12 others
are u white passing or at least lighter skin? its rough for latinos in la tbh instant low class failo. could try hitting up some club in dt lbc tho if u fw black girls

are u white passing or at least lighter skin? its rough for latinos in la tbh instant low class failo. could try hitting up some club in dt lbc tho if u fw black girls
I have yellow fever and I'm olive skinned, I don't live that far from Monterey Park, but I'm a shy guy

• JFL
I have yellow fever, I don't live that far from Monterey Park, but I'm a shy guy
how old are u? try to get into a uc you'll slay asian mtbs. or just move to westminster or sth jfl

• Hmm...

1. Grocery Store, Supermarket: In these places 99% of the time girls are busy shopping or just flat out not in the mood to talk to guys regardless of your approach. Also, if you ask a lady in front of a worker, the worker is probably going to white-knight and ask some question like "is he bothering you?"

2. Library, Classroom: Most of the guys here are probably still in school and have crushes in the classroom, and think this would be a comfortable environment to approach these girls. However, assuming she has her friends around and everyones staring, that's unnecessary pressure you're putting onto yourself. Also, even if nobody is paying attention, if she's busy with her studies she's going to tell you to fuck off.

3. Anywhere where she is with her family: This is probably the worst fucking idea you can have. Why would you think it's smart to go up to a girl asking for her number in front of her Mom or Dad or whoever. 90% of the time she is going to say NO even though she would have said yes if she was alone just because her family is with her.

5. Work: Same as I said earlier, you do not want to bother a girl while she is working, she is already frustrated with dealing with customers all day and her manager is probably watching her, also if you are holding up the line she's going to tell you to leave.

6. Gym: Countless videos online of girls recording guys at the gym that are making them uncomfortable and labelling them as "creeps" even if they are just looking at them.

1. Bar, Club, Party: Probably the most common place where guys approach girls because of the energy and increased confidence, since this is a
social setting, girls are going to be more open to socialize with you, but remember this does not guarantee you will be taking her home or getting her socials.

2. Dog Park: If you have a cute dog and you take it to the public park, this is going to ascend you lol. Girls like dogs, plain and simple. So if you take your dog to the park this is a gateway to a conversation with a girl who is admiring your dog.

3. Concert, Festival: Unless the girl is with her friends or she is heavily invested into the music, this is a great place to approach a girl, she's going be in a good mood and extremely energetic. People are going to be distracted with the music and this is a perfect chance for you to make a move without immense pressure, if you somehow fuck this chance up then its on you.

4. Amusement Park, Arcade, etc: This is also a great place to approach a girl, and you have great opportunities to go on rides with her, play games etc. Just make sure you don't approach her while she's distracted.

5. Museum: This is a solid place to approach a girl, if she's at a museum she's probably an open minded person and won't mind you going up to her, just be careful with your approach and don't say anything corny like "I don't know what's beautiful you or the art" lmaoo, it might work if you're a Chad though.

Let me know any places that you might suggest fall into one of these categories, or from your personal experiences.
Half of the “DO APPROACH” scenarios are only degenerated low quality girls unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: Ken and KING REIDYZ
Good post

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 29670
just be chad theory

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 28904
It's already over if you are in a museum for whatever reason, it never started if you need to go to a museum to find a girl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fraudulent, alexmason90 and KING REIDYZ

Brutally over

Amusement Park, Arcade, etc: This is also a great place to approach a girl, and you have great opportunities to go on rides with her, play games etc. Just make sure you don't approach her while she's distracted.
@MoggerGaston didnthisnandnheis30

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston

That usually doesnt work for MTNs and below.

I actually had women approach me grocery stores before.But i get where you are coming from.Most people don't want to be bother while they're spending money...

What if she approaches you in the forbidden places??

• JFL
Its the complete oppsite.

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Small talk theory by just staring off small and seeing where it goes

Chad can get away approaching foid while she watching her mother die in emergency room

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: disheartenedcel, infini, IMPROVINATOR and 2 others
unfortunately i rarely leave my house so all those suggestions are inapplicable to me.
i am also too ugly for online dating alternatives like tinder.
this leaves surgery as my only option. i will be getting rhinoplasty, canthoplasty, orbital implants to fix my subhuman eye area from a fracture when i was young, then i will socialmaxx, make frens and finally make a worth while tinder profile.

• +1
Reactions: RamRanchCowboy, RichardSpencel and dadfa
Chad can approach women anywhere

grocery store is one of the best places lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Ken
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660
U can stole her cart after she paid and she runs after u
what actually works for example is if they have a hot bar, like whole foods.

i ate there occasionally. your bound to run into cute girls and one time one literally asked me for my number

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and marek937
should u approach on the street

the dogpill is real

This is Reddit tier advice,

"Yeah bro don't approach girls in xyz places they are there for one purpose only can't interrupt the queen for 2 seconds kind stranger"

If a girl likes you, you will make her ecstatic if you approach her at any of those places you said to never approach

• +1
Reactions: Ken and Gus17

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR!!!! thanks bro

You forgot insane mental asylum

This list is terrible. Stores are some of the best places to approach

Watch this New Poster video for better advice:

Last edited:
syrian pyscho really stole this lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29670
its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29670
Half of the “DO APPROACH” scenarios are only degenerated low quality girls unfortunately
They're not if you want to grow and ascend. Same for the don't approach choices.
It's already over if you are in a museum for whatever reason, it never started if you need to go to a museum to find a girl
Dinosaurs are awesome tho.

Chad can get away approaching foid while she watching her mother die in emergency room
At a social recently I got along with this girl after first talking to her mom. Swept both of them off their feet. Crap thread btw at this point if anyone didn't click with it when it comes to reality.

Both waved at me goodbye when we parted ways. Should've got her number but didn't bring it up as it was a music event and got interrupted seeing an old art teacher whom I lost respect for after. Regret taking that initiative decision. Dwelling on the past that wasn't up to the same standard as opposed to the future that looked promising.

Last edited: