Best diet for collagen?

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
Having a lot of collagen on your skin is a very good hallo and old wrinkly dry scarred up faces are not particularly attractive so is collagen mostly genetic or can you go on certain diets or take certain supplements to improve skin collagen?

Eggs fish meat, less sugar

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
lots and lots of meat (chicken, beef, turkey, etc)

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15827
Make sure you get all vitamins, minerals and essential amino acids. That's it

• +1
Reactions: Lars and XAE17
Having a lot of collagen on your skin is a very good hallo and old wrinkly dry scarred up faces are not particularly attractive so is collagen mostly genetic or can you go on certain diets or take certain supplements to improve skin collagen?
basically anything healthy. Especially fruits and vegetables.

• JFL
basically anything healthy. Especially fruits and vegetables.
need to find a good balance between fruits and vegetables tbh

too many fruits = too much sugar which raises inflammation in body -> hairloss and acne

• +1
Reactions: XAE17
need to find a good balance between fruits and vegetables tbh

too many fruits = too much sugar which raises inflammation in body -> hairloss and acne
yeah moderation is key.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
@RabidRosaries ?? Collagen powder is LITERALLY made from cow bones and stuff lmao why are you hmming me?? Proteins are absolutely paramount for collagen

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
@RabidRosaries ?? Collagen powder is LITERALLY made from cow bones and stuff lmao why are you hmming me?? Proteins are absolutely paramount for collagen
Excess amount of protein is pro- aging.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
yes but you have to still have to consume plenty of good proteins to maintain your skin. Excess of everything is bad ofc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15827
smoke and do drugs

Water

• JFL
Get enough protein

How exactly is it bad? I’m basing this off of science. What’re you basing your views on? Blackpill autism? 😂
Fruits and vegetables wont collagen maxx him at all, even moreso thats all you're recommending. VEGETABLES:lul::lul::lul:

Brb antinutrients from veggies

Brb disrupted liver and attacks to the gut

Brb lacking in so many necesary amino acids and protein needed for skin rebuidling

Brb lacking in basic micronutrients+ shitty bioavailabe. For example Beta Carotene is nothing compared to the bioavailabe active vitamin A in Liver, let alone consuming it raw.

Brb lacking in COLLAGEN as seen in meat and bone marrow/bone borth

Brb too much sugar (fruit is good but not in excess also bad for inhibition and can make u overly emotional) which is also bad

Muh fruits and veggies 99% percent of sources out there are fucked, even the seeds are being tampered with nowadays

Even that i dont even think you even know how to prepare both of those properly let alone absorb whats in the MUH fruits and veggies proeprly.

You're so ignorant, consider yourself lucky im responding to this

Best diet for collagen is a balanced yet animal predominant.

-Liver (ideally pastured no soy/gmo/antiobitics/non vaxxed, grassfed all that good stuff on all your animal products)

- Organ Meats and Muscle meats in general

-Bone broth and bone marrow

-Fish

-Gelatin or like i said bone marrow

-Raw dairy

-Raw unsalted butter is probably one of the best things you could do for your skin and nails. Rich in so much. Aajonus touched on this

-Raw animal fat in general

This alone gives you A+ tier skin, not to mention other little hacks.

And I havent even touched on the role a properly functioning liver , with that shitty deficient diet you're recommending your organs will be running sub par

You also know when you consume an organ meat, it helps that corresponding organ in the body function better.

But what do i know.

You fucks eat like this (not just you 99% of western folk) and wonder why you're deficient, deformed and demented and burn in the sun. Lmao

I've spent too much time in this reply. Good day greycel, until next time

I'll leave this chart up for you. @alienmaxxer @slayer69 @lutte @Korea @Prettyboy @Cope
Graph comparing meat and fruit BEEF LIVER IS KING MEAT for life

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Racky, Sonny Black, jaw_is_law and 2 others
iron overload from too much red meat will be the downfall of many looksmaxxers

(there are ways to avoid iron overload while still eating beef but I'm sure most people wont do it im donating blood tomorrow :sneaky:)

• +1
Reactions: Loveland, Deleted member 15827 and AscendingHero
Fruits and vegetables wont collagen maxx him at all, even moreso thats all you're recommending. VEGETABLES:lul::lul::lul:

Brb lacking in so many necesary amino acids and protein needed for skin rebuidling

Brb lacking in basic micronutrients+ shitty bioavailabe. For example Beta Carotene is nothing compared to the bioavailabe active vitamin A in Liver, let alone consuming it raw.

Brb too much sugar (fruit is good but not in excess also bad for inhibition and can make u overly emotional) which is also bad

Muh fruits and veggies 99% percent of sources out there are fucked, even the seeds are being tampered with nowadays

Even that i dont even think you even know how to prepare both of those properly let alone absorb whats in the MUH fruits and veggies proeprly.

-Liver (ideally pastured no soy/gmo/antiobitics/non vaxxed, grassfed all that good stuff on all your animal products)

-Fish

-Raw dairy

-Raw unsalted butter is probably one of the best things you could do for your skin and nails. Rich in so much. Aajonus touched on this

And I havent even touched on the role a properly functioning liver , with that shitty deficient diet you're recommending your organs will be running sub par

You also know when you consume an organ meat, it helps that corresponding organ in the body function better.

But what do i know.

You fucks eat like this (not just you 99% of western folk) and wonder why you're deficient, deformed and demented and burn in the sun. Lmao

I'll leave this chart up for you. @alienmaxxer @slayer69 @lutte @Korea @Prettyboy @Cope
View attachment 1651456
I said ESPECIALLY fruits and vegetables. Not ONLY those two. Learn how to read.

-Fish

-Raw dairy

But what do i know.

View attachment 1651456
You illiterate fool. I didn’t say he should only eat fruits and vegetables. I said he should eat everything healthy ESPECIALLY fruits and vegetables. Fruits and veggies contain tons of nutrients and antioxidants which are good for your skin. Fruit is only bad if you eat too much. If you actually did some research you’d know fruits and vegetables are healthy and should be eaten on a daily basis. And you can mock me all you want for being a greycel, but you know it’s truly over for you when you have a high reputation on a forum like this.

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: jaw_is_law
I said ESPECIALLY fruits and vegetables. Not ONLY those two. Learn how to read.
I wasnt just addressing your retardation in that post btw, hence why i tagged many people

Sit down

. Do some research before talking.
Healthline.com
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Fruits and veggies contain tons of nutrients and antioxidants which are good for your skin.
Nothing compared to what i wrote, legit nothing

Retarded post that just further highlights your ignorance, i've embarassed you enough. shoo!

And you can mock me all you want for being a greycel, but you know it’s truly over for you when you have a high reputation on a forum like this.

• Love it
I wasnt just addressing your retardation in that post btw, hence why i tagged many people

Sit down

Healthline.com
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Nothing compared to what i wrote, legit nothing

Retarded post that just further highlights your ignorance, i've embarassed you enough. shoo!

View attachment 1651517
Keep on seething bro. I’m gonna trust healthline and actual doctors over some moron on looksmax.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero and jaw_is_law
Keep on seething bro. I’m gonna trust healthline and actual doctors over some moron on looksmax.
@jaw_is_law you can seethe too you horse faced fag

• WTF
Your sub 300ng/dl life not mine, could give a damn less

peace nigga and dont @ me

Funny piece out gif lol disappear

• Love it