Best drugs to take to become NT/low inhib?

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
I'm really struggling conversing with people right now I become visibly tense, uncomfortable etc which is horrible

Seen many drugs recommended here for becoming nt/low inhib but which ones are the best ones with the least side effects?

Also should I be doing this when young, or when heightmaxxing or will it stunt growth?

@BrahminBoss
@5.5psl
@ccwarrior
@MoggerGaston

phenibut, addictive tho

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Napoleon1800
Cocaine.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
phenibut kratom the most normie one is weed

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Napoleon1800
Nigga I'm talking about things like weed is recommend often here,

I doubt doing weed regularly in puberty is good for the puberty

I'm really struggling conversing with people right now I become visibly tense, uncomfortable etc which is horrible

Seen many drugs recommended here for becoming nt/low inhib but which ones are the best ones with the least side effects?

Also should I be doing this when young, or when heightmaxxing or will it stunt growth?

@BrahminBoss
@5.5psl
@ccwarrior
@MoggerGaston
Red kratom strain- red malay

Vorinstat Adderall

@BrahminBoss
@5.5psl
@ccwarrior
@MoggerGaston
therapypill

• +1
stimulants
agree, even though im already social i notice that when i take stims like caffeine i become much more social. could just be me tho.

• +1
Phenibut, weed

• +1
agree, even though im already social i notice that when i take stims like caffeine i become much more social. could just be me tho.
Same, add in nicotine im a different person

• +1
i’m gonna try phenibut real soon, i’ll tell you how it is. But it’s the best one.

You won’t get addicted if you use it on weekends like 2 max 3 times a month.

• +1
Tag me if u make a thread
i’m gonna try phenibut real soon, i’ll tell you how it is. But it’s the best one.

You won’t get addicted if you use it on weekends like 2 max 3 times a month.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
lyrica

• +1

@BrahminBoss
@5.5psl
@ccwarrior
@MoggerGaston
Talk to people in lucid dreaming and give yourself a reward for succesful interaction. Just ClassicalConditioningMaxx

• +1
the tried and tested king, alcohol.

• +1
Xanax is the king of low inhib drugs. Famously makes people do incredibly stupid and dangerous shit when you take too much, but is great when used in the proper doses. 0.5-1.5mg will zap your anxiety away while not making you black out. Obv it’s addictive so don’t take it everyday but it’s good to have on hand for certain situations

• +1
Xanax is the king of low inhib drugs. Famously makes people do incredibly stupid and dangerous shit when you take too much, but is great when used in the proper doses. 0.5-1.5mg will zap your anxiety away while not making you black out. Obv it’s addictive so don’t take it everyday but it’s good to have on hand for certain situations
or just take phenibut

• +1
or just take phenibut
Yeah swallow 10 capsules or multiple grams of salt powder and feel drunk. Jfl. The upside of Xanax is that on a low dose you don’t feel high at all it just eliminates anxiety

• +1