Best gum for Masseters?

VST

VST

Mentalcel Supreme™ with Cheese
What types of gum are the best for developing masseters?
I heard mastic gum is good but that shit is expensive af.

What gum is relatively hard (compared to regular chewing gum) and sugar free that will help me build my masseters?

Be careful with this bro, I use to overchew gum and while I have big masseters I stopped cause it was fucking with my jaw. Not worth the TMJ.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Be careful with this bro, I use to overchew gum and while I have big masseters I stopped cause it was fucking with my jaw. Not worth the TMJ.
Fuck it, no pain no gain.
Can't be worse than being an incel

• +1
Reactions: Youngcell, RichardSpencel and Nibba
Fuck it, no pain no gain.
Can't be worse than being an incel
There was actually a guy on lookism who talked about the TMJ pain. He said he basically just pushed through it and went away lol. I mean think about it we've been chewing on soft, easily chewable food through our entire lives, which causes our jaw and our jaw joints to be very weak. and strengthening them will obviously cause some pain eventually, but you just have to push your way through. if I do experience this while chewing I will probably just ease myself into it more and take a little bit of a break

Just tongue chew brah. Mike Mew said without it you get TMJ and fuck up your profile

how to tongue chew?
There’s videos on orthotropics YouTube channel. Just use multiple pieces and form a ball with it in your mouth then force it as hard as you can to the roof of the mouth until it’s flat then repeat. As tongue gets stronger add more gum and then eventually freeze it if you reach Mike Mew levels of strength. This has the best results for expanding upper jaw and improving aesthetics

There’s videos on orthotropics YouTube channel. Just use multiple pieces and form a ball with it in your mouth then force it as hard as you can to the roof of the mouth until it’s flat then repeat. As tongue gets stronger add more gum and then eventually freeze it if you reach Mike Mew levels of strength. This has the best results for expanding upper jaw and improving aesthetics
What about the lower jaw?

What about the lower jaw?
I alternate chewing gum on the left side of my mouth for 5 minutes then on the right for 5 minutes and then tongue chew for 5 minutes and repeat until it’s been an hour. This builds the muscle but after about a year the bone becomes denser and by that point you should have good results.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281