Best gym advice ever

Stare

Stare

ㅤㅤ ‏‏‎
Don't believe in fitness YouTubers, 90% of them are liers trying to appeal to weak men who have never lifted before and want to get swole naturally in less than a year.

Their programs are ridiculous light weight and low volume exercises that appeal to beginners but won't get them any muscle.
Their diet plans are as stupid as nutrition Instagram pages, you gotta have a caloric deficit if you want to get lean, there is no other way.

Most guys who have been lifting for some years know that what they say is bullshit but beginners with no experience fall for this.

Watch Greg Doucette if you want to see someone debunking those "fitness" YouTubers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583 and Deleted member 5349
Thanks bro.

Whats up guys Jeff Cavaliere AthleanX dot com

• JFL
Reactions: ritalinredemption and Foxhole
Creatine and big weights and compound lifts, dont go for definition go on mass(you should also it healthy) but big shoulders are one that you must have.In 99% of time you are at least in a shirt.

If you want to learn bodybuilding the "best" way from YT, just follow the best bodybuilders in the world. This is literally the competitors at the annual Mr. Olympia. There are 3 divisions: open, classic physique, and men's physique. Do your research and listen to them, not these "influencers" who look like utter shit when compared to the olympia guys

Classic Physique finalists:
Classicphysique

Men's Physique finalists:
Mensphysique

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mikeock and Stare
If you want to learn bodybuilding the "best" way from YT, just follow the best bodybuilders in the world. This is literally the competitors at the annual Mr. Olympia. There are 3 divisions: open, classic physique, and men's physique. Do your research and listen to them, not these "influencers" who look like utter shit when compared to the olympia guys

View attachment 451643

View attachment 451644
True but unfortunately the trash YouTubers have 100x more subscribers than legit bodybuilders.

View attachment 451643

View attachment 451644
99% of their results are genetics and drugs jfl at thinking following their program will help u

• +1
Reactions: mikeock
This, the biggest redpill for me was when I started just using intuition in the gym and stopped listening to YouTube advice I actually started making legit gains

99% of their results are genetics and drugs jfl at thinking following their program will help u

You are correct. These guys have genetics and drugs on their side. But who would you rather listen to, a 4 PSL guy with bad genetics or an 8 PSL guy with genetics? The person with the results you will NEVER be able to attain is still more knowledgable than the less competent dude (in this case, the YT "influencers")

You are correct. These guys have genetics and drugs on their side. But who would you rather listen to, a 4 PSL guy with bad genetics or an 8 PSL guy with genetics? The person with the results you will NEVER be able to attain is still more knowledgable than the less competent dude (in this case, the YT "influencers")
what i will say is that even if their advice is not great I can at least see why simeon panda etc get views, due to their physique. i DO NOT understand the popularity ppl like jeff cavaliere or jeff nippard who dont have good advice OR look good.

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout
what i will say is that even if their advice is not great I can at least see why simeon panda etc get views, due to their physique. i DO NOT understand the popularity ppl like jeff cavaliere or jeff nippard who dont have good advice OR look good.

For sure. I agree with you, always listen to people who know what they are doing. And the best way to find out is through their results

There is so much controversy around how to get a good body that I just decided that will follow some program and hope for the best

There is so much controversy around how to get a good body that I just decided that will follow some program and hope for the best
Yeah man just trust yourself and think for yourself. Will give you best gains