Best Halloween costumes to get pussy?

JimmyDreamsOfZygos

JimmyDreamsOfZygos

president of knajjd fanclub ❤️
I went as 2019 Joker last year and it was such a halo, the facepaint covered up my flaws and got me pussy. I considered doing it again since it was such a beast costume but I want to innovate. Any ideas?

• JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel, Copeful, BigBoy and 4 others
Chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lux, klamus, Darkstrand and 2 others
6129c13qWLL AC UX385

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6’1cel, Lux, UglyGod360 and 15 others
tight jeans, no shirt, this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416
Spartan warrior or any gladiator style outfit

No cap some normie white boy at a party I went to dressed like this with fake tats, dark clothes, chains, rings, gold grills and a balaclava literally had so many chicks throwing themselves at him. IDK why but probs like a fake thugmaxx.

91462f2df5c4fab2c86a205c5965353f

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 7866, Deleted member 4416 and 2 others
Something that will cover your face so you won't get coronavirus.
images
punk-rave-gothic-punk-masks-for-men.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
61ppXbB-FjL._AC_UX385_.jpg

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Arkantos
shirtless fireman if you got the body.
1446058092-syn-rbk-1445979317-fire4.jpg
file-13-10-17-10-39-26-pm-1508529301.jpeg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
I’ve never been to a Halloween party even once

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Warlow, Darkstrand, BigBoy and 3 others

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
NAKED if you are jacked
Best day to show off ur aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
ppl dont celebrate this shit in the netherlands as far as I know. (or Ive never been invited)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, BigBoy and Arkantos
I’m a gymcel so I think I might dress up as sailor moon. I think it’s different enough women will think it’s funny

I’ve never been to a Halloween party even once
Me neither, but I don't live in US, we don't have Halloween parties here, in fact the whole concept sounds silly, do adults actually go to these parties dressed in silly costumes, it seems very juvenile; this was stuff we did in kindergarten or junior school parties, when our parents also came and amused themselves seeing how we were dressed as dwarfs, leprechauns, fairies, etc...

Wear based on your personality and physique, I'm going as black panther

Wear based on your personality and physique, I'm going as black panther
Bad advice because for me "my personality" best matches spergs like michael myers or something minus the killing. But I do look cool in a myers outfit tbh

Bad advice because for me "my personality" best matches spergs like michael myers or something minus the killing. But I do look cool in a myers outfit tbh
I don't literally mean "personality" like foids do, for ex: if you're not a chad an your overweight don't dress as a gladiator or a superhero cuz it doesn't fit the image

I went as 2019 Joker last year and it was such a halo, the facepaint covered up my flaws and got me pussy. I considered doing it again since it was such a beast costume but I want to innovate. Any ideas?
I want permanent Custom bit dick chad

Me neither, but I don't live in US, we don't have Halloween parties here, in fact the whole concept sounds silly, do adults actually go to these parties dressed in silly costumes, it seems very juvenile; this was stuff we did in kindergarten or junior school parties, when our parents also came and amused themselves seeing how we were dressed as dwarfs, leprechauns, fairies, etc...

No fun allowed. Wagecuck till death

I don't literally mean "personality" like foids do, for ex: if you're not a chad an your overweight don't dress as a gladiator or a superhero cuz it doesn't fit the image
Lol so could've just said dress your build

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Lol so could've just said dress your build
Back in my sophomore year of HS some freshman kid came in for character day in a complete head to toe morph suit with only underwear on under it. He was extremely skinny and his nipples were extremely hard and almost poking through the suit. He broke into tears midway through 1st period and ran out because some kid kept asking for him to turn around so he could see his titties