Best halo

HorseFace

HorseFace

done
What do you guys think is the best halo, i personaly think light blue eyes have an amazing halo effect. Its looks so hypnotizing you dont even really focus on the rest of the face. Does anyone have experience with colored contact lenses?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Coping
If i ever get colored contacts, I'll make them the same color as my eyes but a lighter version. So light hazel in my case

Yes light eyes give a big halo especially if you have dark features, just waiting for stroma to release their shit so I can change mine..

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace
Blue eyes only look good on white males if your hair is dark. It's even more of a halo when you're an ethnic male. The best eyes for a male, however, is green. I remember a 6.5/10 curry with insane light green eyes, everyone complimented him on it, both males and females.

Blue eyes only look good on white males if your hair is dark. It's even more of a halo when you're an ethnic male. The best eyes for a male, however, is green. I remember a 6.5/10 curry with insane light green eyes, everyone complimented him on it, both males and females.
i remember you said that blue eyes are beta nerdic thing.

I disagree, take a look at the pics i posted. Both actors are blond-isch. I definetly see it working a lot better with dark feautures but its not needed.

Light eye color halo is definitely up there

But overall, its just Good Looks and Height Halo.

I disagree, take a look at the pics i posted. Both actors are blond-isch. I definetly see it working a lot better with dark feautures but its not needed.

View attachment 8705

He looks like a beta cuck lol. If he had dark brown hair, he'd look alpha AF.
i remember you said that blue eyes are beta nerdic thing.

Exactly. Blonde hair + blue eyes = beta cuck. Brown hair + blue eyes = alpha. Blonde hair + brown eyes = alpha.

Depends on where you live bro. I have light eyes and so do all my classmates and 95% of the school, so it doesn’t really halo me.
But there’s no halo greater than good looks like someone stated above.

Depends on where you live bro. I have light eyes and so do all my classmates and 95% of the school, so it doesn’t really halo me.
But there’s no halo greater than good looks like someone stated above.

necroposts me

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Bengt
Ethnic+ blue eyes instant hailo no curries ofc but think negroids middel eastern etc

• +1
Reactions: Einon
I've experimented with bright blue lenses.I look different,not necesserally better.I think It's because my dark brown eyes go well with my dark brown hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656