Best healthy and accessible way to intake Potassium

D

damiki

Here to improve looks nothing else
How to actually eat a lot of Potassium. Some pills or? I usually eat a banana or two a day but its not enoguh considering my countries food is high in sodium. Whats the best way to get a lot of potassium and I can get it locally?

eat pussy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, zharupodrugu, //\//\\1m054_p00d1c4 and 1 other person
There's a lot of potassium in semen so just eat that and you'll be good

• +1
Reactions: illoan82
potatoes

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
iu

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
10 bananas a day

coconut water

• +1
Reactions: violentino and castelldefels
Potassium is useless if youre eating high sodium

2 bananas gives you only 20% of your daily intake

• +1
Reactions: castelldefels
Why potasium

• JFL
Reactions: PedroFavelinha
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, Glacier, mirrormogger and 1 other person
how do you have 5000 posts and have been here for 10 months and don't know some of the most basic things you can learn on tiktok?
I started coming here 3 months ago and idc nigga stfu

Now foods potassium chloride powder  48616 1

• +1
Reactions: kebab and damiki
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ezio6, illoan82 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Banana, avocado, coconut

Supplement powders, like for everything else. I take potassium chloride powder. 5 g in the morning, 5 g in the evening put into my water bottle. Contains 40% active potassium. So taking 10 g powder doesn't mean taking 10 g potassium, but like 4 g. It's freakin cheap!

https://www.bulksupplements.com/en-hu/products/potassium-chloride-crystalized-powder
So the 10g you take in a day is equivalent to 4000 mg? so like 8 bananas. Thats good have you seen any plausible results with this routine?

So the 10g you take in a day is equivalent to 4000 mg? so like 8 bananas. Thats good have you seen any plausible results with this routine?
Yes, it helps with debloating and keep having chiselled cheeks daily. I was on a holiday recently, where I couldn't take my powders and I saw the difference during that week, because I got more bloated. I also stopped salting my food recently, that helps too.

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod and damiki
Yes, it helps with debloating and keep having chiselled cheeks daily. I was on a holiday recently, where I couldn't take my powders and I saw the difference during that week, because I got more bloated. I also stopped salting my food recently, that helps too.
the only thing I found is a box of 50 little bags of 1g of HCL and 471mg of K (potassium). If I want to get 2000mg of potassium through this its 4 bags a day so this box will last me 12 days. One box costs around 4$ so around 11$ a month. Worth it?

the only thing I found is a box of 50 little bags of 1g of HCL and 471mg of K (potassium). If I want to get 2000mg of potassium through this its 4 bags a day so this box will last me 12 days. One box costs around 4$ so around 11$ a month. Worth it?

Yes, this is an okay price. All the tablets, capsules, etc are way more expensive

How to actually eat a lot of Potassium. Some pills or? I usually eat a banana or two a day but its not enoguh considering my countries food is high in sodium. Whats the best way to get a lot of potassium and I can get it locally?
Bananas are good but they actually help with weight gain, so try not to eat lots of those

See if you can find bulk potassium chloride powder (like 1kg). A 1 year supply is less than $30 for me.
Why potasium
Your potassium, magnesium, and sodium ratios will affect how much water your body stores. So it can make you bloated if they're off.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: damiki
See if you can find bulk potassium chloride powder (like 1kg). A 1 year supply is less than $30 for me.

Your potassium, magnesium, and sodium ratios will affect how much water your body stores. So it can make you bloated if they're off.
where?

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Orange juice

Sugar and acid
I take 1.5L a day, just get yourself a brand with less sugar and don't eat like a fatass. Also get yourself some purple toothpaste to undo the stains from acid. I take in 3000mg (3g) of potassium from it a day plus many other vitamins that OJ provides. The benefits are beyond just debloating. I have 0 acne now and having a cold doesn't clog my nose. I litterally taste sweet too.

• Woah
I take 1.5L a day, just get yourself a brand with less sugar and don't eat like a fatass. Also get yourself some purple toothpaste to undo the stains from acid. I take in 3000mg (3g) of potassium from it a day plus many other vitamins that OJ provides. The benefits are beyond just debloating. I have 0 acne now and having a cold doesn't clog my nose. I litterally taste sweet too.

Take a picture of its label on the back

I will access it myself

You ingest 135g of sugar alone from orange juice

Maximum is 25g-30g

• +1
Potatoes and sweet potatoes

That is 125g of sugar per 1.5L !!!!

Headache, reactive hypoglycemia
That would explain the dizziness and feeling weak. But that's a trade I'm willing to make.

• JFL
Rip your insulin and pancreas it will never be the same again
Copium

I ate 5 bananas, 11 figs, a box of raspberries today

how the fuck are u alice

how is he alive still?

Why wouldn't I be alive? Again, every day I take 10 g (so 10 000 mg) potassium chloride powder with water. 5000 mg in the morning, 5000 mg in the evening. Potassium chloride has 40% active potassium in it. So basically I only take 4 g (4000 mg) potassium, 2000 mg in the morning, 2000 mg in the evening. I am 80-85 kg. Which part is that you don't understand?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Why wouldn't I be alive? Again, every day I take 10 g (so 10 000 mg) potassium chloride powder with water. 5000 mg in the morning, 5000 mg in the evening. Potassium chloride has 40% active potassium in it. So basically I only take 4 g (4000 mg) potassium, 2000 mg in the morning, 2000 mg in the evening. I am 80-85 kg. Which part is that you don't understand?
It goes into systemic circulation too fast

With foods its more organic and much slower

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator
It goes into systemic circulation too fast

With foods its more organic and much slower

I see, but it still does the job in my case. I also prefer the supplement, because I only take what I want, while in foods there are other things I don't want. I wouldn't mind eating bananas, but I don't welcome the sugar from it.

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Brother one banana is enough for me to not bloat and I consume a LOT of sodium and 400-450 carbs every day and I NEVER bloat. Consistency is key.

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator