Best Height fraud shoes?

GhastlyGhoul

GhastlyGhoul

Ghoulmaxxed
As the title suggests, anyone know which shoes add the most lift while also looking stylish?

Timberland's. I'm getting my pair for fall/winter.

• +1
Reactions: GhastlyGhoul
I just wear air maxxes with a 1.4 inch lift

• +1
Reactions: shimada, Peachy and GhastlyGhoul
As the title suggests, anyone know which shoes add the most lift while also looking stylish?
Converse with 3 inch lift is the go. It dosen't look tryhard at allllll

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, Deleted member 2205 and YeaImIncel
Leg Lengthening splints

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Is there any way to heightfraud by four inches? I'm 6ft manlet and I wore some big 4" shoe lifts once, in my shoes. It felt incredible, the dopamine rush in my head was higher than what I'd get by having sex with six girls at the same time, although I felt awkward walking in them.
I just want that feeling again :feelswhy:

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and GhastlyGhoul
Is there any way to heightfraud by four inches? I'm 6ft manlet and I wore some big 4" shoe lifts once, in my shoes. It felt incredible, the dopamine rush in my head was higher than what I'd get by having sex with six girls at the same time, although I felt awkward walking in them.
I just want that feeling again :feelswhy:
leave

• +1
Reactions: shakmax and GhastlyGhoul
boots and airMax are the shoes that add most height, however if you wanna use haddcore shoe lifts you need wear a pair of boots so you have enought space to place the lifts inside

• +1
I wear leather nikes with a high top, they look like a mix between sneakers, timbs and combat boots, but more classy than any of them. The sole is legit almost 3cm as is so I don't really feel like I need any more than that.

• +1
Reactions: shakmax and GhastlyGhoul
Pick any 3cm shoes like Air Max, and the get 1'5cm lifts. That is almost 5cm you gain for free.
If we discount average shoes height (~2cm), you get one entire Inch of advantage over the other guys. So if you were 5'11 for example, you would look like a legit 6ft guy

• +1
Reactions: Germania
Pick any 3cm shoes like Air Max, and the get 1'5cm lifts. That is almost 5cm you gain for free.
If we discount average shoes height (~2cm), you get one entire Inch of advantage over the other guys. So if you were 5'11 for example, you would look like a legit 6ft guy
How do lifts affect pes cavus(high arches)?
I'm guessing I can't do lifts because it would interfere with how my arches supinate.
My arches are very high and I need arch support just to function properly.

How do lifts affect pes cavus(high arches)?
I'm guessing I can't do lifts because it would interfere with how my arches supinate.
My arches are very high and I need arch support just to function properly.
Lifts are cheap as fuck. Buy a pair and try how they feel.

Lol, aight. 👍
About your question, small lifts may help with that. I've heard a lot of guys wear them so they feet doesn't hurt as much, but those kinda of lifts are only 0.5cm at most. After 2cm, they might start hurting, just like walking in heels would

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
About your question, small lifts may help with that. I've heard a lot of guys wear them so they feet doesn't hurt as much, but those kinda of lifts are only 0.5cm at most. After 2cm, they might start hurting, just like walking in heels would

Yeah that's what I'm afraid of, the high heel effect. Walking barefoot itself is painful for me, my arches hate flat services.
I'll try them out but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

Yeah that's what I'm afraid of, the high heel effect. Walking barefoot itself is painful for me, my arches hate flat services.
I'll try them out but I'm not gonna hold my breath.
If you already hate walking barefoot, lift aren't for you. I'm sorry brah, stick to only AirMax then

• +1
Converse with 3 inch lift is the go. It dosen't look tryhard at allllll

how the fuck you go converse with 3 inch lift? thats like walking on high heels xD.

imo just air max or timberlands (depending on the season).