Best Incel Careers 2020+

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
With the Rise of Tiktok Looks Will Be More Important Than Ever

You could open tiktok tomorrow, record any thing and become a famous and rich influencer tomorrow if the algorithm rates your facial proportions and ranks you higher

On top of that us Incels need high paying careers pay for our surgeries

Female or Human Interaction should be a minimum including co-workers

So what do you recommend? Physics,Chemistry,CS would be some to start

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
Physics,Chemistry,CS would be some to start
good recs but they'll get more women in them in the coming decades I'm pretty sure. Street sweeper is a good go-to for 100% male but no money and who knows some robot dickheads might take that job away soon

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and PubertyMaxxer
good recs but they'll get more women in them in the coming decades I'm pretty sure. Street sweeper is a good go-to for 100% male but no money and who knows some robot dickheads might take that job away soon
Its literally noy high paying

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9355
Its literally noy high paying
Truecel bros will have to suffer hard with faces of disgust until they moneymaxx and surgerymaxx I'm sorry. And thats if they have good ratios too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and PubertyMaxxer
open up a fraud onlyfans account. ez money

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
comp Science
Mechanical
Electrical
chemical ( but its hard to find a job)
any engineering related field since good looking people often major in Business , Law , Politics ...
Finance but its risky , there are some people who make up to 250K while others struggle to get 65K :cry:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Cope_detector and 4 others
Just gamble with option trades & if you lose everything then rope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, goat2x, Ocelot and 4 others
Just gamble with option trades & if you lose everything then rope

Or get a job and wageslave: Risk 2% total equity per trade with a ratio of 1 call:1 put if no clue where to buy or sell, or if markets more bullish and moving noticeably higher, 2 calls: 1 put. Stick to QQQ for playing the nasdaq 100, or SPDR for playing sp500. Get some Deep out of the money option for max potential. If your not sure which stocks to play, focus on blue chip stocks like amazon, microsoft, apple. All have done well but there normally not as volatile. If you want to pick some names you may not have heard off that could make bank , or bust, check wallstreetbets. There risk management is terrible, but they have some nice stock names to pick that have decent potential to pump hard, and in some bearish plays, dump. Considering a deep out of the money option can see a rise of 400-600% quite easily, and in some cases 1000-3000%, its a matter of time till you profit big, but most people end up losing too much equity to be able to see the big profit moments.

If markets not volatile you can profit from theta decay to collect option premiums

Profit of theta decay using a short iron condor strategy. You get the max profit as long as price stays in the range of the calls and puts you have.

Or if your more broke just do a put credit spread, ( if your bullish )

Call credit spread ( if your bearish )

• +1
>tfw going to trade school
Is it over for me in terms of surgery maxxing? I’ll be too old before I can ever afford surgeries jfl

>tfw going to trade school
Is it over for me in terms of surgery maxxing? I’ll be too old before I can ever afford surgeries jfl
Depends on your total surgery costs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 9355 and Pubertymaxxer3
best incel career=dead

• So Sad
When are they gonna ship you off to special needs class?

• +1