Best looking ethnic (Algerian) I have seen so far

Taylorswift

Taylorswift

Unfixable subhuman
69FF9D97 691A 4B86 9222 0F8BDFCC4819
D0967F46 AA98 429B 9316 D4DC78806675

I am in complete and utter shock. This motherfucker is legit the ethnic version of Alessandro Dellisola

9VJwyKS.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, mkoomz, doll and 12 others
white washed

• +1
Reactions: TeraCope54
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 4645 and Deleted member 4696
The possibility of seeing someone like him in real life is very rare therefore I can cope peacefully

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 2969, Heguldus and 4 others
Berbers are very diverse, but there are a lot of Berbers with white features, even the pic you posted has a guy with white features, albeit with dark skin

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and Taylorswift
Berbers are very diverse, but there are a lot of Berbers with white features, even the pic you posted has a guy with white features, albeit with dark skin
because they are mixed due to colonization as @Taylorswift said

It's always the whitest looking ethnic lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Sikkunt23
It's always the whitest looking ethnic lmao.
The diverse gene pool caused by European colonization created giga moggers in North Africa tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thotbuster3000 and Taylorswift
you asked for pure ethnic here's some random man from Google
9500f9494aa322818033b3427856017a.jpg
You really are trying to say that he is as goodlooking as the one I posted? I have yet to see a fully ethnic Chad. This motherfucker is a high tier normie at best (and definitely has European ancestry).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand and sandcelmuttcel
You really are trying to say that he is as goodlooking as the one I posted? I have yet to see a fully ethnic Chad. This motherfucker is a high tier normie at best (and definitely has European ancestry).
jfl you are trying really hard

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: doll, Deleted member 5393 and Taylorswift
step 1 on how to be a good looking ethnic, dont look ethnic

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 9355 and Taylorswift
im mirin

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
this sand nigga is a tera mogger especially in the first pic.mirin

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Taylorswift
op is based as fuck probably the most accurate in understanding foid appeal.you never post uncanny models with high psl and no irl appeal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Taylorswift
The diverse gene pool caused by European colonization created giga moggers in North Africa tbh.
it's not solely because of colonization, the european genetics in north africa comes from before the colonial era, before islam there was a lot of trade/settlement between southern europe and north africa, and after islam comes a lot of slave trade (usually of eastern euro/circassians)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 4645 and 1 other person
The possibility of seeing someone like him in real life is very rare therefore I can cope peacefully

Yes... What I seein public are 40% Normies and 40% Truecells. The rest 20% are Chads and Chadlites and High tier normies.

I have yet to see a genuinely goodlooking full ethnic.

What the fuck is full ethnic? So many Arabs countries are mixed as fuck.. You can rarely see pure ethnic anymore.

Yes... What I seein public are 40% Normies and 40% Truecells. The rest 20% are Chads and Chadlites and High tier normies.
You can’t rate for shit. Chadlite is top 5% and Chad is top 1%.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
You can’t rate for shit. Chadlite is top 5% and Chad is top 1%.

The rest are high tier normies? Bruh even the so called Chad or Chadlite in this forum does not look 5-1%.

What is his name?

ayy fellow sand/cumskin
actually im pure sand nigga(but i surely have berber blood and some cumskin blood aswell as black blood since my mom's aunt is pretty darkskin) as my dad is half algerian half moroccan and my mom is full moroccan,but i have mixed pheno,curly hair but cumskin tone and green eyes.look

20200921 134839

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, thotbuster3000 and sandcelmuttcel
North Africans are white washed because of European colonization and Berber ancestry.
Actually it’s in reverse while yes Europeans did colonize North Africa Berbers before then enslaved Spain and did slave raids as far as the us and Iceland

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
actually im pure sand nigga(but i surely have berber blood and some cumskin blood aswell as black blood since my mom's aunt is pretty darkskin) as my dad is half algerian half moroccan and my mom is full moroccan,but i have mixed pheno,curly hair but cumskin tone and green eyes.look

View attachment 779206
fuck u got the lucky genes. white boy with curly hair
meanwhile I look like a whiteboy(white skin, fine brown hair) with sand nigger face plastered on it :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 4696
fuck u got the lucky genes. white boy with curly hair
meanwhile I look like a whiteboy(white skin, fine brown hair) with sand nigger face plastered on it :feelswhy:
nah bro sand nigga pheno looks high t i like it more,growing up with other sand niggas in the hood i used to get bullied(not really but like with jokes and shit) cause i looked like a low t high inhib cumskin and sand faggots wouldnt believe me as being sand untill i spoke which resulted in them being in utter disbelief.i used to feel like the black sheep of the group cause when they were slaying bad bitches that want the BBC and sand nigga dick i looked too white but i had much more success with high quality women but the issue is that those type of foids are not easy to fuck casually which at the time bothered me but not anymore since im tryna religionmaxx and stay virgin.because of that i grew up wanting the classic sand nigga pheno like the mogger in this thread

• Woah
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
nah bro sand nigga pheno looks high t i like it more,growing up with other sand niggas in the hood i used to get bullied(not really but like with jokes and shit) cause i looked like a low t high inhib cumskin and sand faggots wouldnt believe me as being sand untill i spoke which resulted in them being in utter disbelief.i used to feel like the black sheep of the group cause when they were slaying bad bitches that want the BBC and sand nigga dick i looked too white but i had much more success with high quality women but the issue is that those type of foids are not easy to fuck casually which at the time bothered me but not anymore since im tryna religionmaxx and stay virgin.because of that i grew up wanting the classic sand nigga pheno like the mogger in this thread
it kinda does look more high t but girls prefer white tiktok boy pheno much more at least from my experience.
also bro the guy in the op is white looking like dellisolla not ethnic at at all my avi is more like "high t ethnic" type
sandcelmuttcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393

That's not a typical Berber.

Those are Tuareg people who are Berbers who moved from the north to the desert, and owned blacks as slaves, and impregnated some of them. Thus why they look darker.

Berberid pheno :

p5fFiMuZQSXXO-wh7fh1EW_z6KSYpQkVC-3TJVtLDrW7rE7NGD4pkAIsMwJZ41zlKzJ9_HXqctZiLD3ooiQvEw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, Deleted member 4696 and sandcelmuttcel
it kinda does look more high t but girls prefer white tiktok boy pheno much more at least from my experience.
also bro the guy in the op is white looking like dellisolla not ethnic at at all my avi is more like "high t ethnic" type
sandcelmuttcel
idk bro thats the classic slayer from the sand pheno especially north african sand.the sand nigga in your avi does look high t but he need to change haircut cause its too much(makes him look too original), a simple bald fade with dark hair(natural color) would give him the classic thugmaxxed sand nigga vibe

That's not a typical Berber.

Those are Tuareg people who are Berbers who moved from the north to the desert, and owned blacks as slaves, and impregnated some of them. Thus why they look darker.

Berberid pheno :

p5fFiMuZQSXXO-wh7fh1EW_z6KSYpQkVC-3TJVtLDrW7rE7NGD4pkAIsMwJZ41zlKzJ9_HXqctZiLD3ooiQvEw
damn spot on. thats the north african sand nigga pheno

• +1
damn spot on. thats the north african sand nigga pheno

I'm north African living in north Africa and look like that JFL.

Same wide nasal bridge, wide face, etc. Crazy how accurate this is for me.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 4696
idk bro thats the classic slayer from the sand pheno especially north african sand.the sand nigga in your avi does look high t but he need to change haircut cause its too much(makes him look too original), a simple bald fade with dark hair(natural color) would give him the classic thugmaxxed sand nigga vibe
he's actually a niche rapper from Cuba not sandnigga i picked him up since our eye area and overall pheno is pretty close.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696
I'm north African living in north Africa and look like that JFL.

Same wide nasal bridge, wide face, etc. Crazy how accurate this is for me.
yooo wassup bro where you from?just fucking lol people in north africa know about the blackpill?i dont think it matters at all over there,when i go on holydays it doesent look like women are all about looks at all

• +1
this is the best looking ethnic
photo.jpg

Now imagine if this nigga was white
B7229240 97E2 46C3 8E0C 0F804056D621 1

Literally over for the entire male population

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 2969 and sandcelmuttcel
yooo wassup bro where you from?just fucking lol people in north africa know about the blackpill?i dont think it matters at all over there,when i go on holydays it doesent look like women are all about looks at all

No it doesn't matter at all, women barely get to choose who they marry. I don't even have actual troubles with local women tbh, but I still wanna looksmax to mog even further. Trynna improve my life overall.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 4696