Best looking ethnics on LooksMax.Me - Rate them

hopefully after bimax I will land myself here

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
hopefully after bimax I will land myself here
i really hope for you brother, please never be sad of yourself, you'r a nice guy

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
aren't gurls all the same on such apps tbh? "hey hey hey oh oh oh ah ah ah "
based and monkey pilled
latest

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, diggbicc, Pussyslayer and 1 other person
Cope. Lots of polls show even those above 20 are mainly virgins
When a guy like you who’s lazy fatcel can have a body count of 16 , how could You think that people here can’t get pussies ..they are just trucel jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Pussyslayer and Deleted member 3043
1. @SubhumanCurrycel in an alternate universe where he has hair

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, Lolcel, Chadrapist and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: mostuttersubhuman
When a guy like you who’s lazy fatcel can have a body count of 16 , how could You think that people here can’t get pussies ..they are just trucel jfl
They are coping with high standards. They’re subhuman but want a model girlfriend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and WadlowMaxxing
@MakinItHappen dont huh me you 20% body fat curry. do any sort of experiment on snapchat tinder or whatever with @Sikkunt23 vs tub see who wins

Ok let's do this.

I'll run it for Tub and you can run it Sikk

We'll say the exact same thing in the profile and make it good so they both get the same halo and we'll make them the same age. 24, so they attract teens and late 20s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, oatmeal and Deleted member 3043
  • Love it
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Ok let's do this.

We'll say the exact same thing in the profile and make it good so they both get the same halo and we'll make them the same age. 24, so they attract teens and late 20s
Jfl mirin looks way younger than 24, they’ll think he’s lying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 6963, Warlow and 1 other person
Ok let's do this.

We'll swipe on girls, otherwise our profiles won't be made active and we'll do 2 boosts each per week.

I'll pay for Tub's boosts and you'll pay for Siks.

2 month social experiment

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
Jfl mirin looks way younger than 24, they’ll think he’s lying

Nah it's between Tub and Sik we're talking here. Dude go run on the treadmill to stimulate your focus.

Nah it's between Tub and Sik we're talking here. Dude go run on the treadmill to stimulate your focus.
Sorry meant sik
He looks 19 or 20
Women can judge age accurately

We'll swipe on girls, otherwise our profiles won't be made active and we'll do 2 boosts each per week.

I'll pay for Tub's boosts and you'll pay for Siks.

2 month social experiment
Or u can just ask girls directly . Much easier jfl . Use best pics of both maybe 2 . Simple . Imagine paying for autist experiments

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 756
Or u can just ask girls directly . Much easier jfl . Use best pics of both maybe 2 . Simple . Imagine paying for autist experiments
Lol and he thinks someone will pay for 2 months tinder subscription

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Sikkunt23

Small sample size to just ask several girls tho and we know chicks lie about these sorts of things unless they're between themselves.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Small sample size to just ask several girls tho and we know chicks lie about these sorts of things unless they're between themselves.
That’s utter cope jfl . @looksmaxxer234 pls explain it to him

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 3043
and he is the proof that it is not an inkwell website.
I never knew of all of this .co shit when coming in looks spheres, in my country this don't really exist. I just came to looksmax. In between i made valuable friends that i'll never forget, and that's very nice. And i'm sure for most, nobody came here with such mentality of loser or inkwell. If we'r alive it's to be steadfast.

• +1
Reactions: mostuttersubhuman and Deleted member 756
and he is the proof that it is not an inkwell website.
I never knew of all of this .co shit when coming in looks spheres, in my country this don't really exist. I just came to looksmax. In between i made valuable friends that i'll never forget, and that's very nice. And i'm sure for most, nobody came here with such mentality of loser or inkwell. If we'r alive it's to be steadfast.
I said most not all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 3043
He looks very south Asian. Could pass as Turkish or even Bulgarian but that’s about it

is he Punjabi?
yes hes punjabi but pakistani punjabis are not related through shared ancestry but culture.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
yes hes punjabi but pakistani punjabis are not related through shared ancestry but culture.
Are they also native to the Punjab? Like some Indians are

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Are they also native to the Punjab? Like some Indians are
depends on who youre asking. some migrated from other countries (someone on .co was punjabi but his ancestors came from central asia) whereas others are natives. but depending on region, the genetic material is different as well. punjab is big so parts were conquered by other peoples and got their dna and stuff. so im also a native punjabi but people from other parts of punjab will have different ancestors.

• +1
I’m 1/2 Slav, 1/4 East Asian , 1/4 Italian so am I mainly white?
your face looks 100% asian, you got white genes for height and cock tho

• +1
your face looks 100% asian, you got white genes for height and cock tho
Over. Actually are you white? Slavs aren’t white imo. Polish people aren’t white. They’re 1/2 Jewish 1/2 Mongolian

• Hmm...
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
Over. Actually are you white? Slavs aren’t white imo. Polish people aren’t white. They’re 1/2 Jewish 1/2 Mongolian
bro i sent you my face on snapchat

• +1
1. Salludon
2. Sikkunt
3. TubofLard/Streege
4. Mirin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 6572, sytyl and 3 others
where are your parents from? im 100% slav so i wonder
My mom is Russian ( central) and Kalmyk and my dad is from Italian and Russian ( family from Lithuania though)

• +1
I know but in the uk polish people are classed as ethnic
xd i went to liverpool and goin through some neighborhood i heard polish people all the time uk is so fucked tbh

xd i went to liverpool and goin through some neighborhood i heard polish people all the time uk is so fucked tbh
The UK isn’t English anymore. It’s mainly south Asian with some black.
But I have no issue with polish people. They work hard and don’t cause crime

• +1
@SubhumanCurrycel how is your ramus shit? jfl it has good length

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 756
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Cope, white >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Golang and Deleted member 3043
Cope, white >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else
agree this >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else

Attachments

• 825041-79665d0c9ebd59acf275ffa47677088b.mp4
    1.3 MB
agree this >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else
not clicking that IP grabber

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 6191, sytyl and 2 others